W J G
0
Folderol
11/12/2016 1:09:25 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

In message <20161112173401.1aa28822@debian>
          Folderol <general@musically.me.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 17:03:46 GMT
> mark <marknstephens@idrsolutions.com> wrote:

>> In message <20161112130925.48efd48b@debian>
>>           Folderol <general@musically.me.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Any show reports anywhere yet?
>>
>> There was one up the same day on iconbar...
>>
>> http://www.iconbar.com/articles/2016_London_Show_report/index1312.html
>>
>> There are also reviews of several show related products.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> MArk

> Thanks. looks like it was a good show. Can't seem to find any photos though.

I've added a link to a Flickr gallery with some at the bottom of the
article. We will be reviewing items from the show over the coming
weeks at Iconbar.

All the talks were recorded and worth watching when they come out.

Regards,

MArk
0
mark
11/12/2016 1:01:01 AM

--
W J G
0

On 12/11/16 13:09, Folderol wrote:

 > Any show reports anywhere yet?

It's taken a while, but the RISCOSitory report is online at last:

http://www.riscository.com/2016/show-report-london-2016/

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software
On 30 Nov, Vince M Hudd <atdotcodotuk@dotcodotukat.co.uk> wrote:

> It's taken a while, but the RISCOSitory report is online at last:

> http://www.riscository.com/2016/show-report-london-2016/

Good report - thanks for that.
--
Brian Howlett - Email to From: address deleted unseen
"You ought to be bloody well hung!"
Vince M Hudd <atdotcodotuk@dotcodotukat.co.uk> wrote:

> [With apologies to Folderol, I accidentally sent this as an email reply
> earlier, instead of a follow-up here]
>
> On 12/11/16 13:09, Folderol wrote:
>
>  > Any show reports anywhere yet?
>
> It's taken a while, but the RISCOSitory report is online at last:
>
> http://www.riscository.com/2016/show-report-london-2016/

.... and I thought I was special. Upset now :(

Excellent report. I had intended to attend, but was unwell on the day, so
really appreciate the amount of detail here.

--
W J G
0
<atdotcodotuk@dotcodotukat.co.uk> wrote:
> [With apologies to Folderol, I accidentally sent this as an email reply
> earlier, instead of a follow-up here]

> On 12/11/16 13:09, Folderol wrote:

>  > Any show reports anywhere yet?

> It's taken a while, but the RISCOSitory report is online at last:

> http://www.riscository.com/2016/show-report-london-2016/

Thanks for doing this. I was going to attend but it would have meant a
270 mile wet round trip on my bike. So, didn't. I don't mind getting wet
on the way home or on shorter runs but when it was raining when I
intended to leave so stayed home. Big baby, I know.  :-)

--
from Tim Hill who welcomes incoming email to tim at timil dot com.
* Ethical? Energy: http://tjrh.eu/coopnrg Telecoms: http://tjrh.eu/phone

> [With apologies to Folderol, I accidentally sent this as an email reply
> earlier, instead of a follow-up here]

> On 12/11/16 13:09, Folderol wrote:

>  > Any show reports anywhere yet?

> It's taken a while, but the RISCOSitory report is online at last:

> http://www.riscository.com/2016/show-report-london-2016/

Thanks for the report Vince. I had to leave the show quite early to
get down to Hastings in daylight, so missed some of the stands. You
very comprehensive report has supplied the missing info.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
"Poetry is a MUG's game" - TS Eliot
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 19:32:01 UTC, John Rickman Iyonix  wrote:
> Vince M Hudd  wrote
>
> > [With apologies to Folderol, I accidentally sent this as an email reply
> > earlier, instead of a follow-up here]
>
> > On 12/11/16 13:09, Folderol wrote:
>
> >  > Any show reports anywhere yet?
>
> > It's taken a while, but the RISCOSitory report is online at last:
>
> > http://www.riscository.com/2016/show-report-london-2016/
>
> Thanks for the report Vince. I had to leave the show quite early to
> get down to Hastings in daylight, so missed some of the stands. You
> very comprehensive report has supplied the missing info.

Thanks for that Vince your time and effort is appreciated. I never have time to visit half the stands.

Chris
0
Chris
12/2/2016 10:41:14 AM
On 02/12/16 10:41, Chris Evans wrote:
> On Thursday, 1 December 2016 19:32:01 UTC, John Rickman Iyonix
> wrote:
>> Vince M Hudd  wrote

[...]

>>> http://www.riscository.com/2016/show-report-london-2016/

>> Thanks for the report Vince. I had to leave the show quite early to
>>  get down to Hastings in daylight, so missed some of the stands.
>> You very comprehensive report has supplied the missing info.

> Thanks for that Vince your time and effort is appreciated. I never
> have time to visit half the stands.

Reading it again last night on my phone, I was quite annoyed by some of
the silly mistakes that I didn't pick up when I gave it a final
proof-read before hitting publish, and which therefore slipped through.

There are always some in the show reports due to their length - but I
think there are more in that one than in any previous ones.

C'est la vie. :/

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software
Vince M Hudd <atdotcodotuk@dotcodotukat.co.uk> wrote:

> On 02/12/16 10:41, Chris Evans wrote:
> > On Thursday, 1 December 2016 19:32:01 UTC, John Rickman Iyonix
> > wrote:
> >> Vince M Hudd  wrote
>
> [...]
>
> >> Thanks for the report Vince. I had to leave the show quite early to
> >>  get down to Hastings in daylight, so missed some of the stands.
> >> You very comprehensive report has supplied the missing info.
>
> > Thanks for that Vince your time and effort is appreciated. I never
> > have time to visit half the stands.
>
> Reading it again last night on my phone, I was quite annoyed by some of
> the silly mistakes that I didn't pick up when I gave it a final
> proof-read before hitting publish, and which therefore slipped through.
>
> There are always some in the show reports due to their length - but I
> think there are more in that one than in any previous ones.
>
> C'est la vie. :/

Hmmm...
Very detailed show report with some mistakes I didn't notice.
or...
No show report.

How can I possibly decide :)

--