f



got to get rid of ...

got to get rid of an A4000 - anyone want it? just postage costs
required. 

Otherwise - skip!

-- 
Chris de Cordova

A grenade thrown into a French kitchen would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
0
decordova (467)
12/27/2009 7:43:49 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

6 Replies
368 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 18

On Dec 27, 7:45=A0pm, Chris <decord...@ukgateway.net> wrote:
> got to get rid of an A4000 - anyone want it? just postage costs
> required.
>
> Otherwise - skip!
>
> --
> Chris de Cordova
>
> A grenade thrown into a French kitchen would result in Linoleum Blownapar=
t.

What would it cost to Nottingham UK?
Is it working or for spares?
Thanks
Andy
0
Andrew
12/27/2009 10:58:33 PM
In article
<54656407-f238-4e58-9bc2-7c5af4a92d38@m25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
   Andrew Hodgson <andyhodgson75@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 27, 7:45 pm, Chris <decord...@ukgateway.net> wrote:
> > got to get rid of an A4000 - anyone want it? just
> > postage costs required.
> >
> > Otherwise - skip!
> >
> > -- Chris de Cordova
> >
> > A grenade thrown into a French kitchen would result in
> > Linoleum Blownapart.

> What would it cost to Nottingham UK? Is it working or for
> spares? Thanks Andy

I recently sent my last A5000 to Manchester, starting from
within a few miles of Chris: it cost around �10 using
parcel2go who also arranged collection.

-- 
Russell
http://www.russell-hafter-holidays.co.uk
Russell Hafter Holidays         E-mail to enquiries at our domain
Need a hotel? <http://www.hrs.com/?client=en__blue&customerId=416873103>
0
Russell
12/28/2009 9:14:02 AM
In article <50d0a7d753see.sig@walkingingermany.invalid>,
   Russell Hafter News <see.sig@walkingingermany.invalid>
wrote:
> In article
> <54656407-f238-4e58-9bc2-7c5af4a92d38@m25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
>    Andrew Hodgson <andyhodgson75@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 27, 7:45 pm, Chris <decord...@ukgateway.net> wrote:
> > > got to get rid of an A4000 - anyone want it? just
> > > postage costs required.
> > >
> > > Otherwise - skip!
> > >
> > > -- Chris de Cordova
> > >
> > > A grenade thrown into a French kitchen would result in
> > > Linoleum Blownapart.

> > What would it cost to Nottingham UK? Is it working or for
> > spares? Thanks Andy

> I recently sent my last A5000 to Manchester, starting from
> within a few miles of Chris: it cost around �10 using
> parcel2go who also arranged collection.
Can I suggest you also look at www.parcelmonkey.co.uk ?

-- 
besters
Ned

(this email address is unused) 



0
Ned
12/28/2009 9:57:15 AM
On Dec 28, 9:57=A0am, Ned Abell <n...@weatherpost.org.uk> wrote:

> > > On Dec 27, 7:45 pm, Chris <decord...@ukgateway.net> wrote:
> > > > got to get rid of an A4000 - anyone want it? just
> > > > postage costs required.
>
> > > > Otherwise - skip!
>
> > > > -- Chris de Cordova
>
> > > > A grenade thrown into a French kitchen would result in
> > > > Linoleum Blownapart.
> > > What would it cost to Nottingham UK? Is it working or for
> > > spares? Thanks Andy
> > I recently sent my last A5000 to Manchester, starting from
> > within a few miles of Chris: it cost around =A310 using
> > parcel2go who also arranged collection.
>
> Can I suggest you also look atwww.parcelmonkey.co.uk?
>
> --
> besters
> Ned
>
> (this email address is unused)
That's great. I had visions of him being in US or Europe somewhere :)
I'll have it, if you still need to get it gone.
Thanks
Andy
0
Andrew
12/28/2009 12:04:15 PM
In article
<64ccd837-a3ac-4ebf-9c77-3f1dd18ba37d@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
   Andrew Hodgson <andyhodgson75@googlemail.com> wrote:

> That's great. I had visions of him

Err... Her!!

> being in US or Europe somewhere :) I'll have it, if you
> still need to get it gone.

I suggest you e-mail Chris rather than just posting here -
the address on her original posting is valid (or certainly
was last time I used it).

-- 
Russell
http://www.russell-hafter-holidays.co.uk
Russell Hafter Holidays         E-mail to enquiries at our domain
Need a hotel? <http://www.hrs.com/?client=en__blue&customerId=416873103>
0
Russell
12/28/2009 12:32:49 PM
On Dec 28, 12:32=A0pm, Russell Hafter News
<see....@walkingingermany.invalid> wrote:

> > That's great. I had visions of him
>
> Err... Her!!

Oops, her. Sorry.

> > being in US or Europe somewhere :) I'll have it, if you
> > still need to get it gone.
>
> I suggest you e-mail Chris rather than just posting here -
> the address on her original posting is valid (or certainly
> was last time I used it).

Thanks, i'll try that now.
Thanks for the help.
0
Andrew
12/28/2009 1:06:25 PM
Reply: