Question about a question

Steve Pampling:

Steve, do you take a.a.bugs?

I need a smidgin of advice about a particular Win PC question, it needs
putting to a Sys/IT maintenance/admin type person rather than any old
idiot like me.

If you don't sub to ..bugs can I please email you privately, as I did
around Christmas time (same old computer)?

Cheers
Dave S

dfs (2099)
5/7/2006 6:21:24 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

In article <4e2368520fdfs@ukgateway.net>, Dave Symes
<dfs@ukgateway.net>
wrote:
> Steve Pampling:

> Steve, do you take a.a.bugs?

Nope.
I vaguely recall it being on a list some time ago (years) but I shortened
things to the core csa and the lists for specific software I have (and not
all of that)

> I need a smidgin of advice about a particular Win PC question, it needs
> putting to a Sys/IT maintenance/admin type person rather than any old
> idiot like me.

Ah, preference for a full time idiot. :-)

> If you don't sub to ..bugs can I please email you privately, as I did
> around Christmas time (same old computer)?

Fur enough.