ARM2/ARM3/ARM250 machines : LDM and STM with ^ flag : additional cycles induced to execute ?

Hi all.

On an ARM2/ARM3 or ARM250 Archie, I'd like to know if using the ^ flag with=
 LDM or STM, when you're in FIQ mode, implies these instructions will need =
some additional CPU cycles to execute, compared to the 'normal', exact same=
 instructions without the ^ flag.

I couldn't find any infos, and I haven't carried out any tests yet, so I'd =
say the answer is 'no' but if you've got a different answer I'd like to kno=
w more.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Xavier.
0
xltardy
8/6/2016 3:57:14 PM
comp.sys.acorn.programmer 2499 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow