Acorn stuff FA

I've just put a couple of things up on eBay - no reserve and prices start
at 1p.

Including a copy of RISC OS 3.7 for all those people queueing up to get
one.... ;-)

See http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ for more info and links to eBay.

Paul

--
Paul                           __\\|//__            Life,
                               (` o-o ')        the Universe

Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses.
(email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers)

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
0
nospam126 (984)
7/8/2004 8:57:55 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow