Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.

I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has
one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the
remote and etc!

Thanks!

Leonardo
leonardo@editek.com

comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
          leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote:

> I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has
> one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the
> remote and etc!

I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly,
possibly in the next few weeks.

Alan

--
RISC OS - you know it makes cents
0

FA: Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor #2
For Auction on eBay (Less than 20 hours to go): Acorn Archimedes A310 and Acorn AKF50 Monitor British Broadcasting Corporation Microcomputer System Processor: ARM 3 Memory: 8 MB Hard Disc: 350 MB Podules: Design IT E500 Access+ (Ethernet 10Base2) Oak SCSI Interface Watford Electronics Scanner Peripherals: 3-button mouse Original keyboard with extension cable Watford Electronics Hand Scanner Monitor: Acorn AKF50 with mains connection to A310 and 9/15 adapter. Slight superficial damage to monitor case. Used to be in daily use. Needed only fresh AA batteries (for CMOS RAM) to ov...

Acorns fall next to the tree [Acorn stuff on ebuy UK]
I usually don't surf Acorns, but I noticed some on ebuy. Acorn RiscOS 3.5 ROMs - no reserve Acorn 486 Co-processor card - no reserve Acorn Arm610 processor card - no reserve ...

Acorn NC Settop box
I have picked up an Acorn; black, marked acorn,ps/2 mouse key board, left right out audio, tv out, vga, printer, ethernet,dc 12v out and 16volt in. I looked on the web I can't find acorn faq nor acorn web site. I would like to run this system but here Acorns are very rare. In message <3F262CD6.C807D242@tpg.com.au> Anthony <nsab@tpg.com.au> wrote: > I have picked up an Acorn; black, marked acorn,ps/2 mouse key board, > left right out audio, tv out, vga, printer, ethernet,dc 12v out and > 16volt in. I looked on the web I can't find acorn faq nor acorn we...

Misc Acorn bits F/A
I've got a few misc Acorn bits for auction, including a Cumana CD Rom drive (SCSI) a concept keyboard and a couple of nexus podules. More info and links up at http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Worth keeping an occasional eye on, cos I'm trying to clear out the loft at the moment. Got a few other bits and bobs, but a lot isn't worth the cost of postage, so if anyone is in the Hampshire (Southsea) area and fancies picking up bits, I'll update the list above with some heavier items soon (got some old Solidisk BBC Bs with square case and external keyboards etc) and some old A5000'...

Acorn NC
Hi everybody, last week I bought an Acorn NC with a ethernet card. I've connected to my LAN but do not start. This is error in Acorn NC : "RPC communication failed on mount (transaction timed out)" In my LAN I've a Win98PC with installed Wago Bootp server. I've saved in c:\nc directory the !Boot structure renamed !NFSBoot This is a Bootptab.txt configuration : ------------ AcornNC:hd=/nc:bf=!NFSBoot:gw=192.168.1.1:sm=255.255.255.0:ht=ethernet:ha=0000A4116BD0:ip=192.168.1.3:vm=0.0.0.0:bs=auto: ------------ This is a Acorn NC configuration : ------------ ...

Looking for Acorn Electron help
Hi there, Today I updated my Retro-X tool to convert PC images also to Acorn Electron. Unfortunaly I do not have this machine and only know which colours and display modes it got, by reading the instruction. My only retro machines I have are the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, SAM Coup� and Atari 800 XL. I need: some example screens for Acorn Electron in emulator format (Is there a standard screen format?), to make a viewer available in my program. If exists: Viewer or converter for this retro format. The same about other Acorn 8-Bit machines, if they have different graphical abilitys. Thank you...

FS: Acorn/Xemplar Matrix NC
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8146775111&ssPageName =ADME:B:LC:UK:1 Only �30 for a nice NC+ psu! :) ...

Standalone Acorn NC
Hi, I've recently acquired an Acorn NC (Xemplar), ex school machine. It was previously on a network and used Citrix MetaFrame to connect to Windows NT. I would like to set it up to make some form of use of it on my home network. Searching google groups I've managed to get as far as pressing the ALT keys during boot to set the IP address etc. I've also got TrueGrid NFS Server on my Windows XP machine, with an export which I've copied the universal boot sequence into (renamed !nfsboot) from acorn.riscos.com. When I type nfsboot at the * prompt, it tries to run th...

For sale: games for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k) & IBM PC (5.25" & 3.5" & CD)
I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" & CD for PC and on tapes for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k). I need to sell some of them. Would you like to buy any? I have bank accounts in the U.K.; the Republic of Ireland; Sweden; Germany; the Netherlands and Italy, so I can accept payment in a number of currencies and in a number of ways. I live at 2461 Via Tosco Romagnola, Titignano, 56023 Cascina (PI), Italy. Send me an email or a lett...

Misc Acorn/RISC OS items FA
I've just added a load more old Acorn/RISC OS items up on eBay, including the following; Computer Concepts ROM/RAM podule (quite rare!) Colton Software Resultz Colton Software Wordz Spacetech Photodesk 2 Acorn A3000 MIDI podule Acorn Archimedes Genlock podule (made by Clares) Acorn Archimedes Genlock podule (Chromalock, made by Wild Vision) All starting at incredibly low prices, with no reserve!! :-) For a complete listing, see http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Paul -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Univer...

Vintage Acorns
People might be interested in a new book about vintage computers. Covers 44 different models including the Atom, BBC Micro, Electron and Archimedes. It called Digital Retro by Gordon Laing. Details from www.digitalretro.co.uk. -- Michael Lowe Loughton Essex ...

Virtual Acorn
Does any body know of a news group or some where I can get help with Virtual RPC? chris@epsaberNOSPAM.co.uk In article <bsi4gg$kdv$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>, Chris <chris@NOSPAMepsaber.co.uk> wrote: > Does any body know of a news group or some where I can get help with > Virtual RPC? > chris@epsaberNOSPAM.co.uk comps.sys.acorn.apps - if it's one of the applications or (perhaps not as clear) comp.sys.acorn.hardware - if it's the hardware comp.sys.acorn.extra-cpu or Comp.sys.acorn.misc - if it's the interface comp.sys.acorn.misc - if it's questions...

Acorn Lore
Hi Folks, Long time no post. I've been thinking for sometime that it would be good to collect and archive Acorn related folklore in much the same way that folklore.org does for the verbal history of the Mac. To that end I've created a mailing list [1] to kick off a discussion about how we could capture the early history of Acorn. Anyone interested? [1] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/acorn-lore-l hexten@gmail.com wrote: > Long time no post. I've been thinking for sometime that it would be > good to collect and archive Acorn related folklore in much the same way &...

Acorn AKF65
A Acorn Monitor AKF65 is giving intermittent problems. ie gives a click (relay) and the picture goes. A tap on the side/top - usually restores the picture. Sounds like a poor/dry joint. Are there any particular places on the monitors PCB that give trouble? Thanks -- Colin Ferris Cornwall UK In article <cead57bf4d.cferris@cferris.freeuk.com>, <URL:mailto:cferris@freeRemoveuk.com.invalid> wrote: > A Acorn Monitor AKF65 is giving intermittent problems. > ie gives a click (relay) and the picture goes. > > A tap on the side/top - usually restores the picture. Can you...

Acorn games
Hi all, In the process of transferring all my Arc and BBC games to the PC for use under VRPC-SE and BeebEm I was wondering: is there a practical limit to the layers of emulation possible with today's processors? I've got and AMD64 running VRPC-SE, which runs !6502Em (Can't seem to stop playing FireTrack...) Can I stick another emulator in between, just for fun? What about an Amiga em. which *then* runs a BBC em? Or am I being naiive? So: 2 layers of emulation - has anyone done more? While I'm here: *cough* KARMA. Obviously I don't expect it to be rel...

Acorn M4
Righty-ho, what the heck is an Acorn M4? There seems to be bugger-all info on the 'net. I have a *huge* board (about 44cm x 37cm) with very little ID on it, except that it does say "M4 PCB" in the corner and the M4 does appear to be a valid machine, even if according to what little info there is on the 'net Acorn only ever made two of them (this board is serial number 0001) Curious beastie; main chip is an ARM and is flanked by two smaller chips (possibly memory controllers, although why it would need two I don't know). It seems to have on-board SCSI and floppy interfa...

Acorn chips
Hi all, Following on from me looking for a particular ROM, and finding a load of ICs I didn't realise I had, here is a complete list if anyone is interested (some may be PC chips): * 834000A 48P; 834000A 49P; 834000A 50P; 834000A 51P * These appear to be on EPROMs: 0276146-01; 0276147-01; 0276148-01; 0276149-01 * TDA3562A/40150/HSH8805 5 * TDA4500/4380/HSS8749 6 (2 off) * uPC1365C (3 off) * TDA4500/4266/HSS8736 6 * Acorn OS-1: 2E1/HN613128P/B02 * Acorn: 03300088-01/HN613128PE03/4G1 * WD1770 (WDC'82) * Acorn: CN61014N/00201666-03 (2 off) * Ferranti ULA 2C199E-7/8420 Cheers, Gerald. -- gerald at hollypops dot co dot uk On 24/09/2014 11:20, Gerald Holdsworth wrote: > Hi all, > > Following on from me looking for a particular ROM, and finding a load of > ICs I didn't realise I had, here is a complete list if anyone is > interested (some may be PC chips): These have all been claimed. Cheers, Gerald -- gerald at hollypops dot co dot uk ...

Acorn Books
Hi, I've got some Acorn manuals that I want shut of. Spiral bound user manuals and a couple of welcome guides for Acorn and a couple of older manuals for the Arc. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll list them on eBay. Regards Mark ...

new to acorn
Dear all, I just got to know that there's this risc 32 bits processor! I was a Commodore user and seems like the two have a little in common. Well, how do I get one, where, how much... Can you guys give me some info? Thanks, R. In article <447a9bfd_2@news.tm.net.my>, ri <riccardo.balistreri@poste.it> wrote: > Dear all, > I just got to know that there's this risc 32 bits processor! I was a > Commodore user and seems like the two have a little in common. Well, how > do I get one, where, how much... > Can you guys give me some info? Most recent machi...

ACORN ATOM
REM THE 4 ACORNS DIM VV9;F.A=0TO9;VVA=-1;N. P."247 BYTES OPCODE, STARTING AT:"' IN.P; Q=P P."BUSY..."' P.$21 GOS.a;GOS.a P.$6 @=0 P."START PROGRAM WITH 'LINK #"&Q"'."' P."PRESS CTRL-1/2/3/4"' END aP=Q;[ LDA #209 CMP @VV1/256 BEQ VV0 STA #28EE LDA #208 STA #28ED LDA @VV1/256 STA #209 LDA @VV1&255 STA #208 :VV0 RTS :VV1 PHP CMP @#15 BCS VV2 CMP @#11 BCC VV2 ...

acorn = a corn ?

Ping Acorn!
This group seems to have gone very quiet since the changeover. Is it still working? Michael Bell -- In article <18bd800f4f.michaelbell@michael.beaverbell.co.uk>, Michael Bell <michael@beaverbell.co.uk> wrote: > This group seems to have gone very quiet since the changeover. Is it > still working? > Michael Bell What changeover is that Michael? Dave S -- In message <4f0f8b27f2dfs@ukgateway.net> Dave Symes <dfs@ukgateway.net> wrote: > In article <18bd800f4f.michaelbell@michael.beaverbell.co.uk>, > Michael Bell <michael@beaverbel...

Acorn Mouse
Where can I buy an Acorn-style mouse for a Risc PC ?. All I can seem to find are PS2 mice and rather expensive. Bill In message <422f4a4d$0$2765$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com> Bill Oldroyd <bill@oldieshome.org.uk> wrote: > Where can I buy an Acorn-style mouse for a Risc PC ?. All I can seem to > find are PS2 mice and rather expensive. > > Bill The real solution is to buy a Stuart Tyrell Mouse Mini and they you can buy a mouse from 5ukp and up, including optical and wheel mice. APDL do bundles with the adaptor and mouse from 21ukp depending on model. -- Mark Foweraker In article <422f4a4d$0$2765$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, Bill Oldroyd <bill@oldieshome.org.uk> wrote: > Where can I buy an Acorn-style mouse for a Risc PC ?. All I can seem to > find are PS2 mice and rather expensive. I think supplies of new Acorn mice have pretty much dried up. Best thing to do is get a Stuart Tyrell Developments mouse adapter and use a PS2 mouse. PS2 mice start from about �5. Regards Ian K In message <4d491f74f9news@iank.org.uk> "Ian K (N)" <news@iank.org.uk> wrote: > In article <422f4a4d$0$2765$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, > Bill Oldroyd <bill@oldieshome.org.uk> wrote: > > Where can I buy an Acorn-style mouse for a Risc PC ?. All I can seem to > > find are PS2 mice and rather expensive. > > I think supplies of new Acorn mice have pr...

Was Acorn the first?
I occasionally like to reminisce, and it has seemed to me that a lot of what is now accepted as standard stuff I first saw on Acorn computers. Now, knowing that my experience isn't as great or diverse as that of some here, I thought it might be worth asking if anyone knows of earlier versions of: (a) an icon bar or equivalent pre August 1988 when RISC OS 2 was first shown at a public exhibition (the PCW Show); (b) a button bar or equivalent prior to ArcWriter's release in late-1988; (c) anti-aliased screen display font technology before the Archimedes' bitmap (later outline)...

Web resources about - Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one. - comp.sys.acorn.misc

NetDania Forex & Stocks on the App Store on iTunes
Get NetDania Forex & Stocks on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Network Computer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Network Computer (often abbreviated NC ) is a trademark of Oracle Corporation that was used, from approximately 1996 to 2000, to market a range ...

Price Drop: VirtualBrowser for Firefox with Flash & Java Player and Add-ons
... for Firefox lets you run almost any Java application such as: Runescape PartyPoker Gametable Etrade Pro Elite Scottrade NetDania NetStation ...

CRM Application Development Services - Customer Relationship Management Application Development India ...
... are flexible to extensions and modifications, ability to integrate add-on extensions as needed without compromising on data security. Netstation ...

SCO Showcase
Daily news, information, and reviews of Network Computers, and non-PCs including WebTV, Sega NetLink, Bandai Pippin, and Acorn Netstation

Eye Tracking Me - a Blog by Tommy Strandvall
My personal blog where I share news, ideas and training material on how to use eye tracking within different fields of human behavioral research ...

The Acorn Computer User WWW Server - What's New.
What's New 2/5/01 Crumbs. First update in more than three years! Updated Forthcoming Events page with details of the 2001 Wakefield Show 10/1/98 ...

comp.arch.storage FAQ 1/2
comp.arch.storage FAQ 1/2

ECN Forex Trading Resources & Tutorials - NDD Forex Broker List
ECN Forex Trading, ECN Forex Broker Reviews - UK

Exciting times - the StrongARM Risc PC and the A7000+ (1996 to 1997)
At 11:12am on Tuesday 26th March 1996 the first StrongARM Risc PC processor card prototype was powered up. It used a clock speed of 228 MHz and ...