Some Acorn user discs

Hello,

I have a stack of Acorn User discs sitting in my room (about 75) which need
shifting. Out of curiosity, are they worth anything to anyone out there? I
haven't decided what to do with them yet, but if no one in my immediate
circle can find a use for them, perhaps someone else might offer something
for them.

W.Simpson

comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

In article <JMjXc.415$Ch2.349@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>,
   W.Simpson <simpsons.dot.box@ntlworld.dot.com> wrote:
> Hello,

> I have a stack of Acorn User discs sitting in my room (about 75) which
> need shifting. Out of curiosity, are they worth anything to anyone out
> there? I haven't decided what to do with them yet, but if no one in my
> immediate circle can find a use for them, perhaps someone else might
> offer something for them.

> W.Simpson

Ive lots (full set?) too, not much need for them now as there all on the
"Risc user...in a nutshell" CD Rom!

Steve

--
Steve Knattress from London.
Using an Xscale Iyonix PC with: Newshound, Popstar and !Pluto

0
engineer7 (23)
8/30/2004 12:29:33 PM
In article <4ce69101a2engineer@catnextdoor.com>,
   Steve Knattress <engineer@catnextdoor.com> wrote:
> In article <JMjXc.415$Ch2.349@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net>,
>    W.Simpson <simpsons.dot.box@ntlworld.dot.com> wrote:
> > Hello,

> > I have a stack of Acorn User discs sitting in my room (about 75) which
> > need shifting. Out of curiosity, are they worth anything to anyone out
> > there? I haven't decided what to do with them yet, but if no one in my
> > immediate circle can find a use for them, perhaps someone else might
> > offer something for them.

> Ive lots (full set?) too, not much need for them now as there all on the
> "Risc user...in a nutshell" CD Rom!

If that's the case then RISC User owes us rather a lot in royalty payments!
;-)

I think you mean the Acorn User CDs that included the contents of past
cover and subscription discs from Acorn Computing and Acorn User; the
Nutshell CD just included the contents of the RISC User equivalents.

--
John Cartmell editor Qercus  - editor@qercus.com  www.qercus.com
	Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines