FA: BBC Micro B, 2 Disk Drives, Joysticks, Printer, starting at �5

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3046616096

Full details in the eBay listing, any other questions, please ask via eBay.

Tone

--
www.2atoms.com - Worst of the Web, Play Free Games Online, SoundBytes,
Interviews, Stupid Pictures and Movies, Top 10 Arcade Games Ever,

FA: PC Misc Hardware, Misc Software, Joysticks, Zip Drive and Disks
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=steelhors e86&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 ...

FA: PC Misc Hardware, Misc Software, Joysticks, Zip Drive and Disks #3
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=steelhorse86 ...

BBC B Hardware
Free to collect - Market Harborough (South Leicestershire). Working(when tried a year ago) BBC B with Solidisk expansions (DFS and Sideways roms). Acorn Teletext adaptor. Some manuals. Lots of discs (5.25") in dfs and adfs formats. 5.25" disc drive but this was not working when last tried - probably just needs some judicious 'easing' of mechanics. Some manuals (altho' currently stored elsewhere so not available until 3rd March) Peter ...

BBC B+ Disk Drive issue
Guys, I'd like a bit of help diagnosing a fault with my Beeb +. I've bought a BBC + 64K, monitor and disk drive in various eBay auctions of the past 2 years. After finally buying a good example of the disk drive, I put all my kit together and carefully loaded a genuine Aviator disk in the drive and - nothing.... I've tried every disk I have (from various sources) and I can't get anything to load via disk. The drive spins but doesn't read. I bought a spare drive and had it shipped from overseas, as my first drive exhibited the same symptoms, suspecting that it was the drive at fault. Looks like it might be the DFS but the thing is soldered to the mainboard, so I'm a bit stuck. Unfortunately also, there's no error message from my Beeb, the cursor just blinks patiently as the drive spins. What can I check from here? (By the way, I have an official Acorn service manual but nothing like this is covered...) Perhaps I'd be better swapping the B+32K mainboard for a vanilla B with a DFS onboard? Wish I could get one here in Australia..... Hi Steve. I have problems with dirty drive heads which can be cleaned with cotton buds and isoproyl alcohol; although I would expect an error and not to experience it on two drives in a row so I think this is unlikely. I assume the DFS or ADFS rom is recognised with an appropriate DFS or ADFS header on the boot screen. If not check the rom chip is seated, or remove the rom without bendin...

FA: MSD SD-2 Disk Drive 461755
In case anyone is interested. I can also ship overseas from Canada, however shipping will be expensive as this drive is -heavy-. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8781514740 ...

FA: MSD SD-2 Disk Drive 215837
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120282653839 ...

FA: Apple ][ (not ][+) Clone, 2 Disk ][ clones, Apple Joystick clone
Hello All! I'm offering the following Items on (German) ebay: An Apple ][ (not ][+) clone w/ Language Card in an original-Apple-shape case, RAM, ROM and CPU are tested and working, Text mode works, Graphics modes don't work correctly (but the program keeps running, only the display does not work correctly). I guess it needs a few new 74xx chips, they're all socketed, but currently I don't have the time to fix it myself since my studies have to take first place. I'm adding in another non-working mainboard of the same vintage. The power supply is for 220-230V AC, but it's not an Euroapple, the output is true-blue NTSC video. http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26750&item=2777953750 A pair of two (different) Apple "Disk ][" clones (both are functionally 100% compatible to the original, they work with protected game disks), speed recently adjusted, heads recently cleaned, complete w/ a clone controller card. http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12828&item=2777955726 An Apple Joystick clone, attaches to the internal joystick port present in all Apple IIs except for the IIc: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12827&item=2777956160 In addition, I have a couple of Commodore Items and an Amstrad Joystick for offer as well. All auctions will end during the evening of Saturday German Time, i.e. Saturday Morning U.S. Time. Shipping costs...

BBC Micro B and Acorn Archimedes A400 (?) to PC file transfer
The problem: Lots of data from family history apps, View, Bbase etc on the BBC B and Acorn Archimedes A400* needs to go onto a PC. *The label on the front says A310, I'm pretty sure it got upgraded to an A400 (*HELP COMMANDS shows most things being between May and Oct 1988). All I have is a disk called PC Emulator and another called "Beebug Arhimedes Serial Link" for the Archie (can't find the associated cable). I found this: http://web.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink/home/software/65link/ but do I need it in light of having the serial link? And what about getting the data from the Archie to the PC? What about something that will allow my PC to read Archie disks directly? Or perhaps a way of connecting the BBCB disk drives to the PC? What about BBCB to PC? All the choices and software are starting to make my head spin. And as far as my soldering skills goes, about 1 in 3 of the cables I've made works first time. So ideally, I wouldn't mind paying something reasonable for a "pack" of all the bits and pieces to get all the data onto the PC. Something else has just occured to me - what about a hard drive in the Archie? It doesn't have one now, and I'm almost certain it wouldn't know what to do with an old 2Gb PC ATA drive, but might that be a good "conduit" between the three machines? Oh, and the mouse on the Archie is nearly shagged, the ball seems to have no grip despite my boiling it in hot water (which sometim...

FA: MSD SD-2 Dual Disk Drive
In case anyone is interested. I can also ship overseas from Canada, however shipping will be expensive as this drive is -heavy-. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8781514740 ...

For Auction/Sale: BBC Micro/ Acorn Electron Stuff: Mags, Software, Drives and more...
Hi all, I would have posted this in the .announce group but it seems a bit dead in there. Anyway, time for a clearout of a massive load of BBC Micro and Acorn Electron stuff I have: BBC Micro Model B (BASIC and 3 other ROMS installed) TAXAN/KAGA KP-810 Dot Matrix Printer for above Tons of Acorn User, Micro User and Beebug magazines (there are 72 Beebugs, all continuous issues from volumes 3 to 10), A few games including: Alien 8 and Sabre Wulf (Ultimate) on tape, both in excellent condition, 2 Disc drives, untested but power up, Acorn Electron complete with Plus 1 expansion, datacorder,...

Re: Convincing Mathematica that Sqrt[a+b]Sqrt[a-b]==Sqrt[a^2+b^2] #2
On 12/20/05 at 11:35 PM, hattons@globalsymmetry.com (Steven T. Hatton) wrote: >Is there a way to convince Mathematica to multiply >Sqrt[a+b]Sqrt[a-b] to produce Sqrt[a^2+b^2]? Well there is: In[1]:= z = Sqrt[a + b]*Sqrt[a - b]; Sqrt[Expand[z^2]] Out[2]= Sqrt[a^2 - b^2] -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four ...

(FA) Macintosh HDI-20 External 1.4MB Floppy Disk Drive #2
Last Day Macintosh HDI-20 External 1.4MB Floppy Disk Drive Used on the Powerbook 100. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8811207041&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT ...

Hardware Help... (Dead BBC B+ & A7000/RPC Econet boards.) #2
Two issues here... In setting up a museum demonstrating various Acorn platforms, I'm stuck wih two problems... I'm hoping someone on this group might be able to asist me... First is a dead BBC B+ I've plugged it in and set it all up. Switched it on... And... Nothing... No signs of life... I've opened it up and cleaned it up... No signs of any blown fuses or fried components. It's almost as if the mainboard isn't getting any power. I've quickly inspected the PSU and found no obvious site of component failure there either. This one came from a family friend who last...

FA: lot of 500 disks, Powerbook G4, floppy drive, keyboard, bootselector, joystick prolongation, magazines, books and parts
X-No-Archive: Yes Hi! I just started some new auctions on eBay: lot of more than 500 disks (relisted, as ebay closed the auction in error) Powerbook G4, 1.67 GHz, ultimate Morphos-machine, running OS X 10.5.8 also floppy disk drive Chinon FZ 354 keyboard for Amiga 500 (white, no yellowing) joystick prolongation of 2 meters seven issues of the Amiga Magazine bootselector assembly for booting from external drives Amiga und Video Faszination Hollywood mit Reflections Zaubern mit Reflections Das grosse Deluxe Paint III Buch Amiga und DFUE A500 audiofilt...

(FA) Macintosh HDI-20 External 1.4MB Floppy Disk Drive (Last Day) Low starting price
Macintosh HDI-20 External 1.4MB Floppy Disk Drive http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8816402832&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 -- The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in Hell. Co. -- The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in Hell. Co. ...

FA: COMMODORE 1541 II 5 1/2" Disk Drive w/power/cable MINT from Canada -- 1 day 22hrs left!
Hey guys, I'm auctioning a great 1541 II in perfect working condition on Ebay. The drive will be shipping from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320012372300&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 There is 1 day and 22hrs left to bid. Thanks! - Peter ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> ...

What's the most stable/safe mini-drive? USB Flash, SD Card, PCMCIA Micro-Drive, other? ...I don't want to lose my data through drive failure. #2
What's the most stable/safe mini-drive? USB Flash, SD Card, PCMCIA Micro-Drive, other? ...I don't want to lose my data through drive failure. ................................................................. Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<< -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=- On 1/26/05 5:30 PM, in article 41f823b5$0$25885$a8266bb1@news.titannews.com, "Dr. ''Q''" <none@none.none> wrote: > What's the most stable/...

Error: a=nominal([1 2 1 2]), b=getlevels(a), b(2)
According to documentation for "categorical", getlevels returns a uniquified version of its input, but is of the same type. I am baffled by the differences in what I see in the input & output: a=nominal([1 2 1 2]) b=getlevels(a) a(2) b(2) % Error: Index exceeds matrix dimensions b(1) % This scalar index returns all 2 elements numel(b) % Shows 2 unique elements I tried a vertical "a", but "b" is still horizontal: a=nominal([1;2;1;2]) b=getlevels(a) % 1x2 row array of unique numbers b(2) % Error: Index exceeds matrix dimensions b(1) % This scalar index returns all 2 elements in 1 row numel(b) % Shows 2 unique element's The help pages for categorical data indicate that the following should be OK, but it generates errors: >> a(find(a==2)) Error using nominalcheck (line 53) Invalid types for comparison. Error in nominal/eq (line 20) [acodes,bcodes] = nominalcheck(a,b); In fact, even find(a==2) generates the same error, and I tacked it down to a==2. This means that the following is erroneous as well: >> a(a==2) Error using nominalcheck (line 53) Invalid types for comparison. Error in nominal/eq (line 20) [acodes,bcodes] = nominalcheck(a,b); I need to access elements in "a" based on a specified unique value. I need to process the elements of "a" differently depending on the value used to select the elemen...

FA: Commodore 128D computer w/disk drive, box/disks/manual
Commodore 128D computer w/disk drive, box/disks/manual http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5217502258 Zathras11 wrote: > Commodore 128D computer w/disk drive, box/disks/manual > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5217502258 Nice price this one went for.. Jeremy supercommodoreatmaildotcom --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0528-6, 07/16/2005 Tested on: 7/16/2005 10:37:31 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com ...

Which disk is drive 2?
Hello, os/2 wseb v4.5 fp3. tekram dc390 SCSI adapter and driver. I have a disk going bad, it seems. The server crashed in JFS and on reboot there was a message "Drive 2 not ready." After re-powering the system, drive 2 is once again operating normally. This happened once before many months ago. (Imagine that, re-booting a disk drive.) I am not sure which disk was referred when "drive 2" was mentioned. LVM shows 5 "physical disks." Some questions that occur are: - Do the "drive" numbers start at 1 or 0? - How do LVM "physical disk" numbers relate to "drive" numbers? - Is a "drive" the same as a "physical disk?" I have always thought that a "drive" was a letter applied to a formatted partition. So what would "drive 2" be? Any suggestions? -- sma at sohnen-moe dot com On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:39:27 UTC, James Moe <jimoeNOSPAM@sohnen-moe.com> wrote: > os/2 wseb v4.5 fp3. > tekram dc390 SCSI adapter and driver. > I have a disk going bad, it seems. The server crashed in JFS and on > reboot there was a message "Drive 2 not ready." If this msg is coming during POST, and from the Tekram HA, then the drive numbering is assigned by SCSI ID, lowest to highest (unless it is IBM hardware of a certain vintage, in which case it's from highest SCSI ID to lowest). Eg, if you have drives at SCSI IDs 1,4,5, these would be ...

(2*b) | ~(2*b) & (c++)?
All, All those trying sell things or obnoxious views are not welcome by myself. Those of you with some C/C++ knowledge may appreciate the subject title and might like to come up with other C/C++ puns expressing your anger at non C/C++ wasters visiting. JB cpp4ever <n2xssvv.g02gfr12930@ntlworld.com>, on 24/06/2010 11:05:03, wrote: > All, > > All those trying sell things or obnoxious views are not welcome by > myself. Those of you with some C/C++ knowledge may appreciate the > subject title and might like to come up with other C/C++ puns expressing > ...

BBC B #2
Hi anyone, I have found a loose blue wire, one end, on underside of a BBC B board. Anyone point to where it is connected please? It is the longer of the two blue wires and is still connected to the solder near the edge of the board. Dave. -- In article <408280a850.David@dave.daveandsylvia.plus.com>, Dave <mail@daveandsylvia.plus.com> wrote: > Hi anyone, > I have found a loose blue wire, one end, on underside of a BBC B > board. Anyone point to where it is connected please? It is the longer > of the two blue wires and is still connected to the solder near the > edge of the board. It should be easy enough to spot where the other end was soldered to, if it was a link. There will either be a solder joint with a bit of wire in it, or one with the groove from a wire. Jochen -- ------------------------------------ Limavady and the Roe Valley Roe Valley News Browser http://www.jochenlueg.freeuk.com In message <50a8a91ce9jl@spamnet.junk> jl <jl@spamnet.junk> wrote: > In article <408280a850.David@dave.daveandsylvia.plus.com>, Dave > <mail@daveandsylvia.plus.com> wrote: > >> Hi anyone, >> I have found a loose blue wire, one end, on underside of a BBC B >> board. Anyone point to where it is connected please? It is the longer >> of the two blue wires and is still connected to the solder near the >> edge of the board. > > It should be easy enough to spot w...

[auction US] IBM PS/2 2.88 floppy disk drive VISA/MC ok!
<http://search.ebay.com/330091438609> [Ends: march 1st] ...

Web resources about - FA: BBC Micro B, 2 Disk Drives, Joysticks, Printer, starting at �5 - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Joystick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Video game joystick elements: 1. stick, 2. base, 3. trigger, 4. extra buttons, 5. autofire switch, 6. throttle, 7. hat switch (POV hat), 8. suction ...

Joystick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Video game joystick elements: 1. stick, 2. base, 3. trigger, 4. extra buttons, 5. autofire switch, 6. throttle, 7. hat switch (POV hat), 8. suction ...

Mac App Store - Joystick Mapper
Get Joystick Mapper on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. Joystick Mapper is an application that allows ...

Joystick and the Baddies - 7/365 - 7 January 2009 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore John Flinchbaugh's photos on Flickr. John Flinchbaugh has uploaded 2820 photos to Flickr.

Epyx.500XJ Joystick Commercial from 1986 - YouTube
Epyx.500XJ Joystick Commercial from 1986

Jacket Joystick From Ermenegildo Zegna
The jacket that can control your phone or music player with a discreet touch of the sleeve.

The first Atari Joystick I’ve wanted in 20 years…
Update: DVICE has a review up with the following notes: It is a 30 pin dock connector, not Bluetooth. It runs on the iPads battery and gets 8-10 ...

Two Joysticks to Beat Smartphones at Games
... eat an iPod Touch for lunch. Its 3G model weighs twice as much as the iPhone 4S. This is the first portable gaming device to have two joysticks ...

This Add-On Could Turn Your iDevice’s Camera Into A Joystick
... games can cater to both casual and hardcore gamers alike. For those more serious about iOS gaming, accessories like the iCade or Fling Joystick ...

I’m not crazy (but I did buy a $450 HOTAS Warthog joystick)
Review: It's everything you want in a joystick and throttle—but is it worth the cash?