PC floppy discs

Can a PC formatted floppy disc be read ok on a risc pc and vice versa?

Thanks,

James

0
james8940 (4)

On 15 Mar 2007 "James S" <james@spamtrap.jcom> wrote:
> Can a PC formatted floppy disc be read ok on a risc pc and vice versa?

Yes.

---druck

news5843 (7461)
3/15/2007 12:20:38 AM
In article <45f88d88$0$8736$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>,
   James S <james@spamtrap.jcom> wrote:
> Can a PC formatted floppy disc be read ok on a risc pc and vice versa?

If you look at the menu of the floppy player you'll see it can format DOS
discs so can read them. A PC can too.

--
*I'm planning to be spontaneous tomorrow *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
0
dave137 (3026)
3/15/2007 12:27:54 AM
In message <4ec3b2da31dave@davenoise.co.uk>
          "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave@davenoise.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <45f88d88$0$8736$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>,
>    James S <james@spamtrap.jcom> wrote:
>> Can a PC formatted floppy disc be read ok on a risc pc and vice versa?
>
> If you look at the menu of the floppy player you'll see it can format DOS
> discs so can read them. A PC can too.

However, a Windows PC can't read RISC OS format floppies, and tends to
get very upset when they're put in.

So in summary:
       |RISC OS Format | DOS Format
RiscPC |     Yes       |     Yes
PC     |     No        |     Yes

Hope that's clear enough.

Opinions expressed here are probably my own, but you can't be too
careful, can you?
In message <50d5e2c34e.James@ntlworld.com>
          James Scholes <james.r.scholes@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> In message <4ec3b2da31dave@davenoise.co.uk>
>           "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave@davenoise.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > In article <45f88d88$0$8736$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>,
> >    James S <james@spamtrap.jcom> wrote:
> >> Can a PC formatted floppy disc be read ok on a risc pc and vice
> >> versa?
> >
> > If you look at the menu of the floppy player you'll see it can
> > format DOS discs so can read them. A PC can too.
> >
> However, a Windows PC can't read RISC OS format floppies, and tends
> to  get very upset when they're put in.
>
> So in summary:
>        |RISC OS Format | DOS Format
> RiscPC |     Yes       |     Yes
> PC     |     No        |     Yes

As a matter of interest does the Iyonix or A9 work with USB Floppy
Drives? ie ADFS or DOS format?

--
Colin Ferris Cornwall UK
0
          "James S" <james@spamtrap.jcom> wrote:

> Can a PC formatted floppy disc be read ok on a risc pc and vice versa?

Yes, but you may not get the long filenames. Just the 8.3 DOS names.
(You'd need win95fs in that case). But you can always rename a copy
made onto the hard drive.

--
Jess                   Iyonix
contact http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net

> In message <45f88d88$0$8736$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net>
>           "James S" <james@spamtrap.jcom> wrote:
>
>> Can a PC formatted floppy disc be read ok on a risc pc and vice versa?
>
> Yes, but you may not get the long filenames. Just the 8.3 DOS names.
> (You'd need win95fs in that case). But you can always rename a copy
> made onto the hard drive.

Or you can wrap your files in a zip archive if you have !SparkFS.

--
Richard Porter
Mail to username ricp at domain minijem.plus.com

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

PC to PC
Hello all I have connect licensed. I wondered, is it possible to submit a sas job to remotely run on another pc version of sas (not a server version), or is a server license needed? Thanks Robert Hi Robert It is possible. Here are the things you do: On the remote PC you should have SAS connect spawner service running. Following are the steps on remote pc: 1. Include the following entry in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\services file: spawner 4016/tcp #SAS UNINX Spawner 2. Start service by running the following command: c:\program files\sas\8.2\utilities\bin\sastcpd ...

Floppy booting one PC fails on alternate industrial PC
Hi, I have this problem where I boot my industrial PC( Intel E7221 chipset) with floppy disk, it does show V1.6+++++++++++++++++++ and then hangs. When I use the same floppy disk on another Dell PC it works fine. I have INCLUDE_PC_CONSOLE defined and I use mkboot to build my bootrom.sys file after formatting the disk. My Industrial PC uses Intel PRO100M Nic card where as the dell pc has Intel PRO100B Nic card, I swapped this card in industrial pc but that did not help. Any idea what am I missing here. Thanks. Hi, The same problem even i'm experienceing.I'm trying to boot a P4 machi...

..Scoop!! Pc hardware runs amiga software faster than amiga hardware!!
its true.. heres the proof.. http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html Who can refute this evidence? On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:40:30 +0800, "MrJumbles" <fauxbrick1@hotmail.com> wrote: >its true.. >heres the proof.. >http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html > >Who can refute this evidence? and yes, amithlon is great Amiga on PC :) > > > "Sam Smith" <sam@potionp.co.uk> wrote in news:bhvmoa$cle$1$8300dec7 @news.demon.co.uk: > What a shame you can't get Amithlon anymore though :( That's not entirely accurate. Amithlon is no longer being *developed*, but H&P will happily sell it to you (even though their legal right to do so has been contested by Amiga Inc). -- Gary Beeton Gary Beeton <gbeeton@shaw.ca> wrote: > 222 340736 <Xns93DD58D1B40D2gbeetonshawca@24.66.94.159> article retrieved - body follows > "Sam Smith" <sam@potionp.co.uk> wrote in news:bhvmoa$cle$1$8300dec7 > @news.demon.co.uk: > > > What a shame you can't get Amithlon anymore though :( > > That's not entirely accurate. Amithlon is no longer being *developed*, > but H&P will happily sell it to you (even though their legal right to > do so has been contested by Amiga Inc). Ethical meter dead again? What about your support for Amiga developers like "Bernd Meyer"? Terry tpalfrey@zool.com (Terry) wrote in news:93629742203@a1a65803.sympatico.bconnected.net: > G...

xPC target seminar on September 9, 2004
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C48C29.9C1F47E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The laboratory of robotic systems (LSRO) is organizing a one day seminar = on xPC target - a real-time rapid prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop = simulation environment for PC hardware - which will take place on = Thursday, September 9, from 10h30 (the venue will be announced once the = number of participants is known). The seminar will be held in english by = Mr. Michael Vetsch, xPC target Manager at ...

Some Acorn user discs
Hello, I have a stack of Acorn User discs sitting in my room (about 75) which need shifting. Out of curiosity, are they worth anything to anyone out there? I haven't decided what to do with them yet, but if no one in my immediate circle can find a use for them, perhaps someone else might offer something for them. W.Simpson In article <JMjXc.415$Ch2.349@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>, W.Simpson <simpsons.dot.box@ntlworld.dot.com> wrote: > Hello, > I have a stack of Acorn User discs sitting in my room (about 75) which > need shifting. Out of curiosity, are they worth an...

Amiga Floppies to PC
We have some old Amiga floppies and need to recover files in ASCII and IFF formats. Any suggestions? Please respond directly to Harry Ratner Rozdesign@earthlink.net Thanks. One way would be to write the files on 880Kb PC-Discs on Amiga. It was able to write them directly after AmigaOS2.0 and older ones with converter tools. The best one is this: You can�t Read Amiga discs directly on PC without hardware extensions because of hardware limitations. A great coder found some coding tricks to make it possible. Only one tool can do this and it works fine - I converte...

Hardware for MAC or PC?
(Newbie) What is the difference between Mac and PC hardware? Do some PCI cards no work on Mac of do they all? What about memory chips? SDRAM, is that the same on Mac as on PC? Harddiskdrives? Is there a difference? CDrom drive....momintors...USB cards.... Is there a website where I can read all about this? Thanks Not sure if there's a web site about Mac/PC hardware. Here is a quick response based on my incomplete expereince: 1. Add-in PCI cards generally have to be made just for the Mac, and they require some sort of hardware-level initialization to operate. PCI cards that work on both Mac and PC are the exception, not the rule. PCI cards also need drivers to operate in a computer's hardware environment. 2. Memory is interchangable, provided it meets the specs of the computer in which it is being installed. I have installed PC SDRAM in a Mac, done vice versa, and used SODIMMs from a PowerBook in a Wintel notebook computer. 3. With Mac G3s and later, almost all of the storage devices are commodities, easily interchanged with PCs. This includes hard drives, optical drives, ZIP drives, USB drives (where properly supported by the hardware). Mac floppy drives are decidedly different. 4. PC monitors can be used with Macs, but not always vice versa. Older Macs have a monitor connector in an 8-7 pin configuratio, rather than the usual PC Super VGA 5-5-5. Cheap adapters allow you to use a multi-sync PC monitor with an older Mac. In summary, Macs, just like Sun ...

Amiga Floppies to PC
We have some old Amiga floppies and need to recover files in ASCII and IFF formats. Any suggestions? Please respond directly to Harry Ratner Rozdesign@earthlink.net Thanks. "Shmuel" <Shmuelf@concentric.net> wrote in message news:bu49id$4r3@dispatch.concentric.net... > We have some old Amiga floppies and need to recover files in ASCII and IFF IPF? > formats. > > > Any suggestions? > > Please respond directly to > > Harry Ratner > Rozdesign@earthlink.net > > Thanks. > > > http://www.oldsk...

PC Floppy/Falcon
Hi All, Can someone give info on jumpers to change on a PC floppy to be used on a Falcon (I seem to have lost the info). Also, I have a PC floppy but there's no markings as to where those jumpers are at. John P.S. To Reply by E-mail, please remove -NOT- from my address! On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 07:37:14 GMT, John Garone <swamptaxes-NOT-@atlantic.net> had a noticeable pleasure while writting: > Hi All, > Can someone give info on jumpers to change on a PC floppy to be used on > a Falcon (I seem to have lost the info). Also, I have a PC floppy but > there's no markings as to where those jumpers are at. The jumpers mey be inside, and you may need soldering iron to resolder them (as I had to do). -- Semper Fidelis Adam Klobukowski atari@gabo.pl in article K8Pgb.339$Yj.281179@monger.newsread.com, John Garone at swamptaxes-NOT-@atlantic.net wrote on 10/8/03 3:37 AM: > Hi All, > Can someone give info on jumpers to change on a PC floppy to be used on > a Falcon (I seem to have lost the info). Also, I have a PC floppy but > there's no markings as to where those jumpers are at. If you download my hades HYP, there is a page on how to do this exact task. -- FreeMiNT http://sparemint.atariforge.net/sparemint/ [The Future is now!] Team Atari http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_21046.html L. Pursell http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/ [AtarIRC, GFA-Basic, Hades060] On 8 Oct 2003 07:49:30 +, Adam Klobukowski wr...

pc hardware documentation
hi to all where can i find good pc hardware documentation ? i need the way to program pci and isa busses, videos cards, sound cards, network cards, etc... ? is there any good book available, or perhaps web sites ? thanks in advance for the information philippe castell The title I used the most as a reference when studied the Minix bootstraping source was 'The Undocumented PC', van Gilluwe, Addison Wesley, 2nd edition. Have a look first at amazon (or at another site) at the table of comments to see whereas it is realy what you need. I think it is very difficult to find...

Emotions on floppy disc
Dear Group, does anyone have a copy of Emotions on floppy disc that they'd sell me? My Acorn (RiscPC600) doesn't have CD, so I can't use the modern version. I used to have it, but it wouldn't load. I was sent a patch and played until the levels got juddery (lack of memory?). Later I took the game off, but couldn't put it back. And then I lost it. Brilliant game, please help. Andrew In message <1149078530.312342.297090@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> "andrew" <andrew@robinson9000.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: > Dear Group, ...

PC to Acorn transfer
I have a (actually 3) A7000s, each of which has an ethernet card, and a PC laptop which I want to transfer files to using a direct connection from the PC network card to the Ethernet card on the 7000. Im using windoze XP on the laptop. What is the best way to set this up, hopefully for free, and what sort of transfer rate can I expect? Many Thanks Jon Dallimore PS, if people could send any replys by email I would be grateful as I have a mad couple of weeks coming up and wont be able to get on the newsgroup for a while. Thanks. ...

Floppy Discs Being Destroyed?
Hello, All. Yesterday I encountered a problem with a computer at work. It runs MS-DOS 6.2 . I tried to copy files to various 3.5 floppy discs but kept getting errors. The discs would not read and would not allow reformating. I kept getting "Invalid Media or Track `0' Bad" messages. I ran a virus scanner with signature files only three days old and everything appears to be OK. My DR-DOS laptop could not read the discs either, but it could reformat them. I can take the reformatted discs and copy files to & from them via DR-DOS but if I "FORMAT...

For sale: games for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k) & IBM PC (5.25" & 3.5" & CD)
I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" & CD for PC and on tapes for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k). I need to sell some of them. Would you like to buy any? I have bank accounts in the U.K.; the Republic of Ireland; Sweden; Germany; the Netherlands and Italy, so I can accept payment in a number of currencies and in a number of ways. I live at 2461 Via Tosco Romagnola, Titignano, 56023 Cascina (PI), Italy. Send me an email or a lett...

PC hardware and Matlab speed
Does anybody have experience with computer hardware and Matlab execution speed. I presume a faster CPU improves performance but what effect does Level-2 RAM and SDRAM have? Since I'm in the market for a new PC and have little need for all the bells and whistles (but need horsepower for Matlab), then should I just max out CPU speed and forget about the rest? Of course I could buy 'everything', but often everything is just wasted resources, of which I must conserve. That will depend greatly on what you plan to do. Do you plan to do a lot of graphics? If so get a decent graph...

FS: Amiga and pc hardware
Catweasel MK2 - use PC High Density Drives on your Amiga $80.00 Amiga 1200 internal scandoubler $80.00 Voodoo 5 5000 for mediator or pc$45.00 Voodoo 3 2000 for mediator or pc$35.00 Soundblaster 128 mediator or pc $35.00 68060 CPU for Amiga Accelators $80.00 Mac Powerbook Duo 270c works great! Execellent condition! $70.00 PC Software: Microsoft Windows 2000 OEM Used once $60.00 Microsoft Windows XP Used Once like new in retail box $80.00 All items have been used. ...

emulators that support pc hardware?
I was just wondering if someone could help me out. Are there any 8-bit emulators that support using a pc printer. What I want to do is run software on the emulator and be able to set up my pc printer as a 1025 or epson compatible printer on the 8-bit. thanks kvn Well, afaik SIO2PC can do that. Ape probably also. But both are *only* floppy emulators... -Andreas. kev schrieb: > > I was just wondering if someone could help me out. Are there any > 8-bit emulators that support using a pc printer. What I want to do is > run software on the emulator and be able to set up my pc printer as a > 1025 or epson compatible printer on the 8-bit. > > thanks > > kvn Hi Kevin- This may or may not help. I ran across a Win32 program called "DOSprinter". If you Google that name, you will find a couple of links for downloading. I havn't used it, so I can't vouch for how well it does. But from its docs, it looks to be useful for our A8 purposes. Larry (LarryWhite) wrote: >Hi Kevin- >This may or may not help. I ran across a Win32 program called "DOSprinter". >If you Google that name, you will find a couple of links for downloading. I >havn't used it, so I can't vouch for how well it does. But from its docs, it >looks to be useful for our A8 purposes. >Larry thank you, and everyone else for your responses. I think my message was not clear. I...

Ex-Acorn HDD on a PC
Hi everyone, Wits end approaching... I have here a 1.2Gb and an 8.6Gb HDD (IDE), both of which have been used on Risc OS in the past. The 8.6 has also had Ubuntu successfully installed since being used on Risc OS. I have installed DOS 6.2 on both using a fairly modern skip-fodder PC but they both give 'Non-system disk' error when trying to boot from them. DOS apparently installs correctly on both of them and all the files seem to be there. Have tried beginning with 'fdisk' and 'format' till blue in the face, and all appears to go well until trying to boot. Also tried 'sys c:' to no avail. I have pretty well run out of ideas - can anyone help? TIA Howard. -- ------------- Howard Dawson hsdawson@ormail.co.uk http://hd-audio.orpheusweb.co.uk/ --------------------------------- Howard Dawson <hsdawson@ormail.co.uk> wrote: > I have installed DOS 6.2 on both using a fairly modern skip-fodder PC but > they both give 'Non-system disk' error when trying to boot from them. DOS > apparently installs correctly on both of them and all the files seem to be > there. Have you written an MBR on the drives ie made them bootable? I think that might be done by: FDISK /MBR -- Jeremy C B Nicoll - my opinions are my own. Email sent to my from-address will be deleted. Instead, please reply to newsreplyaaa@wingsandbeaks.org.uk replacing "aaa" by "284". On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:52:06 +0000, Howard Da...

Copying from PC and back to Acorn
Hi I'm trying to copy some files from my A5000 onto my PC - virtual acorn A5000 emulator. I don't have a floppy drive on my PC, besides its too small. I have around 330 Meg on the A5000 that I want to copy into VA5000. I've tried a pararell port CD writer but failed to find anything that gets it working in RiscOS. And also failed at getting a zip drive 100 working between the two machines. Riscos will only write and read ADFS but not the DOS format, and obsioudsy windows doesn't like ADFS format. Any ideas - don't want to get a network card for Riscos as they are all expensive - more than the A5000 is even worth. Even thought about contenting together via a Pararell port cable but again don't know what software can be used - if any? Thanks. Rich --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0601-3, 06/01/2006 Tested on: 08/01/2006 20:05:26 avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:05:26 +0000, Rich <richdotward@gmail.com> wrote: >I'm trying to copy some files from my A5000 onto my PC - virtual acorn >A5000 emulator. > >[...] > >Even thought about contenting together via a Pararell port cable but >again don't know what software can be used - if any? http://web.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink/home/software/zerilink/index.htm John Kortink -- Email : kortink@inter.nl.net Homepage : http://www.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink In me...

Free laptop or pc hardware
Just follow this link http://www.pctech4free.com/default.aspx?ref35560 This is what you can get Corsair XMX 1GB DDR (Refer 5 Friends) $300 Cashiers Check (Refer 6 Friends) PC Bundle (Refer 8 Friends) ATI Radeon X800PRO (Refer 9 Friends) Compaq Presario (Refer 17 Friends) -- Jay ...

Risc PC Floppy Disk
Recently the floppy disk on my RiscPC has started playing up. It works for a time then goes wrong in that it will not read from or write to disks. Putting a disk in the drive and clicking on the drive icon gives the error 'disk not formatted'. It does this with any disk. The disks themselves are fine: try them in a different machine and everything is okay. Resetting the RiscPC clears the problem. I have tried reseating the cables but I suspect it is the age of the drive that is the issue here. Is this likely to be the case? Should I replace it? Dave Daniels In message <4c266affeddave_daniels@argonet.co.uk> Dave Daniels <dave_daniels@argonet.co.uk> wrote: > Recently the floppy disk on my RiscPC has started playing up. It > works for a time then goes wrong in that it will not read from or > write to disks. Putting a disk in the drive and clicking on the > drive icon gives the error 'disk not formatted'. It does this with > any disk. The disks themselves are fine: try them in a different > machine and everything is okay. Resetting the RiscPC clears the > problem. I have tried reseating the cables but I suspect it is the > age of the drive that is the issue here. Is this likely to be the > case? Should I replace it? I have had to replace two or three floppy drives for that sort of reason, though it might be worth checking that the ribbon cable is secure first. You can also clean the drive heads but I've n...

netsync PC to PC?
Hi, apologies if I bother you with a question that has been around for more than a decade... I have to synchronize the Palm databases on two PCs directly without the handheld! Reason: both PCs run palmone desktop 4.1.4 (as recommended by palm for my palm pilot). My palm pilot, however, is too old to install the corresponding version. It runs on some older version but communication with the PCs is ok. Now, the desktop 4.1.4 has more data fields (e.g. in Adressbook) than the handheld. I can't therefore, use the handheld anymore to synchronize these additional fiel...

Re: PC to PC
Hi Robert It is possible. Here are the things you do: On the remote PC you should have SAS connect spawner service running. Following are the steps on remote pc: 1. Include the following entry in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\services file: spawner 4016/tcp #SAS UNINX Spawner 2. Start service by running the following command: c:\program files\sas\8.2\utilities\bin\sastcpd -inheritance -service spawner On the client pc run the following: %let node=<remote pc name> 4016; options remote=node; filename rlink �c:\program files\sas\8.2\misc\connect\tcpwin.scr�; signon; This step will prompt you for userid and password. After authentication you can now submit code on remote pc within rsubmit and endrsubmit steps. Hope this helps. -Nagi --- stratton_37@HOTMAIL.COM wrote: > Hello all > > I have connect licensed. I wondered, is it possible > to submit a sas > job to remotely run on another pc version of sas > (not a server > version), or is a server license needed? > > Thanks > > Robert > ...

Web resources about - PC floppy discs - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Floppy disk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A floppy disk , or diskette , is a disk storage medium composed of a disk of thin and flexible magnetic storage medium, sealed in a rectangular ...

Floppy Polar Penguin Birdie Dash on the App Store on iTunes
Get Floppy Polar Penguin Birdie Dash on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

USB Floppy - a set on Flickr
... itself was stuffed into something the size of a stack of business cards, and my thought was to try and cram those same innards into a floppy ...

Doctor Who Theme on eight floppy drives - YouTube
Support me on Patreon! - http://www.patreon.com/MrSolidSnake745 I've been extremely busy the last month or so. First my computer died on me, ...

Why so many domesticated mammals have floppy ears
Take a look at several domesticated mammal species and you might spot a number of similarities between them, including those cute floppy ears. ...

'He was floppy, like he was dead'
'He was floppy, like he was dead'

George Bailey says yellow wide-brimmed floppy hat will be as iconic as baggy green
George Bailey has declared the canary yellow wide-brimmed floppy hat is here to stay and believes it could even become as iconic as the baggy ...

YouTube - Musical Floppy Drives - Computerphile
Veröffentlicht am 24.05.2013 Floppy disk drives make sweet music, well, tuneful noises anyway. You might have seen them on YouTube before, but ...

$259 Smartphone receipt printer? Can I get a smartphone Floppy Drive too?!
This ‘Little Printer’ thing is making the rounds today (right). It is a cute $259 (plus $30 shipping to US) Cloud printer that prints on a receipt-size ...

Adventures in Floppy Disk Transfers
... you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it? The same might be said for technology. One day I was saving files to floppy ...