FS: My Acorn life

BBC Micro model A upgraded to 32K RAM and disc drive port
Boots CR325 cassette recorder
Boots cassette equipment care kit
Pair joysticks with connector
Cheetah 125+ joystick
Micro Peripherals Ltd 5 1/4" single disc drive
LVL Double Density disc drive interface
Marconi RB2 Trackerball
Stack Lightpen+
Computer Concepts Ltd Scan-light Plus

A3010 - The Learning Curve

A3010 - The Family Solution

Philips CM11342/35G Colour monitor

NEC PC 8023 dot matrix printer
Box fanfold paper fanfold labels and spare ink cartridges

RiscPC one slice with StrongArm
162MB Ram
1221MB Harddisc
RISC OS 4.02(10 Aug 1999)
Simtec 16bit USB interface
CD Writer/Rewriter 32x12x40x
Floppy disc drive
MIDI interface
CDBurn 1.58B4(2001-02-14)
FFmpeg 1.04 (22-Dec-09)
KinoAMP 0.23 (13th November 2002)
Thump 1.47(28 Aug 2002)
EXIFinfo 0.59beta
DPingScan 1.18(17-Oct-02)
TWAIN
Sleuth 3.07
Keyboard and mouse

Acorn AKF60 monitor

Hewlett Packard LaserJet 6L printer

Bundles of magazines ( Acorn Archimedes World 1994-1995
                     ( Acorn User 1994-2003
                     ( Acorn Computing 1992-1995
                     ( The Micro User 1987-1992
New Acorn User Binder

Highlight 4 Port USB Hub

Belkin 4 Port Data Transfer Switch

Epson Perfection 1660 Photo scanner

Boeder Mouse Holder

Xmodem Jetway V.92/56K External Modem

Microtech Parallel CameraMate CompactFlash Card Reader/Writer

Above mostly boxed most cables and most manuals

4 disc boxes of magazine software

Bag of colour cartridges to fit Canon S450 printer

Box of books and software

Box of all 12 volumes in binders with indexes of Beebug magazine
(rare collectors item)

Box of spare cables discs tapes and mousemats

NB: Audio lost on Risc PC. Rest was working OK when last used!!!

Everything keep in centrally heated house (not the loft!).

It will take up a large car boot and more. Delivery/collection to be
agreed.

What's it worth? It all goes as one 'job' lot to someone who will make
proper use of it or else down the 'tip'.

Offers to the answerphone number below (or a postcard). No other
correspondance will be answered.

Stephen Rose

--
Address: 10 Fettes Road, CRANLEIGH, Surrey, GU6 7EU
Telephone: 01483 271632

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

FS: Misc Acorn hardware
i-cubed EtherLan 600: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101336155 IBM 586 (100 MHz) card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337088 RISC OS 3.50: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101348173 RISC OS 4.02: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126 Risc PC: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766 StrongARM card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515 Everything in good, near perfect condition unless stated otherwise. I'm selling from Germany, but I'll deliver to UK as well. Oversea on request. Please get in touch for shipping cost in those cases. -- Stefan Bellon On 10 Jun, I wrote: > StrongARM card: > http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 I announced this offer without RISC OS 3.70 ROMs because I didn't find the ones belonging to the card. In the meantime I have found them. This offer will include the RISC OS 3.70 ROM set. -- Stefan Bellon ...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous hard ware for a BBC b/master including; CUB monitor, various tape decks and modems, floppy drives Pile of Acorn User magazines (about 30 of) Bigger pile of manuals, probably in the region of 20 manuals and software packs Miscellaneous boxes of software on low density floppies See the following for piccies, this is not everything, and not everything pictured is available http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/vannystick/ Would prefer for the whole lot to go in one go but don't expect it, and I would like to see token gestures of cash for them. Not able to post at the moment, located on the Wirral but can also be collected from Liverpool with sufficient warning. Needs to go in the next two weeks, so offered here, then eBay, then the tip! I'd have thought ebay would be best as there has not been that much Acorn/RISC OS stuff on there for a while, so prices should be good. Also, if ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

FS: Acorn monitors.
Hello all, I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. Prefer buyer to collect (nr. Dunfermline) but can ship although it's likely to cost more than the monitors! Cheers, Mike..... -- Michael Hambley mike@armpowered.co.uk http://www.screamager.fsnet.co.uk http://www.dispose-it.co.uk - IT disposal/recycling & data destruction. In article <5cdab05b4c.Michael@armpowered.co.uk>, Michael Hambley <mike@armpowered.co.uk> writes >Hello all, > >I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. > >Prefer buyer to collect (nr. Dunfermline) but can ship although it's likely >to cost more than the monitors! What's an Acorn AKF-40? I could use a couple of monitors for A410/A540 and A3000. Also trying to find a 15-17" SVGA display for use with my PS2 Linux kit - must support Sync on Green :/ Richard -- Acorn 8-bits, 32-bits, some in bits... Amiga 600, |\ _,,,---,,_ iBook, PB G4, G4, G5, Dell P410, ACW/ABC210 /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;, http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/retrotech/ |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'::. Music? http://www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick/ '----''(_/--' `-'\_)Morticia In message <ObzL19KjXG0$Ewl0@btinternet.com> you wrote: > In article <5cdab05b4c.Michael@armpowered.co.uk>, Michael Hambley > <mike@armpowered.co.uk> writes > >Hello all, > > > >I have several Acorn 28-AKF40 monitors. Offers. > > > >Pref...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until the end of May new subscribers starting their subscription with issue 268, and ordering a binder at the same time, will receive their first issue free. ie UK subscription + binder = 49.95 + 8.95 = 58.90 for year's subscription from issue 269 with issue 268 free. Orders should be sent to "Finnybank Ltd" 30 Finnybank Road Sale M33 6LR or by phone to 0161 969 9820. Cheques or cards can be accepted. Binders and magazines will be despatched together as soon as the binders are available. -- John Cartmell editor Qercus - editor@qercus.com www.qercus.com Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines one magazine for graphics & design - one magazine for all RISC OS users Finnybank Ltd 30 Finnybank Rd Sale M33 6LR == 0161 969 9820 _______________________________________________________________ a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.anno...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> -- * Sick of BT? Leave them and reduce your phone bill by up to half. * Want a spam-proof Usenet address? Visit www.invalid.org.uk or email me: postmaster at invalid dot org dot uk * (tim@invalid.org.uk is deleted - please use my valid address above) .... "Thy glass will show thee how thy beauties wear, thy dial how thy precious minutes waste" Sonnet 77 ...

FS: Acorn A-Link Cable
This is available to anyone who can make use of it for the cost of P&P, say 2 GBP. Please email me if interested. ...

FS: Acorn/RiscPC mags
A huge box of magazines - Beebug/RiscUser/Archive going back to 1987! Looking for a good home really. Just can't bring myself to throw them out! Location Sutton/Croydon but possible delivery available on regular journeys to SW England. Don't really want much for them! ...

FS: Acorn Software titles
I could add them to eBay, but with the recent improvements its got quite cumbersome... - Rhapsody 4 - Schema 2 - Personal Accounts 4 - Topographer - Nightsky - Music Maestro pack (missing two out of three manuals) - Celebration 2 - Being a Scientist CD-ROM I'm open to offers on the above: plus postage. The APDL/ProAction versions are often the first released ones; remember this! Reason for sale-simply no space anymore. David ...

FS: Acorn PC software
PCExchange: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337912 PC Pro 3: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101339128 I'm selling from Germany, but as it's software + manual I don't see any problems in shipping overseas. Please get in touch for shipping cost. -- Stefan Bellon In message <4cbcf8c362sbellon@sbellon.de> Stefan Bellon <sbellon@sbellon.de> wrote: > PC Pro 3: Is that the version that works properly with RO4? Simon In article <8efb3abd4c.simonwillcocks@home.invalid>, Simon Willcocks <simon.willcocks@t-online.de> wrote: > > PC Pro 3: > Is that the version that works properly with RO4? I've got 3.06, and didn't have any problems when changing to RO4. -- *The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread * Dave Plowman dave.sound@argonet.co.uk London SW 12 RIP Acorn Simon Willcocks wrote: > In message <4cbcf8c362sbellon@sbellon.de> > Stefan Bellon <sbellon@sbellon.de> wrote: > > PC Pro 3: > Is that the version that works properly with RO4? I can't tell you which version it is as I haven't installed it anymore. But there's still a directory Choices:PC.v306 on that Risc PC, so it is at least version 3.06 and I can confirm that it worked for me with RISC OS 4 (and I think RISC OS Select as well, though I used PC Pro 3 very rarely in the last time). -- Stefan Bell...

Problems posting to acorn.hardware
Hi, I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who contribute regularly. Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by MessengerPro. Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? -- andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net In article <92d606294d.andy@andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net>, Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi, > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regularly. > Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have > got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by > MessengerPro. > Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? Three items from you since Jan 2nd. (One of those was a repeat of an earlier query about KVM kit) Those items appeared OK. Maybe the people who could answer aren't around at the moment, winter sun holiday perhaps? Gone off to work in one of the countries around the Indian Ocean. Whatever. On 6 Jan 2005 Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regul...

FS: Acorn Publisher mags
Acorn Publisher magazines in excellent condition from Vol1 Issue ! throught ot Vol 7 Issue 3. Please mke an offer if interested and bear in mind that you will have to collect or pay postage. Not sure what postage will cost at this stage. Please e-mail me at alan at design-jazz dot com but i will look back in here once or twice, but not for a day or two. Alan In article <433d056e.0@entanet>, Enta News <thisisnot@realemailaddress> wrote: > Acorn Publisher magazines in excellent condition from Vol1 Issue ! throught > ot Vol 7 Issue 3. > Please make an offer...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> ...

Acorns fall next to the tree [Acorn stuff on ebuy UK]
I usually don't surf Acorns, but I noticed some on ebuy. Acorn RiscOS 3.5 ROMs - no reserve Acorn 486 Co-processor card - no reserve Acorn Arm610 processor card - no reserve ...

FS: Surplus Acorn equipment
Surplus Acorn equipment: Archimedes A7000 - 64Mb / Hard drive / External SCSI CD ROM / AKF60 Monitor (with intermitent cable fault) Archimedes A3000 - 2Mb / Serial interface / plus Hand-held scanner Also a Hybrid Music 4000 keyboard. Any offers? (Anything above �0 will be donated to charity.) (collection NW London) Paul %% % Paul Tribick % (Remove disguise to reply) %% ...

FS: For sale
For sale (i.e. I haven't got the heart to chuck them in a skip): - Acorn Electron, no PSU/manual/box, but excellent condition. Asking =A330 + postage. - BBC Master, needs a bit of a clean, some of the keys have got dirty contacts, otherwise works OK. (Infamous battery pack has been replaced with an empty dry cell holder). Asking =A315 + postage. - BBC micro disk drives, =A312 each plus postage. - Semi-knackered BBC Model B+. - ZX Spectrum Plus with PSU (OK not Acorn - sorry!) , manual and some games tapes, asking =A335 plus postage. If you're interested in any of the above items, please e-mail me at: g0vxo (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk Asking prices are based on eBay adverts & similar, but I'm happy to consider offers.=20 Antony (Oxford area, UK) ...

Acorn Electron hardware wanted
Folks Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please reply to this. Cheers On 20 Jan 2006 as I do recall, JCC wrote: > Folks > > Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn > Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please > reply to this. > These are the correct groups, but comp.sys.acorn.hardware might be even better... :-) -- Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie == ...

FS: Acorn bits and pieces on eBay
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZshelly1958 2 x 32Mb *NEW* Kingston EDO RAM for RISC PC http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8176204008&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn - Excellent A7000+ HDD 40Mb RAM, Mouse & Keyboard http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8176208262&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn - *Rare* Acorn OnLine Media Set-top Box http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8177516754&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn - A7000 / A7000+ PSU http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8176209514&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT 256Kb Acorn PocketBook II / PSION 3a c/w Batteries http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8176221442&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn - Pocket Book II User Guide http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8176225151&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn A3020 - Excellent Condition with 121Mb HDD/Mouse http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8177018015&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn - i-Cubed Network Podule - EtherLan 500 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8177021434&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn - A-Link for Acorn PocketBook II (or a PSION) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8177021864&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Acorn - Computer Concept's 'Movie Magic' Podule http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws...

FS: Acorn Kinetic RiscPC system
Over at ebay you can find the following auction: Complete Acorn Kinetic RiscPC system: * Acorn RiscPC600 computer (with 16 bit sound) * Castle Kinetic upgrade * Acorn AKF-85 monitor * Keyboard, mouse and mousemat * All cables supplied (including 10 baseT Ethernet lead) * Excellent condition Hardware: * Castle Kinetic upgrade with 233MHz rev-T StrongARM CPU * Kinetic card has 64MB SDRAM onboard * 16MB standard RAM * 2MB VRAM (gives 1280x1024x256 at 60Hz) * Fujitsu 1.2GB hard disc drive * 8x Sony CDROM drive * i-cubed Ethernet network interface card Software: * 32 bit Acorn C/C++ Development Suite (worth 200 UKP, on CD and installed) * RISC OS 4.03 (includes install disc CD - with loads of extra software) * Latest 32 bit SharedCLibrary and !System from Castle Technology * A selection of popular public domain software already installed http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2761197683 ...

FS : Books about Acorn, RiscOS, etc.
Offers please (+ carriage) Book List 6502 Machine Code for Beginners Archimedes Game Maker's Manual Basic WIMP Programming on the Acorn Dabhand Guide to Artworks How To Write Adventure Games For The BBC Micro Acorn Risc PC Welcome Guide Risc PC x86 Card User Guide RISC OS 3 Style Guide (still shrink wrapped with disc) Regards, Jonathan. -- Internet access with RISC OS 4.02 : <J.C. Conner> Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum. -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods) ...

FS: Acorn/Xemplar Matrix NC
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8146775111&ssPageName =ADME:B:LC:UK:1 Only �30 for a nice NC+ psu! :) ...

FS: Acorn / Archimedes base units
Hi all, I am selling around 16 Acorn and Archimedes base units on eBay. Normally items like these are broken down and recycled straight away but it seems a shame to do this to Acorns if someone can salvage them. If you can give them a home please bid to save them from destruction. The link is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5121631278 If you have any questions, please contact me via eBay. Thank you and I apologise if this post is in the wrong section or format as this is my first post! Ben Le Huquet ...

Web resources about - FS: My Acorn life - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Acorn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acorns from small to large of the Willow Oak, Quercus phellos (very small, at center); the Southern Red Oak, Quercus falcata ; the White Oak, ...

Acorns - Invest Spare Change in Index Fund Stocks via Bank, Credit & Debit Cards; Finance Retirement ...
Get Acorns - Invest Spare Change in Index Fund Stocks via Bank, Credit & Debit Cards; Finance Retirement Investments or Build Wealth Investing ...

Trading acorns - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Federal Trade Commission Building, Washington, DC Used in mashup by The Consumerist ("Sweepstake Scammers Impersonate FTC" by Ben Popken - November ...

ACORN Prostitution Investigation - James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles - Part 1 - YouTube
Your tax dollars fund ACORN "members" thugs to allegedly develop an underage international prostitution ring. Call your congressmen and senator ...

Acorns turns your spare change into an investment portfolio
... funds on your behalf. I had coffee recently with George Lucas. No, not that George Lucas. My coffee was with the managing director of Acorns ...

ACORN website allows Canberrans to report growing instances of cybercrime
A new website to fight cybercrime is set to save police an enormous amount of time and money.

ACORN website allows Australians to report growing instances of cybercrime
A new website to fight cybercrime is set to save police an enormous amount of time and money.

Cost of internet access for low-income earners needs to be lowered: ACORN
Many Canadians take surfing the net for granted, but not everyone can afford internet.

ACORN Worker Fired After Appearance In Undercover Video - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego
An ACORN employee who appeared to give human-smuggling advice to a pimp and prostitute in an undercover video made by conservative filmmakers ...

Acorn version 4 brings revamped UI, speed enhancements, non-destructive filters & much more
Flying Meat, the developer behind the popular Photoshop-like image editing app called ‘Acorn’, today has released version 4.0 of the app bringing ...