Acorn electron motherboard & psu for offer - bbc b keyswitch wanted

Greetings

I've got an acorn electon motherboard, case and psu that's going
spare. All working, just missing the keyboard. Would happily pack and
post within the UK for the price of postage - or it could be collected
if you're in Aberdeen, Scotland.

I'm looking for replacement keyswitches for a late 85 beeb with a
brown keyboard pcb. The keyswitches have a rectangular hole in the top
as opposed to a cross shaped pillar. Does anyone know where they can
be obtained? I've tried RS & maplins to no avail.

Tom

Acorn Electron hardware wanted
Folks Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please reply to this. Cheers On 20 Jan 2006 as I do recall, JCC wrote: > Folks > > Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn > Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please > reply to this. > These are the correct groups, but comp.sys.acorn.hardware might be even better... :-) -- Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie == ...

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

Wanted Acorn Electron with SP64
Title says it really. I'm after a working Acorn Electron with Stop Press 64 fitted for a collector friend of mine. I used to have one myself. Basically a firm called Slogger made an Electron Upgrade (soldered in) to increase the memory to 64K of RAM. In addition to this you could then have a graphics package added(again soldered in, it was a tight squeeze !) called Stop Press 64 (often referered to as just SP64). This was quite advanced in its day and even featured a mouse (AMX). So if anyone can lay their hands on one please respond to me with details and price and I'll pass on the info -- John Crane, RISC OS User ...

%do i=1 %to &counter; PROC SQL; CREATE TABLE Factor As SELECT a.*, b.portret&&byval&i, (b.portret&&byval&i- a.RF) as excess_port&&byval&i From Factors as a, &&byval&i as b where a.date=MDY(b.
I have the following error: Error: All positional parameters must precede by keyword parameters. Note: Line generated by the invoked macro "BYGROUPEXPORT". 238 ; model &yvar= &xvar; by date run; %mend reg; %reg(yvar= excess_port&&byval&i, xvar= excess_mark, ~ 180 reg1); %reg(yvar= 238! excess_port&&byval&i, xvar= SMB HML, reg2); %reg(yvar= excess_port&&byval&i, xvar= excess_mark SMB HML, reg3); Warning: Apparent invocation of macro REG not resolved, Symbolgen: && resolves to &. SYMBOLGEN: Macro variable I resoves to 25 SYMBOLGEN: Macro variable BYVAL25 resolves to BFOUR PRINT(BYGROUPEXPORT): %reg(yvar= excess_portBFOUR, xvar= excess_mark, reg1); Error 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order Warning: Apparent invocation of macro REG not resolved. etc. similar errors repeated. Below is the fragment of relevant code, let me what is going on??? %do i=1 %to &counter; PROC SQL; CREATE TABLE Factor As SELECT a.*, b.portret&&byval&i, (b.portret&&byval&i- a.RF) as excess_port&&byval&i From Factors as a, &&byval&i as b where a.date=MDY(b.month,1,b.year); quit; proc timeseries data=Factor outcorr=autoRM&&byval&i; var RM; corr lag n acf /nlag=12; run; proc timeseries data=Factor outcorr=autoTB&&byval&i; var RF; corr lag n acf /nlag=12; run; proc timeseries data=Factor outcorr=autoexcess_mark&&byval...

How to replace original Acorn Electron PSU?
Hi all, just wanted to know what other PSU's (ie in watt and amp sense) will be OK as a replacement for original Acorn Electron Power Supply Unit? Thanks for your help. (to reply, please delete DEL in e-mail address) On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:49:38 +0100 gilian <gilian@lycosDEL.com> wrote: > > just wanted to know what other PSU's (ie in watt and amp sense) will > be OK as a replacement for original Acorn Electron Power Supply Unit? equal or greater. its an AC brick IIRC too, not DC (check that - its from 10 year old memory). The voltage must be the same. -- Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup. gilian <gilian@lycosdel.com> wrote: > Hi all, > just wanted to know what other PSU's (ie in watt and amp sense) will be > OK as a replacement for original Acorn Electron Power Supply Unit? It is, I think, a 19V AC PSU. So any mains transformer capable of producing 19V AC or thereabouts should work - at something like 1A (I'm guessing that figure). My ex-jumble-sale Electron came with a bare mains transformer loose in a cardboard box - mmm, safety... But it worked. Theo -- Theo Markettos theo@markettos.org.uk Liphook, Hampshire, UK theom@chiark.greenend.org.uk http://www.markettos.org.uk/ Taken from the Label on said transformer; INPUT : 220/240V~50Hz OU...

Wanted: Original Acorn Electron Plus 3
Hi Guys - new to this ng. If anyone is willing to sell an original (L-shaped) working Acorn Electron Plus 3 (with power supply), please email sunstormrider@hotmail.com and put "Acorn Electron Plus 3" in the subject line so I don't delete it as spam. I've just seen an Electron, Plus 1 and Plus 3 go for over 60 quid on ebay. To me, this seems a ridiculous price for something that's 20 years out of date. Personally I want one for nostalgic reasons but I wouldn't go as high as 60 quid. If someone can supply one for around 30-40 I'd be interested. (Quid=UK pounds and I guess for simplicity I'm looking at UK sellers only) Cheers Rob On 17 May 2005 Jules <julesrichardsonuk@remove.this.yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Plus 3's don't seem at all common - anyone know how many were made? > Despite all the other Acorn odds and ends I've come across over the years > I've never found a Plus 3 (and only seen one real live one). Electrons on > the other hand are common as dirt. Well it was very expensive for just a disc drive - and a 3.5" one which was obviously incompatible with the 5.25" discs everyone was using on the Beeb, or anything else at that time, as the Master Compact was several years away. I like quite a few other people opted for an STL disc interface which plugged in to one of the cartridge slots on the Plus One, and allowed the connection of a standard 5.25" drive. Which you could format in...

((a&&b)||c)==((a||c)&&(b||c))
Why does Mathematica not determine that the following is true? ((a \[And] b) \[Or] c) == ((a \[Or] c) \[And] (b \[Or] c)) This little function shows that the lhs and rhs have the same truth tables, and are therefore equivalent: TruthTable[s_, argc_] := Module[ {tt = Tuples[{True, False}, argc]}, {#, s @@ #} & /@ tt // TableForm ] -- The Mathematica Wiki: http://www.mathematica-users.org/ Math for Comp Sci http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/math/bmwcs/master.html Math for the WWW: http://www.w3.org/Math/ Steven T. Hatton schrieb: > Why does Mathematica not determine that the following is true? > > ((a \[And] b) \[Or] c) == ((a \[Or] c) \[And] (b \[Or] c)) > > This little function shows that the lhs and rhs have the same truth tables, > and are therefore equivalent: > > TruthTable[s_, argc_] := Module[ > {tt = Tuples[{True, False}, argc]}, > {#, s @@ #} & /@ tt // TableForm > ] > But Mathematica does: In[1]:= expr = ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) Out[1]= ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) In[2]:= LogicalExpand /@ expr Out[2]= True Peter Pein wrote: > But Mathematica does: > > In[1]:= expr = ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) > Out[1]= ((a && b) || c) == ((a || c) && (b || c)) > In[2]:= LogicalExpand /@ expr > Out[2]= True However: In[1]:= expr = ((...

Acorn Electron
A bit of history on the silicon.com website: http://hardware.silicon.com/desktops/0,39024645,39127081,00.htm -- Edinburgh Music Theatre presents Godspell www.edinburghtheatre.co.uk 23-26 February 2005, King's Theatre, Edinburgh On 14 Jan 2005 Govind Kharbanda <govind@kharbanda.co.uk> wrote: > A bit of history on the silicon.com website: > http://hardware.silicon.com/desktops/0,39024645,39127081,00.htm As one of the first Electon owners due to skin flint parents, I have to disagree with "in terms of power it matched the BBC B blow for blow", unfortunately this was n...

A && B && ( C && D )
Hi all, I've four conditions expression, A, B, C, and D. Are the following two forms equivalent or not? A && B && ( C && D ) A && B && C && D Regards -- ..: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :. Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> wrote: >Are the following two forms equivalent or not? > >A && B && ( C && D ) >A && B && C && D Yes. In either case, _all_ variables must be true for the expression to be true. The AND operato...

Wanted: Acorn/RISC OS Browser & Mail Client Recommendations for RISC PC
Does anyone know if either Firefox 2 or Pluto will run - albeit somewhat slowly - on a RISC PC with RISC OS 6? Will Firefox 2 or Pluto function on pre-RISC OS 6 platforms? If the answer is 'no' to all the above then what Acorn/RISC OS Browsers & Mail Clients are recommended for use on the RISC PC? At the moment I am using NetSurf 1v1 and have no mail client ... the formatting of some web-pages by NetSurf leaves a lot to be desired - including the comp.sys.acorn.misc discussion listings ... I am currently using a Kinetic RISC OS 4.37/RISC OS Select 3i3 (11 Aug 2003) RISC PC. ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

Acorn Sale
Items for Sale Programmes Computer Concepts Fireworkz TurboDriver Pipedream 4.5 WordWorks Compression ArtWorks 1.7 ? Borders Equasor Impression 2.5 / 4.11 ? Style Fireworkz PC version Lingenuity Pr...

Acorn Electron Troubles
Hi all, any Electron guru's here? I have a totally DEAD electron that I would like to repair. It has an Issue 6 mainboard. On switching on, nothing happens. The mains PSU is working fine, the internal PSU is also working as it is putting out +5v, 0V, -5V. The Caps lock LED does not illuminate. There is also no display or startup BEEP. Comparing this board to another of my Issue 6's the IC's 4,5,6,7,11,12 (memory I think) and IC2 ( OS ? ) get's red hot! Wereas my "working" issue 6, only the CPU (IC 3) and memory get "slightly warm which I think is usual. Any idea's? I dont want to leave it on to long trying to blindly diagnose with temperatures like that going on. Regards, Rich. In message <ceb55dc1.0407162248.1270488d@posting.google.com> uzi@ukgateway.net (Rich) wrote: > On switching on, nothing happens. The mains PSU is working fine, the > internal PSU is also working as it is putting out +5v, 0V, -5V. > > The Caps lock LED does not illuminate. There is also no display or > startup BEEP. > > Comparing this board to another of my Issue 6's the IC's 4,5,6,7,11,12 > (memory I think) and IC2 ( OS ? ) get's red hot! > > Wereas my "working" issue 6, only the CPU (IC 3) and memory get > "slightly warm which I think is usual. > > Any idea's? I dont want to leave it on to long trying to blindly > diagnose with temperatures like that going on. If...

Acorn Sale
Items for Sale Programmes Computer Concepts Fireworkz TurboDriver Pipedream 4.5 WordWorks Compression ArtWorks 1.7 ? Borders Equasor Impression 2.5 / 4.11 ? Style Fireworkz PC version L...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

What games do you want on the Acorn?
What games would you most like to see on Risc OS? a port of Sim city 3000? a port of Oolite elite? a new R.P.G.? I would most like to see a new R.P.G. on the platform that you could play online against other users. The amount of buyers would be probably be quite low, but what's the possibility of it all? On 21 May, 07:10, "David.Watts.Ris...@googlemail.com" <David.Watts.Ris...@googlemail.com> wrote: > What games would you most like to see on Risc OS? a port of Sim city > 3000? a port of Oolite elite? a new R.P.G.? > > I would most like to see a ne...

Wanted: Acorn Newletters
Hi, I am adding various Acorn Newsletters to my web site (see http://acorn.chriswhy.co.uk/Documents.html). I have added the ones I have and would like to fill in the gaps, so I looking for: Customer Services Newsletters No. 10, 20 & 23+ Developer Newsletters No. 1 to 17 & 39+ ISV Newsletters ALL Education News 1, 3, 4, 5 & 7+ Higher education News 1 & 3+ and any other Acorn newsletters or other dealer/developer documents. I am of course will to pay, including postage, at a fair price. If you have any to sell (or give me) please email me at: chris (at) chriswhy dot co dot uk Thanks Chris ...

Wanted Acorn bits
Didn't know where tho ask this since there isn't a classifieds forum ;) Anyway last summer I bought an A7000 ,which I really grown a customed to.I plan on setting it up as my main system (Using something like VNC for PC "super" needs (typing japanese , Skype with my girlfriend in syberia,...). But as any other student I'm pretty low on cash.Well actually I do have enough money to buy a A9home but It's all used up to fly to syberia in april (to visit my lovely girlfriend). In any case to make why A7000 work properly I need to buy two things. An Ethernet card -> so ...

acorn electron problems
Hello I was given an acorn electron a while back and plugged it in for the first time this weekend. At first it worked okay - beeped, little light came on and I saw the start up screen. Hurrah! To test it out I entered a simple program to print numbers on the screen forever. Unfortunately, it didn't get far before crashing (about 4000 the first time, about 1000 the second time - perhaps because it took me longer to type it in the second time). When it crashed, it didn't respond to break or anything else. I believe the crash was related to how long it was switched on and not any movement of the power supply or anything wrong with the simple Basic program I wrote. I pulled out the power, put it back in again and all I saw was a light grey box filling the electron's screen area (inside a black border). When I put the power in, I hear a click and see the grey box again. If I leave it alone for a long time and then come back to it, I can do the test program until it crashes then the same thing happens again. So, my questions are: * Am I missing something obvious here, or has this electron died? * If it's died, can it be easily fixed? * If it can't be easily fixed, is it likely to be any use for spare parts? If it isn't, I guess I have to chuck it in the bin :-( Thanks for any pointers! Sean --- www.sean.co.uk On 13 Jun 2004 as I do recall, Sean McManus wrote: [snip] > I pulled out the power, put it back in again and all I saw was a l...

Wanted
Hello, I am trying the computer in object. Contacts in email. Regards Alessandro ...

Acorn Electron
Hi all Does anybody know of (or even offer themselves) an Acorn Electron repair service? If so, could you post the details please? As a youngster in the 1980s, the Electron was my first ever wholly owned machine and, while I can't say I'm a fanatic (I'm not into collecting every single game or peripheral), I would like to make sure I have a working one for as long as that is economically possible. I currently have 3. Two power up ok - the other does not - not even a beep or a light. Of those two "working", one has a problem displaying output in Mode 2. I've not tested it very much at all but connected via UHF (I do have an RGB SCART lead but not tried it) - the top of the screen is garbled / flickering. I realise that nothing is 100% guaranteed to work and it must be nearly 30 years since the Elk was released - 1983?? - but it would be nice to know if I spent a few quid with someone who knew what they were doing - it would be well spent. I've seen this http://www.classicacorn.freeuk.com/8bit_repairs/elec_ula/elec_ula.html but for various reasons I don't want to attempt to fix it myself. Thx On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 18:41:27 +0100 "lk" <gofyself@wrong.address.com> wrote: > Hi all > > Does anybody know of (or even offer themselves) an Acorn Electron repair > service? If so, could you post the details please? > > As a youngster in the 1980s, the Electron was my first ever wholly own...

Acorn Sale
Items for Sale Programmes Computer Concepts Fireworkz TurboDriver Pipedream 4.5 WordWorks Compression ArtWorks 1.7 ? Borders Equasor Impression 2.5 / 4.11 ? Style Fireworkz PC version Lingenuity Presenter GTi Dalriada DiagramIt TableMate2 ISV DrawWorks 2 XStitch Iota Outliner Desktop database Risc Hard Disc Companion FontFoundry 4000 Fonts Disc Sibelius Music prog 6 Assorted 150 + shareware & magazine floppies Datafile CDRoms shareware x 6 ? StrongArm CDRom Acorn User CDRoms x 3 Acorn Clan CDRoms x 3 and floppies x 6 Educational ? Kid Pix 2 floppy art prog Fun School 2 Under 6's 6-8...

Offered: Acorn A5000
I am posting this on behalf of a friend whose mother would like to dispose of a RISC OS machine. It is an Acorn A5000 with Olivetti monitor, mouse and keyboard. The computer has one small floppy drive and a 511 Mb IDE hard drive. Free to anyone who wants to collect it from Shropshire or Cambridge. Contact sheila@granta.demon.co.uk. (Or reply to me, Peter Adams, and I will forward messages.) Many thanks! Peter A -- Peter M Adams peter.adams@argonet.co.uk Peter M. Adams wrote: > I am posting this on behalf of a friend whose mother would like to > dispose of a RISC OS machine. > > It is an Acorn A5000 with Olivetti monitor, mouse and keyboard. The > computer has one small floppy drive and a 511 Mb IDE hard drive. > Free to anyone who wants to collect it from Shropshire or Cambridge. > Contact sheila@granta.demon.co.uk. > (Or reply to me, Peter Adams, and I will forward messages.) > > Many thanks! > Peter A > Hi Peter, If you still have your A5000, I would appreciate it and would be able to collect from Shropshire. I would give it a loving home. Cheers, Becky. ...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until the end of May new subscribers starting their subscription with issue 268, and ordering a binder at the same time, will receive their first issue free. ie UK subscription + binder = 49.95 + 8.95 = 58.90 for year's subscription from issue 269 with issue 268 free. Orders should be sent to "Finnybank Ltd" 30 Finnybank Road Sale M33 6LR or by phone to 0161 969 9820. Cheques or cards can be accepted. Binders and magazines will be despatched together as soon as the binders are available. -- John Cartmell editor Qercus - editor@qercus.com www.qercus.com Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines one magazine for graphics & design - one magazine for all RISC OS users Finnybank Ltd 30 Finnybank Rd Sale M33 6LR == 0161 969 9820 _______________________________________________________________ a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.anno...

a&#29255;&#22312;&#32447;a&#32423;&#29255;&#25104;&#20154;B&#29255;R&#29255;&#28207;&#21488;3&#32423;&#29255;&#20813;&#36153;a&#29255;&#23567;&#30005;&#24433;&#22312;&#32447;&#35266;&#30475;
[url=http://sexdy.funsurf.org/dy00.html]&#19977;&#32423;&#29255;[/url] [url=http://sexdy.funsurf.org/dy01.html]&#25104;&#20154;&#30005;&#24433;[/url] [url=http://sexdy.funsurf.org/dy02.html]&#25104;&#20154;&#32593;&#31449;[/url] [url=http://sexdy.funsurf.org/dy03.html]&#40644;&#33394;&#30005;&#24433;[/url] [url=http://sexdy.funsurf.org/dy04.html]&#25104;&#20154;&#29255;[/url] [url=http://sexdy.funsurf.org/dy05.html]a&#29255;[/url] [url=http://sexdy.funsurf.org/dy06.html]&#24615;&#20132;&#30005;&#24433;[...

Web resources about - Acorn electron motherboard & psu for offer - bbc b keyswitch wanted - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Motherboard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Motherboard for an Acer desktop personal computer, showing the typical components and interfaces that are found on a motherboard. This model ...

Motherboard (@motherboard) on Twitter

Motherboard flame - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Alfo23's photos on Flickr. Alfo23 has uploaded 805 photos to Flickr.

MOTHERBOARD - YouTube
Motherboard is an online magazine and video channel dedicated to the intersection of technology, science and humans. Launched by VICE in 2009, ...

Comments closed: Why websites are shutting down trolls - Motherboard, Daily Beast
THE INTERNET was supposed to facilitate better exchange between the public and news media. But vile and hateful comments changed all that.

Photos of alleged next-generation iPhone motherboard surface, point to new antennas, battery
A WeiPhone forums user posts a couple of photos of what is apparently claimed to be a motherboard/logicboard for the next-generation iPhone. ...

Vice’s Motherboard Turns Off Comments
Vice’s Motherboard Turns Off Comments

ASRock Rack Announces Mini-ITX LGA2011-3 Motherboard, with Quad-Channel SO-DIMM DDR4
Hot on the heels of the recent announcement of a Haswell-E based mini-ITX motherboard from the main motherboard division of ASRock, the ASRock ...

Asustek Computer pushing new motherboard series for China
To expand its presence in the motherboard market, Asustek Computer is reportedly planning a new sub-brand, Red Flag, targeting mainly the entry-level ...

New ASRock motherboards sport external clock generators for Intel CPU overclocking
ASRock has launched a pair of motherboards designed to keep non-K Skylake chips overclockable. If the company plays its cards right, it could ...