harware information 4
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/harware-information-4.html
hardware information 5
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-5.html
hardware information 6
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-6.html
hardware information 7
http://alljobsbasics.blogspot.com/2009/05/hardware-information-7.html

DLL errors: The hardware, the hardware, it's ALWAYS the hardware...
As John stated in the DLL Hell thread: "Really? How many of those links are cases of "DLL Hell'? Thats where a program replaces an existing Windows DLL with its version. All these are a bunch of links where a DLL is missing or corrupted. Its a pretty safe bet that 10.3 also will suffer from missing or corrupted files due to disk problems. As evidenced by the frequent need to trash certain programs preference files." This is the age-old "cheap unreliable hardware" argument that John always runs back to when cornered about Windows' shortcomings. Isn't it interesting that whenever Mac advocates bring up Apple's unique ability to integrate high-quality hardware and software, the Winidiots always blast Apple for not selling cheap commodity hardware? Yet whenever Windows has a problem, the Winidiots always seem to blame it on "cheap hardware." Some Winidiot always loudly trumpets the fact that "you can get PC system X down at Fry's for $499," but whenever Windows fucks up, the excuse is "well, what do you expect from a bargain basement PC?" You can't have it both ways, kids. Either cheap hardware is a benefit, or it's a curse. It's been proven that Apple's high end machines (Dual G5s) have a significant price/performance advantage over dual Xeon systems, yet Wintel lovers like to whine about how expensive Macs are. If you combine this with the fact that...

Hardware requirement for hardware in the loop
I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop simulation. I developed xpc target and real time workshop. I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing. what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN controller .......) which type and which marks is better to buy????? which cards you used in your company or Institue??? Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop? Thanks On Feb 25, 9:39 pm, omidamir2...@gmail.com wrote: > I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop > simulation. > I developed xpc targ...

Hardwar
Hi there, I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. Can anyone help? On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:26:55 GMT, Strider <email-address@signature.okay> wrote: >Hi there, > >I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere >and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. > >Can anyone help? http://zedo.hardwar.org.uk/gethardwar.htm if nothing there helps, drop me a private email (you'll have to unfudge the address yourself) and I might co...

Hardwar
Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? I know of a dedicated server, with no players yet thou.. If you play Hardwar, send a mess and join our world.. =) Van The Man I just installed this game again after buying it years ago. It beats some of the games that have just arrived!! Fantastic. Lots of support online too. Yes I just might give it ago. How do I play on line? Thanks ken "Van The Man" <vantheman@nordic-pua.net> wrote in message news:wtkTa.21232$dP1.40316@newsc.telia.net... > Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? > I know of a dedicated server, with no players yet thou.. > If you play Hardwar, send a mess and join our world.. =) > > Van The Man > > I really liked Hardwar and would be willing to play a persistant online server. My only real complaint about the game was the dynamics (or flight model) or the ships is too simplistic. However the rest of the game somewhat makes up for that. Also Hardwar has the best soundtrack of any game I've played. I ripped it to MP3 and play it with the rest of my music all the time. "ken spencer" <ken@kenspencer.co.uk> wrote in message news:bfph71$gtm$1@titan.btinternet.com... > I just installed this game again after buying it years ago. It beats some of > the games that have just arrived!! Fantastic. Lots of support online too. > > Yes I just might give it ago. How do I play on line? > > Thanks > > ken ...

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

Hardware
I have the following hardware available. All the systems were from my=20= customers who have either migrated off the HP3000 or purchased larger=20 systems. If you are interested, give me a call or email. If you are in = the=20 southeast the equipment could be offered at substantially less for a hard= ware=20 support opportunity.=20=20 HP959 200 HP969 200 HP979 200 2 HVD10 enclosures with 73GB drives. Jamaica enclosures (rack mount and stand alone) 4GB and 9GB. Nike Array Mod20 (620 SP's) enclosures. cabinets=20 Thanks, Billy Brewer billy@jtsbinc.com (912) 484-28...

[News] When Software and Hardware Manufacturers Hijack Your Hardware
Whose hardware is it anyway? ,----[ Snippet ] | If I purchase hardware, it is my hardware and is no longer owned by the | manufacturer. If my hardware checks a cryptographic signature on a binary | file to verify its origins, it should be my signature signed with my key | since I am the owner of the hardware. `---- http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/2567 ...

hardware?
Hi guys, What do you guys recommend for a library of commercial hardware? We are using DBWorks and would like to use custom properties information in our BOM's. Fixtures are where we need it for. Do not need it for injection molding. Currently we have been using a small custom library that one of the guys made and we keep adding to it. What about "Library for Standard Parts" by CadParts, Inc., or "SolidParts" by SolidPartners, Inc., or "SolidWorks Toolbox" by SW? Is there any different? Well thanks in advance. CadGuy I have found that most of the libraries...

Manufacture of Door hardware furniture hardware from china
Dear Sir/Madam we are manufacture of door hardware glass fittings furniture fittings from china, if you are looking for some products please let us know, we also do OEM, www.reliancehardware.com Herry Lin ...

all about hardware
What is the: WAN ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-wan.html What is the: UNIX ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-unix.html What is the: ADSL ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-adsl.html What is the: Intranet http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-intranet.html What is the: SMDS http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-smds.html What is the: Browser ? http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-browser.html What is the: SNMP http://freedownloadablebooks.blog...

Hardware
Hi everyone, I need to ask a rather simple question so please bear with me as I tried to search on google but could not come up with anything. You see i wish to control the pc's hardware via usb, parallel and serial ports and pci cards Is there any tutorial out there that can help to do hardware programming on the pc with C/C++. Thank You Yours Sincerely Richard West freesoft_2000 a �crit : > Is there any tutorial out there that can help to do hardware programming > on the pc with C/C++. You will need to state your Operating System. freesoft_2000 wrote: > ...

Fujitsu P2040 Hardware Question
I have fujitsu P2040. I've reinstalled windows 2000 pro on the notebook. However, I still have one device unknown to this day. Can someone help me with what I am missing in this picture? I am asking this question cause, everytime, I boot up, system says that it found a new hardware!!! Please help, it's very annoying, I know that I could disable so it won't come and bother me no more... I have installed following drivers. VIDEO AUDIO LAN QUICKPOINT(stick mouse) BATTERYAID MODEM LIFEBOOK_APPLICATION (controls the A, B, e-mail buttons and some more) Um..here is one more additional question. On my "Power Options Properties"(see picture below), LCD Backlighting is blacked out and I cannot control. Do anyone know why? Thanks in advance... ()() (@@) oktokie ...

Need hardware informations on Orics (Was: Oric Hardware Revision)
Hello, I posted here a few month ago (archive here : http://groups.google.fr/group/comp.sys.oric/browse_thread/thread/1ba423453829e80b/7184714ba6c0b3f5?#7184714ba6c0b3f5 ) and after some month on inactivity, I finaly take pictures of my 48k atmos with a 16k board : http://www.yaronet.com/mirari/1Un5 http://www.yaronet.com/mirari/2n0B http://www.yaronet.com/mirari/5EPz http://www.yaronet.com/mirari/g1Qp http://www.yaronet.com/mirari/T5jH http://www.yaronet.com/mirari/dQCA (I found the latest really artistic :-D ) Anyway I have some question about the hardware of the...

FS: Misc Acorn hardware
i-cubed EtherLan 600: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101336155 IBM 586 (100 MHz) card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337088 RISC OS 3.50: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101348173 RISC OS 4.02: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126 Risc PC: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766 StrongARM card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515 Everything in good, near perfect condition unless stated otherwise. I'm selling from Germany, but I'll deliver to UK as well. Oversea on request. Please get in touch for shipping cost in those cases. -- Stefan Bellon On 10 Jun, I wrote: > StrongARM card: > http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 I announced this offer without RISC OS 3.70 ROMs because I didn't find the ones belonging to the card. In the meantime I have found them. This offer will include the RISC OS 3.70 ROM set. -- Stefan Bellon ...

Acorn Electron hardware wanted
Folks Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please reply to this. Cheers On 20 Jan 2006 as I do recall, JCC wrote: > Folks > > Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn > Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please > reply to this. > These are the correct groups, but comp.sys.acorn.hardware might be even better... :-) -- Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie == ...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous hard ware for a BBC b/master including; CUB monitor, various tape decks and modems, floppy drives Pile of Acorn User magazines (about 30 of) Bigger pile of manuals, probably in the region of 20 manuals and software packs Miscellaneous boxes of software on low density floppies See the following for piccies, this is not everything, and not everything pictured is available http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/vannystick/ Would prefer for the whole lot to go in one go but don't expect it, and I would like to see token gestures of cash for them. Not able to post at the moment, located on the Wirral but can also be collected from Liverpool with sufficient warning. Needs to go in the next two weeks, so offered here, then eBay, then the tip! I'd have thought ebay would be best as there has not been that much Acorn/RISC OS stuff on there for a while, so prices should be good. Also, if ...

Problems posting to acorn.hardware
Hi, I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who contribute regularly. Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by MessengerPro. Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? -- andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net In article <92d606294d.andy@andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net>, Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi, > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regularly. > Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have > got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by > MessengerPro. > Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? Three items from you since Jan 2nd. (One of those was a repeat of an earlier query about KVM kit) Those items appeared OK. Maybe the people who could answer aren't around at the moment, winter sun holiday perhaps? Gone off to work in one of the countries around the Indian Ocean. Whatever. On 6 Jan 2005 Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regul...

[News] Linux Hardware Support Further Improved; Sun Buys Hardware Company
Rt2x00 project for wireless nearing success ,----[ Quote ] | Van Doorn describes the project's goal as enabling a device that "works out | of the box. The driver should be rock-solid, have excellent data throughput, | and not consume more memory than strictly needed. For advanced users, it | should be possible to create multiple virtual interfaces and put them all in | master mode for software access point and create an extra virtual interface | for monitor mode just to show off to users of other operating systems. | | "Linux support for Ralink hardware has had a bad ...

Web resources about - hardware - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Graphics hardware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
integrated and dedicated. An integrated graphics card, usually by Intel for use in their computers, is bound to the motherboard and shares RAM ...

Bunnings could be set to face a new force in hardware
... Dick Smith into a $520 million sharemarket sensation is hatching a plan to bring together Australia's two biggest, independent hardware chains ...

Bunnings could be set to face a new force in hardware
... Smith into a $520 million sharemarket sensation is hatching a plan to bring together Australia's two biggest, independent hardware chains to ...

Building a (sub-$1000) Hackintosh that meets the Oculus Rift hardware requirements – Part II
In part I of our Hackintosh tutorial , we discussed our choice of hardware and the reasons behind those decisions. The main goal was to create ...

Ace Hardware Debuts First Work from O'Keefe Reinhard & Paul
The new campaign features its friendly, stick-in-your-head jingle "Ace is the place with the helpful hardware folks," and includes real Ace store ...

DARPA to host killer “Improv” performances with hacked hardware
... Defense Science Office is preparing for an alternative sort of "improv" performance. DARPA is inviting researchers, developers, and hardware-hacking ...

Xbox One hardware upgrades could extend the life of Microsoft’s console
For decades, the video game console has been a transient purchase. From the moment you set up an Atari or an NES or a PlayStation in your living ...

Google joins Facebook's game-changing project that's eating the $140 billion hardware market
If the hardware industry was nervous about Facebook's game-changing Open Compute Project before, it should now be downright terrified now: Google ...

How to use Apple Diagnostics to identify Mac hardware problems
... are usually pretty reliable, but when they do go wrong the Apple Diagnostics tool should help you figure out if you have a software or a hardware ...

Hyrule Warriors Legends is a grim warning against revised hardware
When Microsoft first announced that it was considering modular revisions for Xbox One hardware, I was actually somewhat on board with the idea. ...