More Acorn stuff F/A #2

I've just dug out some more Acorn/RISC OS bits 'n' bobs and put them on
eBay, including Imp Pub.manual, Doom2 and Noticeboard Professional etc.

Full list at http://www.vigay.com/forsale/

--
Paul                           __\\|//__            Life,
                               (` o-o ')        the Universe

Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses.
(email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers)

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.
0
nospam126 (984)
1/23/2005 5:10:39 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow