Virtual Acorn

Does any body know of a news group or some where I can get help with Virtual
RPC?

chris@epsaberNOSPAM.co.uk

0
chris5171 (2)
12/26/2003 8:08:47 PM
comp.sys.acorn.misc 5707 articles. 0 followers. michael104 (366) is leader. Post Follow

In article <bsi4gg$kdv$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>, Chris
<chris@NOSPAMepsaber.co.uk> wrote:
> Does any body know of a news group or some where I can get help with
> Virtual RPC?

> chris@epsaberNOSPAM.co.uk

comps.sys.acorn.apps - if it's one of the applications

or (perhaps not as clear)
comp.sys.acorn.hardware - if it's the hardware
comp.sys.acorn.extra-cpu or Comp.sys.acorn.misc - if it's the interface

comp.sys.acorn.misc - if it's questions rather than problems

--
	John Cartmell	john@ followed by finnybank.com	FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527
	Qercus magazine & FD Games	www.finnybank.com  www.acornuser.com
"John Cartmell" <john@cartmell.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <bsi4gg$kdv$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>, Chris
> <chris@NOSPAMepsaber.co.uk> wrote:
> > Does any body know of a news group or some where I can get help with
> > Virtual RPC?

If you go to the Virtual Acorn website you'll find that there are 2
support areas.
Also,if you go into Forums and then go into Virtual RPC-SE support, you
may well find all the help you need.

Hope this helps,
Raymond