Printer driver for Epson Stylus 200 'Color'?

Which of the many Epson drivers Printers provides is appropriate for this
printer?

There doesn't seem to be one designated for it.

Trying to get an old one going, but if I'm not sending the appropriate
signals ... - not much chance!

Anyone using one?

John

--
John Williams, Brittany, Northern France - no attachments to these addresses!
Non-RISC OS posters change user to johnrwilliams or put 'risc' in subject

In message <4f7b60ba76UCEbin@tiscali.co.uk>
          "John Williams (News)" <UCEbin@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Which of the many Epson drivers Printers provides is appropriate for this
> printer?

Epson Stylus 200 Color

> There doesn't seem to be one designated for it.

I don't reckon there is but try using one for the 400, 600 or 800,
they are all similar. May need a bit of tweaking.

Failing that the old 'Stylus-Col' may do

--
John Crane, Iyonix RISC OS User
0