Tool Kits for Service Pros - Win FREE Tools

20% OFF All Tools & Tool Kits

For Master Network Pro's
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
NEW PC/Network Maintenance Kit
The ultimate tool kit for maintaining network,
LAN and PC environments. The 500-020 PC and
Master Network Installation Maintenance Tool Kit
combines the best elements of our Network Tool
Kit with the key tools from our Computer Repair
Tool Kit. We then added a Cat 5 Cable Tester to
create our most complete Datacom Tool Kit ever.
It is the ideal tool kit for any IT department!

Details: http://www.forpctechs.com/store/p292.htm

For Electronic Pro's
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Whether you are servicing office equipment or
computers and networks the Electronic Pro Technician
Service Tool Kit has the perfect compliment of
tools for today's multi-brand environments.
Specifically designed with Master Field Service
Engineers in mind, this kit puts you in control,
no matter how complex the job becomes. Not only
is this our best field service kit, but it's price
is simply unbeatable. Comparable kits can cost you
hundreds more, yet still not include the quality
brands found in the Ultra Pro Kit.

Details: http://www.forpctechs.com/store/p286.htm

For Computer & Copier Pro's
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Reduce downtime by having this quality, affordable
technician tool kit on hand to repair and maintain
all types of office equipment

Details: http://www.forpctechs.com/store/p289.htm

*Win FREE TOOLS & TOOL KITS*

Download a Free Tool Catalog:
http://www.forpctechs.com/catalogs/Catalog.pdf
0
bell5 (1)
10/23/2004 12:56:13 AM
comp.sys.acorn.programmer 2499 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Paladin 4933 Ultimate Premise Service Tool Kit with Ultimate Tool Bag
Price:$459.99 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0009F0PQ0 Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0009F0PQ0 Everyone likes to work with a tool that feels good and easily completes the job. Design plays a central role at Connectool. Connectool knowledge of ergonomics and function, combined with intense field experience and state-of-the-art CAD system, produces tools that win awards and delight customers. Quality is the essential characteristic and an inherent feature of Connectool products and services. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Canon CLI-8 4-Color Multipack ...

need recommendations on what brand, specific computer tool kit to buy (physical tool kits, not software kits/suites)
Hello I'm looking for recommendation on what brands and specific tool kits to buy. I had a cheap, about 10-piece kit, but it got lost in a recent move. It had some regular screwdrivers, a few mini-style screwdrivers, a chip extractor, tweezers, a screw/connector/jumper/ box, and came in a crummy zipper case. Got that one at a trade show a few years back as a freebie. Whatever I get, in addition to the above I'd like the kit to have a wire stripper/cutter, a soldering iron, needle-nose pliers and a ratchet driver with standard/phlips/torx/square bits. A small flashli...

need recommendations on what brand, specific computer tool kit to buy (physical tool kits, not software kits/suites)
Hello I'm looking for recommendation on what brands and specific tool kits to buy. I had a cheap, about 10-piece kit, but it got lost in a recent move. It had some regular screwdrivers, a few mini-style screwdrivers, a chip extractor, tweezers, a screw/connector/jumper/ box, and came in a crummy zipper case. Got that one at a trade show a few years back as a freebie. Whatever I get, in addition to the above I'd like the kit to have a wire stripper/cutter, a soldering iron, needle-nose pliers and a ratchet driver with standard/phlips/torx/square bits. A small flashli...

20% OFF all Network Tools & Tool Kits
20% OFF All Tools & Tool Kits For Master Network Pro's =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= NEW PC/Network Maintenance Kit The ultimate tool kit for maintaining network, LAN and PC environments. The 500-020 PC and Master Network Installation Maintenance Tool Kit combines the best elements of our Network Tool Kit with the key tools from our Computer Repair Tool Kit. We then added a Cat 5 Cable Tester to create our most complete Datacom Tool Kit ever. It is the ideal tool kit for any IT department! Details: http://www.forpctechs.com/store/p292.htm For Electronic Pro's =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-...

is there any regular expression tool for vs2005? Advanced Telesoft, Super Programmer, Dan is there any regular expression tool for vs2005? Super Programmer
is there any regular expression tool for vs2005? Advanced Telesoft, Super Programmer, Dan from hkhellhkhell@hotmail.com hkhellhkhell@hotmail.com wrote: > is there any regular expression tool for vs2005? > Advanced Telesoft, Super Programmer, Dan > from hkhellhkhell@hotmail.com Hey, do you realise there's chap over on comp.lang.java.programmer getting grief for being the same person as the one (you) who sent around 60 spamming posts to various technical newsgroups in September ? You should really get your own IP address and stop giving him a bad name. -- chris ...

software tools kits for openrisc or c compile tools for openrisc
Hi, Now I am doing some programming on Openrisc processor on FPGA. with Xilinx tools set we can upload the makefile to it and run. the problem is how can I complie the c file to makefile which I can upload it to fpga and processor. example, if we get hello.c. how to compile it to makefile.c? Many Thanks, it is great if you can also send me a email to notice me.:) scr106@york.ac.uk ...

Change the default tool from the Hand Tool to the Select Text Tool
In Adobe Acrobat, can I permanently change the default tool (cursor) from the Hand Tool to the Select Text Tool? ...

Professional Feild Service Tool Kits
[...]

Choosing a free tool to develop Web Services
Hi, I am beginning to design a Java application that accesses a mainframe with IBM Host On-Demand, and should expose its functionalities to ..NET/VB6/C++/Java applications through Web Services. I don't want to use any Application Servers, so I was wondering what should be the best, and no cost, approach: - JAX-RPC (explained in Sun Web Services Tutorial)?; - Apache Axis ?; - Systinet WASP (free for one CPU)?; - IBM WSDK ? Any comments appreciated. Thank you very much, Araxes Tharsis No app servers - are you hosting one on the mainframe? JAX-RPC is s...

looking for a tool/ middleware tool which...
Hi all. I'm looking for a tool which should act like some kind of middleware/ logical layer bewtween the SQL server and the webbased user interface. - It should be possible to easily create simple web forms (only data input and output) without programming effort by "clicking" the fields and their order on the web mask within an admnistrative interface. - It should also be bossible to add "new fields" to the database, including field type, permissions, value lists etc. (excluding any business logic) without programming effort by administration. I know, that most work...

- RAD Tool or SAD Tool?
RB2006 is pretty sad, but by "SAD" I am saying "Slow Application Development" as opposed to "Rapid Application Development." I wrote an app in Visual Basic 6. Then Microsoft ditched the product. I ported the app to RealBasic 5.5. Then RealSoftware ditched the product. RB2006 can't handle the app, so now I am faced with porting yet again. What may I ask is "RAPID" about having to continually re-write my app? In the short run, RB is certainly rapid. But in the long run? Is it really faster than writting in C? The fact is that RS i...

Free tool
Hello all, I want to learning Verilog, and I have a book of Palnitkar, "Verilog: A guide to digital design and synthesis", but I do not know of a free tool to write Verilog codes and run simulations. Can anybody suggest me such a tool? A link or just the name would suffice. Thanks Our VeriLogger Pro will handle small Verilog files without a license. You can download it from: http://www.syncad.com A lot of universities use it for teaching Verilog. "Florina M. Ciorba" <cflorina@cslab.ece.ntua.gr> wrote in news:bk74s1$33p$1@ulysses.noc.ntua.gr...

Schematic/Service manual needed for EE Tools TopMax Programmer
I picked up an EE Tools TopMax universal device programmer at the flea market recently. It appears to be in fine shape, but it fails the hardware test in the Windows software. Some functions seem to work OK (e.g. the 74xx logic test/identifier), but I haven't been able to successfully program a 27C256 EPROM, so I suppose it really is faulty. I opened it up and there's no obvious damage inside, and the +5/+12 power supply voltages are OK. The PC boards inside have a 1998 copyright date on them, BTW. Does anyone have any schematics and/or service information for this programmer? ...

looking for a tool/ middleware tool which...
Hi all. I'm looking for a tool which should act like some kind of middleware/ logical layer bewtween the SQL server and the webbased user interface. - It should be possible to easily create simple web forms (only data input and output) without programming effort by "clicking" the fields and their order on the web mask within an admnistrative interface. - It should also be bossible to add "new fields" to the database, including field type, permissions, value lists etc. (excluding any business logic) without programming effort by administration. I know, t...

Web resources about - Tool Kits for Service Pros - Win FREE Tools - comp.sys.acorn.programmer

United States Department of Health and Human Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States Department of Health and Human Services ( HHS ) is a Cabinet department of the United States government with the goal of protecting ...

Public Service Commissioner 'ducks responsibility' over welfare of Jamie Briggs staffer: Labor
Penny Wong grills John Lloyd over his concern for welfare of public servant in Jamie Briggs saga. The Australian Public Service Commission, the ...

eHosting DataFort to provide next generation data centre services with its Cisco Application-Centric ...
Al-Bawaba eHosting DataFort to provide next generation data centre services with its Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure ... Al-Bawaba ...

Java “RAT-as-a-Service” backdoor openly sold through website to scammers
... backdoor into Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Android devices since 2013 has risen from the dead once again as a "commercial" backdoor-as-a-service. ...

Don't have TV service? You can watch the Super Bowl on Windows and other devices
We're now counting down the hours to the kickoff of Super Bowl 50, which begins at 6:30PM EST when the Denver Broncos meet with the Carolina ...

The hot software-as-a-service startups of the last couple of years are getting murdered
... and tech companies were hit harder than most other sectors. But within tech, one segment did particularly poorly today: "software as a service" ...

Why Christie, Bush, & Rubio Want Women To Register For Selective Service
... Jeb Bush, and Marco Rubio all responded affirmatively to a question, saying that women should have to register for the selective service. The ...

India bans Facebook's 'Free Basics' service
Net neutrality one, Facebook zero. India's telecommunications regulator has banned what it calls "discriminatory tariffs for data services," ...

India Has Blocked Facebook's Free Basics Internet Service
It's a massive win for net neutrality advocates. India's Telecom Regulatory Authority (TRAI) has blocked Facebook's Free Basics Internet service ...

Customer Service Experts Share The Most Offensive Thing You Can Say To A Customer
What is the worst possible thing you could say to a customer? Customer service experts Danny Meyer, Bill Quiseng, Colin Taylor, Micah Solomon ...