Amiga CD32 Games list

Hello

I wish find Amiga CD32 fully list of published games for this console.
Some link please?

thanks.

greetings from Spain.

Amiga Rulez!!!
0
landoq
11/4/2004 8:31:16 AM
comp.sys.amiga.hardware 1825 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

> I wish find Amiga CD32 fully list of published games for this console.
> Some link please?

I recommend http://website.lineone.net/~cd32/
Seems to be more than complete.

0
Supertopcheckerbunny

..Scoop!! Pc hardware runs amiga software faster than amiga hardware!!
its true.. heres the proof.. http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html Who can refute this evidence? On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:40:30 +0800, "MrJumbles" <fauxbrick1@hotmail.com> wrote: >its true.. >heres the proof.. >http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html > >Who can refute this evidence? and yes, amithlon is great Amiga on PC :) > > > "Sam Smith" <sam@potionp.co.uk> wrote in news:bhvmoa$cle$1$8300dec7 @news.demon.co.uk: > What a shame you can't get Amithlon anymore though :( That's not entirely accurate. Amithlon is no longer bei...

Your Amiga Top Ten Amiga Games
Hello For you...which is the Top Ten best amiga games ever? thanks. greetings from Spain. On 04-Nov-04 12:03:29, Landoq said >Hello >For you...which is the Top Ten best amiga games ever? >thanks. >greetings from Spain. Donde estar Carlos Sainz???!!!!!!!!!!! ;) So where are your top ten? My top ten today are (and in no particular order): Paradroid 90 - its a shoot-em-up with a cool sub game, the ability to take over progressively deadly droids, and some of the best ever music and sound ever put in a game. Celtic Legends - A sort of Lor...

Amiga hardware simulation: check this out amiga lovers
Long time ago, I made a project called Smart Communications between an Atari 800 and Amiga 500. Now I ported and added more features to the program and called it MPDOS for PC. It let's you simulate the Atari and Amiga peripherals like joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives using a special cable and software. The software runs under all Windows OS including Windows 3.1. You can check out the details at http://amiga.krishnasoft.com. Joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives eventually go bad but motherboards usually don't so by using the PC to simulate these peripherals, you can continue to use your amiga rather than trash it just because some peripherals stopped functioning. I have some auctions so you can take a shot at getting it below retail pricing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320065196654&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011 Email me for any questions. ...

Amiga 1200: CTRL+Amiga+Amiga reset does not work
Hello all, I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. What could be the problem? -- Microsoft Corp is prohibited from redistributing this work Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap: > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? One of the keys is dead? "Antti Pyykko" <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in message news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap... > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? A dead key, or a problem with the reset trigger circuit on the keyboard. On 2008-08-09, Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote: > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. Turns out the answer was simpler than I thought. I decided to open up the keyboard and found out that the contact membrane was badly smudged and stained. I gave it a good cleaning and now the keyboard reset w...

ctrl amiga amiga
Hi, Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine appears to be running fine. Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Mike Ballantyne "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > Hi, > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > appears to be running fine. > > Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, > any suggestions would be appreciated. > > Regards, > > Mike Ballantyne Check if all three keys on the keyboard actually work... There must be some proggy on Aminet to reboot the machine... "Jan Klok" <jklok@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba4aabbe.0406041349.44ef6fe2@posting.google.com... > "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > > Hi, > > > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > > appears to be running fine. > > > > Rebooting the machine...

FA: SCSI-kit, 68882, amiga magazines (ASM, CHIP, CP, Amiga Welt, Amiga magazine, Amiga Special, Amiga PD, etc.)
X-No-Archive: Yes Hi! I am offering some amiga items on eBay: complete SCSI-kit, incl. host adapter , harddisk, CD-drive, cables, etc. Motorola 68882 FPU PGA version collection of ASM magazines collection of CHIP magazines (some smaller, some complete years) collection of Amiga magazine collection of Amiga Special collection of Amiga Public Domain magazine collection Computer Persoenlich (mother of Happy Computer, Powerplay, 64er and more) collection of Amiga Welt magzine http://www.ebay.de/sch/cphao_n/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1 ending this...

Is there Amiga Web Site Where I can download Classic Amiga Games
Hello All, Do you you know any sites where I can download classic Amiga games like Lotus,Turrican,Lemmings etc.I have looked on the net but can't find any sites.Can any one suggest any sites where I can go to and download these classic games.Thanks in advance MS "Amigaman" <chrysleraustralia@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:1118888044.608778.45620@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hello All, > Do you you know any sites where I can download classic Amiga games like > Lotus,Turrican,Lemmings etc.I have looked on the net but can't find any > s...

FA: Amiga CD32 with 10 games
Just listed, UK auction (overseas shipping is a killer). http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8190330186 Richard -- RichardK - 1980s in a can. http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/music/ Retro computing - http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/retrotech/ Cars - 2004 Beetle Cabrio, 1989 Supra 3.0i, 1990 Sera MidiGuitar, Enterprise 128, AU/X. Apple 77-04. See links ;) ...

On eBay UK: Over 100 Amiga games and 400 Amiga cover disks
I'm selling absolutely every last Amiga game that I could find in my loft. Many of these are still boxed with manuals! The list is on the auction. Also included is my complete collection of Amiga cover disks (but not the magazines they came with!) - this includes over 400 disks! Again, the complete list is on the auction. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8256376829 google@davidglover.org wrote: > I'm selling absolutely every last Amiga game that I could find in my > loft. Many of these are still boxed with manuals! The list is on the > auction. > > Also included is my complete collection of Amiga cover disks (but not > the magazines they came with!) - this includes over 400 disks! Again, > the complete list is on the auction. > > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8256376829 �100? Are you mad? On 31 Jan 2006 13:51:38 -0800, google@davidglover.org wrote: >I'm selling absolutely every last Amiga game that I could find in my >loft. Many of these are still boxed with manuals! The list is on the >auction. > >Also included is my complete collection of Amiga cover disks (but not >the magazines they came with!) - this includes over 400 disks! Again, >the complete list is on the auction. > >http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8256376829 Quite a pic you got there. Awesome though a bit off hand. --+-- naray...

eBay Auction: Amiga CD32 Game Controller
This is a single game controller for a Commodore Amiga CD32 game system. It also works with other Amiga computers for game play. eBay item no. 121540897436 ...

Amiga CD32 Software & Games for sale
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8249136003 A variety of CD32 Titles that can also run on CDROM-equipped A1200 and A4000 machines using CD32 Emulation (Included with IDE Fix 97 amongst others). The titles are: Trivial Pursuit Global Effect Arcade Pool Microcosm Insight: Dinosaurs Lamborghini American Challenge The Guinness Disc of Records Oscar & Diggers CD32 Gamer Demo Disc: 1994 - Volume 7 Amiga CD32 Magazine Demo Disc - 1994 ----------------------------------- Mike Parker a1200.68030@virgin.net ...

FA: Amiga & CD32 Games, TrackBall and more.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove NO-SPAM Regards ...

FA:Ending soon Amiga 1000, Amiga 500 and Amiga monitor
Thanks for looking. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=curlyfry1 Leo -- Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any?Check out my tradelist & Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com ...

FS: Amiga 500, Amiga 600, LIMITED EDITION Amiga 500
Hi ! I have some Amiga items for sale: 1) Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 20 Euro 2) Amiga 600 in perfect condition with power supply, joystick 20 Euro 3) LIMITED Edition Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 4) BOXED Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 5) RGB monitor (working with all Amiga models) in perfect condition (brilliant picture) with power supply cable and RGB cable (with audio cable) 20 Euro 6) Amiga 1200 not working, with internal turbo card. 10 Euro I can send you pictures of any listed item. I will ship the items worldwide and can accept PAYPAL as payment methode. Greetings from Vienna Mag. Andranik Ghalustians ...

Wanted--used working Amiga CD32 Game Systems
I am looking for used Amiga NTSC CD32 Game systems. They must be in working order and NTSC (North America) models. I prefer original boxes and power supplies, etc. I can pay up to 45.00 + shipping for used models of this game machine. Thank you. Richard ...

FA: Many Amiga CD32 Games & Others
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove NO-SPAM Regards ...

Amiga Emulation destroys Amiga PPC / Amiga One for less money and is more functional
My Current setup: Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 ghz) Abit KV8 MAX motherboard 1 gigabyte PC3200 (DDR 400) RAM GeForce 4 TI 4400 (soon to be replaced by an GF FX 6800) 80 gig ATA 133 HDD 8X Plextor DVD +/- RW 16x DVD ROM Win XP Pro Microsoft Wireles Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Microsoft Desktop Elite keyboard A few notes: I keep high end stuff in my machine. The video card is next to be replaced. The setup above, cost LESS than an Amiga One motherboard and some (if you can find it) ancient PC133 RAM. Windows XP I have used for almost 3 years now... never ONCE have I had a bluescreen, except for on m...

amiga in a box
I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? Chris On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:56:21 -0700, "Tim" <tjlazer@nospam.mail.com> wrote: > >"chrisr" <crex@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message >news:crex-5BF092.20572617082003@news.verizon.net... >> I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) >> and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for >> winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? >> >> Chris > >Easy, just transfer all the files to your Amiga HD and tweak it from there. > >Easier said than done? Use a network, Zip or CD-ROM to transfer the >archive. If you don't know how then get proficient at using the Amiga I >guess... > >Good luck. > >Tim Can it be done without picasso 96? I don't think it works without a video card, my amiga is just aga. Chris ...

amiga games
how do you convert amiga games which run via an emmulator to run on real amiga 600 On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:12:03 -0000, "Adrian Lewis" wrote: > how do you convert amiga games which run via an emmulator to run on real > amiga 600 > > There are several possible solutions to this one. What you need to know is what the files used on the emulator really are. It's not hard at all really. Ususally you have what's called an adf-file which is 901120 bytes long. This is simply an image of the real disk. So, what you need is a program that writes this im...

Amiga game
Hi folks, does anybody remember the name of a videogame for Amiga, in which the player has 4 characters to control, one of which is a egg-shaped hovering robot. The game is somehow 3D drawn, side view, and develops in a maze of rooms connected by doors. The scope of the game is to hunt a bad guy in a certain time. I searched with google, but I was not able to find anything that makes sense. Thanks in advance, bye, -- Piergiorgio Sartor Piergiorgio Sartor wrote: > does anybody remember the name of a videogame > for Amiga, in which the player has 4 char...

cc65 on Amiga/XE1541 on Amiga?
I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the Amiga? Secondly, what are the options to read/write C64 disks with an Amiga? Can I use my XE1541 cable with some software on the Amiga? Thanks, Tom Tommy Watt wrote: > > I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, > but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the > Amiga? > Quoting cc65.org, you should be able to compile cc65 on the Amiga "using either StormC v4.0 or SAS/C...

Amiga CD32
Hi Guys, i'm searching Amiga CD32 programming guide. please contact me at : amigacommodore@email.it Thank you!! Carlo Posted using www.webuse.net ...

Amiga gaming vs. modern gaming
Hello, Having played computer games on three decades now I thought it would be fun to discuss about the differences between modern games and Amiga games. Computer games industry has changed drastically since the Amiga's heydays and the games itself have become massive productions with massive development teams. If you would take the best of the Amiga games and compare them to the modern game, what do you think are the biggest differences? Do you think that Amiga-originated classics could make an similar impact if released today? Are there things in Amiga game...

Amiga hardware and simulated hardware on auction
Amiga keyboard, mouse, and joystick simulator: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095399217 Amiga memory expansion board for Amiga 500-- personally tested w/68000- P10 installed: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095400888 Amiga 500 keyboard (real one not the simulated one): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095402815 Amiga 1080 monitor that go so used to showing Amiga rainbows that it displays 10,000+ colors on its own without help of Amiga computer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=320095406094 Also, available are floppy simulator from our website directly: http://amiga.krishnasoft.com. ...

Web resources about - Amiga CD32 Games list - comp.sys.amiga.hardware

Amiga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Amiga is a family of personal computers sold by Commodore in the 1980s and 1990s. Based on the Motorola 68000 family of microprocessors , ...

Amiga - Wikipedia
The former Amiga logo, as used by Commodore-Amiga Inc The Amiga 500 (1987) was the best selling model The Amiga was a family of personal computers ...

Amiga Music Mp3 Archive - Mp3 Amiga Music > Amiga Demo Music
Amiga Music Mp3 Archive. Amiga game, demo and cracktro tunes recorded to MP3 format. No trackers needed here. Just download and Listen. Mp3 Amiga ...

AmigaRemix - The place for Amiga Game- and Demo-music Remixes!
Sorted by addition date in descending order. All 856 remixes shown, 40 at a time. At the moment, there are 4 remixes in the submission queue. ...

Tres Amigas
Navajo leader sees $1.5 billion grid connection project as opportunity to reach more markets A $1.5 billion effort to link the United States' ...

amiga600.de - The Extreme Amiga 600 Upgrading Page
This page has been last updated on: 06 October 2010. See News-Section for details. May I introduce: My Amiga 600HD/030 Motorola 68030/40 MHz, ...

Amigaworld.net - The Amiga Computer Community Portal Website
Latest Amiga Computer News, Amiga Discussion Forums, Amiga FAQs and Amiga Technical Support

Amiga.org
The Internet's premier source of information regarding the Commodore Amiga computer, Amiga Virtual Machine (Amiga Forever), Amiga OS 4.x, MorphOS ...

Amiga History Guide
Complete guide to the Amiga.

Viva Amiga - The Documentary
Hello my fellow Amigans... Alright, I've gotten the message. You all want me to blog more. I know, I know. Look, I promise I'm working hard, ...