FS: Acorn Publisher mags

Acorn Publisher magazines in excellent condition from Vol1 Issue ! throught
ot Vol 7 Issue 3.

Please mke an offer if interested and bear in mind that you will have to
collect or pay postage. Not sure what postage will cost at this stage.

Please e-mail me at

alan at design-jazz dot com

but i will look back in here once or twice, but not for a day or two.

Alan

0
Enta
9/30/2005 9:20:56 AM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

In article <433d056e.0@entanet>,
   Enta News <thisisnot@realemailaddress> wrote:
> Acorn Publisher magazines in excellent condition from Vol1 Issue ! throught
> ot Vol 7 Issue 3.

> Please make an offer if interested and bear in mind that you will have to
> collect or pay postage. Not sure what postage will cost at this stage.

Too much! Postage on magazines is always too too much. ;-(

You might get some takers if you say where you are.

I am prepared to take volume 2 issue 6 off your hands though. How much?

For those going to the SE Show at Guildfornd on 22nd October there will be new
copies of most issues of Acorn Publisher available (though probably at a
higher cost than Alan is charging so do take up his offer!) but as we won't be
carrying as many as usual you can order specific issues by e-mail in advance.

NB If anyone does take up Alan's offer we can supply all of the subsequent
issues with the exception of vol 8 issue 2 which co-incidentally included a
very bad photograph of yours truly!

--
John Cartmell - Qercus magazine  - editor@qercus.com  www.qercus.com
	Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines

But that first line should read:

" Acorn Publisher magazines in excellent condition from Vol 1 Issue 1
through
to Vol 7 Issue 3."

And to answer John Cartmell, I am in Bridgnorth, Shropshire. If there are no
takers for the lot, I will sell individual copies. I'll let you know.

Alan

PS I know there is a person who maintains a website for a Lichfield church
(might even be the Cathedral) and he is an Acorn user.

If he reads this group just to let him know that I could get all the mags to
him at no cost for delivery.

"Enta News" <thisisnot@realemailaddress> wrote in message
> Acorn Publisher magazines in excellent condition from Vol1 Issue !
> throught ot Vol 7 Issue 3.
>
> Please mke an offer if interested and bear in mind that you will have to
> collect or pay postage. Not sure what postage will cost at this stage.
>

> Please e-mail me at
>
> alan at design-jazz dot com
>

> but i will look back in here once or twice, but not for a day or two.
>

> Alan

0
Alan
9/30/2005 10:05:06 AM

> PS I know there is a person who maintains a website for a Lichfield church
> (might even be the Cathedral) and he is an Acorn user.
>
> If he reads this group just to let him know that I could get all the mags to
> him at no cost for delivery.

Wilf Beeson, perhaps?  lichfield beeson btinternet com (add dots and
other symbols as necessary) or see
http://www.lichfield.anglican.org/lichfield/rugeley/norton/

Rgds,
Andrew