Forth

Anyone know of a version of Forth for RISC OS?

I used to use Forthmacs by Hanno Schwalm a few years ago, but I've been out
of the Acorn scene since 2000, recently returned with an Iyonix.  Hanno's
site seems to be down and no reply from his old e-mail address.

Anton
antonm (22)
7/14/2003 8:04:19 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

By the process of poking various fingers onto keys Anton generated this:

> Anyone know of a version of Forth for RISC OS?
>
> I used to use Forthmacs by Hanno Schwalm a few years ago, but I've been out
> of the Acorn scene since 2000, recently returned with an Iyonix.  Hanno's
> site seems to be down and no reply from his old e-mail address.

There is a version on the stuttgart ftp site - I have a feeling though
that you will need to plug it through the Iyonix 26 bitulator...

TTFN

Paul
--
One OS to fool them all
One browser to find them

Hi Anton,

> Hanno's site seems to be down and no reply from his old e-mail
> address.

hanno@schwalm-bremen.de?

Cheers,

--