Acorn 'Acorn' in Artworks

I don't suppose anyone has, or knows where I can download an Acorn 'Acorn'
logo in ArtWorks format do they?

I seem to have lost my original file that I used for the Webring graphics
at www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/webring?ring=riscos

--
Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/

Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/
Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - www.vigay.com/
Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

On 22 Apr 2007  Paul Vigay
<invalid-email-address@invalid-domain.co.uk> wrote:

> I don't suppose anyone has, or knows where I can download an Acorn 'Acorn'
> logo in ArtWorks format do they?
>
> I seem to have lost my original file that I used for the Webring graphics
> at www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/webring?ring=riscos

Isn't there one in your excellent app which adds things to the config
part of !Boot (can't remember its name)? Here it's certainly put an
Acorn instead of the Iyonix icon for the Task on the icon bar.

Then: suddenly thinks: I've just downloaded it in NetSurf (Object >
Save) from the above page; can really it be that easy? :-) It's a gif,
but I'm sure Paul must have ArtWorks.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.
   Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@ormail.co.uk> wrote:
> Isn't there one in your excellent app which adds things to the config
> part of !Boot (can't remember its name)?

MiscSetup - and yes there is - but unfortunately that's a GIF image which
came from a sprite. I seem to have lost the original (vector) Artworks file
- hence my request! :-(

--

wrote:

> I don't suppose anyone has, or knows where I can download an Acorn 'Acorn'
> logo in ArtWorks format do they?

I've got both the Artworks version of the Acorn nut, and the offical
Acorn logo with text.

> I seem to have lost my original file that I used for the Webring graphics
> at www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/webring?ring=riscos

Neither of the nut's are quite the same as that one though.

---druck

news5843 (7461)
4/22/2007 6:42:08 PM
Paul Vigay <invalid-email-address@invalid-domain.co.uk> wrote:

> I don't suppose anyone has, or knows where I can download an Acorn
> 'Acorn' logo in ArtWorks format do they?
>
> I seem to have lost my original file that I used for the Webring
> graphics at www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/webring?ring=riscos

Try http://www.acorncomputers.co.uk

Cheers,

Ray D