Calligraph printer and RO6.20

I rather belatedly decided to upgrade my RPC from OS 6.16 to 6.20. Bad
move. Actually most things work fine but my Calligraph laser printer
now prints extremely feintly - in fact almost invisibly.

Does anyone know what component is responsible for this? Obviously the
driver itself won't have been touched.

--
Richard Porter
rich@ / www. richardporter.me.uk

In article <bbf198ef55.news@user.minijem.plus.com>,
   Richard Porter <dontusethis@address.uk.invalid> wrote:
> I rather belatedly decided to upgrade my RPC from OS 6.16 to 6.20. Bad
> move. Actually most things work fine but my Calligraph laser printer
> now prints extremely feintly - in fact almost invisibly.

> Does anyone know what component is responsible for this? Obviously the
> driver itself won't have been touched.

lack of toner?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
0

>> Does anyone know what component is responsible for this? Obviously the
>> driver itself won't have been touched.

> lack of toner?

It was fine before I upgraded the OS. If it ran out of toner it would
fade away or simply stop working if the count expired. I will try
other cartridges though.