Emotions on floppy disc

Dear Group,

does anyone have a copy of Emotions on floppy disc that they'd sell me?
My Acorn (RiscPC600) doesn't have CD, so I can't use the modern
version.

I used to have it, but it wouldn't load. I was sent a patch and played
until the levels got juddery (lack of memory?). Later I took the game
off, but couldn't put it back. And then I lost it.

Brilliant game, please help.

Andrew

0
andrew
5/31/2006 12:28:50 PM
comp.sys.acorn.games 769 articles. 0 followers. blakespot (44) is leader. Post Follow

In message <1149078530.312342.297090@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
          "andrew" <andrew@robinson9000.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Dear Group,
>
> does anyone have a copy of Emotions on floppy disc that they'd sell me?
> My Acorn (RiscPC600) doesn't have CD, so I can't use the modern
> version.
>
> I used to have it, but it wouldn't load. I was sent a patch and played
> until the levels got juddery (lack of memory?). Later I took the game
> off, but couldn't put it back. And then I lost it.
>
> Brilliant game, please help.
>
> Andrew

Seeing as this is now owned (I think) by APDL www.apdl.co.uk they
maybe able to sell you a floppy disc version, worth a try.
Matthew

--

 Message sent from an IYONIX www.iyonix.com
 Using RISC OS 5.11 www.riscos.com

0
Sion
6/1/2006 8:41:46 AM
In message <1149151306.120654.62190@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>
          "Sion Cleaver (Blasts of the Xtreme)"
<cheatwarrior@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Maybe something you could do is buy the CD-Rom with Emotions on it from
> APDL and put the CD in your PC (if you have one) and then transfer the
> files on to a floppy disc and then that might be work.

That would depend if it's in an archive or not, APDL would probably do
it for you.

Alternatively, if you have RISC OS 3.7 or better, you could fit an old
PC CDROM into the acorn

--
Jess                   Iyonix
contact http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net

APDL don't do it on floppy, and I don't think you can copy it onto
floppy on a PC. So maybe I will have to get a CD rom, just to play the
game. I'd rather not!

Andrew

0
andrew
6/1/2006 11:01:57 AM
In message <1149159717.126491.290830@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
          "andrew" <andrew@robinson9000.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> thank you for the replies.
>
> APDL don't do it on floppy, and I don't think you can copy it onto
> floppy on a PC. So maybe I will have to get a CD rom, just to play the
> game. I'd rather not!

What version of RISC OS do you have on the machine?

--
Jess                   Iyonix
contact http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net
Hotmail is my spam trap - don't email
valid - mailto:nospam@jess.itworkshop-nexus.net
0
Jess
6/1/2006 2:14:01 PM
CD-rom drive cost nothing theses days, just pull one out of an old PC

0
highlandcattle
6/3/2006 4:12:58 PM
CD-rom drive cost nothing theses days, just pull one out of an old PC

0
highlandcattle
6/3/2006 4:13:08 PM
Dear List,

thank you to everyone. CJE Micro's of Worthing has Emotions on floppy
disc so, assuming it works, I'm sorted out.

Andrew

0
andrew
6/4/2006 9:10:38 AM
Andrew,

I still have some original Emotions packages at home.
I can send you an original ( The Datafile) version of you wish.

Please reply via jeroen@jeroengroenendaal.com our address so I can send
you an original copy.

Regards,
Jeroen Groenendaal
GEK Studio
members.home.nl/jmgroenendaal

andrew wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> thank you to everyone. CJE Micro's of Worthing has Emotions on floppy
> disc so, assuming it works, I'm sorted out.
>
> Andrew

0
jeroen