RISC OS 4.02:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126

Risc PC:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766

StrongARM card:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862

Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz):
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515

Everything in good, near perfect condition unless stated otherwise. I'm
selling from Germany, but I'll deliver to UK as well. Oversea on
request. Please get in touch for shipping cost in those cases.

--
Stefan Bellon
0

On 10 Jun, I wrote:

> StrongARM card:
> http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862

I announced this offer without RISC OS 3.70 ROMs because I didn't find
the ones belonging to the card. In the meantime I have found them. This
offer will include the RISC OS 3.70 ROM set.

--
Stefan Bellon
0

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous hard ware for a BBC b/master including; CUB monitor, various tape decks and modems, floppy drives Pile of Acorn User magazines (about 30 of) Bigger pile of manuals, probably in the region of 20 manuals and software packs Miscellaneous boxes of software on low density floppies See the following for piccies, this is not everything, and not everything pictured is available http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/vannystick/ Would prefer for the whole lot to go in one go but don't expect it, and I would like to see token gestures of cash for them. Not able to post at the moment, located on the Wirral but can also be collected from Liverpool with sufficient warning. Needs to go in the next two weeks, so offered here, then eBay, then the tip! I'd have thought ebay would be best as there has not been that much Acorn/RISC OS stuff on there for a while, so prices should be good. Also, if ...

Misc Acorn/BBC Hardware/Software up for free.
Hi Guys, I have been a keen retro computing enthusiast for as long as I can remember however I have no come to a point where I can no longer store the stuff I have. I have been slowly but surely giving things away over the last few year. I still have quite a few bits which as I uncover them whilst sorting the loft/garage/cupboards etc, I am starting to list and wondered if you or people you know might be interested in any of it. So I guess comes the shameless plug as I am listing it on my 'free to a good home' site called AnyGoodToYou.com where we have specifically set up a section for Vintage / classic hardware. Hope you can help as I really don't want this stuff to end up at the local WEEE dump. Cheers Allan ...

Problems posting to acorn.hardware
Hi, I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who contribute regularly. Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by MessengerPro. Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? -- andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net In article <92d606294d.andy@andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net>, Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi, > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regularly. > Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have > got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by > MessengerPro. > Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? Three items from you since Jan 2nd. (One of those was a repeat of an earlier query about KVM kit) Those items appeared OK. Maybe the people who could answer aren't around at the moment, winter sun holiday perhaps? Gone off to work in one of the countries around the Indian Ocean. Whatever. On 6 Jan 2005 Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regul...

Acorn Electron hardware wanted
Folks Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please reply to this. Cheers On 20 Jan 2006 as I do recall, JCC wrote: > Folks > > Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn > Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please > reply to this. > These are the correct groups, but comp.sys.acorn.hardware might be even better... :-) -- Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie == ...

DLL errors: The hardware, the hardware, it's ALWAYS the hardware...
As John stated in the DLL Hell thread: "Really? How many of those links are cases of "DLL Hell'? Thats where a program replaces an existing Windows DLL with its version. All these are a bunch of links where a DLL is missing or corrupted. Its a pretty safe bet that 10.3 also will suffer from missing or corrupted files due to disk problems. As evidenced by the frequent need to trash certain programs preference files." This is the age-old "cheap unreliable hardware" argument that John always runs back to when cornered about Windows' shortcomings. Isn't it interesting that whenever Mac advocates bring up Apple's unique ability to integrate high-quality hardware and software, the Winidiots always blast Apple for not selling cheap commodity hardware? Yet whenever Windows has a problem, the Winidiots always seem to blame it on "cheap hardware." Some Winidiot always loudly trumpets the fact that "you can get PC system X down at Fry's for $499," but whenever Windows fucks up, the excuse is "well, what do you expect from a bargain basement PC?" You can't have it both ways, kids. Either cheap hardware is a benefit, or it's a curse. It's been proven that Apple's high end machines (Dual G5s) have a significant price/performance advantage over dual Xeon systems, yet Wintel lovers like to whine about how expensive Macs are. If you combine this with the fact that...

FS: Misc (old) Sun hardware, +
Frame buffers, 20 + HDD's w/sleds, Qlogic fiber interface (still sealed), Memory 501-2653 32Mb DIMMs, Sun Blade 100 system w/Keyb'd/mouse ...

FS: Misc. Amiga hardware (USA) Rev1
Hello all: I still have some items left, buyer pays shipping from NJ (USA), reasonable offers are accepted. Some items have been sold, the revised list is: Amiga ROMs: $10 per set OS KickStart Labels V2.04 37.175 ROM0 & ROM1 V3.0 39.106 ROM 1 & <not designated> $50 Emplant Rev 1.5 with install and MAC boot diskettes, condition unknown Quantum 50mb SCSI HD w/ legacy software, condition unknown Items will be sent for shipping only. RAM for A3000 motherboard: 2 chips, condition unknown Shipping only Regards, JCC ...

Misc Commodore Hardware/Books FS-eBay
Greetings: I have come across a little bit of nice commodore hardware and some books, and have decided to sell them. Below is a small description and an eBay link. Any comments or questions, please feel free to email me @ stiggity99(at)comcast.net Boxed Commodore 64, w/ Aftermarket Power Supply http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330190788079 Boxed Commodore 64, works 100% http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330190791826 Aprotek Cartridge Port Expander. Works 100%, Excellent Shape. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330190793809 Lot...

FS: Misc Sun hardware / cables ....what do you need?
Cleaning out the garage, ........Video cards, NICs, lots of hard drives (with sleds), some old Ultra systems, One Blade 100 system..... SCSI cables, what do you need? Ask me first.....just make it worth my while to box it up. -rj ...

Hardware requirement for hardware in the loop
I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop simulation. I developed xpc target and real time workshop. I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing. what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN controller .......) which type and which marks is better to buy????? which cards you used in your company or Institue??? Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop? Thanks On Feb 25, 9:39 pm, omidamir2...@gmail.com wrote: > I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop > simulation. > I developed xpc targ...

Hardwar
Hi there, I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. Can anyone help? On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:26:55 GMT, Strider <email-address@signature.okay> wrote: >Hi there, > >I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere >and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. > >Can anyone help? http://zedo.hardwar.org.uk/gethardwar.htm if nothing there helps, drop me a private email (you'll have to unfudge the address yourself) and I might co...

Hardwar
Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? I know of a dedicated server, with no players yet thou.. If you play Hardwar, send a mess and join our world.. =) Van The Man I just installed this game again after buying it years ago. It beats some of the games that have just arrived!! Fantastic. Lots of support online too. Yes I just might give it ago. How do I play on line? Thanks ken "Van The Man" <vantheman@nordic-pua.net> wrote in message news:wtkTa.21232$dP1.40316@newsc.telia.net... > Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? > I know of a dedicated server, with no players yet thou.. > If you play Hardwar, send a mess and join our world.. =) > > Van The Man > > I really liked Hardwar and would be willing to play a persistant online server. My only real complaint about the game was the dynamics (or flight model) or the ships is too simplistic. However the rest of the game somewhat makes up for that. Also Hardwar has the best soundtrack of any game I've played. I ripped it to MP3 and play it with the rest of my music all the time. "ken spencer" <ken@kenspencer.co.uk> wrote in message news:bfph71$gtm$1@titan.btinternet.com... > I just installed this game again after buying it years ago. It beats some of > the games that have just arrived!! Fantastic. Lots of support online too. > > Yes I just might give it ago. How do I play on line? > > Thanks > > ken ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

FS: My Acorn life
BBC Micro model A upgraded to 32K RAM and disc drive port Boots CR325 cassette recorder Boots cassette equipment care kit Pair joysticks with connector Cheetah 125+ joystick Micro Peripherals Ltd 5 1/4" single disc drive LVL Double Density disc drive interface Marconi RB2 Trackerball Stack Lightpen+ Computer Concepts Ltd Scan-light Plus A3010 - The Learning Curve A3010 - The Family Solution Philips CM11342/35G Colour monitor NEC PC 8023 dot matrix printer Box fanfold paper fanfold labels and spare ink cartridges RiscPC one slice with StrongArm 162MB Ram 1221MB Harddisc RISC OS 4.02(10 Aug 1999) Simtec 16bit USB interface CD Writer/Rewriter 32x12x40x Floppy disc drive MIDI interface CDBurn 1.58B4(2001-02-14) FFmpeg 1.04 (22-Dec-09) KinoAMP 0.23 (13th November 2002) Thump 1.47(28 Aug 2002) EXIFinfo 0.59beta DPingScan 1.18(17-Oct-02) TWAIN Sleuth 3.07 Keyboard and mouse Acorn AKF60 monitor Hewlett Packard LaserJet 6L printer Bundles of magazines ( Acorn Archimedes World 1994-1995 ( Acorn User 1994-2003 ( Acorn Computing 1992-1995 ( The Micro User 1987-1992 New Acorn User Binder Highlight 4 Port USB Hub Belkin 4 Port Data Transfer Switch Epson Perfection 1660 Photo scanner Boeder Mouse Holder Xmodem Jetway V.92/56K External Modem Microtech Parallel CameraMate CompactFlash Card Reader/Writer Above mostly boxed most cables and most manuals 4 disc boxes of magazine soft...

hardware
In about 1-2 weeks I want to buy an new pc-system. Because i'm doing al lot with Cinema 4D, I want a system which is optimal for rendering/animating. Does anyone have a suggestion for a graphic card, processor and motherboard?? my budget for a graphic card is MAX 250 Euro. "Xs4all" <blaat@blaat.nl> wrote in message news:3fba1313$0$58701$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl... > In about 1-2 weeks I want to buy an new pc-system. Because i'm doing al lot > with Cinema 4D, I want a system which is optimal for rendering/animating. > Does anyone have a suggestion ...

FS: Amiga Hardware
Amiga 1200 Motherboard with 3.1 roms tested and working $85.00 Amiga 1200 880K Floppy Drive tested and working $25.00 DKB 1240 68030 Accelerator with 32MB of ram work great with 3.0. However it seems to crash with 3.1. $25.00 GVP A1230 Turbo + Series II in retail Box. This accelerator is NOT working! However, the simms should be okay. I have (1) 16MB simm and (1)MB simm. Have any questions please email me. $ 5.00 Commodore Amiga 520 Video Adaper for the Amiga A500 with retail box. $15.00 Elbox PC-Key PC/Amiga/1200/2000/3000/4000 keyboard $20.00 Commodore VGA Adapter 390682-01 $ 5.00 Power Computng Led 1/Face Issue A Winner Tower $ 5.00 Please note I only have (1) of each item. Shipping costs is $7.00 PC Hardware and for For Sale. This stuff must go. Pinnacle Systems Studio DC10 Plus. Used only once comes complete in retail box. Works great! $25.00 Symantec Norton Ghost 2001 $ 1.00 Microsoft Visual SourceSafe V5.0 sealed retail box $15.00 Microsoft Front Page 97 used complete in retail box $15.00 If you have any questions please email me. I accept only money orders or cashier checks only! ...

FS: Amiga Hardware
I am located in Saint Clair, Michigan, USA. a500, MINT condition. Comes with the power supply, Enhancer Software (Kickstart 1.3, Workbench 1.3 and Extras 1.3), Users manual, Introduction to the Amiga 500 manual, an Amiga 520 video adapter in the original box with users manual, a 2 button Commodore mouse and a Roctec 880k external 3.5 floppy drive (beige in color - matches the a500) $130 + shipping of your choice (25lbs) a1200, good to great condition. The left Amiga key, left side of spacebar and the dash key has damage from a cigarette burn. Otherwise the unit is in excellent shape....

FS: A2000s + Hardware
Hello Gang, I have a few Amiga 2000s sitting around that could use a new home. Use 'em for game machines, parts or whatever. All machines tested with the Advanced Amiga Analyzer. All ports and chips guaranteed working! Clean machines - No missing plastic bezels, No Junk! Pickup near Pasadena, California -or- WILL SHIP IF YOU PAY SHIPPING + materials. NO handling charge! -------------------------------------------- Amiga 2000 #1 $75 Rev 6 MB - NEW battery 1mb Agnus 2 mb fast 2 880k floppies 2.04 ROM Clean keyboard and mouse included. Amiga 2000 #2 $75 Rev 6 MB - Needs ROM! Supra 8mb ram board w 2mb. 2 880k floppies Clean keyboard and mouse included. Amiga 2000 #3 $90 Rev 4 MB with MEGACHIP 1 880K floppy 2.04 ROM Clean keyboard and mouse included. Amiga 2000 #4 $80 Rev 6.3 MB Supra ram board w 4mb 1 880k floppy 2.04 ROM Clean keyboard and mouse included. Amiga 2000 #5 $75 Rev 4.3 MB 2 880k floppies 2.04 ROM Clean keyboard and mouse included. *********************** MISC HARDWARE: 1- GVP A2000 030 25mhz accelerator w/4mb 32bit ram. (Can hold 16megs total). $60 2- Derringer 030 25mhz accelerator. For A200 only. Plugs into 68000 slot. $45 3- Commodore 1084S-D1 monitor. Works great but has screen burn. $20 Use as is or good for parts - flyback, mainboard and case, etc. 4- 1084 Monitor, perfect condition. $40 5- Epson ES1000C 8.5x11 scanner, 30bit 1600DPI. ...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

FS: C64 Hardware
Commodore C64 $25 shipped Commodore C64C $30 shipped Commodore C1702 $40 shipped Commodore C1541 II $25 shipped Commodore C1571(Broken Door) $20 shipped Epyx Fastload Cart x 2 $10 shipped each Cinemaware Warpspeed 64 $20 shipped Swiftlink High Speed RS232 Cart $50 shipped Commodore C1670 Modem $15 shipped Supra Sonic 14.4K Modem X 3 $20 shipped each Will take $225 for the whole lot. All cables and power supplies included. I have the parts for the door on the 1...

FS: Acorn monitors.
Hello all, I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. Prefer buyer to collect (nr. Dunfermline) but can ship although it's likely to cost more than the monitors! Cheers, Mike..... -- Michael Hambley mike@armpowered.co.uk http://www.screamager.fsnet.co.uk http://www.dispose-it.co.uk - IT disposal/recycling & data destruction. In article <5cdab05b4c.Michael@armpowered.co.uk>, Michael Hambley <mike@armpowered.co.uk> writes >Hello all, > >I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. > >Prefer buyer to collect (nr. Dunfermline) but can ship although it's likely >to cost more than the monitors! What's an Acorn AKF-40? I could use a couple of monitors for A410/A540 and A3000. Also trying to find a 15-17" SVGA display for use with my PS2 Linux kit - must support Sync on Green :/ Richard -- Acorn 8-bits, 32-bits, some in bits... Amiga 600, |\ _,,,---,,_ iBook, PB G4, G4, G5, Dell P410, ACW/ABC210 /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;, http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/retrotech/ |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'::. Music? http://www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick/ '----''(_/--' `-'\_)Morticia In message <ObzL19KjXG0$Ewl0@btinternet.com> you wrote: > In article <5cdab05b4c.Michael@armpowered.co.uk>, Michael Hambley > <mike@armpowered.co.uk> writes > >Hello all, > > > >I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. > > > >Pref...

Hardware
I have the following hardware available. All the systems were from my=20= customers who have either migrated off the HP3000 or purchased larger=20 systems. If you are interested, give me a call or email. If you are in = the=20 southeast the equipment could be offered at substantially less for a hard= ware=20 support opportunity.=20=20 HP959 200 HP969 200 HP979 200 2 HVD10 enclosures with 73GB drives. Jamaica enclosures (rack mount and stand alone) 4GB and 9GB. Nike Array Mod20 (620 SP's) enclosures. cabinets=20 Thanks, Billy Brewer billy@jtsbinc.com (912) 484-28...

hardware
hardware information 1 http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-1.html hardware information 2 http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-2.html hardware information 3 http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-3.html harware information 4 http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/harware-information-4.html hardware information 5 http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-5.html hardware information 6 http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-6.html hardware information 7 http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-7.html ...

Web resources about - FS: Misc Acorn hardware - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Graphics hardware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
integrated and dedicated. An integrated graphics card, usually by Intel for use in their computers, is bound to the motherboard and shares RAM ...

Bunnings could be set to face a new force in hardware
... Dick Smith into a $520 million sharemarket sensation is hatching a plan to bring together Australia's two biggest, independent hardware chains ...

Bunnings could be set to face a new force in hardware
... Smith into a $520 million sharemarket sensation is hatching a plan to bring together Australia's two biggest, independent hardware chains to ...

Building a (sub-$1000) Hackintosh that meets the Oculus Rift hardware requirements – Part II
In part I of our Hackintosh tutorial , we discussed our choice of hardware and the reasons behind those decisions. The main goal was to create ...

Ace Hardware Debuts First Work from O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul
The new campaign features its friendly, stick-in-your-head jingle "Ace is the place with the helpful hardware folks," and includes real Ace store ...

DARPA to host killer “Improv” performances with hacked hardware
... Defense Science Office is preparing for an alternative sort of "improv" performance. DARPA is inviting researchers, developers, and hardware-hacking ...

Xbox One hardware upgrades could extend the life of Microsoft’s console
For decades, the video game console has been a transient purchase. From the moment you set up an Atari or an NES or a PlayStation in your living ...

Google joins Facebook's game-changing project that's eating the $140 billion hardware market
If the hardware industry was nervous about Facebook's game-changing Open Compute Project before, it should now be downright terrified now: Google ...

How to use Apple Diagnostics to identify Mac hardware problems
... are usually pretty reliable, but when they do go wrong the Apple Diagnostics tool should help you figure out if you have a software or a hardware ...

Hyrule Warriors Legends is a grim warning against revised hardware
When Microsoft first announced that it was considering modular revisions for Xbox One hardware, I was actually somewhat on board with the idea. ...