Acorn User

The Acorn User website has suffered from an emergency update. If anyone
with spare time on their hands would like to point out what gaffs I have
produced (and e-mail me privately?) I'd appreciate the help.

In due course we will be producing a new site with links to the main
Finnybank site but this is all I have time for ATM.

As the site proclaims (in a bit I have not changed and quoted from memory)
"There has never been a better time to subscribe to Acorn User magazine".

Subscriptions to Qercus - the new face of Acorn User - are now welcome:

Qercus - Finnybank Ltd - 30 Finnybank Rd - Sale - M33 6LR

many thanks,

--
John Cartmell editor Qercus  - editor@qercus.com  www.qercus.com
	Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines