WimpBASIC

Hi

I have a couple of queries about WimpBASIC.

1. How do you do something like:

   value% = 100
   string$ = STR$(value%)

   when STR$() is not available? The manual says to use Hex$(), but this
gives the hex value.

2. I want to change the Icon & set the default option in a Save window.
Now if the window was being opened from an icon we would:

   open window
   window:Sprite$ = "file_fff"
   SetSelect window:radio1$, True

   But as this is a save window how would I set the sprite  radio?

Doug
0
news8787 (3)
6/30/2003 1:25:07 AM
comp.sys.acorn.programmer 2499 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In message <Xns93AA1894FA593newscimbraefreesrvec@195.8.68.207>
          Douglas McKenzie <news@cimbrae.freesrve.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a couple of queries about WimpBASIC.
>
> 1. How do you do something like:
>
>    value% = 100
>    string$ = STR$(value%)

I would have thought that a Dec$() or somthing with a similar name
should be available in wimpbasic. If not then somthing like

DEF FNDec$(v%)
LOCAL A$
SYS"OS_ConvertInteger4",v%,block%,255 TO A$
=A$

Where block% is a DIMed memory block of at least 12 bytes

>    when STR$() is not available? The manual says to use Hex$(), but this
> gives the hex value.
>

> 2. I want to change the Icon & set the default option in a Save window.
> Now if the window was being opened from an icon we would:

Can't answer this, sorry.

Martin.

--
Typed by monkey #27662472869676 on typewriter #7552416572242
0
          Martin Dann <Martin@f451.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> In message <Xns93AA1894FA593newscimbraefreesrvec@195.8.68.207>
>           Douglas McKenzie <news@cimbrae.freesrve.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a couple of queries about WimpBASIC.
> >
> > 1. How do you do something like:
> >
> >    value% = 100
> >    string$ = STR$(value%)
>
> I would have thought that a Dec$() or somthing with a similar name
> should be available in wimpbasic. If not then somthing like
>
> DEF FNDec$(v%)
> LOCAL A$
> SYS"OS_ConvertInteger4",v%,block%,12 TO A$
                                    ^^
Sorry the above value needs to be 12, if you have a 12 byte block.

--
According to the human genome project, humans are 50-60% bananas.
0
Douglas McKenzie <URL:mailto:news@cimbrae.freesrve.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a couple of queries about WimpBASIC.
>
> 1. How do you do something like:
>
>    value% = 100
>    string$ = STR$(value%)
>
>    when STR$() is not available? The manual says to use Hex$(), but this
> gives the hex value.

STR$() is available, and works as it does in BASIC, with the exception
that you cannot do STR$~ to get a hex string instead of a decimal (for
which the HEX$() keyword is provided).

The example you've given above should work fine in WimpBASIC.

> 2. I want to change the Icon & set the default option in a Save window.
> Now if the window was being opened from an icon we would:
>
>    open window
>    window:Sprite$ = "file_fff"
>    SetSelect window:radio1$, True
>
>    But as this is a save window how would I set the sprite  radio?

There are (at least) two ways of doing this;

- Open the window on startup, set the radio icon appropriately, and
  then hide the window. On opening it again, it will retain whatever
  state it had when it was hidden. While it is hidden, you should still
  be able to alter the radio button if needed.

- Assign a procedure to the window's Open Window Event to set the radio
  button accordingly.

Mike
--
             _
|\/|o|  _   (_  _  _  _| _ || _  Work: mikejs@liv.ac.uk
|  |||<(/_  __)(_|| |(_|(/_||_>  Home: mike@mikejs.com
_______AMPlay 1.51 now out_______Web : http://www.mikejs.com/
Home to AMPlay, Other RISC OS stuff, Graphics, Music, Sci-Fi . . .

0
mike8265 (224)
6/30/2003 11:25:41 AM
Hi

Mike Sandells <mike@mikejs.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns93AA1894FA593newscimbraefreesrvec@195.8.68.207>,
> Douglas McKenzie <URL:mailto:news@cimbrae.freesrve.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have a couple of queries about WimpBASIC.
>>
>> 1. How do you do something like:
>>
>>    value% = 100
>>    string$ = STR$(value%)
>>
>>    when STR$() is not available? The manual says to use Hex$(), but
>>    this
>> gives the hex value.
>
> STR$() is available, and works as it does in BASIC, with the exception
> that you cannot do STR$~ to get a hex string instead of a decimal (for
> which the HEX$() keyword is provided).
>
> The example you've given above should work fine in WimpBASIC.
>

>> 2. I want to change the Icon & set the default option in a Save
>> window. Now if the window was being opened from an icon we would:
>>
>>    open window
>>    window:Sprite$ = "file_fff"
>>    SetSelect window:radio1$, True
>>
>>    But as this is a save window how would I set the sprite  radio?
>
> There are (at least) two ways of doing this;
>
> - Open the window on startup, set the radio icon appropriately, and
>   then hide the window. On opening it again, it will retain whatever
>   state it had when it was hidden. While it is hidden, you should
>   still be able to alter the radio button if needed.

I'll give this a shot...

> - Assign a procedure to the window's Open Window Event to set the
> radio
>   button accordingly.
>
> Mike

That won't work, tried it :-( It only works when you click on somthing in
the window...

thanks
Doug
0
news8787 (3)
6/30/2003 12:18:05 PM
Hi

Martin Dann <Martin@f451.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in

> In message <75c683a4c%Martin@f451.freeserve.co.uk>
>           Martin Dann <Martin@f451.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> In message <Xns93AA1894FA593newscimbraefreesrvec@195.8.68.207>
>>           Douglas McKenzie <news@cimbrae.freesrve.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I have a couple of queries about WimpBASIC.
>> >
>> > 1. How do you do something like:
>> >
>> >    value% = 100
>> >    string$ = STR$(value%)
>>
>> I would have thought that a Dec$() or somthing with a similar name
>> should be available in wimpbasic. If not then somthing like
>>
>> DEF FNDec$(v%)
>> LOCAL A$
>> SYS"OS_ConvertInteger4",v%,block%,12 TO A$
>                                     ^^
> Sorry the above value needs to be 12, if you have a 12 byte block.
>
>> =A$
>>
>> Where block% is a DIMed memory block of at least 12 bytes
>>
>> >    when STR$() is not available? The manual says to use Hex$(), but
>> >    this
>> > gives the hex value.
>> >

>> > 2. I want to change the Icon & set the default option in a Save
>> > window. Now if the window was being opened from an icon we would:
>>
>> Can't answer this, sorry.
>>
>> Martin.

Thanks, Martin, I try that.

Doug
0
news8787 (3)
6/30/2003 12:18:44 PM
In message <Xns93AA1894FA593newscimbraefreesrvec@195.8.68.207>
          Douglas McKenzie <news@cimbrae.freesrve.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a couple of queries about WimpBASIC.
>
> 1. How do you do something like:
>
>    value% = 100
>    string$ = STR$(value%)
>
>    when STR$() is not available? The manual says to use Hex$(), but this
> gives the hex value.

Which version of the manual are you referring to, so that it can be updated.

> 2. I want to change the Icon & set the default option in a Save window.
> Now if the window was being opened from an icon we would:
>
>    open window
>    window:Sprite$ = "file_fff"
>    SetSelect window:radio1$, True
>
>    But as this is a save window how would I set the sprite  radio?
>
> Doug

You may be interested in the wimpbasic mailing list which has been set up
to answer questions such as this. If you are interested send an email to
subscribe@wimpbasic.org.
Its a good idea to have a look at some of the programs on the site, which
may save you some grief.

regards
John
--
 __  __  __  __      __ ___   _____________________________________________
|__||__)/ __/  \|\ ||_   |   /  Internet access for all RISC OS machines
|  ||  \\__/\__/| \||__  |  /...jpeachey@argonet.co.uk
___________________________/    http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/jpeachey/

0
jpeachey (24)

Programmers, Programmers, Programmers, ...
As Steve Balmer correctly stated, while making his monkey dance, it is applications and hence programmers that make a platform. The fact though is that if you want to do professional programming, then Linux is the platform for you. I know that this statement will get the heckels up on a lot of trolls in C.O.L.A, but I have a recent experience that proves this. I am currently working for a Windows only house producing a system that receives and transmits around 1000 telegrams per second in each direction on a UDP socket, translates them into a different format and creates a log entry for each ...

RISCOS/Acorn Eprom programmer
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get an EPROM programmer for a RISCOS 3.11 A5000? Must blow up to 256Kbit bog standard ST EPROMs. Cheers all, - Chris. In message <3fdd0a07$0$10357$fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk> "Chris Smith" <chris@FARPinfinitemonkeys.org.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know where I can get an EPROM programmer for a RISCOS 3.11 > A5000? Must blow up to 256Kbit bog standard ST EPROMs. Did you try IFEL's web site ? I think they were selling one not so long ago <http://users.argonet.co.uk/ifel> (or there abouts) -- J�r�me Mathevet On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:10:31 -0000, "Chris Smith" <chris@FARPinfinitemonkeys.org.uk> wrote: >Hi, > >Does anyone know where I can get an EPROM programmer for a RISCOS 3.11 >A5000? Must blow up to 256Kbit bog standard ST EPROMs. What'd you be willing to pay ? John Kortink -- Email : kortink@inter.nl.net Homepage : http://www.inter.nl.net/users/J.Kortink ViewFinder, the high performance graphics card for RISC PC's : visit http://www.windfall.nl for more details and pricing. ...

Manual for Acorn Desktop C (repost from c.s.a.programmer)
I've got one set of manuals - well I had the discs as well, but have disposed of them - for Acorn ANSI C release 4. I'm about to dispose of the manuals as well; unless somebody has a use for them. I'm after =A310 to cover carriage and handling. If nobody replies before 1pm, i'll be disposing of them via the trash... Dave ...

sys
Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle programming ok here? Bill Bill Cunningham <nospam@nspam.com> wrote: > Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle > programming ok here? If you want to discuss how IPC and pipes are implemented in the kernel it's completely ok. But if you're interested in how to use IPC or pipes from a userland program then posting to e.g. comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.development.apps will probably make a lot more sense. R...

sys
computer common oriented http://www.freewebs.com/buildem/ http://amigos.com/go/g904313-pmem ...

com.sys & vcom.sys
It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com drivers. After installation I removed the entries from config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's the cure? :-) Wayne -- While the e-mail address in this post is genuine it is only used as a spamtrap. Any mail sent to me at this address will be considered to be spam and deleted without being read. Wayne wrote: > It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I > did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com > drivers. After installation I removed the entries from > config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they > won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's > the cure? :-) They must come after mouse/vmouse/pointdd device drivers in the config.sys file. Stu/2 On Tuesday 05 Oct 2004 17:06 Stewart Buckingham wrote: >> It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I >> did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com >> drivers. After installation I removed the entries from >> config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they >> won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's >> the cure? :-) > > They must come after mouse/vmouse/pointdd device drivers in the > config.sys file. I believe they are, I checked while I was...

SQLRef
Dear All Software Developers, I am a hardcore programmer who treat programming as a hobby. Recently, I have just created a website (http://www.sqlref.com) to share my knowledge and programming experience and to record down any new tricks that I learned. This website started with SQL info. becaue I think SQL is the most basic but must know thing for all software developers. Eventually, I will make this website covers other topics such as .NET, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and so on. I will update it everyday. I think all developers should be able to access the SQL reference / Guide at any time, any place. Thus, I created this website for anybody who need reference on SQL. While you are doing programming and stuck with the SQL syntax, just open you web browser and type http://www.sqlref.com to look for you answer. I guess sqlref.com is easy enought to remember. No registration is required because I am not selling or marketing anything. Just a website for programmers to refer. I hope the website is useful to you all. Enjoy! Warmest Regards, Allen A hardcore programmer using Frontpage to build an ad-ridden site? Nice, real classy. <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="_themes/blends-sql-ref/blen1011.css"><meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="blends-sql-ref 1011"> Thanks for your effort...site almost did not load in Firefox, and loading in FF is probably also a hard-core criterion...I imagine FP is what y...

com.sys and usbser.sys question
I got a question, for those knowing more about that matter than myself, which shouldn't be hard ;-) Temporarily having 2 phone lines at my disposal, I wanted to put my old modem back to use as a phone number dialer, using the BonusPack PIM Phonebook application. But I had quite some trouble to get my COM1 port to work at all with any comm application. It finally turned out, that COM.SYS has to be loaded before USBSER.SYS, since otherwise USBSER.SYS is hijacking COM1 unnoticed. Now, in the order shown below, it assigns itself to COM6 (if not remed out), but COM1 still d...

SYSMAN: No SYS$SCRATCH/SYS$LOGIN ?
$ mc sysman SYSMAN> set env/node=velo %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: Individual nodes: VELO Username JFMEZEI will be used on nonlocal nodes SYSMAN> do show log sys$scratch %SYSMAN-I-OUTPUT, command execution on node VELO %SHOW-S-NOTRAN, no translation for logical name SYS$SCRATCH SYSMAN> There is also no SYS$LOGIN defined. (VAX 7,3 and Alpha 8.3) What is the reason behind the lack of those logicals ? JF Mezei wrote: > $ mc sysman > SYSMAN> set env/node=velo > %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: > Individual nodes:...

SYS$SPECIFIC and SYS$COMMON not enough?
Basically, the idea is that stuff specific to a given node will be in its SYS$SPECIFIC directory and stuff common to all nodes (satellites or not) booting from the same system disk will be in SYS$COMMON. A good idea as far as it goes, but does it go far enough? In particular, there are two additional categories, which I'll give the obvious names SYS$CLUSTER and SYS$WORLD. SYS$CLUSTER would include stuff common to all nodes in a cluster, i.e. would differ from SYS$COMMON if there is more than one system disk in the cluster. The obvious place for this stuff is somewhere which is not on ANY system disk. SYS$MANAGER:SYLOGICALS.TEMPLATE provides (at least in newer versions of VMS, starting with 7.2 I believe) a list of at least the most common candidates among VMS system files. Add to this procedures to mount disks in a cluster, SYLOGIN.COM etc. (Obviously, I'm thinking of a cluster where as much as possible is shared.) SYS$WORLD, on the other hand, would include stuff which is common to ALL VMS system disks in the world, e.g. the executables used by VMS itself. Obviously, this should be on EVERY system disk. Put another way, the current SYS$COMMON is a mixture of stuff common to all nodes which boot from that disk, stuff common to all VMS systems in the world and, if the stuff is not located somewhere else (pointed to by logicals in the case of VMS system files), stuff common to all nodes in the cluster (perhaps duplicated on more than one system...

work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed)
Hi, we need a Clarion programmer to do some work in Calrion environment (need to fix some things in Clarion database) please e-mail to nick@primedebtsoft.com What kind of things? Is this extensive or just a simple verify app? How much? -- Thanks, John Hamilton POSitive Software Company http://www.gopositive.com "PrimeDebt Soft" <sal@primedebtsoft.com> wrote in message news:f408276d.0307281220.4951036f@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > we need a Clarion programmer to do some work in Calrion environment > (need to fix some things in Clarion database) > > please e-mail to nick@primedebtsoft.com ...

Acorn Publisher / Acorn User / Qercus
By now some people should have received their copy of Qercus - ie issue 268 of Acorn User or vol 10 issue 1 of Acorn Publisher. The additional printing numbers and distribution is new to us so we're not sure how long it will take to get to all subscribers or to be available in the shops. Some bulk mailings to overseas customers may not go until next week. Our experience so far with the database we inherited from Tau Press is that some customers will receive duplicate copies of the magazine whilst others will not receive one at all. We have been working hard to put right as many errors as we could identify but we know there are still some problems remaining. If you receive an extra issue will you please let us know and tell us which reference numbers are on the two (three/four!) labels so that we can put it right for next time. Please don't return any copies - donate duplicates to a friend, library, dentist/doctor's waiting room &c If you don't receive your copy (UK) then please do not let us know until the middle of next week; we have arranged to do *another* sweep of the database after the SW Show and may have sorted out outstanding problems by the time you call. Whilst far-flung Acorn User subscribers should receive their copies faster than before they should give it an extra week at least before reporting non-receipt. For this occasion reminders have been sent separately from the magazine and should have already been received by UK subscribers who n...

Qercus (Acorn User / Acorn Publisher) binders
The new Qercus binders will be available within 2 weeks and we're taking orders now. They are available in dark blue with the Qercus logo in gold on the spine. The binders will match previous Acorn Publisher binders but will hold 14 copies of the magazine so Qercus readers will have a spare string for notes and indexes whilst Acorn Publisher readers will have room for two years' issues including two annual special issues of Qercus. Qercus is well-worth collecting so order your binder today. Binders will cost 8.95 each inc UK postage and may (just) be available at Wakefield. Until the end of May new subscribers starting their subscription with issue 268, and ordering a binder at the same time, will receive their first issue free. ie UK subscription + binder = 49.95 + 8.95 = 58.90 for year's subscription from issue 269 with issue 268 free. Orders should be sent to "Finnybank Ltd" 30 Finnybank Road Sale M33 6LR or by phone to 0161 969 9820. Cheques or cards can be accepted. Binders and magazines will be despatched together as soon as the binders are available. -- John Cartmell editor Qercus - editor@qercus.com www.qercus.com Qercus: a fusion of Acorn Publisher & Acorn User magazines one magazine for graphics & design - one magazine for all RISC OS users Finnybank Ltd 30 Finnybank Rd Sale M33 6LR == 0161 969 9820 _______________________________________________________________ a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.anno...

programms
I have some cad's programms catalogue: ed_de@SoftHome.net Send me a catalogue. dukedb@gmail.com ...

few programmers
left many obscurists not many people with the mental capacity to manage universal systems ...

Acorn NC or Acorn NetStation, looking for one.
I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the remote and etc! Thanks! Leonardo leonardo@editek.com In message <1192995978.255456.168910@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com> leonardo.cohen@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for an Acorn NC with ethernet interface! If someone has > one, please let me know, and a reasonable price. Complete, with the > remote and etc! I shall be eBaying an NC with ethernet, but no remote, fairly shortly, possibly in the next few weeks. Alan -- RISC OS - you know it makes cents ...

problem with reload(sys) (doing reload on the sys module)
Python 2.4.2 (#67, Sep 28 2005, 12:41:11) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on win32 Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information. **************************************************************** Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback interface. This connection is not visible on any external interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet. **************************************************************** IDLE 1.1.2 >&g...

sys.stdout / sys.stderr, subprocess, redirection
Hello, I have a piece of code that gets run in a script that has its stdout closed: import sys sys.stdout = sys.stderr c = subprocess.Popen (..., stdin = subprocess.PIPE, stdout = subprocess.PIPE, stderr = subprocess.STDOUT) and this is what I get: Sending SVNR/permissions Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow): svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output: Traceback (most recent call last): (...) File ".../__init__.py", line 40, in run stderr...

Any programmers out there
Working on a run-time soultion. Need a small program that will: launch a graphic splash screen launch the run time in full screen mode close when the app opens and sends a dde close (or something) to the spalsh app. I've been able to do this with installer programs, but they always have a full screen or a hard coded dialog. The issue is that the run time takes 2-8 seconds to load with no user feed-back. Thanks -- ------------------------------------------------- Captain Guy s/v Island Time (Beneteau 352#277) AICW 845.5 386-689-5088 ...

The difference between programmable and non-programmable logic--if there is one.
A recent Real World Technology article makes a big deal about the difference between programmable and non-programmable logic in talking about Intel's latest GPU's. So far as I know, every electronic circuit derives its usefulness from its ability to behave differently depending on state that comes from somewhere else. What's the difference between that and "programmable?" The Von Neumann-Turing computing model is fairly rigid. It imagines an instruction stream driving the processing of a data stream. This model is already broken in numerous ways: interrupts, microcode, network inputs, peripheral cards, and all kinds of stuff outside the instruction stream that describe how a computer actually behaves. Hacking exploits the fact that "instructions" don't have to come labeled as such and that nominally fixed-function logic can be made to do all kinds of strange things if you punch the right buttons in the right order. Will we ever get past the current hack (instructions+data=computation)? Or will we just keep adding fuzz to an arbitrarily rigid model of computation? Robert. On 10/22/2011 6:14 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > A recent Real World Technology article makes a big deal about the > difference between programmable and non-programmable logic in talking > about Intel's latest GPU's. > > So far as I know, every electronic circuit derives its usefulness from > its ability to behave differently dep...

Programmers
I'm looking for a contract programmer to do some rather intricate SW customization. I can be contacted at gmann@factorone.ca Greg Mann ...

programms
2006/July/16-to-2005/Dec/01 new CAD programs cadword@bigmir.net (cadword#bigmir.net) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 2006/07/16 Tecplot.360.v11.0.1/RS6.v10.0.7 2006/07/16 SynaptiCAD.AllProducts.v11.06a 2006/07/13 GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0 2006/07/13 GibbsCAM.2005.v7.7.17.Network.Edition 2006/07/13 Fluent.Gambit.v2.3.16(Win/Linux) 2006/07/13 Fluent.TGrid.v4.0.16(Win/Linux) 2006/07/13 Robobat.CBS.Pro.v19.0.Build.19.0.5.2146.Multilanguage 2006/07/13 Altera.Quartus.II.v6.0.SP1 2006/07/13 AAS.MIDUSS.v2.2 2006/07/13 Cadlink.ProfileLab.2D.7.1.rev.1.Build.5 2CD...

work for Calrion programmer (programmer needed) #2
Hello: My client has a software he uses for his business wich is written in Clarion. The company he purhcased it from went out of business so he can not reach them to fix it. Recently we had area code changed so he needs to have it changed in the program. There is no option to do so. The address, phone number and company name are entered in the program during the initial registration and can not be altered later. This is some kind of protection against piracy. This information is stored in a password protected .tps file. and of course we do not know the password. So I was woundering if I can get somebody who will be able to break the password, open this file and change the area code somehow. Please e-mail or call me if you think you can get it done and I'll send you the file. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Nick Varntiski Prime Debt Soft LLC 2901 Pine Run Rd., Suite 204 Naples, FL 34109 1.866.4.P.D.SOFT 1.239.403.4PDS (Technical Support) mail@primedebtsoft.com http://www.primedebtsoft.com I know there was a post on here a year or two ago regaurding password cracking. Someone had figured it out eventhough SV had told him there was no way. He did it and they said, "Well I guess you have". So it can be done. -- Thanks, John Hamilton POSitive Software Company http://www.gopositive.com "PrimeDebt Soft" <sal@primedebtsoft.com> wrote in message news:f408276d.0307311756.62a6c11c@posting.google.com... > Hello: > > My client has a sof...

FS: Misc Acorn (and non-Acorn) hardware
Like Peter Naulls yesterday, I'm trying to get rid of my remaining Risc PC and the related hardware. I've put them on eBay. The Acorn-specific items are: Acorn Risc PC StrongARM 233 MHz + Power-tec SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202188067 i-cubed EtherLan600 for Acorn Risc PC/A7000 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202186713 Acorn Risc PC power supply, backplane and screws http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202185817 RISC OS Select http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202184767 STD PS2Mouse for Acorn Risc PC http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202183392 Acorn MEU + Plextor PlexWriter RW 4220 internal SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202182624 Graphic tablet PaintPal Deluxe http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202181086 The rest is not Acorn-specific but was connected to either a Risc PC or a Iyonix and therefore may be of interest here as well: Mitsumi FA402M 3.5" Floppy and 7in1 Media Drive http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202179719 Sony 3.5" Floppy MPF 920 http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202177159 ELSA MicroLink ISDN 4U Router/Hub http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5777800061 Iomega ZIP 100 Drive external SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5202173954 HP ScanJet 3c SCSI http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...

Web resources about - WimpBASIC - comp.sys.acorn.programmer

32bit Insignia released for free
About Drobe - Contact - RSS - Twitter - Tech docs - Downloads - BBC Micro 32bit Insignia released for free Published: 9th Jan 2007, 22:36:54 ...

Acorn Gaming: Links - Acorn Software on the net
Acorn Gaming: dedicated to Acorn games - Links to Acorn Software on the net