More misc Acorn stuff for auction

Hi all,

I've just put some more miscellaneous Acorn items, including books up on
eBay if anyone is interested.

Included are VLSI technical reference manuals for ARM processors, 6502 SP
for BBC B and various Acorn podule cards - Laser Direct, Claires Sampler
etc.

A full listing is at http://www.vigay.com/riscos/books.html

Paul

--
                               __\\|//__            Life,
                               (` o-o ')        the Universe

Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses.

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
0
nospam126 (984)
11/1/2003 11:21:34 AM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse fo...

Acorn Filestore E01, Master Compact, ECONET and other misc stuff free to a good home
Hi Everyone, Well the clear out is continuing, I have added more stuff to AnyGoodToYou.com for you all to take a peek at. Including as per the Subject An Acorn Filestore, various ECONET hardware and a master Compact with a box of software and bits to go with it. http://www.anygoodtoyou.com/listing_search.php?category=29 Any questions feel free to drop me a message on AGTY. Cheers Allan ...

FS: Misc Acorn hardware
i-cubed EtherLan 600: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101336155 IBM 586 (100 MHz) card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101337088 RISC OS 3.50: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101348173 RISC OS 4.02: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101349126 Risc PC: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101360766 StrongARM card: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101361862 Texas Instruments 486-SLC (40 MHz): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5101363515 Eve...

Acorn stuff for auction on eBay
I've just put a load of miscellaneous stuff up for sale on eBay. Rather than list it all here, I've put links on my 'For sale' page at http://www.vigay.com/riscos/books.html Including Omniclient 2, C book, 486 card, A3000 network card etc. Paul -- __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. Put a chilli in it. Spice it up. ...

Misc Acorn bits F/A
I've got a few misc Acorn bits for auction, including a Cumana CD Rom drive (SCSI) a concept keyboard and a couple of nexus podules. More info and links up at http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Worth keeping an occasional eye on, cos I'm trying to clear out the loft at the moment. Got a few other bits and bobs, but a lot isn't worth the cost of postage, so if anyone is in the Hampshire (Southsea) area and fancies picking up bits, I'll update the list above with some heavier items soon (got some old Solidisk BBC Bs with square case and external keyboards etc) and some old A5000'...

Acorns fall next to the tree [Acorn stuff on ebuy UK]
I usually don't surf Acorns, but I noticed some on ebuy. Acorn RiscOS 3.5 ROMs - no reserve Acorn 486 Co-processor card - no reserve Acorn Arm610 processor card - no reserve ...

More Acorn/RISC OS stuff for auction
I've just put some more RISC OS stuff up on eBay. Mainly software CDs this time. Full list on my website at http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Paul -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. (email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers) If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the 'terminal'? ...

FA: Misc old Acorn bits
OK, so I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel (or loft) here, but I've dug out some more old Acorn bits and bobs and bunged them up on eBay. Everything has incredibly low start price (1p) and no reserve! :-) There's some obscure stuff such as an old SJ Research Nexus to Econet bridge unit, some BBC B floppy disc drives and an old Archimedes monitor lead. For a full list, see http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Incidentally, I've also got a couple of Archimedes SJ Nexus podule cards, a Watford scanner card and a few misc A3000 podules. Since I got no bids on eBay and no one ...

Misc Acorn/BBC Hardware/Software up for free.
Hi Guys, I have been a keen retro computing enthusiast for as long as I can remember however I have no come to a point where I can no longer store the stuff I have. I have been slowly but surely giving things away over the last few year. I still have quite a few bits which as I uncover them whilst sorting the loft/garage/cupboards etc, I am starting to list and wondered if you or people you know might be interested in any of it. So I guess comes the shameless plug as I am listing it on my 'free to a good home' site called AnyGoodToYou.com where we have specifically set up a...

Misc Acorn/RISC OS items FA
I've just added a load more old Acorn/RISC OS items up on eBay, including the following; Computer Concepts ROM/RAM podule (quite rare!) Colton Software Resultz Colton Software Wordz Spacetech Photodesk 2 Acorn A3000 MIDI podule Acorn Archimedes Genlock podule (made by Clares) Acorn Archimedes Genlock podule (Chromalock, made by Wild Vision) All starting at incredibly low prices, with no reserve!! :-) For a complete listing, see http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Paul -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Univer...

FA: Misc Acorn/BBC B items
I've just put some more miscellaneous items up on eBay, including a Simtec 2MB Ram upgrade for an A5000, an Irlan Instruments Archimedes to TV adaptor and several classic games (some RISC OS and some BBC B). For a full listing, see http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Anything else on the page, feel free to make me an offer for.... Paul -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email v...

FA/FS: Misc Acorn bits and bobs
I've just put a load more stuff for sale and/or auction up on my 'For Sale' page at http://www.vigay.com/forsale/ Including various software items and vintage BBC B stuff, including a copy of the rare "BBC Micro Compendium" by Jeremy Rushton. No reserve prices. Feel free to browse through the list.... :-) -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses....

misc
I'm Graham Goodkin. I"m a skinhead and hate all minorities. My wife Laura Chittick is from the south and introduced me to the KKK. I'm a former Bear Stearns VP. ...

misc
b.terry@gmx.com ...

Web resources about - More misc Acorn stuff for auction - comp.sys.acorn.misc

Auction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An auction is a process of buying and selling goods or services by offering them up for bid, taking bids, and then selling the item to the highest ...

Ecommerce and Online Auction News about eBay, Amazon, PayPal
EcommerceBytes informs online merchants how top auction sites and retail services like Amazon, eBay, and PayPal are impacting ecommerce businesses. ...

Mecum Auctions - Handy-Uploads - Facebook
Of the 13 Cyclones known to exist, 9 of them are owned by this group of collectors here with us today at the EJ Cole collection auction in Las ...

Heritage Auctions (@HeritageAuction) on Twitter
Log in Sign up To bring you Twitter, we and our partners use cookies on our and other websites. Cookies help personalize Twitter content, tailor ...

ICAP Patent Brokerage & Auctions
ICAP Patent Brokerage group is a place where IP professionals can network, discuss IP trends, and view available patent portfolios in real-time. ...

Auction Calculator - Professional Edition for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Auction Calculator - Professional Edition on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Risky strategy to hold an auction at this time of year but one that pays off for two owners - The Courier-Mail ...
IT IS a gamble to hold an auction at this time of year but the move paid off for two Queensland home owners.

Victoria auction results: Rye tree house sells for $391,000 - HeraldSun Search Search
AN intense bidding war between two buyers resulted in a quirky “tree house” in Rye fetching $31,000 over reserve on Saturday.

Victoria auction results: Rye tree house sells for $391,000
... in Rye fetching $31,000 over reserve on Saturday. The bidding for 7 Yera Cres was rising by increments of just $1000 by the end of the auction ...

Pope's car fetches $115,000 in US auction tmedia My Account Webmail Telstra Media Search Web My Account ...
A black Fiat 500L that carried Pope Francis through Philadelphia has been sold at auction for $US82,000.