For sale or free ... Acorn AKF50 monitor and Xerox NC60 printer

These two items may be of interest to someone:

Acorn AKF50 'multisync' monitor
* it works.
* 9<>15 adapter; can be used with Archimedes series
* small 3-pin power plug; used to be powered by an A310
* slight superficial damage to front of case
* pic: <URL:http://www.timil.com/temp/AKF50.jpg>

Xerox NC60 Color Laser 'Docuprint' Postscript Printer
* works with standard RISC OS postscript driver or, more likely,
* useful for spares including 32MB and 64MB 50ns RAM
* needs toner; empty toner filler bottles supplied
* other consumables about 50% left (from my memory)
* 96 MB 50 ns RAM but does fail to cope with multiple copies of huge >
about 10MB files
* RJ45 and BNC network and/or parallel
* pic: <URL:http://www.timil.com/temp/NC60.jpg>
* UK support:
<URL:http://www.xerox.com/go/xrx/template/013.jsp?Xseg=corp&Xcntry=GBR&Xlang=en_GB> (search 'NC60')

Please email interest in, or questions about, either item to: tim <at>
timil <dot> com. I recommend collection of either item from here in South
Bucks. The monitor is old and the printer is a two-man carry.

Act soon: a skip beckons.

* Cheap phone bills? Gift shopping? www.timil.com/usenet.php
* Spam-proof Usenet address? Visit www.invalid.org.uk
  or email me:  postmaster at invalid dot org dot uk
* (tim@invalid.org.uk is deleted unread - please use my valid address above)

.... "Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night." Rom & Jul, Act i. Sc.5
0
tim155 (1564)

In article <4e30d3b1e8tim@invalid.org.uk>,
   Tim Hill <tim@invalid.org.uk> wrote:

> Please email interest in, or questions about

location, location, location?

John

--
John Williams, Wirral, Merseyside, UK - no attachments to these addresses!
Non-RISC OS posters change user to johnrwilliams or put 'risc' in subject
"John Williams (News)" <UCEbin@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <4e30d3b1e8tim@invalid.org.uk>,
>   Tim Hill <tim@invalid.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Please email interest in, or questions about
>
> location, location, location?

"I recommend collection of either item from here in South
Bucks."

read, read, read! ;-)

Paul B)

In article <t4bgg.3523$qD.2234@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net>, Paul Bunyan
<paul.bunyan@ntlPISSworld.com> wrote:
> "John Williams (News)" <UCEbin@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> > In article <4e30d3b1e8tim@invalid.org.uk>, Tim Hill
> >   <tim@invalid.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Please email interest in, or questions about
> >
> > location, location, location?

> "I recommend collection of either item from here in South Bucks."

> read, read, read! ;-)

:-)

HP9 1DG is the postcode.

<URL:http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=491937&y=190041&z=0&sv=hp9+1dg&st=2&pc=hp9+1dg&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf>

Of course, that information is also at www.timil.com

> > In article <4e30d3b1e8tim@invalid.org.uk>, Tim Hill
> >   <tim@invalid.org.uk> wrote:

> Please email interest in, or questions about, either item to: tim <at>
         ^^^^^
> timil <dot> com.

PRTFP

* Cheap phone bills? Gift shopping? www.timil.com/usenet.php
* Spam-proof Usenet address? Visit www.invalid.org.uk
  or email me:  postmaster at invalid dot org dot uk
* (tim@invalid.org.uk is deleted unread - please use my valid address above)

.... "Give me thy hand, 'tis late; farewell, good night" Rom & Jul, Act iii, Sc.3
0
tim155 (1564)

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> -- * Sick of BT? Leave them and reduce your phone bill by up to half. * Want a spam-proof Usenet address? Visit www.invalid.org.uk or email me: postmaster at invalid dot org dot uk * (tim@invalid.org.uk is deleted - please use my valid address above) .... "Thy glass will show thee how thy beauties wear, thy dial how thy precious minutes waste" Sonnet 77 ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> ...

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

Misc Acorn/BBC Hardware/Software up for free.
Hi Guys, I have been a keen retro computing enthusiast for as long as I can remember however I have no come to a point where I can no longer store the stuff I have. I have been slowly but surely giving things away over the last few year. I still have quite a few bits which as I uncover them whilst sorting the loft/garage/cupboards etc, I am starting to list and wondered if you or people you know might be interested in any of it. So I guess comes the shameless plug as I am listing it on my 'free to a good home' site called AnyGoodToYou.com where we have specifically set up a section for Vintage / classic hardware. Hope you can help as I really don't want this stuff to end up at the local WEEE dump. Cheers Allan ...

Acorn multiscan monitor User Guide AKF50 series
I came across this manual the other day. The monitor itself has long since left these premises but the manual, guarantee, owner registration card and shop receipt from Beebug (6/5/1994) is all here. Any use to anyone? If I paid �393.42 for a new monitor today I think it would be a bit more substantial than a 15" CRT!!! -- Better Telecoms: http://tinyurl.com/phone-coop Genuine and spam-proof addresses for Usenet: www.invalid.org.uk Email address for replies: substitute postmaster@ for tim@ .... "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" All's Well, Act i, Sc.2 ...

Free Acorns
Hi there guys. Just thought I would leave a post up here to people who are looking to get rid of their A3000,A3010,A3020,A4000,A5000 and A7000 machines. I would happily give them a new home, although I have little to no money! Looking to begin a kind of acorn archive, so anyone willing to donate the machines themselves, keyboards, mice, screens and software would be most welcome. If you are interested please email me at veedubnutz@msn.com. Thank you! On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:37:27 -0800, Steve Gregory wrote: > Hi there guys. Just thought I would leave a post up here to people who > are looking to get rid of their A3000,A3010,A3020,A4000,A5000 and > A7000 machines. I would happily give them a new home, although I have > little to no money! Looking to begin a kind of acorn archive, so > anyone willing to donate the machines themselves, keyboards, mice, > screens and software would be most welcome. If you are interested > please email me at veedubnutz@msn.com. Thank you! Wherabouts are you? cheers Jules Jules <julesrichardsonuk@remove.this.yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.11.11.00.36.02.68801@remove.this.yahoo.co.uk>... > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:37:27 -0800, Steve Gregory wrote: > > > Hi there guys. Just thought I would leave a post up here to people who > > are looking to get rid of their A3000,A3010,A3020,A4000,A5000 and > > A7000 machines. I would happily give them a new home, although I have > >...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

For sale: games for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k) & IBM PC (5.25" & 3.5" & CD)
I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" & CD for PC and on tapes for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k). I need to sell some of them. Would you like to buy any? I have bank accounts in the U.K.; the Republic of Ireland; Sweden; Germany; the Netherlands and Italy, so I can accept payment in a number of currencies and in a number of ways. I live at 2461 Via Tosco Romagnola, Titignano, 56023 Cascina (PI), Italy. Send me an email or a lett...

ACORN STUFF FOR SALE!
Hi Please check out my ebay sales for Acorn stuff: Acorn A3000 @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233113433&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 HCCS Ext HD @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233141172&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1b IDE Int HD wiht USR & IDE port @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233121957&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 4MB Ram expansion @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233115097&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Cub Colour Monitor @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233111768&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Phillips Monitor @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233163080&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Monitor Stand/Plinth @ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233119913&rd=1&sspagen ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Plus RISC Programming Reference Manual, BBC Basic VI Manual, RISC OS 3 User Guide, RISC OS User and Apps Guide. Bargain time so go over to eBay as all auctions end tomorrow Sunday 28th Aug 05!! Regards Ray ...

A few Acorn items for sale
eBay http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=shelly1958&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 Thanks ...

Free Acorn Machines
For interested people in Australia... We have a number of Acorn RiscPC 600 machines, refurbished and running well. There are about 10 which still haven't been allocated to new homes. Usual spec is 1Mb VRAM 16Mb DRAM 400Mb HDD. They have 10base2 network cards fitted and the universal boot sequence installed. These are available to anyone who can make good use of them, however I don't want to see dealers breaking them up for spares and selling them on, so legitimate private users only please. There are also a number of A7000, A5000, A4000, A3020, A3000 machines, and AKF60 monitors, expansion cards and so forth. Priority will be given to people who will collect from our shop. Failing that, we will freight, but all costs will be yours. Please contact me directly, not via the newsgroup. -- Mal -- Please note our new e-mail address: imagfact@iinet.net.au _______________________________________ Mal McClenaghan the image factory Tel: +61 3 9457 7222 260 Lower Plenty Rd, Fax: +61 3 9457 7122 Rosanna, E-Mail: imagfact@planet.net.au Victoria 3084 Winners of the 1999 Australian Achiever Award _______________________________________ ...

Acorn Sale
Items for Sale Programmes Computer Concepts Fireworkz TurboDriver Pipedream 4.5 WordWorks Compression ArtWorks 1.7 ? Borders Equasor Impression 2.5 / 4.11 ? Style Fireworkz PC version L...

Acorn stuff for sale
For sale, various old Acorn bits: 2 x BBC micro B with disc drive 1 x EPROM programmer for BBC micro 1 x Microvitec cub monitor 1 x Acorn A5000 with KB 1 x AKF 12 monitor 1 x AKF 18 monitor 1 x AKF 60 monitor 1 x Panasonic 17" monitor (broken, loose connection I think, may be fixable - FREE - going in the bin soon) All items 10 quid each but I'm open to offers :) I'd prefer buyers to be able to collect, but I can post them if you pay postage, which will probably be expensive due to the weight of most items. Email me ( rik dot griffin at ntl world dot com ) if you're intere...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

Free BBCs and Acorns!
As posted to TIB (http://www.iconbar.com/forums/viewthread.php? threadid=11643) but I thought I'd open it up a bit to any interested parties. So, whoever's left that hasn't killfiled me or who isn't just ignoring me on the basis of being an arrogant twat and feels like coming and collecting stuff, or just feels like coming and punching me in the face, is free to try their luck. --- To anyone who is relatively near to (or willing to drive to) southwest Scotland, about 25 miles north of Carlisle along the M74, I've been clearing old stuff out of storage recently and I have a bunch of Acorns and a couple of BBCs that I'll be getting rid of towards the end of March. Anybody who wants to come and collect stuff is free to try their luck. First, the caveats: I won't get back there until the weekend after next (19th-20th) and it'll take me a little time to sort, classify and mvoe everything, so the machines will only be available for collection on the weekdays from Monday to Wednesday (21st-23rd), so it's probably best to confirm the time you'd come beforehand. It'll be more or less on a first come, first served basis - whoever can commit to coming can have what is there. So far I don't have much in the way of specs or any clue if they're actually in working order or not, since they've been sitting in storage for a long time, and I won't be able to give any more details until the weekend of the 19th. As for what's th...

Acorn Sale
Items for Sale Programmes Computer Concepts Fireworkz TurboDriver Pipedream 4.5 WordWorks Compression ArtWorks 1.7 ? Borders Equasor Impression 2.5 / 4.11 ? Style Fireworkz PC version Lingenuity Presenter GTi Dalriada DiagramIt TableMate2 ISV DrawWorks 2 XStitch Iota Outliner Desktop database Risc Hard Disc Companion FontFoundry 4000 Fonts Disc Sibelius Music prog 6 Assorted 150 + shareware & magazine floppies Datafile CDRoms shareware x 6 ? StrongArm CDRom Acorn User CDRoms x 3 Acorn Clan CDRoms x 3 and floppies x 6 Educational ? Kid Pix 2 floppy art prog Fun School 2 Under 6's 6-8...

Acorn Bits for Sale
Items for Sale Programmes Computer Concepts TurboDriver (no cable) �10 Compression �10 Impression 2 Borders �5 Impression Style �25 Colton Software Pipedream 4.5 �25 Fireworkz PC version �25 Lingenuity Presenter GTi �10 Dalriada TableMate2 �10 DiagramIt �10 ISV DrawWorks 2 �10 XStitch �10 Iota Desktop database �5 Risc Hard Disc Companion �5 FontFoundry 4000 Fonts Disc �10 Sibelius Music prog v6 �20 Assorted 150 ish shareware & magazine floppies �10 Educational ESM Kid Pix 2 floppy art prog �10 Wyddfa The Spoken Word 2 floppy art prog �10 Oak Solutions / Acorn The Genesis Collection �5 Longman Logotron Magpie �5 Hardware Acorn ARM 710 Upgrade �15 Acorn RiscOS 3.5 chips x 2 �15 All prices plus postage and packing In article <c02jpg$b50$1@titan.btinternet.com>, Richard Brown <rs.brown@btinternet.com> wrote: >...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until the end of May new subscribers starting their subscription with issue 268, and ordering a binder at the same time, will receive their first issue free. ie UK subscription + binder = 49.95 + 8.95 = 58.90 for year's subscription from issue 269 with issue 268 free. Orders should be sent to "Finnybank Ltd" 30 Finnybank Road Sale M33 6LR or by phone to 0161 969 9820. Cheques or cards can be accepted. Binders and magazines will be despatched together as soon as the binders are available. -- John Cartmell editor Qercus - editor@qercus.com www.qercus.com Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines one magazine for graphics & design - one magazine for all RISC OS users Finnybank Ltd 30 Finnybank Rd Sale M33 6LR == 0161 969 9820 _______________________________________________________________ a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.anno...

FS: Acorn monitors.
Hello all, I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. Prefer buyer to collect (nr. Dunfermline) but can ship although it's likely to cost more than the monitors! Cheers, Mike..... -- Michael Hambley mike@armpowered.co.uk http://www.screamager.fsnet.co.uk http://www.dispose-it.co.uk - IT disposal/recycling & data destruction. In article <5cdab05b4c.Michael@armpowered.co.uk>, Michael Hambley <mike@armpowered.co.uk> writes >Hello all, > >I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. > >Prefer buyer to collect (nr. Dunfermline) but can ship although it's likely >to cost more than the monitors! What's an Acorn AKF-40? I could use a couple of monitors for A410/A540 and A3000. Also trying to find a 15-17" SVGA display for use with my PS2 Linux kit - must support Sync on Green :/ Richard -- Acorn 8-bits, 32-bits, some in bits... Amiga 600, |\ _,,,---,,_ iBook, PB G4, G4, G5, Dell P410, ACW/ABC210 /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;, http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/retrotech/ |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'::. Music? http://www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick/ '----''(_/--' `-'\_)Morticia In message <ObzL19KjXG0$Ewl0@btinternet.com> you wrote: > In article <5cdab05b4c.Michael@armpowered.co.uk>, Michael Hambley > <mike@armpowered.co.uk> writes > >Hello all, > > > >I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. > > > >Pref...

Acorn Sale
Items for Sale Programmes Computer Concepts Fireworkz TurboDriver Pipedream 4.5 WordWorks Compression ArtWorks 1.7 ? Borders Equasor Impression 2.5 / 4.11 ? Style Fireworkz PC version Lingenuity Pr...

Acorn Memorabilia For Sale
I've just discovered an Acorn A500 in my loft! For those who don't know this was the prototype to the original Archimedes. Can't remember much about it's spec., I need to get the case open and have a look. I do recall they cost a fortune to put together at the time as they were hand built (we're talking 1985/6 I think) we only made a few. Anyway, if anyone's interested in owning a piece of Acorn history drop me a line. From memory it'll be ARM2 VIDC1 but with hand mod to 1a, 20Mb Western Digital, and probably 4MB RAM with RISC OS2 although it's likely to be a p...

Acorn - bits for sale
Items for Sale Programmes Colton Fireworkz Computer Concepts TurboDriver WordWorks Compression Borders Equasor Impression 2.5 / 4.11 ? Style Colton Fireworkz PC version Lingenuity Presenter GTi Dalriada DiagramIt TableMate2 ISV DrawWorks 2 XStitch Iota Outliner Desktop database Risc Hard Disc Companion FontFoundry 4000 Fonts Disc Sibelius Music prog 6 Assorted 150 + shareware & magazine floppies Educational ? Kid Pix 2 floppy art prog Fun School 2 Under 6's 6-8's 10/10 Maths English Essential IT Words Tables ? The Spoken Word 2 floppy ? ...

Acorn Business Computer for sale?
What's the likelihood of finding someone with an Acorn Business Computer for sale? Am I wishing for the impossible? Thanks, Woll On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:50:00 -0800, Woll Newall wrote: > What's the likelihood of finding someone with an Acorn Business > Computer for sale? Am I wishing for the impossible? Any particular model? ABC terminal - never seen one anywhere, but then they're not *that* interesting; it's more practical to just find a BBC B+. ABC 1xx (Z80 copro) - Again, not seen one, although I believe there are a few about. Bit more interesting than the terminal, although again finding a B+ and an Acorn Z80 is easier to do. ACW's (ABC 2xx) do turn up from time to time - I currently know of around ten survivors. I think the highest serial number I've come across indicates that maybe 50 were built. Somewhat randomly too - I've seen ones with rear case fans and ones without, ones with mouse boards and ones without etc. ABC 3xx - I only know of one (and no I don't want to get rid of it! :) Hopefully more exist somewhere. From what I've pieced together, Acorn made maybe 20 of them, but they never left the labs (unlike the ACW; Cambridge uni had a room full of them and Qudos also used them for QuickChip CAD work). Most 3xx's got pressed into service as development testbeds for the Master 512, and presumably just got crushed after that job was done. Incidentally, I should still have a spare ABC shell which isn't doi...

FS: For sale
For sale (i.e. I haven't got the heart to chuck them in a skip): - Acorn Electron, no PSU/manual/box, but excellent condition. Asking =A330 + postage. - BBC Master, needs a bit of a clean, some of the keys have got dirty contacts, otherwise works OK. (Infamous battery pack has been replaced with an empty dry cell holder). Asking =A315 + postage. - BBC micro disk drives, =A312 each plus postage. - Semi-knackered BBC Model B+. - ZX Spectrum Plus with PSU (OK not Acorn - sorry!) , manual and some games tapes, asking =A335 plus postage. If you're interested in any of the above items, please e-mail me at: g0vxo (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk Asking prices are based on eBay adverts & similar, but I'm happy to consider offers.=20 Antony (Oxford area, UK) ...

Web resources about - For sale or free ... Acorn AKF50 monitor and Xerox NC60 printer - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com
The Christian Science Monitor is an international news organization that delivers thoughtful, global coverage via its website, weekly magazine, ...

The Monitor
2009 Kia Rio. 43k. 4dr. New tires, like new, w

Multi-monitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Multi-monitor , also called multi-display and multi-head , is the use of multiple physical display devices , such as monitors , televisions , ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Dell 24″ 4K Monitor $390, Guitar Hero Live iOS $50, VIZIO Sound Stand $150, more ...
Keep up with the best gear and deals on the web by signing up for the 9to5Toys Newsletter . Also, be sure to check us out on: Twitter , RSS Feed ...

Philips Begins Shipments of LCD Monitors with Quantum Dot Technology
TPV Technology, the company that produces monitors under Philips brand, has started to sell displays with QD Vision’s Color IQ quantum dot technology. ...

Deal: Audio Technica ATH-M50X monitor headphones for $99 shipped
The Audio Technica ATH-M50X headphones are widely regarded to be the best available under $200. Some would even go so far as to say under $300. ...

Samsung Files For Laser Technology Patent To Monitor Health
Samsung's most current devices are already capable of monitoring health vitals and different types of data about our bodies through a handful ...

Backpack pigeons monitor London air quality
A technology company releases six pigeons wearing sensors to monitor pollution in London.

A top-rated Full HD LCD monitor just dropped under $100 on Amazon
Now is the time to upgrade your PC setup and if you don't need some oversized monstrosity, we've got the perfect PC monitor for you. The Philips ...

Taiwan PC monitor shipments drop 7% on year in 2015, says IDC
Shipments of PC-use monitors by Taiwan-based makers totaled 1.32 million units in 2015, decreasing 7% from a year earlier, according IDC.