Acorn chips

Hi all,

Following on from me looking for a particular ROM, and finding a load of
ICs I didn't realise I had, here is a complete list if anyone is
interested (some may be PC chips):

* 834000A 48P; 834000A 49P; 834000A 50P; 834000A 51P
* These appear to be on EPROMs: 0276146-01; 0276147-01; 0276148-01;
0276149-01
* TDA3562A/40150/HSH8805 5
* TDA4500/4380/HSS8749 6 (2 off)
* uPC1365C (3 off)
* TDA4500/4266/HSS8736 6
* Acorn OS-1: 2E1/HN613128P/B02
* Acorn: 03300088-01/HN613128PE03/4G1
* WD1770 (WDC'82)
* Acorn: CN61014N/00201666-03 (2 off)
* Ferranti ULA 2C199E-7/8420

Cheers,

Gerald.

--
gerald at hollypops dot co dot uk
0

On 24/09/2014 11:20, Gerald Holdsworth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Following on from me looking for a particular ROM, and finding a load of
> ICs I didn't realise I had, here is a complete list if anyone is
> interested (some may be PC chips):

These have all been claimed.

Cheers,

Gerald

--
gerald at hollypops dot co dot uk
0
Gerald

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse fo...

Acorn
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as ...

Acorn 'Acorn' in Artworks
I don't suppose anyone has, or knows where I can download an Acorn 'Acorn' logo in ArtWorks format do they? I seem to have lost my original file that I used for the Webring graphics at www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/webring?ring=riscos -- Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/ Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/ Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/ Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/ On 22 Apr 2007 Paul Vigay <invalid-email-address@invalid-domain.co....

Acorn?
Hi. Let me get this one right first. I have a Mico and a Strongarm Risc PC. What, if different, is the correct way of describing what I have to the user group? Now:- 1. How many users of Acorn machines are out there? I dont want to know if you/they use PCs as well. 2. I understand that RO ltd. and Castle are the main suppliers of Acorn stuff. Any others,please enlighten. 3. I feel that should the above suppliers (and others?) bury their differences and join to form one company, the resultant combine would be so much stronger and could only benefit the Acorn scene. If, because of self...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until th...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC O...

Acorn 'Acorn' in Artworks #2
Oooh. Thanks to the quick support from everyone, especially Paul Sprangers and John McCartney, I now have the logo in ArtWorks format. :-) Most appreciated. Thanks again. -- Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/ Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/ Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/ Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/ ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. ...

Acorns fall next to the tree [Acorn stuff on ebuy UK]
I usually don't surf Acorns, but I noticed some on ebuy. Acorn RiscOS 3.5 ROMs - no reserve Acorn 486 Co-processor card - no reserve Acorn Arm610 processor card - no reserve ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to ov...

Problems posting to acorn.hardware
Hi, I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who contribute regularly. Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by MessengerPro. Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? -- andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net In article <92d606294d.andy@andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net>, Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi, > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in ...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous har...

FS: Misc Acorn hardware
i-cubed EtherLan 600: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101336155 IBM 586 (100 MHz) card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337088 RISC OS 3.50: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101348173 RISC OS 4.02: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126 Risc PC: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766 StrongARM card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515 Eve...

Web resources about - Acorn chips - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Acorn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acorns from small to large of the Willow Oak, Quercus phellos (very small, at center); the Southern Red Oak, Quercus falcata ; the White Oak, ...

Mac App Store - Acorn 4 - The Image Editor for Humans
Get Acorn 4 - The Image Editor for Humans on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

ACORN Housing Katherine Conway Russell - YouTube
ACORN Housing Katherine Conway Russell - YouTube

ACORN website allows Canberrans to report growing instances of cybercrime
A new website to fight cybercrime is set to save police an enormous amount of time and money.

ACORN website allows Australians to report growing instances of cybercrime
A new website to fight cybercrime is set to save police an enormous amount of time and money.

ACORN Worker Fired After Appearance In Undercover Video - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego
An ACORN employee who appeared to give human-smuggling advice to a pimp and prostitute in an undercover video made by conservative filmmakers ...

Acorn version 4 brings revamped UI, speed enhancements, non-destructive filters & much more
Flying Meat, the developer behind the popular Photoshop-like image editing app called ‘Acorn’, today has released version 4.0 of the app bringing ...

Lawyerly Lairs: Ex-ACORN Attorney Sells $21 Million Townhouse
Can you imagine how awesome this house would be if converted to single-family use?

Is ACORN behind violent unrest in Ferguson?
ACORN's old Missouri chapter is playing at least a supporting role in the violent unrest and crime wave that has plagued Ferguson and St. Louis, ...