Wanted: Original Acorn Electron Plus 3

Hi Guys - new to this ng.

If anyone is willing to sell an original (L-shaped) working Acorn
Electron Plus 3 (with power supply), please email
sunstormrider@hotmail.com and put "Acorn Electron Plus 3" in the
subject line so I don't delete it as spam.

I've just seen an Electron, Plus 1 and Plus 3 go for over 60 quid on
ebay.   To me, this seems a ridiculous price for something that's 20
years out of date.   Personally I want one for nostalgic reasons but I
wouldn't go as high as 60 quid.   If someone can supply one for around
30-40 I'd be interested.   (Quid=UK pounds and I guess for simplicity
I'm looking at UK sellers only)

Cheers
Rob

On 17 May 2005 Jules <julesrichardsonuk@remove.this.yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Plus 3's don't seem at all common - anyone know how many were made?
> Despite all the other Acorn odds and ends I've come across over the years
> I've never found a Plus 3 (and only seen one real live one). Electrons on
> the other hand are common as dirt.

Well it was very expensive for just a disc drive - and a 3.5" one which was
obviously incompatible with the 5.25" discs everyone was using on the Beeb,
or anything else at that time, as the Master Compact was several years away.

I like quite a few other people opted for an STL disc interface which plugged
in to one of the cartridge slots on the Plus One, and allowed the connection
of a standard 5.25" drive. Which you could format in DFS for compatibility
with the Beeb, or the HUGE 640K of ADFS.

It also had a connector for a Winchester, but obviously if I could have
aforded one of them, I'd have upgraded to a Beeb to put it on!

---druck

news5843 (7461)
5/17/2005 9:42:15 PM
On Tue, 17 May 2005 01:52:56 -0700, sunstormrider wrote:
> I've just seen an Electron, Plus 1 and Plus 3 go for over 60 quid on
> ebay.   To me, this seems a ridiculous price for something that's 20
> years out of date.   Personally I want one for nostalgic reasons but I
> wouldn't go as high as 60 quid.   If someone can supply one for around
> 30-40 I'd be interested.   (Quid=UK pounds and I guess for simplicity
> I'm looking at UK sellers only)

Plus 3's don't seem at all common - anyone know how many were made?
Despite all the other Acorn odds and ends I've come across over the years
I've never found a Plus 3 (and only seen one real live one). Electrons on
the other hand are common as dirt.

cheers

Jules

On 17-May-2005, Jules <julesrichardsonuk@remove.this.yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 May 2005 01:52:56 -0700, sunstormrider wrote:
> > I've just seen an Electron, Plus 1 and Plus 3 go for over 60 quid on
> > ebay.   To me, this seems a ridiculous price for something that's 20
> > years out of date.   Personally I want one for nostalgic reasons but I
> > wouldn't go as high as 60 quid.   If someone can supply one for around
> > 30-40 I'd be interested.   (Quid=UK pounds and I guess for simplicity
> > I'm looking at UK sellers only)
>
> Plus 3's don't seem at all common - anyone know how many were made?
> Despite all the other Acorn odds and ends I've come across over the years
> I've never found a Plus 3 (and only seen one real live one). Electrons on
> the other hand are common as dirt.

Well I have a Plus 3 with one of my Electrons:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christopher.whytehead/Electron.html

but the serial number is only 04-ALA13-0101323 which suggests it was number
1323, but I don't know for sure how Acorn's serial numbers work.

Never used one myself, what was the point when software was either cassette
or 5.25", even Acornsoft didn't do much on 3.5" discs

Regards
Chris

PS Plus 3 is not for sale....
--
How does a project get to be a year late?... One day at a time.

Chris's Acorns    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christopher.whytehead/
sunstormrider@hotmail.com said...
> Hi Guys - new to this ng.
>
> If anyone is willing to sell an original (L-shaped) working Acorn
> Electron Plus 3 (with power supply), please email
> sunstormrider@hotmail.com and put "Acorn Electron Plus 3" in the
> subject line so I don't delete it as spam.

I've got a load of stuff from a primary school in my attic
that the school were hoping to get a few pennies for; however
not being au fait with anything other than a PC I'm in the
dark about what exactly they all are and the only person who's
been to see them seems to have disappeared off the face of the
earth[1].  If you can shove a photograph on a website
somewhere or direct me to a suitable URL so I can see for
myself exactly what you're looking for I'll go and look in the
computer cemetary upstairs[2] and see if there's one there.

[1] James Robertson - if you're there, I need your email
address and street address again please.  If anyone else knows
where he may be found (other NG or whatever for example) I'd
also be glad to know so I can contact him.

[2] They're not necessarily dead; I don't know what goes with
which however and so far I haven't had the time to plug things
in to experiment.
--
Frances
Rhondda, De Cymru

Acorn Electron hardware wanted
Folks Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please reply to this. Cheers On 20 Jan 2006 as I do recall, JCC wrote: > Folks > > Forgive what may be an intrusion but if anyone is prepared to sell any Acorn > Electron hardware in particular an (original L-shaped) Acorn Plus 3, please > reply to this. > These are the correct groups, but comp.sys.acorn.hardware might be even better... :-) -- Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie == ...

For sale: games for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k) & IBM PC (5.25" & 3.5" & CD)
I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" & CD for PC and on tapes for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k). I need to sell some of them. Would you like to buy any? I have bank accounts in the U.K.; the Republic of Ireland; Sweden; Germany; the Netherlands and Italy, so I can accept payment in a number of currencies and in a number of ways. I live at 2461 Via Tosco Romagnola, Titignano, 56023 Cascina (PI), Italy. Send me an email or a lett...

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

Acorn Plus 3 PSU
Hi, I've recently got my hands on an Acorn Plus 3, sadly it came without the old black hummingbird PSU. I know that the Plus 3 needs a 21VAC 20W PSU. What I'm wondering is would a 21VDC PSU (a generic laptop replacement one) work on a Plus 3? I remember that you could get away using a DC PSU on the Electron itself, but I don't particularly want to buy such a DC PSU to find out it doesn't work - I'd rather buy a transformer from Maplin/RS and build my own AC one. Thanks in Advance! In message <1164708377.496636.211340@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com> mustrum_ridcully@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi, > > I've recently got my hands on an Acorn Plus 3, sadly it came without > the old black hummingbird PSU. > > I know that the Plus 3 needs a 21VAC 20W PSU. What I'm wondering is > would a 21VDC PSU (a generic laptop replacement one) work on a Plus 3? > I remember that you could get away using a DC PSU on the Electron > itself, but I don't particularly want to buy such a DC PSU to find out > it doesn't work - I'd rather buy a transformer from Maplin/RS and build > my own AC one. I have no direct experience of the Acorn Plus 3 and its PSU. I have some experience in designing power supplies, so some general observations may help. 21VAC is an odd voltage for a transformer. You may have some trouble finding one. Also, the regulation of a transformer (which is a way of quantifying its output resist...

Wanted Acorn Electron with SP64
Title says it really. I'm after a working Acorn Electron with Stop Press 64 fitted for a collector friend of mine. I used to have one myself. Basically a firm called Slogger made an Electron Upgrade (soldered in) to increase the memory to 64K of RAM. In addition to this you could then have a graphics package added(again soldered in, it was a tight squeeze !) called Stop Press 64 (often referered to as just SP64). This was quite advanced in its day and even featured a mouse (AMX). So if anyone can lay their hands on one please respond to me with details and price and I'll pass on the info -- John Crane, RISC OS User ...

wanted electron plus 3
Hi All I am looking for an Electron Plus three. Can anyone help? Regards john adams ...

How to replace original Acorn Electron PSU?
Hi all, just wanted to know what other PSU's (ie in watt and amp sense) will be OK as a replacement for original Acorn Electron Power Supply Unit? Thanks for your help. (to reply, please delete DEL in e-mail address) On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:49:38 +0100 gilian <gilian@lycosDEL.com> wrote: > > just wanted to know what other PSU's (ie in watt and amp sense) will > be OK as a replacement for original Acorn Electron Power Supply Unit? equal or greater. its an AC brick IIRC too, not DC (check that - its from 10 year old memory). The voltage must be the same. -- Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup. gilian <gilian@lycosdel.com> wrote: > Hi all, > just wanted to know what other PSU's (ie in watt and amp sense) will be > OK as a replacement for original Acorn Electron Power Supply Unit? It is, I think, a 19V AC PSU. So any mains transformer capable of producing 19V AC or thereabouts should work - at something like 1A (I'm guessing that figure). My ex-jumble-sale Electron came with a bare mains transformer loose in a cardboard box - mmm, safety... But it worked. Theo -- Theo Markettos theo@markettos.org.uk Liphook, Hampshire, UK theom@chiark.greenend.org.uk http://www.markettos.org.uk/ Taken from the Label on said transformer; INPUT : 220/240V~50Hz OU...

Acorn Electron
A bit of history on the silicon.com website: http://hardware.silicon.com/desktops/0,39024645,39127081,00.htm -- Edinburgh Music Theatre presents Godspell www.edinburghtheatre.co.uk 23-26 February 2005, King's Theatre, Edinburgh On 14 Jan 2005 Govind Kharbanda <govind@kharbanda.co.uk> wrote: > A bit of history on the silicon.com website: > http://hardware.silicon.com/desktops/0,39024645,39127081,00.htm As one of the first Electon owners due to skin flint parents, I have to disagree with "in terms of power it matched the BBC B blow for blow", unfortunately this was n...

Acorn electron motherboard & psu for offer
Greetings I've got an acorn electon motherboard, case and psu that's going spare. All working, just missing the keyboard. Would happily pack and post within the UK for the price of postage - or it could be collected if you're in Aberdeen, Scotland. I'm looking for replacement keyswitches for a late 85 beeb with a brown keyboard pcb. The keyswitches have a rectangular hole in the top as opposed to a cross shaped pillar. Does anyone know where they can be obtained? I've tried RS & maplins to no avail. Tom ...

Wanted: Electron disc interface (plus 3, AP3, etc.
hi there- I'm looking for a disc interface for an Acorn Electron to use as the basis for a hardware project. It doesn't need to be in working order, it's just for reverse-engineering purposes. I've been able to find out most of the needed information on the internet (memory mapped addresses, etc.) but it needs just a little bit more work. If anyone has a circuit diagram of the the plus 3, etc, that would be great as well. In fact, just a reasonable quality scan or photo of both sides of the PCB would be better than nothing. Chris On 2 Dec 2004 "Chris Meighan" <c_meighan@hotmail.com> wrote: > hi there- I'm looking for a disc interface for an Acorn Electron to use as > the basis for a hardware project. It doesn't need to be in working order, > it's just for reverse-engineering purposes. > I've been able to find out most of the needed information on the internet > (memory mapped addresses, etc.) but it needs just a little bit more work. > > If anyone has a circuit diagram of the the plus 3, etc, that would be great > as well. I think I've still got the STL EFS disc interface around somewhere. It plugged in to the cartridge slot of the Plus one and provided a floppy and winchester connection. I wasn't able to afford a winchester in those days, but the floppy worked well on both DFS and ADFS - I was one of the first people to use the *HUGE* 640K 5.25" ADFS discs. > In fact, just a rea...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

Acorn original games
Were there any original games first programmed for Acorns that made it to other platforms? -- One of the de Cordova family The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it. In message <4d3fddc7bbdecordova@ukgateway.net> someone <decordova@ukgateway.net> wrote: > Were there any original games first programmed for Acorns that made > it to other platforms? > I believe Manchester United Europe did (by Krisalis from what I remember), although whether the Acorn version came first or not I'm not sure. Alex. -- E-mail: a...

Acorn Electron
Hi all Does anybody know of (or even offer themselves) an Acorn Electron repair service? If so, could you post the details please? As a youngster in the 1980s, the Electron was my first ever wholly owned machine and, while I can't say I'm a fanatic (I'm not into collecting every single game or peripheral), I would like to make sure I have a working one for as long as that is economically possible. I currently have 3. Two power up ok - the other does not - not even a beep or a light. Of those two "working", one has a problem displaying output in Mode 2. I've not tested it very much at all but connected via UHF (I do have an RGB SCART lead but not tried it) - the top of the screen is garbled / flickering. I realise that nothing is 100% guaranteed to work and it must be nearly 30 years since the Elk was released - 1983?? - but it would be nice to know if I spent a few quid with someone who knew what they were doing - it would be well spent. I've seen this http://www.classicacorn.freeuk.com/8bit_repairs/elec_ula/elec_ula.html but for various reasons I don't want to attempt to fix it myself. Thx On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 18:41:27 +0100 "lk" <gofyself@wrong.address.com> wrote: > Hi all > > Does anybody know of (or even offer themselves) an Acorn Electron repair > service? If so, could you post the details please? > > As a youngster in the 1980s, the Electron was my first ever wholly own...

Wanted: Acorn Newletters
Hi, I am adding various Acorn Newsletters to my web site (see http://acorn.chriswhy.co.uk/Documents.html). I have added the ones I have and would like to fill in the gaps, so I looking for: Customer Services Newsletters No. 10, 20 & 23+ Developer Newsletters No. 1 to 17 & 39+ ISV Newsletters ALL Education News 1, 3, 4, 5 & 7+ Higher education News 1 & 3+ and any other Acorn newsletters or other dealer/developer documents. I am of course will to pay, including postage, at a fair price. If you have any to sell (or give me) please email me at: chris (at) chriswhy dot co dot uk Thanks Chris ...

acorn electron problems
Hello I was given an acorn electron a while back and plugged it in for the first time this weekend. At first it worked okay - beeped, little light came on and I saw the start up screen. Hurrah! To test it out I entered a simple program to print numbers on the screen forever. Unfortunately, it didn't get far before crashing (about 4000 the first time, about 1000 the second time - perhaps because it took me longer to type it in the second time). When it crashed, it didn't respond to break or anything else. I believe the crash was related to how long it was switched on and not any movement of the power supply or anything wrong with the simple Basic program I wrote. I pulled out the power, put it back in again and all I saw was a light grey box filling the electron's screen area (inside a black border). When I put the power in, I hear a click and see the grey box again. If I leave it alone for a long time and then come back to it, I can do the test program until it crashes then the same thing happens again. So, my questions are: * Am I missing something obvious here, or has this electron died? * If it's died, can it be easily fixed? * If it can't be easily fixed, is it likely to be any use for spare parts? If it isn't, I guess I have to chuck it in the bin :-( Thanks for any pointers! Sean --- www.sean.co.uk On 13 Jun 2004 as I do recall, Sean McManus wrote: [snip] > I pulled out the power, put it back in again and all I saw was a l...

What games do you want on the Acorn?
What games would you most like to see on Risc OS? a port of Sim city 3000? a port of Oolite elite? a new R.P.G.? I would most like to see a new R.P.G. on the platform that you could play online against other users. The amount of buyers would be probably be quite low, but what's the possibility of it all? On 21 May, 07:10, "David.Watts.Ris...@googlemail.com" <David.Watts.Ris...@googlemail.com> wrote: > What games would you most like to see on Risc OS? a port of Sim city > 3000? a port of Oolite elite? a new R.P.G.? > > I would most like to see a ne...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until the end of May new subscribers starting their subscription with issue 268, and ordering a binder at the same time, will receive their first issue free. ie UK subscription + binder = 49.95 + 8.95 = 58.90 for year's subscription from issue 269 with issue 268 free. Orders should be sent to "Finnybank Ltd" 30 Finnybank Road Sale M33 6LR or by phone to 0161 969 9820. Cheques or cards can be accepted. Binders and magazines will be despatched together as soon as the binders are available. -- John Cartmell editor Qercus - editor@qercus.com www.qercus.com Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines one magazine for graphics & design - one magazine for all RISC OS users Finnybank Ltd 30 Finnybank Rd Sale M33 6LR == 0161 969 9820 _______________________________________________________________ a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.anno...

Acorn Electron Troubles
Hi all, any Electron guru's here? I have a totally DEAD electron that I would like to repair. It has an Issue 6 mainboard. On switching on, nothing happens. The mains PSU is working fine, the internal PSU is also working as it is putting out +5v, 0V, -5V. The Caps lock LED does not illuminate. There is also no display or startup BEEP. Comparing this board to another of my Issue 6's the IC's 4,5,6,7,11,12 (memory I think) and IC2 ( OS ? ) get's red hot! Wereas my "working" issue 6, only the CPU (IC 3) and memory get "slightly warm which I think is usual. Any idea's? I dont want to leave it on to long trying to blindly diagnose with temperatures like that going on. Regards, Rich. In message <ceb55dc1.0407162248.1270488d@posting.google.com> uzi@ukgateway.net (Rich) wrote: > On switching on, nothing happens. The mains PSU is working fine, the > internal PSU is also working as it is putting out +5v, 0V, -5V. > > The Caps lock LED does not illuminate. There is also no display or > startup BEEP. > > Comparing this board to another of my Issue 6's the IC's 4,5,6,7,11,12 > (memory I think) and IC2 ( OS ? ) get's red hot! > > Wereas my "working" issue 6, only the CPU (IC 3) and memory get > "slightly warm which I think is usual. > > Any idea's? I dont want to leave it on to long trying to blindly > diagnose with temperatures like that going on. If...

Wanted
Hello, I am trying the computer in object. Contacts in email. Regards Alessandro ...

Wanted Acorn bits
Didn't know where tho ask this since there isn't a classifieds forum ;) Anyway last summer I bought an A7000 ,which I really grown a customed to.I plan on setting it up as my main system (Using something like VNC for PC "super" needs (typing japanese , Skype with my girlfriend in syberia,...). But as any other student I'm pretty low on cash.Well actually I do have enough money to buy a A9home but It's all used up to fly to syberia in april (to visit my lovely girlfriend). In any case to make why A7000 work properly I need to buy two things. An Ethernet card -> so ...

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor
For Auction on eBay: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to overcome a year of non-use. Buyer arranges collection. Payment: cash on collection <URL:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Acorn-Archimedes-A310_W0QQitemZ8804993118QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> -- * Sick of BT? Leave them and reduce your phone bill by up to half. * Want a spam-proof Usenet address? Visit www.invalid.org.uk or email me: postmaster at invalid dot org dot uk * (tim@invalid.org.uk is deleted - please use my valid address above) .... "Thy glass will show thee how thy beauties wear, thy dial how thy precious minutes waste" Sonnet 77 ...

FS: All manner of Acorn Hardware
Hi all I'm loosing my room at my parents, which means my collection of Acorn stuff has to go! This includes but is not limited to some of the following; A5000, standard, old college machine A3000, with external hard drive and a 5 1/4" floppy disc (this machine i love, grew up with it but have no where to put it), also has a network card RISC PC 700, another ex college one, works, think i might have put a strong arm and PC card in it. Acorn electron, with tapes and two power supplies Star dot matrix printer for the acorn, includes at least one ink ribbon All kinds of miscellaneous hard ware for a BBC b/master including; CUB monitor, various tape decks and modems, floppy drives Pile of Acorn User magazines (about 30 of) Bigger pile of manuals, probably in the region of 20 manuals and software packs Miscellaneous boxes of software on low density floppies See the following for piccies, this is not everything, and not everything pictured is available http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/vannystick/ Would prefer for the whole lot to go in one go but don't expect it, and I would like to see token gestures of cash for them. Not able to post at the moment, located on the Wirral but can also be collected from Liverpool with sufficient warning. Needs to go in the next two weeks, so offered here, then eBay, then the tip! I'd have thought ebay would be best as there has not been that much Acorn/RISC OS stuff on there for a while, so prices should be good. Also, if ...

Acorn Electron Cassette Recorder
I have just replied to your thread on non payment for the Cassette recorder you sent me in good faith, but the thread is from a few days ago and you may not see it. I have not been on line for a few weeks due to personal problems. I have posted a cheque to yourself, and I am sorry that you have not recieved it. Please give me your address and I will send another cheque via recorded to end this amicably. Kind regards Daniel Weston ...

Web resources about - Wanted: Original Acorn Electron Plus 3 - comp.sys.acorn.hardware

UHF – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UHF – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff (1989) is the sixth studio album by "Weird Al" Yankovic . It features many music cuts ...

Apple's smaller iPad Pro makes the original 12.9-inch one redundant
Tech giants admits 9.7 inches is its most popular tablet size and unveils smaller iPad Pro in response to declining sales.

'The Originals' Boss: Why Elijah & Finn Will Visit Mystic Falls, What's Next For Klaus & Hayley
Klaus and Hayley aren't the only ones taking a break from New Orleans in an upcoming episode of "The Originals."

HBO to deliver 600 hours of original programming in 2016 as Netflix rivalry intensifies
As we've touched on previously, the sheer volume of original programming being churned out by Netflix is unprecedented. Illustrating the company's ...

Trump's only original campaign slogan
Trump's only original campaign slogan by digby I wrote about Trump's love affair with the police today for Salon: Donald Trump’s xenophobia, ...

Gal Gadot says she couldn't even breathe in her original Wonder Woman costume
... breasts.” But Kimmel said his only issue with the film was the new Wonder Woman costume, which is much darker and more bronze than the original ...

New Ford Shelby Mustang GT-H celebrates the 50th anniversary of the original Rent-A-Racer
Only 140 units will be available through Hertz's Adrenaline Collection at select airports nationwide.

Why 9.7-inch iPad Pro is most important iPad since the original
With killer specs packed into a supremely portable size, the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro could be the perfect PC replacement.

Showtime Chief Vows To Keep Profits High With Streaming And Originals
Showtime ’s 8-month-old stand-alone streaming service is growing “faster than we ever expected,” the CBS operation’s CEO David Nevins said today ...

See the original eight-page pitch for Diablo
"We believe these expansion disks should be priced at around $4.95 with the hope that they would be placed near cash registers as point-of-purchase ...