entries [...]

  I am learning RISC OS GUI programming in C buy reading Beebugs book
Wimp Programming for All and translating the BASIC into C by hand. Chapter
6 covers menus,

wimp_menu
Defined in:       <wimp=>wimp>.h
Declaration:       typedef
          struct
          {  union
             {  char text [12];
                struct
                {  char *text;
                   byte reserved [8];
                }
                indirected_text;
             }
             title_data;
             wimp_colour title_fg;
             wimp_colour title_bg;
             wimp_colour work_fg;
             wimp_colour work_bg;
             int width;
             int height;
             int gap;
             wimp_menu_entry entries [...];
          }
          wimp_menu;

entries[...] seems to be an array but when using subscripts higher than
one RISC OS crashs (RISC OS needs better memory protection etc, but thats
another story). How do you declare the entries array to be of a certain
size. Thanks in advance.
--
                        Tarquin Mills

RUNG (RISC OS Users, Norfolk Group)
comp.sys.acorn.programmer 2499 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In article <8126ba0d4c.planet14@boyznow.net>,
   Tarquin Mills <speccyverse@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> wimp_menu
> Defined in:       <wimp=>wimp>.h
> Declaration:       typedef
>           struct
>           {  union
>              {  char text [12];
>                 struct
>                 {  char *text;
>                    byte reserved [8];
>                 }
>                 indirected_text;
>              }
>              title_data;
>              wimp_colour title_fg;
>              wimp_colour title_bg;
>              wimp_colour work_fg;
>              wimp_colour work_bg;
>              int width;
>              int height;
>              int gap;
>              wimp_menu_entry entries [...];
>           }
>           wimp_menu;

> entries[...] seems to be an array but when using subscripts higher than
> one RISC OS crashs (RISC OS needs better memory protection etc, but thats
> another story). How do you declare the entries array to be of a certain
> size. Thanks in advance.

OTTOMH, I assume you're meant to allocate some space large enough for all
the data you know you'll need (say with malloc), then set a wimp_menu
pointer to point to that block.

If the pointer is called something like MyMenu, you'd then be able to
address the elements using MyMenu->title_data.text,
MyMenu->wimp_menu_entry[i] & so forth.

As long as you know the memory is valid, it doesn't matter what array size
was specified for the last element in the structure declaration. C doesn't
care how you index its arrays.

--
mroz at ukgateway dot net                       _     _
Michael Rozdoba  25A0 96C5 2837 F4DC E4AF  |_| |_ |  |_| i'm trapped  | | |
          Tarquin Mills <speccyverse@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> entries[...] seems to be an array but when using subscripts higher than
> one RISC OS crashs (RISC OS needs better memory protection etc, but thats
> another story).

Memory protection is _precisely_ the reason you get this quite correct
crash.  You're accessing memory which doesn't exist, therefore the
processor generations an exception.  It's the same in pretty much any
non-trival OS.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
The RISC OS Browser Issue - http://www.chocky.org/unix/browser.html

> > entries[...] seems to be an array but when using subscripts higher
> > than one RISC OS crashs (RISC OS needs better memory protection etc,
> > but thats another story).
>
> Memory protection is _precisely_ the reason you get this quite correct
> crash.

I don't think Tarquin specified the nature of the `crash'.

> You're accessing memory which doesn't exist, therefore the processor
> generations an exception.

If he is, that's true.

> It's the same in pretty much any non-trival OS.

But he could just be trampling memory used for other purposes leading to
later problems.

I thought RO had lousy memory protection compared to other OS.  For
example, so much is in RMA and that is writable by a normal application,
also memory below 0x8000 is used by the system and that is typically
writable by a normal application.

Under a `proper OS' a normal `user' program can't bring down the OS.
Sure, it can consume all its resources, etc., but all of those are
anticipated, controlled, and diagnosed.  RO is an extension of the BBC
MOS, and it shows.

The GUIs great, the BBC BASIC is a great BASIC implementation, but lets
not be afraid of telling it like it is.

Cheers,

--
Ralph Corderoy.      http://inputplus.co.uk/ralph/     http://troff.org/
0
          Peter Naulls <peter@chocky.org> wrote:

> In message <8126ba0d4c.planet14@boyznow.net>
>           Tarquin Mills <speccyverse@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> > entries[...] seems to be an array but when using subscripts higher than
> > one RISC OS crashs (RISC OS needs better memory protection etc, but thats
> > another story).
>
> Memory protection is _precisely_ the reason you get this quite correct
> crash.  You're accessing memory which doesn't exist, therefore the
> processor generations an exception.

I would be very surprised if this were the case. Under RISC OS it is
generally only references to array elements that are 'wildly out of
bounds' that generate processor exceptions (which are, in turn,
converted to signals and handled by the C run-time environment). The
more likely outcome is unpredictable corruption of memory.

When Tarquin says "RISC OS crashs" I would assume that he does mean it,
rather than simply that his program terminated ungracefully. But I could
be wrong.

--
Chris Bazley
My corner of the web: http://www.bigfoot.com/~chrisbazley/

Programmers, Programmers, Programmers, ...
As Steve Balmer correctly stated, while making his monkey dance, it is applications and hence programmers that make a platform. The fact though is that if you want to do professional programming, then Linux is the platform for you. I know that this statement will get the heckels up on a lot of trolls in C.O.L.A, but I have a recent experience that proves this. I am currently working for a Windows only house producing a system that receives and transmits around 1000 telegrams per second in each direction on a UDP socket, translates them into a different format and creates a log entry for each ...

Jobs
Good Folks, I'm posting two positions, reporting to me, to join a small shop of 3 programmers and 3 statisticians. REGISTRAT is a late-phase CRO, working exclusively in post-approval, non-interventional clinical trials. This is not another run-of-the-mill CRO SAS Programming job. REGISTRAT’s projects require creative thinking, and advanced problem solving. REGISTRAT’s sponsors have come to expect the very best programming support from a closely knit team of professionals who have worked together for almost 20 years. Programming openings at REGISTRAT are rare, and the selection process is rigorous. Our business is good, and I’m hiring ahead of the curve. This position will require that the candidate learn and apply multiple technologies in a rapidly evolving environment. Raw technical skills are less important that the ability to plan and execute projects. Nevertheless, experience using SAS programming language in a research environment strongly preferred. Strong candidates will be able to provide references that show that the candidate is a quick learner, and that the candidate can solve complex problems rapidly. Knowledge of SQL, database structures, and reporting tools is important. Excellent communication skills are expected. Manners, kindness, patience, and the wisdom to know that evolving specifications are part of the job will be traits you share with your peers. The candidate should expect to continue learning throughout his or her tenure at REGISTRAT. ...

RISCOS/Acorn Eprom programmer
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get an EPROM programmer for a RISCOS 3.11 A5000? Must blow up to 256Kbit bog standard ST EPROMs. Cheers all, - Chris. In message <3fdd0a07$0$10357$fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk> "Chris Smith" <chris@FARPinfinitemonkeys.org.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know where I can get an EPROM programmer for a RISCOS 3.11 > A5000? Must blow up to 256Kbit bog standard ST EPROMs. Did you try IFEL's web site ? I think they were selling one not so long ago <http://users.argonet.co.uk/ifel> (or there abouts) -- J�r�me Mathevet On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:10:31 -0000, "Chris Smith" <chris@FARPinfinitemonkeys.org.uk> wrote: >Hi, > >Does anyone know where I can get an EPROM programmer for a RISCOS 3.11 >A5000? Must blow up to 256Kbit bog standard ST EPROMs. What'd you be willing to pay ? John Kortink -- Email : kortink@inter.nl.net Homepage : http://www.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink ViewFinder, the high performance graphics card for RISC PC's : visit http://www.windfall.nl for more details and pricing. ...

PEER entries in CONFIG.SYS...???
I want to REM out the PEER related entries in my CONFIG.SYS in my attempts to rule out another SMP 'soft freeze' root cause. The reason for doing this is that in the reasearch I have done it appears that the PEER version as present on my system is generally NOT SMP ready/stable. Way back when, I had a listing (or found it somewhere) which showed the PEER specific entries to 'remove'. This would be for a CP2 version of OS/2 configured as follows: MPTS = WR8708 PEER = IP8605 TCPIP = UN2334 OS/2 = CP2 FP6 Any suggestions? Hi Dariusz Dariusz Piatkowski wrote: > I want to REM out the PEER related entries in my CONFIG.SYS in my attempts to > rule out another SMP 'soft freeze' root cause. The reason for doing this is that > in the reasearch I have done it appears that the PEER version as present on my > system is generally NOT SMP ready/stable. > > Way back when, I had a listing (or found it somewhere) which showed the PEER > specific entries to 'remove'. > > This would be for a CP2 version of OS/2 configured as follows: > > MPTS = WR8708 > PEER = IP8605 > TCPIP = UN2334 > > OS/2 = CP2 FP6 > > Any suggestions? > The FAQ for samba includes a bit about removing peer http://svn.netlabs.org/samba/wiki/FAQ - see the section "I want to try Samba Server for eCS(OS/2), but I have installed NetBIOS over TCP/IP and I do not want to screw this machine. Anything I can do for a quick and ...

to entry without a from entry
Hello, I've got a logfile from the provider of a customer written over some hours. I found a lot of to-entries without a from-entry, like this: Oct 13 13:58:17 sun7 sendmail[17371]: i9DBnHA16671: to=<name@domain.net>, delay=00:08:59, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=local, pri=140954, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (I've changed the to address for posting here.) Why there are no from-entries with the same ID i9... in the logfile? What mean these entries? Bye Martin Martin Truckenbrodt wrote: > Hello, > I've got a logfile from the provider of a customer written over some > hours. I found a lot of to-entries without a from-entry, like this: > Oct 13 13:58:17 sun7 sendmail[17371]: i9DBnHA16671: > to=<name@domain.net>, delay=00:08:59, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=local, > pri=140954, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent > > (I've changed the to address for posting here.) > > Why there are no from-entries with the same ID i9... in the logfile? > > What mean these entries? > Check your earlier syslog files. these are msgs that are being retransmitted for whatever reason (they were queued). Richard Rognlie <usenet@oct2004.gamerz.net> wrote in message news:<417D068E.80507@oct2004.gamerz.net>... > Martin Truckenbrodt wrote: > > Hello, > > I've got a logfile from the provider of a customer written over some > > hours. I found a lot of to-entries without a from-entry, like this: > > Oct 13 13:58:17 sun7 s...

Acorn Invaders (HiTable Entry up and running...)
Thanks to VinceH & Erik G amongst others, I now have the HiTable working as it should be... There were a couple of other layout issues, but I could only fix those once I could actually see the display... (Maybe putting the logic section before the graphics display section in this routine wasn't such a good idea. :P) Anyhow... All fixed and updates posted... I've included a couple of screenshots with this latest entry to demonstrate the entry scren in action. Latest listings and piccys can be found at http://www.garethlock.com/acorn/invaders On Mar 3, 3:12=A0pm, garethl...@yahoo.com wrote: > Thanks to VinceH & Erik G amongst others, I now have the HiTable > working as it should be... There were a couple of other layout issues, > but I could only fix those once I could actually see the display... > (Maybe putting the logic section before the graphics display section > in this routine wasn't such a good idea. :P) Anyhow... All fixed and > updates posted... I've included a couple of screenshots with this > latest entry to demonstrate the entry scren in action. > > Latest listings and piccys can be found athttp://www.garethlock.com/acorn/= invaders Testing this development has led me to discovering a number of shortcomings in the code I use to load the HiTable from disc... Cheifly I need to know whether I can write to a device without throwing up a BASIC error!! There must be a way of reading the status of the FDDs write protec...

look for entry SAS programmer position
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows entry-level opportunites for statistics/ SAS background (Master degree in Statistics, use SAS, SPSS, R and SQL). Resume is available upon request. I appreciate any help. Opportunities in bay area is preferred, but any openings are welcome. Thanks, breeze ...

Entry/Mid Level Programmer Merrilville IN
Full Time employment available at a Health Care Insurance Claims processing center. Pay aprox $15-20 hr. Requirements: 2-5 years I.T. experience, recent graduates also considered Basic SQL knowledge, programming ability in ONE of these languages: VB VB.NET ASP/ASP.NET COM/COM+ JAVA PERL PYTHON COBOL Crystal Reports knowledge useful, but not mandatory. Requirement is immediate. For consideration, please contact me at npaterson@ahcp.net Thank you. ...

MASSACHUSETTS
Entry Level / Junior Programmer Location: Waltham, Massachusetts Start Date: October 2003 (approximately) Comprehensive NeuroScience is the industry leader in behavioral pharmacy outcome studies and claims analysis. We are currently seeking an energetic junior level programmer to support our report production environment. Experience Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years SAS programming experience with proven skills in SAS/Base in a PC environment. A working knowledge of SAS/Macro as well as experience writing stored procedures using MS SQL Server or Sybase is also p...

US-VA: Richmond-Entry Level Programmer
************************************************************** JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology professionals in the Northeastern United States! Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches, eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news, and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com! !!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!! ************************************************************** Job Title: Entry Level Programmer Job Location: VA: Richmond Pay Rate: $25/hr - 25/hr Job Length: full time Start Date: 2005-10-14 Company Name: Kforce, Inc. Contact: Recruiter Phone: 888-663-3626 Fax: Click Apply On-Line Description: Our client is looking for an Entry Level Programmer. This is a 4-6 month contract to hire position. Candidates will be working with relational Database architecture and design. Candidates must be a quick learner and be a team player. You must have programming experience or training (Visual Basic, .Net, Java). Business process design experience (or capable) is also needed. Please send to attention of Recruiter. Job Type: Custom/Tech Support This is a contract position. Please refer to Job code ITVIV578772 when responding to this ad. For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/532644.html to apply online. ********...

US-VA: Richmond-Entry Level Programmer
************************************************************** JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology professionals in the Northeastern United States! Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches, eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news, and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com! !!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!! ************************************************************** Job Title: Entry Level Programmer J...

entry point of programm _c_int00 for 6713 DSP
Hello. Can anybody answer me what is the library, where is described entry point of programm _c_int00 for 6713 DSP as it done for RTS6701.lib? Now I use RTS6701.lib library. Thanks. > Hello. >Can anybody answer me what is the library, where is described entry >point of programm _c_int00 for 6713 DSP as it done for RTS6701.lib? Now >I use RTS6701.lib library. > Thanks. rts6700.lib if you are using little endian. --Bhooshan "bhooshaniyer =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0): " > > Hello. > >Can anybody answer me what is the library, where is des...

Does anyone remember the ENTRY.PUB.SYS program?
Believe it or not, I have a customer that uses the ENTRY.PUB.SYS program. We are in the middle of migrating that whole application off to an HP-UX. In order to migrate this one small part, I need to re-write Entry, which should take a day at most. But IIRC, didn't HP put the source for the ENTRY program in one on the manuals? It's been a few decades since I picked up an HP manual. But I think I remember seeing it. Does anyone have a copy of the source for ENTRY.PUB.SYS? TIA, -Craig __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of sp...

Re: look for entry SAS programmer position
My entry level SAS job many moons ago was with Kaiser Permanente here in Denver. (Great company too!) I know they are big in the bay area so you might check them out. -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:02 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: look for entry SAS programmer position I would suggest checking the universities in your area, as they often have research assistant positions, usually related to some sort of grant-related research. Most Universities have their own job boards, and thus you'd need to look at each one individually, and keep checking back at them. -Mary ----- Original Message ----- From: breeze To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:45 PM Subject: look for entry SAS programmer position Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows entry-level opportunites for statistics/ SAS background (Master degree in Statistics, use SAS, SPSS, R and SQL). Resume is available upon request. I appreciate any help. Opportunities in bay area is preferred, but any openings are welcome. Thanks, breeze ...

US-PA: Bristol-Entry-Level SQL Programmer
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is a regional job board serving all industries and occupations in the PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, and DC areas. We offer a regional job board, online learning, and regional job fair events for jobseekers who live in our areas of focus. To Learn More: Job Board: http://www.JobCircle.com?source=ng eLearning: http://www.JobCircle.com/courseware?source=ng Job Fairs: http://JobCircleJobFairs.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Entry-Le...

Re: Resume for a entry to Mid Level SAS Programmer
Hello all, Even I am interested too , if somebody knows about a position vacancy for a mid - level programmer with 2 to 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical Industry I willing re allocate . thanks all Are you still interested? ...

Outsourcing data entry could free up some budget to spend on programmers
Data entry is REALLY easy to outsource...the spec is pretty simple you know..."type this." Several companies allow pages to be scanned and sent to them and the data entry is performed overseas. Why not tell our clients (subtly) to outsource more data entry...they will get a better return on their investment than trying to outsource programming work, which can often be unprofitable due to frequent changes in specs. A couple key points: 1. Outsourcing isn't an "IT Thing." It applies to everyone in the organization. It's no more relevent when talking about prog...

Re: look for entry SAS programmer position #2
I would suggest checking the universities in your area, as they often = have research assistant positions, usually related to some sort of grant-related research. Most = Universities have their own job boards, and thus you'd need to look at each one individually, and keep checking = back at them. -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: breeze=20 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:45 PM Subject: look for entry SAS programmer position Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows entry-level opportunites for = statistics/ SAS background (Master degree in Statistics, use SAS, SPSS, R and SQL). Resume is available upon request. I appreciate any help. Opportunities in bay area is preferred, but any openings are welcome. Thanks, breeze ...

US-VA: Manassas-Entry Level Programmer / Engineer
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Entry Level Programmer / Engineer Job Location: VA: Manassas Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-12 Company Name: Progeny Systems Corporation Contact: Recruiter Phone: email only please Fax: email only please Description: Position Details: Entry Level Programmer / Engineer Location: Manassas, VA Openings: 5 Description:Career opportunities are available for recent grads with BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related technical field. REQUIREMENTS &amp;bull; New or Recent graduates with B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related technical field. &amp;bull; AS, MSCE, MCP, Prior IT/Computer Science and/or Lab Tech experience may be substituted Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance. Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE (M/F/D/V) );" Please refer to Job code progeny-25 when responding to this ad. For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/2031358.html?source=ng to apply online. ***************...

Outsourcing data entry could free up some budget to spend on programmers
Data entry is REALLY easy to outsource...the spec is pretty simple you know..."type this." Several companies allow pages to be scanned and sent to them and the data entry is performed overseas. Why not tell our clients (subtly) to outsource more data entry...they will get a better return on their investment than trying to outsource programming work, which can often be unprofitable due to frequent changes in specs. A couple key points: 1. Outsourcing isn't an "IT Thing." It applies to everyone in the organization. It's no more relevent when talking about programmers than it is when talking about data entry clerks. 2. If your organization thinks outsourcing is an "IT thing," it is more driven by hating programmers than by generating a profit. 3. If outsourcing decisions are made purely based on profit, more data entry jobs will be outsourced than programming jobs at this time. 4. If you're paying your programmers only 1.5 times the data entry people, spending a greater percentage of the budget on programmers would probably be a wise managerial decision. Changes in specifications will eat up your cost savings if you focus your outsouricng efforts on programmers; you need programmers who can handle rapidly changing specs in-house. Outsourcing some data-entry people could free up some budget to retain these programmers. ...

US-MD: Suitland-Entry Level Java Programmer
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Entry Level Java Programmer Job Location: MD: Suitland Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-16 Company Name: ITT Corporation Contact: Recruiter Phone: email only please Fax: ...

entry defaulting to previous entry
I have a user who can not change data in a field to different data that starts with the same letter. If the user types in "lag" as the entry, and then tries to change it to "lg", the data changes back to "lag" when the user hits Enter. If the user enters "jl", it accepts that. But if the user then enters "lg", the data entered again becomes "lag" when Enter is pressed. This seems to happen only on her machine - I was able to go to another machine, open the database and change the data to "lg", and it accepted it. Help!??? "Jerry Hull" <starship@peak.org> wrote in message news:583979c7.0411220942.3375198c@posting.google.com... >I have a user who can not change data in a field to different data > that starts with the same letter. If the user types in "lag" as the > entry, and then tries to change it to "lg", the data changes back to > "lag" when the user hits Enter. > > If the user enters "jl", it accepts that. But if the user then enters > "lg", the data entered again becomes "lag" when Enter is pressed. > > This seems to happen only on her machine - I was able to go to another > machine, open the database and change the data to "lg", and it > accepted it. Access is trying to correct the spelling. You have to turn off the AutoCorrect option. Sorry for the delay in replying - ...

Wikipedia entry for TV series 'The Computer Programme'
No doubt some people will remember 'The Computer Programme' BBC TV series back in 1981. I thought it was about time it had a Wikipedia entry so made a start on one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Computer_Programme It's VERY rudimentary at present and if time allows I'll add to it - if though anyone here feels like making any useful amendments feel free to do so. I'd also like to eventually add Wikipedia entries for 'Making the Most of the Micro' and 'Micro Live' but again, if anyone else wants to give it a bash then feel free. :) ...

US-MD: Suitland-Entry Level Java Programmer #2
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Entry Level Java Programmer Job Location: MD: Suitland Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-23 Company Name: ITT Corporation Contact: Recruiter Phone: email only please Fax: ...

US-MD: Suitland-Entry Level Java Programmer #2
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Entry Level Java Programmer Job Location: MD: Suitland Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-23 Company Name: ITT Corporation Contact: Recruiter Phone: email only please Fax: email only please Description: Title: Entry Level Java Programmer Location: MD, Suitland Req Number: AES11994 Position Description: ITT Corporation is looking for several Entry Level Software Engineers in support of our contract at the Census Bureau. Primary responsibilities will require candidates who are very familiar with Java and looking for a position requiring flexibility and an inate problem-solving ability. Candidates will be expected to work comfortably in a team environment and spend the majority of their time programming with Java. - Perform maintenance on existing Java code - Write modules to existing code. Experience Requirements: REQUIRED SKILLS - Object Oriented Programming experience, prefer Java/J2SE - Experience in Windows and Unix - Excellent written and oral communication skills - Bachelors degree in CE/CS DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE - SQL and Relati...

Web resources about - entries [...] - comp.sys.acorn.programmer

List of film series with two entries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Access Facebook Award: Entries Due Aug. 15, Winner To Be Revealed In October
An award named after Facebook? Digital-freedom advocates Access announced that one of the five awards it will present as part of Access Innovation ...

Cross-Gen Assassin's Creed Entries To Continue for "Forseeable Future"
... this week, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot stated that the company's best selling series ... www.bagogames.com/cross-gen-assassins-creed-entries-conti... ...

UAE entries in Shell Eco-marathon test run at Yas Marina Circuit - The National
Engineering students from five UAE universities took the fuel-efficient cars they created for a test run on Yas Marina Circuit ahead of next ...

First hay bale sculpture entries rolled out
Mr and Mrs Claus have been rolled out as the first entries in the Bendigo Advertiser Hay Bale Sculpture Competition.

Entries pouring in Canberra Times autumn photo competition
Canberra is always alive&nbsp;with the colours of the four seasons. As the red and golden leaves blow in the wind to usher in the dusk of autumn ...

Canberra entries for Shoot the Chef
A photo competition puts the spotlight on our top cooks.

Big surge in international entries for Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate
Big surge in international entries for Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate Herald Sun HAWKSPUR Chris Waller. HE'S YOUR MAN (FR) Chris Waller. HILLSTAR ...

Winter photo comp draws more impressive entries as spring nears
Entries from winter photo comp impress as season draws to an end.

Melbourne's Attica tops Australian entries in world's 50 best restaurants - and Sydney's Sepia is one ...
Melbourne's Attica has joined Quay and Brae on the list of the world's best restaurants, while Sydney's Sepia got a special mention.