RiscPC Configuration Problem

Last night, to get out of a permanent hourlass situation on my RiscPC,
I did a CTRL+Break.  The machine then booted up in black & white 640 x
480. Failing to remember which CTRL + keypress I should use to re-start
at the default settings I tried one or two, and got 256 colours 640 x 480
which is barely usable.

Clicking on !Boot, Display, and Monitor, I get "Message from Screen
setup:  Syntax: *LoadModeFile <filename> - what does this mean?

Trying to reconfigure using the Display Manager icon doesn't work as no
other options are offered.

Can someone help, please?

--
Hedley Hunnisett of Wigston Magna, Leicestershire.
Sent from a StrongARM RiscPC running RISC OS 4.39.

Problems posting to acorn.hardware
Hi, I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who contribute regularly. Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by MessengerPro. Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? -- andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net In article <92d606294d.andy@andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net>, Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > Hi, > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regularly. > Checking on google.groups it doesn't look as if any of my posts have > got through - I have a local copy whicy presumably gets added by > MessengerPro. > Is there any problem posting to this group at the moment? Three items from you since Jan 2nd. (One of those was a repeat of an earlier query about KVM kit) Those items appeared OK. Maybe the people who could answer aren't around at the moment, winter sun holiday perhaps? Gone off to work in one of the countries around the Indian Ocean. Whatever. On 6 Jan 2005 Andy McMullon <andrew.mcmullon@tesco.net> wrote: > I've posted a few things to acorn.hardware in the last few days but I > was surprised to get no follow ups from the normal helpful people who > contribute regul...

problems in linux install and hardware configuration
I have installed Red Hat Linux 4.0 Enterprise AS Problems: It is unable to detect any devices or hardwares even after installin latest driver and bios upgrades from intel. it has not detected devices like onboard nic , sound card, graphics , and even my second hard drive My system configuration Intel chipset 945g intel D945gnt desktop board.(not all on board controllers like nic , sound etc.. detected) 512mb ddr2 ram 80 gb sata hard drive(not detected). mouse , key brd(detected) and two ide drive 1:cd drive(detected) 2: ATA hard drive (linux installed on it).(detected). Thanking and anticipating a help o n this regards Prashant. another prob as i have already mentioned i have two hard drive (not partions 2 seperate hard drive one Ata and other SATA). although i cannot detect sata hard drive on my system . I can not change the boot sequence on my sys bios. and my linux hard drive boots 1st n sata second . though booth hard drive bootable i have win xp os on my second hard drive , i would like to have option menu so that i can chose between the 2 os . please help .............. "prashant" <meetprashant007@gmail.com> wrote in news:1152601641.193846.294180@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > > another prob as i have already mentioned i have two hard drive (not > partions 2 seperate hard drive one Ata and other SATA). although i > cannot detect sata hard drive on my system . I can not change the boot > sequence on my ...

driver problem or hardware problem?
im a gamer who has some issues with xp. i was just curious, is it possible that xp could have some configuration problem with a mother board? i have tried playing numerous games (fps) and everytime i play them they run for 1-5 minutes and then my pc either crashes back to windows with no error message or the whole computer reboots and i get an xp error message telling me that my drivers are not the proper ones. i have bought a new video card and sound card each compatible for xp and still get the same problem. any ideas. could it be the motherboard or is it xp? any info would be appreciated. thanks ruhockey12@aol.com (Neil) wrote in message news:<f11c0b98.0406141909.1cc0a0cc@posting.google.com>... > im a gamer who has some issues with xp. i was just curious, is it > possible that xp could have some configuration problem with a mother > board? > > i have tried playing numerous games (fps) and everytime i play them > they run for 1-5 minutes and then my pc either crashes back to windows > with no error message or the whole computer reboots and i get an xp > error message telling me that my drivers are not the proper ones. i > have bought a new video card and sound card each compatible for xp and > still get the same problem. any ideas. could it be the motherboard or > is it xp? > > any info would be appreciated. > > thanks Have you updated to the most recent video drivers? Out of date video drivers will often cause gam...

BIG PROBLEM : Configuration Boot Problem Stratix
hi, we've got some Stratix DSP development kit EP1S25 where at the power-on don't load the flash memory to the FPGA !!! We've seen that the EPLD MAX 7064 often fail the programmation of the FPGA... We've seen that the RESET of this EPLD is in the same time that the 3.3 V power-on... Did someone have this this problem yet... and how to boot at any time on power-on ? Perhaps it's be better if the RESET is after the 3.3V power-on ? We utilizes 3 board in a big system and we have this problem now of non programming at boot.. Thanks "Patrick" <patrick.melet...

problem with reload(sys) (doing reload on the sys module)
Python 2.4.2 (#67, Sep 28 2005, 12:41:11) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on win32 Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information. **************************************************************** Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback interface. This connection is not visible on any external interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet. **************************************************************** IDLE 1.1.2 >&g...

Hardware Problem / Software Problem -- Strange Artifacts on Screen
I'm running Tiger (10.4.2) on a 17" Al PowerBook. Frequently, but not always, and for reasons undetermined, bright green artifacts will appear on the screen. These artifacts seem to be related to certain areas of the image being displayed. I'm curious as to whether others have experienced them and, if so, was it determined whether they were hardware or software related. There are a couple screenshots for viewing at my dot mac public folder which can be found by using the Finder's Go menu to reach the public folder at my account, taliesinsoft. -- James L. Ryan -- Talie...

Configuration Problems
Hi, I'm trying to perform SSH authentication using Kerberos but I am a beginner. The steps I followed are those in this guide: http://www.visolve.com/security/ssh_kerberos.php#Configuring_the_Kerberos_environment but I definitely made some wrong step and I can not understand where. My lab is composed of : server KDC realm.sso1.sociale.it 10.43.165.10 server SSH ldap2.sso1.sociale.it 10.43.165.36 client SSH my machine MacOSX 10.43.130.100 servers are both on the DNS. ############################################### On server KDC: cat /etc/krb5.conf [logging] default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmind.log [libdefaults] default_realm = REALM.SSO1.SOCIALE.IT default_keytab_name = FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab dns_lookup_realm = false dns_lookup_kdc = false ticket_lifetime = 24h forwardable = yes [realms] REALM.SSO1.SOCIALE.IT = { kdc = realm.sso1.sociale.it:88 admin_server = realm.sso1.sociale.it:749 default_domain = sso1.sociale.it } [domain_realm] realm.sso1.sociale.it = REALM.SSO1.SOCIALE.IT [kdc] profile = /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/kdc.conf [appdefaults] pam = { debug = false ticket_lifetime = 36000 renew_lifetime = 36000 forwardable = true krb4_convert = false } ------------------------------------------------------- kadmin: listprincs K/M@REALM.SSO1.SOCIALE.IT admin/admin@REALM.SSO1.SOCIALE.IT host/ldap2.sso1.sociale.it@REALM.SSO1.SOCIALE.IT...

configuration problem
Hi, my VHDL compiler gives the following error message: ** Error: TB_gray_counter.vhd(125): (vcom-1002) Generic 'size' in component 'gray_counter' does not exist in entity 'gray_counter'. ** Error: TB_gray_counter.vhd(125): (vcom-1002) Generic 'reset_active' in component 'gray_counter' does not exist in entity 'gray_counter'. I've no idea what he want - I'm helpless :( Maybe I'm blind? Attached the relevant code. Thanks Olaf -- vmap work design_library entity gray_counter is generic ( SIZE : Positive range 2 to...

Hardware Problem
Hi I have an old computer (pIII 500 MB Xcel 2000) and when i try to turn it on there is nothing. The fans working motherboard have power (USB optical mouse lights up), but thats all the monitor is blank. I try to reinsert the memory.. Any suggestions?? ...

Problem with configure
Hi, I'm new to building software on Macs. In fact, this question is about building on someone else's Mac, because I don't normally have access to one. I have a software package written in C and built with the standard GNU make utilities. It compiles and links on GNU/Linux. When I tried to compile the package on OS X after a ./configure, it won't go looking for include files in /sw/include. Is there something special I need to do within my makefiles to automagically force the compiler to look in /sw/include - and, looking ahead, to pick up libraries in /sw/lib? Thanks! C Chris Roat wrote: > I'm new to building software on Macs. In fact, this question is about > building on someone else's Mac, because I don't normally have access to > one. I have a software package written in C and built with the > standard GNU make utilities. It compiles and links on GNU/Linux. When > I tried to compile the package on OS X after a ./configure, it won't go > looking for include files in /sw/include. Is there something special I > need to do within my makefiles to automagically force the compiler to > look in /sw/include - and, looking ahead, to pick up libraries in > /sw/lib? > This is really a subject for one of the Mac coding groups (follow-up set) but the Gnu compiler that is on OS X has a pretty restrictive include and library path. Certainly /sw will not be there unless you deliberately set some environment va...

./configure problem
uname -a Linux localhost.localdomain 2.4.18-14 #1 Wed Sep 4 13:35:50 EDT 2002 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux ------------------------ from /var/log/boot.log OS Kernel: Linux version 2.4.18-14 (bhcompile@stripples.devel.redhat.com) (gcc version 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)) ------------------------- I am running RedHat 9.0 on my laptop Pentium II And I have the following problem when I try to install ruby 1.8.1. /configure checking build system type... Invalid configuration `i686-pc-linux-oldld': machine `i686-pc-linux' not recognized configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub i686-pc...

configuration problem
Hello, I am trying to learn pascal and I downloaded the IDEnvironment Dev-Pascal. When I start a new project and try to compile, I always get the message: Resource File. Icon file not found(please change it in Project Options). And I think that I have not done the configuration right. What do I need to do, so I can compile programs? Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you in advance... On 14 Sep 2004 11:58:19 -0700, evanthh@yahoo.com (evanthh) wrote: >Hello, >I am trying to learn pascal and I downloaded the IDEnvironment >Dev-Pascal. >When I start a new project and try to compile, I always get the >message: Resource File. Icon file not found(please change it in >Project Options). >And I think that I have not done the configuration right. >What do I need to do, so I can compile programs? >Can anyone give me some advice? >Thank you in advance... This is because you haven't specified a resource file. These files contain menus, accelerators, copyright information, icons, etc. They are tacked onto the end of every windows program. You *can* turn the feature off, but then you will have to hard code all your menus and such... not fun. To create a resource file you need a resource compiler. The best of these is GO-RC which can be obtained from http://www.jorgon.freeserve.co.uk/ (Second item on the list.) To use GO-RC you must create a text file with at least the application's icon in it. The GO-RC help file explains the format ...

hardware problems
Could someone tell me the best solution for Bad Sectors that were found on chkdsk? I have scheduled to run chkdsk /f on start up and it didn't repair the bad sectors. I have searched online for some type of support, but what little I found isn't too promising. Thanks, Donna J They sometimes get a little corroded with age. You need to use a mild abrasive on them (Scotchbright is good). Rich Donna J wrote: > Could someone tell me the best solution for Bad Sectors that were found on > chkdsk? I have scheduled to run chkdsk /f on start up and it didn't repair > the bad sectors. I have searched online for some type of support, but what > little I found isn't too promising. > > Thanks, Donna J > > Rich My PC is only 1 1/2 years old. Is this a common problem? -- Thanks, Donna J. <user@domain.invalid> wrote in message news:jJmdnaigiONCUdXd4p2dnA@comcast.com... They sometimes get a little corroded with age. You need to use a mild abrasive on them (Scotchbright is good). Rich Donna J wrote: > Could someone tell me the best solution for Bad Sectors that were found on > chkdsk? I have scheduled to run chkdsk /f on start up and it didn't repair > the bad sectors. I have searched online for some type of support, but what > little I found isn't too promising. > > Thanks, Donna J > > Donna, your leg was being proverbially pulled... When you have bad sectors on your harddrive, they are not r...

Problems problems....
I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. I'm angry :)) I have LVD/SE terminator, and i think 68pin cable ( not sure about that ). Hope i gave you enough info to try and help. Thanx! -- ----------------------------------- Makni #### iz adrese Seems obvious that the drive is going belly up. You could download the manufacture's utility disk and confirm it. I think time would more wisely be spent backing up your data before you can't read it at all. DaveL "biBU" <idolovcak####@inet.hr> wrote in message news:cuslus$ljq$1@fegnews.vip.hr... > I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. > > Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even > bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does > not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it > seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it > all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. > I'm angry :)) > > ...

Hardware problem
We bought a 'put-together' computer 12/02, from an individual who puts them together. The computer started having unpredictable lock-ups right away. Then about 4/03, the geforce 2 mx agp card went south and a geforce 4 was put in. Now that card is gone. This is a Transcend akt4/b motherboard, AMD duron 1.3 ghz processor, duro 400w pwr sply, 512 megs memory running Windows XP professional. When the computer locks up, you can hear noise it puts into the house wiring thru a house wiring intercom we have as it re-boots. I'm thinking the motherboard or power supply are the...

Hardware Problem?
I use with my 9406-820 an external LTO drive IBM type 4559 model HHX. It is SCSI plugged to IOA #5702 and IOP #2843. Every day (every IPL) i get MSG CPPEA02 twice: asking for hardware service and naming following potential causes: FI02112 97P6513 FI01106 DEVTERM FI01140 There are some additional messages when i start using the tape device. But then it works just fine. What is wrong? Regards, Martin On Feb 18, 4:07=A0am, Martin Hinze <mar...@hinze.com> wrote: > I use with my 9406-820 an external LTO drive IBM type 4559 model HHX. It = is SCSI > plugged to IOA #5702 and IOP #...

configure problems
hi all: My appologies for such a newbie questin, but, I'm not familiar with this topic enough.. Iv just upgraded my linux - acctually reinstalled on new system - version 9. Now, back in ver 7, I was simply able to run "configure" to setup new apps such as qpopper... now in ver 9, configure seems to be missing... i.e. $configure configure: command not found. is it hidding somewhere? any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks Richard Hello Morrison (<lycergic2003@hotmail.com>) wrote: > My appologies for such a newbie questin, but, I'm not familiar with > this topic enough.. Iv just upgraded my linux - acctually reinstalled > on new system - version 9. That version is actually quite old already. Is there still support for RH9? Maybe you want to switch to Fedora Core 2 or 3. > Now, back in ver 7, I was simply able to > run "configure" to setup new apps such as qpopper... > now in ver 9, configure seems to be missing... i.e. $configure > configure: command not found. > > is it hidding somewhere? any help would be greatly appriciated. configure is not a system program, it comes with the source code. You should be able to call it using ../configure (perhaps the current directory is not in the PATH). Maybe the source code does not have a configure script. Check the documentation, like the README and/or INSTALL files. best regards Andreas Janssen ...

./configure problem
hi! I'm trying to compile karamba for a rh8.0, but ./configure gives this error: configure:21805: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (library qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation! For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log. Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support! I do have these lib in /usr/lib/qt-3.1/lib. All paths are ok. What's going on? Why doesen't it find them? Thanx! On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:07:28 +0000, tudor wrote: > hi! > I'm trying to compile karamba for a rh8.0, but ./configure gives this error: > > configure:21805: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (library qt-mt) not found. Please > check your installation! > For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log. > Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support! > > I do have these lib in /usr/lib/qt-3.1/lib. All paths are ok. > > What's going on? Why doesen't it find them? Perhaps because you did not specify --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-3.1?? Try ./configure --help tudor wrote: > I'm trying to compile karamba for a rh8.0, but ./configure gives this > error: > > configure:21805: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (library qt-mt) not found. Please > check your installation! > For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log. > Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support! So did you look into the config.log ? Most likely you will find the cause o...

configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables
Hi, I've tried configuring TCL by following the 'How to compile TCL' instructions at http://www.tcl.tk/doc/howto/compile.html. Problem occured when I type ./configure. The output at the shell is like this : loading cache ./config.cache checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib checking for gcc... (cached) cc checking whether the C compiler (cc ) works... no configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables Please advise what to do. Zack Wahab wrote: > I've tried configuring TCL by following the 'How to compile TCL' > instructions at http://www.tcl.tk/doc/howto/compile.html. Problem > occured when I type ./configure. The output at the shell is like this > : > > loading cache ./config.cache > checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib > checking for gcc... (cached) cc > checking whether the C compiler (cc ) works... no > configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler > cannot create executables > > Please advise what to do. Since it says "cached", my guess is that you are building from sources that aren't "clean", that they have been used to build on another system. Don't do that. The best way to build is to build outside the source dirs, with different directories for each build-type and platform. You just call /path/to/tcl/unix/configure --with-options ... make alternatively you can try a 'make distclean&#...

configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.
Hi guys. I am trying to configure gcc. But getting the problem mentioned below. -desktop:~$ /home/nitin/gcc-4.2.4/configure loading cache ./config.cache checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1 checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1 checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1 checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether ln works... yes checking whether ln -s works... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... no configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables. Although this problem has been posted by many users, I am yet to find its solution. What can be the way out ? The gcc is already installed , but its for native machines only. I have to install it as cross compiler for ARM. Do I need to remove the already installed native gcc ? Thanks. You must also install gcc for a build machine. With it you compile new version of gcc. You can not use cross compiler to build runnable executable on build machine (or may be you wont canadian cross http://www.airs.com/ian/configure/configure_6.html ?). Oleksandr Gavenko wrote: > You must also install gcc for a build machine. > With it you compile new version of gcc. > > You can not use cross compiler to build runnable executable > on build machine (or may be you wont canadian cross > http://www.airs.com/ian/configure/configur...

The "post your hardware configuration" thread
I'm undertaking writing a business proposal for a new dedicated SAS server (something I've never done) and am interested in knowing what/ how people are using hardware to run their SAS systems. Currently, we use a dedicated old (5 years) server with up to 4 persons connecting and running jobs via Enterprise Guide. I've run some benchmarking and, sadly, the laptops we use are faster than the server itself! The time has long since passed to upgrade, as we're at a critical bottleneck with processing. Yada yada yada, why else would I need new hardware if it wasn't beyond capacity? At my last job I had used a very powerful desktop to run sas locally, and then prior to that was a mainframe environment (out of the question from a budget/feasibility perspective). So if that's what you're on now, while I'd love to hear about the hardware specs, it's not really necessary. If you're willing, and able, please post what the hardware configuration is on the machines that run SAS, be it desktops or servers. Also, please post how people utilize these machines. Thanks in advance for any information I get. :-) ...

Compiling TK : configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables
Hi, I've tried configuring TK by following the 'How to compile TCL' instructions at http://www.tcl.tk/doc/howto/compile.html. Problem occured when I type ./configure. The output at the shell is like this : loading cache ./config.cache checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib checking for gcc... (cached) cc checking whether the C compiler (cc ) works... no configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables Please advise what to do. In article <a0028451.0401200238.570ea846@posting.google.com>, Zack Wahab <kutufutt@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > I've tried configuring TK by following the 'How to compile TCL' >instructions at http://www.tcl.tk/doc/howto/compile.html. Problem >occured when I type ./configure. The output at the shell is like this >: > >loading cache ./config.cache >checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib >checking for gcc... (cached) cc >checking whether the C compiler (cc ) works... no >configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler >cannot create executables > >Please advise what to do. It's telling you you lack a working C compiler. What you should do is ... get a C compiler that works. With what operating system are you experimenting? -- Cameron Laird <claird@phaseit.net> Business: http://www.Phaseit.net ...

RISCPC Network Problem
Greetings folks, I installed a network card in a friend's RISCPC running RISCOS 4 yesterday and it wouldn't work. Actually, it wasn't as simple as that (things never are!) - the machine recognized the network card and I could set everything up in Configuration for TCP/IP networking with a static IP address (192.168.0.3, netmask 255.255.255.0 as it happens) without any problems, and the machine seemed to be quite happy with all the settings, but nothing networky actually worked, I couldn't even get a response by pinging 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.0.3 - everything just ti...

Mapi configuration problem
Hi, I would like to configure a Lotus Notes mail client to receive en send mail by MAPI, but i have a problem with the configuration during the installation: I install first Outlook 2000, Then Lotus notes 6.5.3, I configure a Mapi client to my Qmail mail server. Then i launch "Start menu/Control Panel/Mail icon" and i use "Add" then "Lotus notes Mail" from the list box. then i click on next and i have a windows that explain me that it is impossible to load the service, contact the adminitrator". Did anyone understand this? did i forget s...

Web resources about - RiscPC Configuration Problem - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

Configuration file - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , configuration files , or config files configure the initial settings for some computer programs . They are used for user applications ...

Facebook Taps Opscode Private Chef For Configuration, Management Of Servers
How does Facebook manage its ever-growing plethora of servers , configurations, administrative access policies, and the other tasks that go along ...

Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on ...
Get Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

The Promise of System Configuration - YouTube
Google Tech Talks November 5, 2008 ABSTRACT In 1993 cfengine was one of the first open source configuration management systems for Unix, and ...

IBM: The PC is the new mainframe - Apple, Configuration / maintenance, Data Center, hardware systems ...
"The PC is dead!" We've heard that message a lot since the birth of Apple's iPad, but when one of the creators of IBM's first PC added his voice ...

Cloud BI vendor Birst bags $38 million in venture funding - SaaS, Configuration / maintenance, Birst ...
Birst, a San Francisco company that offers cloud-based business intelligence services, has scored a US$38 million venture investment led by existing ...

EMC teams with Avaya (not Cisco) on communication pods - unified communications, Configuration / maintenance ...
Two stalwarts in the enterprise IT market joined forces today to release a unified communications stack that integrates hardware from EMC, virtualization ...

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 820 Modem Configuration
... program. While we have some information about various bits and pieces of Snapdragon 820, the real points of interest like the exact CPU configuration, ...

All configurations of Nexus 6p back in stock at Google Store
... variants. Considering the fact the Nexus 6p hasn’t been on the market very long just yet, we wouldn’t be surprised if some of these configurations ...

Apple Watch launches in India with 40 available configurations, Hermes edition left out
Apple Watch hit store shelves in India on Friday with 40 different size, model and strap combinations available to consumers starting at 30,900 ...