More Acorn stuff on eBay

Righto.

After more clearing out of the loft this morning, I've put some more items
up on eBay. A full listing is available at
http://www.vigay.com/riscos/books.html but this batch includes a number of
BBC B roms, 5.25" disc interface for Archimedes/A5000 machines (possibly
Risc PC - I've not tested it on RPC) and user port/analogue port podules
etc.

Paul

--
                               (` o-o ')        the Universe

Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses.

So, what were you planning on doing tonight, then?
0
nospam126 (984)
11/2/2003 12:16:14 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow