FA. Acorn A-Link

I am having a tidy up of some old stuff and have put an Acorn A-Link on ebay.

The URL is all on one line of course.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5863122692&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

--
       _          .-----------------------------------------------.
 __ __| |_ __ __  |   NB: When replying, please remove "invalid"  |

0
chris_news1 (126)

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse fo...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. ...

FA: Acorn software and hardware
Hi, I've put up a number of items on eBay - and more will be appearing online as and when i've got the time to do it. It's funny how eBay can be quite time consuming, isn't it. Anyway, items include a Turbo StrongARM Risc PC (i.e. a StrongARM Risc PC which has had the StrongARM card overclocked) with RISC OS 4.02, suitably large hard disc and 64Mb RAM (plus 1Mb VRAM) as well as software such as Ovation Pro, Impression Publisher, games, retro items and more besides. Enjoy http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mad_4 _indie_movies&sort=3&...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to ov...

FA:Acorn RiscPC Hardware
Hi, The following Items finishing tonight: - 1) i-cubed ethernet network card 2) 4 Slot Backplane 3) PC Co-processor 4) Second Slice Kind Regards Shaun ...

FA: Various Acorn hardware bits
Hi, various bits of Acorn hardware (and some bits not Acorn related) here: http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=pete_horsman&sort=2&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1 The Acorn bits: Acorn A4 Internal Econet Adaptor No Reserve! 1MB VRAM for Acorn RiscPC - No Reserve! Aleph1 PC Podule 486 SLC 25MHz for Acorn - No Reserve! Computer Concepts Colour Card Gold 4 Acorn -No Reserve! Oak Solutions 16bit SCSI podule for Acorns -No Reserve! Acorn A5000 4 slot backplane - No Reserve! Acorn A5000 2MB-4MB RAM memory upgrade - No Reserve! Acorn TurboD...

Acorn
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com ...

Acorn 'Acorn' in Artworks
I don't suppose anyone has, or knows where I can download an Acorn 'Acorn' logo in ArtWorks format do they? I seem to have lost my original file that I used for the Webring graphics at www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/webring?ring=riscos -- Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/ Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/ Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/ Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/ On 22 Apr 2007 Paul Vigay <invalid-email-address@invalid-domain.co....

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as ...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until th...

Acorn?
Hi. Let me get this one right first. I have a Mico and a Strongarm Risc PC. What, if different, is the correct way of describing what I have to the user group? Now:- 1. How many users of Acorn machines are out there? I dont want to know if you/they use PCs as well. 2. I understand that RO ltd. and Castle are the main suppliers of Acorn stuff. Any others,please enlighten. 3. I feel that should the above suppliers (and others?) bury their differences and join to form one company, the resultant combine would be so much stronger and could only benefit the Acorn scene. If, because of self...

Acorn stuff FA
I've just put a couple of things up on eBay - no reserve and prices start at 1p. Including a copy of RISC OS 3.7 for all those people queueing up to get one.... ;-) See http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ for more info and links to eBay. Paul -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. (email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers) I love being married. It's so gre...

FA: Acorn A4s
I have placed 2 A4s on ebay. Both were owned by a former Acorn employee, and one has a variety of unusal extras. I'd like to apologise to people I previously engaged in negotiations about selling these: but since a variety of extras came to light, and because I'm selling it on behalf, I thought it appropriate to get the best price possible for such cherished items, instead of struggling to price it myself. If you wish, you can collect from the South West Show on the 26th of February. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8171151167&ssPageName=STRK:...

FA Acorn A4
Not me selling, just an acquaintance http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ACORN-ARCHIMEDES-A4-RARE_W0QQitemZ5228057988QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Stuart -- Stuart Winsor From is valid but subject to change without notice if it gets spammed. For Barn dances and folk evenings in the Coventry and Warwickshire area See: http://www.barndance.org.uk ...

Acorn 'Acorn' in Artworks #2
Oooh. Thanks to the quick support from everyone, especially Paul Sprangers and John McCartney, I now have the logo in ArtWorks format. :-) Most appreciated. Thanks again. -- Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/ Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/ Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/ Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/ ...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC O...

FA: Acorn on Ebay
The last of my (accumulated) Acorn hardware is now on Ebay... Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2774445848&ssPageName= ADME:B:LC:UK:1 Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2774446255&ssPageName= ADME:B:LC:UK:1 StrongArm (233MHz) processor card http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2774446463&ssPageName= ADME:B:LC:UK:1 2 Risc PC/A7000 network cards http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2774446951&ssPageName= ADME:B:LC:UK:1 2 A3000 network cards http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....

FA: Acorn friendly Z88
Cambridge Computer Z88 Acorn friendly... original boxing, manual, carry case; 128k RAM pack, 32k EPROM pack, EPROM eraser, mains adapter. ROM OS and software inc. BBC BASIC and Pipedream. All in extremely good condition and recently tested. Additional 3rd party file transfer/parallel printing software using an Acorn computer, on 5.25" (BBC/Master) and 3.5" (Archimedes, RiscOS). <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3082589824&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1> Cheers -- Mark J Poppyland.plus.com, not plu$.com.invalid, for private replies www.poppy-land.c...

FA: Acorn software items
<http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=mad_4_indie_ movies> I've listed tonight copies of Squirrel, The Crystal Maze, The Horizon Report and the Acorn Educational Directory. When I say copies, they're not copies - they're all as new. David ...

FA: Acorn Ecolink card
For auction, one Acorn Ecolink ISA card, documentation and driver disk (Acorn's solution for adding econet support for PC's). http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8820302195 Thanks. ...

FA: Acorn software items
Hi, I've got many an item sitting on eBay at the moment. Visit www.alligatagroup.co.uk and it'll now forward itself to my 'about me' page so that you can flick through what's available. Items available include: - Drifter (three copies) - MetaConvetor by Keysoft - Talking Rhymes by Topologika - PICT IT / CLIP IT by Sherston - Robert Duncan Clip Art by Bitfolio - Ancestor+ [release 1] by APDL/Graham Crow - TextAid by Alan Wrigley - Illusionist by Clares Micro Supplies - Ovation Pro Colour Supplement disc by Beebug - ArtWorks full pack, with first release of ArtWorks 2 by MW...

FS: Misc Acorn hardware
i-cubed EtherLan 600: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101336155 IBM 586 (100 MHz) card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337088 RISC OS 3.50: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101348173 RISC OS 4.02: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126 Risc PC: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766 StrongARM card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515 Eve...

FS: Acorn A-Link Cable
This is available to anyone who can make use of it for the cost of P&P, say 2 GBP. Please email me if interested. ...

FA: Acorn A4 Laptop
For Sale: Acorn Archimedes A4 laptop computer It's listed here: <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3482288601> -- Pete Goodliffe, Senior Software Engineer http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petegoodliffe Pete Goodliffe <pete@spam-block-remove.cthree.org> wrote: > For Sale: > Acorn Archimedes A4 laptop computer > > It's listed here: > <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3482288601> with a 60 gig hard drive too! Impressive... Luke Luke Bosman wrote: > Pete Goodliffe <pete@spam-block-remo...

Web resources about - FA. Acorn A-Link - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

IP Cam Viewer Pro on the App Store on iTunes
Get IP Cam Viewer Pro on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

1ESS switch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The switching fabric was composed of reed matrixes controlled by wire spring relays which in turn were controlled by a central processing unit ...

Salim Mehajer car park and Auburn Council under the spotlight again
Auburn Council voted to sell land to Salim Mehajer's family company despite having just been told of claims the deal could fetch a price nearly ...

Compare External harddrives - AfterDawn: Products & Reviews
This category lists external hard drives that can be connected to a PC or Mac via eSATA, USB or Firewire.

BVE 2014: Studer displays Vista X
Harman brand's latest digital desk is on show at London's Excel this week.

McTiVia - Where to Buy McTiVia
McTiVia, Wirelessly brings EVERYTHING on your Mac to TV, Brings your Mac screen to HDTV via WiFi and control your Mac from TV! McTiVia is the ...

Vendors CVEMAP - CVEMAP.ORG
Vendors List of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures. A basis for evaluation among tools and databases. The way to interoperability and better ...

AMD 790GX Chipset Platform Launch
In this article, HotHardware takes a detailed look at the AMD 790GX Chipset Platform with SB750 southbridge as it's implemented in the Gigabyte ...

Jobitorial - Browse Company Reviews (A - Abe)
JobVent is now Jobitorial - free and anonymous employee reviews posted for jobs at thousands of companies.