acorn pocket book #2

i need to find the pin out of the serial port on an "acorn pocket book". I
have done a quick search  on the Net with no luck. Will apprecaite any help.
Robert

0
robertg1 (3)

On 22-Jun-2004, "robert" <robertg@ansonic.com.au> wrote:

> i need to find the pin out of the serial port on an "acorn pocket book". I
> have done a quick search  on the Net with no luck. Will apprecaite any
> help.

Since the Acorn Pocketbook is a rebadged Psion 3, try searching for Psion 3
instead.

A quick google through up this which might help you:
www.gadec.com/psisync/cables.htm

Chris
--
How does a project get to be a year late?
.... One day at a time.

Acorn Pocket Book
I have an original acorn pocket book, still in good working order. I no longer have my Risc PC having had it stolen. Does anyone have, or know where I can get the "soap-box" adapter and software to enable me to connect my pocket book to my laptop PC? Cheers Tony ...

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

FS: 2 Pocket Books, Pocket Book II
I have two Acorn Pocket Books (one working, the other not) and one Pocket Book II (fully working), which I would like to go to a good home. I also have the link cable, which will connect to a RISC OS or Windows machine via the serial port. I also have a ROM card with the 'Spell' program which works fine. I'm in Dorset, UK, and will happily post them to anywhere in the UK. Any offers, please reply to this post or e-mail me. Thanks, Lawrence Lawrence Matthews wrote: > I have two Acorn Pocket Books (one working, the other not) and one > Pocket Book II (fully working), which I would like to go to a good home. > I also have the link cable, which will connect to a RISC OS or Windows > machine via the serial port. I also have a ROM card with the 'Spell' > program which works fine. > > I'm in Dorset, UK, and will happily post them to anywhere in the UK. Any > offers, please reply to this post or e-mail me. > > Thanks, > Lawrence The Pocket Book II and the link cable have both now been sold, so I have the two Pocket Books (one working, the other not) and the Spell ROM still available. Lawrence On Wed, 25 May 2005 23:49:39 +0100, Lawrence Matthews wrote: > Lawrence Matthews wrote: >> I have two Acorn Pocket Books (one working, the other not) and one >> Pocket Book II (fully working), which I would like to go to a good home. >> I also have the link cable, which will connect to a RISC OS ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> ...

FS: Acorn pocket book (Psion) A-Link
This is a RS232 serial interface for a Psion, found in the back of my office. Acorn number is AHA30. Is this of any interest to anyone before I junk it? (P&P would be about UKP2). -- Best Regards Eddie Contact address eddielord @ onetel.net.uk In message <417959c74c.eddie@eddie.brookhaven.plus.com> you wrote: >This is a RS232 serial interface for a Psion, found in the back of my >office. Acorn number is AHA30. Is this of any interest to anyone before >I junk it? (P&P would be about UKP2). > Yes I'm interested, it may be useful to use with my Psion workabout. Steve. In message <ceca60c74c.Steve@btinternet.com> Stephen <Steve@127.0.0.1> wrote: > In message <417959c74c.eddie@eddie.brookhaven.plus.com> you wrote: > > >This is a RS232 serial interface for a Psion, found in the back of my > >office. Acorn number is AHA30. Is this of any interest to anyone before > >I junk it? (P&P would be about UKP2). > > > > Yes I'm interested, it may be useful to use with my Psion workabout. And if this is suitable for the Pocketbook II, and if anyone else has one, I'd be interested too. Dave In article <1792d4c74c.davehigton@dsl.pipex.com>, Dave Higton <davehigton@dsl.pipex.com> wrote: > In message <ceca60c74c.Steve@btinternet.com> > Stephen <Steve@127.0.0.1> wrote: > > In message <417959c74c.eddie@eddie.brookhaven.plus.com...

Acorn Books
Hi, I've got some Acorn manuals that I want shut of. Spiral bound user manuals and a couple of welcome guides for Acorn and a couple of older manuals for the Arc. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll list them on eBay. Regards Mark ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

Acorn User #2
Finnybank Ltd and Tau Press today announced the sale of Acorn User magazine. Tau Press have been responsible for publishing Acorn User for the last five years, mainly under the editorship of Steve Turnbull. The magazine now passes into the hands of Finnybank Ltd who currently produce Acorn Publisher magazine. Steve Turnbull from Tau Press commented "I am very happy that John has agreed to take over the publication of Acorn User. With Tau Press moving into new areas we won.t be able to devote all our energies to it and a change in publisher always generates new ideas and new viewpoints. You can be sure that I will continue to use my own RISC OS machines and I think we are all in for some interesting times." John Cartmell, editor of Acorn Publisher magazine, confirmed that it was Finnybank's intention to continue to produce Acorn User as a monthly magazine available from newsagents or by subscription. There would be changes to the magazine but the best of the current contents would be retained and Steve Turnbull has been invited to continue to write for the new magazine. Readers can also expect to see new contributors and articles, with favourites returning from some years ago. John commented, "Subscribers to Acorn Publisher may be pleased to hear that there will be little change to the content of that magazine as a consequence of our new purchase. As a result of our new acquisition we will be able to offer a unique magazine format. Readers of both magazi...

Acorn User #2
The October issue arrived today. Only 3 weeks and a bit late! The free ads page is a bit of a laugh - Identical to last month, including the many-months-old ad that I responded to, months ago. Also, only one wrong page number in the index! After all these years, I am seriously thinking of cancelling my order for AU. The much heralded re-launch a while back seems to have made little difference, although I'm thankful that they have dropped those awful drop caps. Basic things like widows and orphans in the text don't seem to worry them at all, but in a professional magazine they look pretty amateurish. Lately, the most useful part of the magazine seems to be the adverts from the RISC dealers. Just my twopenn'orth. -- Hedley Hunnisett of Wigston Magna, Leicestershire. Using British RISC technology with StrongARM power! In article <031017225501@arcade.demon.co.uk>, Hedley Hunnisett <hedleyh@arcade.demon.co.uk> wrote: > After all these years, I am seriously thinking of cancelling my order > for AU. The much heralded re-launch a while back seems to have made > little difference, although I'm thankful that they have dropped those > awful drop caps. At least the advertisers' index (such as it is) has returned after I pointed out its absence to Steve at one of the shows. I noticed, though, that the same editorial appeared in the August and September issues! Martyn -- _ |\/| _ _ -+- ...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until the end of May new subscribers starting their subscription with issue 268, and ordering a binder at the same time, will receive their first issue free. ie UK subscription + binder = 49.95 + 8.95 = 58.90 for year's subscription from issue 269 with issue 268 free. Orders should be sent to "Finnybank Ltd" 30 Finnybank Road Sale M33 6LR or by phone to 0161 969 9820. Cheques or cards can be accepted. Binders and magazines will be despatched together as soon as the binders are available. -- John Cartmell editor Qercus - editor@qercus.com www.qercus.com Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines one magazine for graphics & design - one magazine for all RISC OS users Finnybank Ltd 30 Finnybank Rd Sale M33 6LR == 0161 969 9820 _______________________________________________________________ a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.anno...

Acorn mouse #2
I have a problem with a mouse, in that when I move the mouse the arrow cursor wobbles slightly but doesnt move. Anyone know what this might be? Its a A5000 which is otherwise fine. As an alternative if there is an issue with the mouse, does anyone know if there are any drivers for using an old style serial mouse on the serial port? Cheers. Ian. On 3 Mar, dna-7e6g@iximail.com wrote in message <1172930535.006990.276640@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com>: > I have a problem with a mouse, in that when I move the mouse > the arrow cursor wobbles slightly but doesnt move. Anyone > know what this might be? Have you tried cleaning it out and getting the fluff out of the ball, rollers and strobe wheels? > Its a A5000 which is otherwise fine. As an alternative if there is an > issue with the mouse, does anyone know if there are any drivers for > using an old style serial mouse on the serial port? Not sure if it came in with RISC OS 3.1 or 3.5, but check that you can't select "Serial mouse" from Configure. Try *Configure MouseType <n> from the command line where n is 1 for a MS serial or 2 for an MSC serial mouse (or 0 for the default Acorn quadrature type). Alternatively, get a PS2Mouse from STD and use a normal PS/2 mouse into the standard mouse port. -- Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/ dna-7e6g@iximail.com wrote: > I have a problem with a mouse, in that when I move the mouse > the arrow cursor ...

[auction US] IBM PS/2 Hardware Interface Tech. Ref. Blue Book MINT #2
System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95 <http://search.ebay.com/130086518753> [Ends march 11th, 2007] Louis, This seller is trying to drive you nuts by releasing his goodies bit by bit. Regards, Alvin. I'm on it. Alvin Andries wrote: > System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95 > > <http://search.ebay.com/130086518753> > [Ends march 11th, 2007] > > Louis, > > This seller is trying to drive you nuts by releasing his goodies bit by bit. > > Regards, > Alvin. > > Damn it, Gerd, YOU buy it and YOU scan it. Louis Ohland wrote: > I'm on it. > > Alvin Andries wrote: >> System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95 >> >> <http://search.ebay.com/130086518753> >> [Ends march 11th, 2007] >> >> Louis, >> >> This seller is trying to drive you nuts by releasing his goodies bit >> by bit. >> >> Regards, >> Alvin. >> >> "Louis Ohland" <ohland@charter.net> wrote in message news:eUWIh.32$2A3.26@newsfe02.lga... > Damn it, Gerd, YOU buy it and YOU scan it. > > Louis Ohland wrote: > > I'm on it. > > > > Alvin Andries wrote: > >> System Specific Info. Models 50,55SX60,65SX,70,90,95 > >> > >> <http://search.ebay.com/130086518753> > >> [Ends march ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> -- * Sick of BT? Leave them and reduce your phone bill by up to half. * Want a spam-proof Usenet address? Visit www.invalid.org.uk or email me: postmaster at invalid dot org dot uk * (tim@invalid.org.uk is deleted - please use my valid address above) .... "Thy glass will show thee how thy beauties wear, thy dial how thy precious minutes waste" Sonnet 77 ...

FS: Pocket Books, Pocket Book II, and extras
I have two Acorn Pocket Books, one working, the other not working but appears to be able to power on when the screen is half-closed (so I'd imagine would be fixable). I also have an Acorn Pocket Book II, fully functional. I have a link cable to connect these machines to either a RISC OS-based machine or a PC, and a ROM card with the 'Spell' programme on it. Any offers, reply to this post or email me. I'm in Dorset and am willing to post them to anywhere in the UK. Thanks, Lawrence Matthews ...

Acorns fall next to the tree [Acorn stuff on ebuy UK]
I usually don't surf Acorns, but I noticed some on ebuy. Acorn RiscOS 3.5 ROMs - no reserve Acorn 486 Co-processor card - no reserve Acorn Arm610 processor card - no reserve ...

FS: Misc Acorn hardware
i-cubed EtherLan 600: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101336155 IBM 586 (100 MHz) card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337088 RISC OS 3.50: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101348173 RISC OS 4.02: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126 Risc PC: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766 StrongARM card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515 Everything in good, near perfect condition unless stated otherwise. I'm selling from Germany, but I'll deliver to UK as well. Oversea on request. Please get in touch for shipping cost in those cases. -- Stefan Bellon On 10 Jun, I wrote: > StrongARM card: > http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 I announced this offer without RISC OS 3.70 ROMs because I didn't find the ones belonging to the card. In the meantime I have found them. This offer will include the RISC OS 3.70 ROM set. -- Stefan Bellon ...

Problems posting to acorn.hardware
Hi, I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who contribute regularly. Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by MessengerPro. Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? -- andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net In article <92d606294d.andy@andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net>, Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi, > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regularly. > Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have > got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by > MessengerPro. > Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? Three items from you since Jan 2nd. (One of those was a repeat of an earlier query about KVM kit) Those items appeared OK. Maybe the people who could answer aren't around at the moment, winter sun holiday perhaps? Gone off to work in one of the countries around the Indian Ocean. Whatever. On 6 Jan 2005 Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regul...

Acorn Electron hardware wanted
Folks Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please reply to this. Cheers On 20 Jan 2006 as I do recall, JCC wrote: > Folks > > Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn > Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please > reply to this. > These are the correct groups, but comp.sys.acorn.hardware might be even better... :-) -- Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie == ...

Virtual Acorn and Datapower 2
Hi there Can anyone tell me how to copy text in Datapower 2? Control + c then control + v or the menu option works in all other programs, OvnPro, Publisher & etc but not in Datapower 2. I'm using the StrongArm version of VA on a Vista laptop. Any help would be much appreciated TIA Gerald In article <fec10cba4f.sclater@sclater.orpheusmail.co.uk>, <sclater@orpheusmail.co.uk> wrote: > Hi there > Can anyone tell me how to copy text in Datapower 2? Control + c then > control + v or the menu option works in all other programs, OvnPro, > Publisher & etc ...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous hard ware for a BBC b/master including; CUB monitor, various tape decks and modems, floppy drives Pile of Acorn User magazines (about 30 of) Bigger pile of manuals, probably in the region of 20 manuals and software packs Miscellaneous boxes of software on low density floppies See the following for piccies, this is not everything, and not everything pictured is available http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/vannystick/ Would prefer for the whole lot to go in one go but don't expect it, and I would like to see token gestures of cash for them. Not able to post at the moment, located on the Wirral but can also be collected from Liverpool with sufficient warning. Needs to go in the next two weeks, so offered here, then eBay, then the tip! I'd have thought ebay would be best as there has not been that much Acorn/RISC OS stuff on there for a while, so prices should be good. Also, if ...

FS : Books about Acorn, RiscOS, etc.
Offers please (+ carriage) Book List 6502 Machine Code for Beginners Archimedes Game Maker's Manual Basic WIMP Programming on the Acorn Dabhand Guide to Artworks How To Write Adventure Games For The BBC Micro Acorn Risc PC Welcome Guide Risc PC x86 Card User Guide RISC OS 3 Style Guide (still shrink wrapped with disc) Regards, Jonathan. -- Internet access with RISC OS 4.02 : <J.C. Conner> Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum. -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods) ...

Virtual Acorn in Admin and User #2
I am running VRPC on a Windows 7 PC. I can log on as Admin or User, but do all my normal working as a User. Very recently the User Account crashed and when I try to start VRPC as a User I get the message &.!BOOT not found. VRPC runs perfectly in Admin, but all my printer settings etc are set up in User. How can I get VRPC working in User? - I need it to do my Christmas Cards. Thanks Barry -- Barry Gray A child is a fire to be lit not a vessel to be filled ...

2 x More Acorn Promo vids
Hi all I am able to offer a further two Acorn promotional videos for download: 1) Archimedes Promo (10 mins, MPEG-1/VCD, 100Mb) Mirror 1: http://www.filefactory.com/file/f1eea4/ Mirror 2: http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/46738/Archimedes-Promo-Video--Acorn---VHS---VCD-.mpg.html Thanks to Pete Turnbull, who loaned me his tape for transfer. 2) Making IT Work (20 mins, MPEG-1/VCD, 202Mb) Mirror 1: http://www.filefactory.com/file/12d1d9/ Mirror 2: http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/46423/Making-IT-Work--Acorn---VHS---VCD-.mpg.html A much later promo (1995) presented by Judith Hann, of Tomorrow...

Web resources about - acorn pocket book #2 - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Pocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pocket is a bag - or envelope -like receptacle either fastened to or inserted in an article of clothing to hold small items. Pockets may also ...

Dividends about to fill investor pockets
... but about $19 billion in dividends is about to begin flowing. Lilly Vitorovich About $19 billion is about to begin flowing into the pockets ...

Jesse Hogan’s wayward kicking could hurt his hip pocket, says David Schwarz - HeraldSun Search Search ...
... defender Tom McDonald says Jesse Hogan simply had an off day with his kicking, which Demons great David Schwarz warns could hurt his hip pocket. ...

E-cigarette explodes inside man's pocket
Video shows sparks and flames erupt from a Kentucky man's trousers after his e-cigarette battery explodes.

NRL clubs that neglect player welfare are being hit in the hip-pocket
The NRL has a 'reverse Robin Hood' rule where they take money from poor clubs and give it to rich clubs.

Price Drop: Pocket Sheep
Pocket Sheep 1.8.0 Device: iOS Universal Category: Games Price: Free, Version: 1.8.0 ( iTunes ) Description: They are tiny. They are cute. ...

Carfection looks for the ultimate pocket rocket
Filed under: Videos , Ford , MINI , Renault , Hatchback , Performance The aging Ford Fiesta ST takes on the latest Renault Clio RS 220 Trophy ...

GPD Win is a pocket-sized Windows 10 laptop
Lugging around a full-size laptop so you can do a spot of work from anywhere can be a pain. Even using a Windows 10 slate, like the Surface Pro ...

Congressmen Have No Idea Why Special Operators Have To Pay Out Of Pocket For Basic Gear
... Jonah Bennett For reasons still unclear, elite special operators are often let down by their respective services and have to pay out of pocket ...

A premium iPad case company just launched a VR headset that fits in your pocket
Anyone with a modern phone can run Google Cardboard, a platform of apps that can turn your phone into a virtual reality headset. The only hardware ...