For sale, various old Acorn bits:

2 x BBC micro B with disc drive
1 x EPROM programmer for BBC micro
1 x Microvitec cub monitor
1 x Acorn A5000 with KB
1 x AKF 12 monitor
1 x AKF 18 monitor
1 x AKF 60 monitor
1 x Panasonic 17" monitor (broken, loose connection I think, may be
fixable - FREE - going in the bin soon)

All items 10 quid each but I'm open to offers :) I'd prefer buyers to be
able to collect, but I can post them if you pay postage, which will
probably be expensive due to the weight of most items.

Email me ( rik dot griffin at ntl world dot com ) if you're interested
in anything.

I'm also selling a Honda CB500 motorcycle, which I don't imagine anyone
here is interested in but I thought I'd mention it just in case :)

--
Rik Griffin
0

In message <d1f785c14c%rik.griffin@ntlworld.com>
          Rik Griffin <nospam@denbridgebootle.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> For sale, various old Acorn bits:
>
> 2 x BBC micro B with disc drive
> 1 x EPROM programmer for BBC micro
> 1 x Microvitec cub monitor
> 1 x Acorn A5000 with KB
> 1 x AKF 12 monitor
> 1 x AKF 18 monitor
> 1 x AKF 60 monitor
> 1 x Panasonic 17" monitor (broken, loose connection I think, may be
> fixable - FREE - going in the bin soon)

Forgot to say - I'm in the Merseyside area if anyone's interested in
collecting this stuff. Also I just found a 6502 2nd processor for the
BBC Micro, for sale also.

--
Rik Griffin
0