FA: Amiga 1200 Desktop Dynamite pack, with upgraded Amiga (6Mb, 260mb HDD)

UK only!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8159095574

Hellraiser..........>

0
Hellraiser
1/3/2005 3:19:22 PM
comp.sys.amiga.hardware 1825 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FA: Amiga 1200 Desktop Dynamite pack
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230106495539&rd=1&rd=1 Thanks for looking ...

FA: Amiga 1200 Desktop Dynamite pack #2
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230106495539&rd=1&rd=1 Thanks for looking ...

Amiga 1200: CTRL+Amiga+Amiga reset does not work
Hello all, I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. What could be the problem? -- Microsoft Corp is prohibited from redistributing this work Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap: > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? One of the keys is dead? "Antti Pyykko" <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in message news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap... > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? A dead key, or a problem with the reset trigger circuit on the keyboard. On 2008-08-09, Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote: > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. Turns out the answer was simpler than I thought. I decided to open up the keyboard and found out that the contact membrane was badly smudged and stained. I gave it a good cleaning and now the keyboard reset w...

FA: SCSI-kit, 68882, amiga magazines (ASM, CHIP, CP, Amiga Welt, Amiga magazine, Amiga Special, Amiga PD, etc.)
X-No-Archive: Yes Hi! I am offering some amiga items on eBay: complete SCSI-kit, incl. host adapter , harddisk, CD-drive, cables, etc. Motorola 68882 FPU PGA version collection of ASM magazines collection of CHIP magazines (some smaller, some complete years) collection of Amiga magazine collection of Amiga Special collection of Amiga Public Domain magazine collection Computer Persoenlich (mother of Happy Computer, Powerplay, 64er and more) collection of Amiga Welt magzine http://www.ebay.de/sch/cphao_n/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1 ending this...

FA:Ending soon Amiga 1000, Amiga 500 and Amiga monitor
Thanks for looking. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=curlyfry1 Leo -- Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any?Check out my tradelist & Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com ...

FS/FA: Amiga Guru Book & Amiga 1200 Service Manual
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/search-handle-url/104-0541294-8883926?url=index%3Dauction%26field-status%3Dopen%26field-enddate%3D0a-&field-keywords=Amiga Both have a bit of moisture damage, but otherwise are in good readible condition. ...

ctrl amiga amiga
Hi, Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine appears to be running fine. Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Mike Ballantyne "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > Hi, > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > appears to be running fine. > > Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, > any suggestions would be appreciated. > > Regards, > > Mike Ballantyne Check if all three keys on the keyboard actually work... There must be some proggy on Aminet to reboot the machine... "Jan Klok" <jklok@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba4aabbe.0406041349.44ef6fe2@posting.google.com... > "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > > Hi, > > > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > > appears to be running fine. > > > > Rebooting the machine...

..Scoop!! Pc hardware runs amiga software faster than amiga hardware!!
its true.. heres the proof.. http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html Who can refute this evidence? On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:40:30 +0800, "MrJumbles" <fauxbrick1@hotmail.com> wrote: >its true.. >heres the proof.. >http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html > >Who can refute this evidence? and yes, amithlon is great Amiga on PC :) > > > "Sam Smith" <sam@potionp.co.uk> wrote in news:bhvmoa$cle$1$8300dec7 @news.demon.co.uk: > What a shame you can't get Amithlon anymore though :( That's not entirely accurate. Amithlon is no longer bei...

FA:4000T, Amiga Unix, X11 for Amiga,More
Got a 4000T on eBay. Original Amiga Technologies, not a tower kit. Also got a complete, in-the-box Amiga Unix 2.0 with all manuals, tape, and disks. Some A3000 ZipRAM X11 X Windows System for Amiga by GfxBase Inc. IF you're into older PowerMacs, I also have a relatively rare DayStar Genesis MP 720+ with Quad 604e/180's in it. Check out: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sharkonwheels Thanks! ...

Amiga hardware simulation: check this out amiga lovers
Long time ago, I made a project called Smart Communications between an Atari 800 and Amiga 500. Now I ported and added more features to the program and called it MPDOS for PC. It let's you simulate the Atari and Amiga peripherals like joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives using a special cable and software. The software runs under all Windows OS including Windows 3.1. You can check out the details at http://amiga.krishnasoft.com. Joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives eventually go bad but motherboards usually don't so by using the PC to simulate these peripherals, you can continue to use your amiga rather than trash it just because some peripherals stopped functioning. I have some auctions so you can take a shot at getting it below retail pricing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320065196654&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011 Email me for any questions. ...

FS: Amiga 500, Amiga 600, LIMITED EDITION Amiga 500
Hi ! I have some Amiga items for sale: 1) Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 20 Euro 2) Amiga 600 in perfect condition with power supply, joystick 20 Euro 3) LIMITED Edition Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 4) BOXED Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 5) RGB monitor (working with all Amiga models) in perfect condition (brilliant picture) with power supply cable and RGB cable (with audio cable) 20 Euro 6) Amiga 1200 not working, with internal turbo card. 10 Euro I can send you pictures of any listed item. I will ship the items worldwide and can accept PAYPAL as payment methode. Greetings from Vienna Mag. Andranik Ghalustians ...

Amiga Emulation destroys Amiga PPC / Amiga One for less money and is more functional
My Current setup: Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 ghz) Abit KV8 MAX motherboard 1 gigabyte PC3200 (DDR 400) RAM GeForce 4 TI 4400 (soon to be replaced by an GF FX 6800) 80 gig ATA 133 HDD 8X Plextor DVD +/- RW 16x DVD ROM Win XP Pro Microsoft Wireles Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Microsoft Desktop Elite keyboard A few notes: I keep high end stuff in my machine. The video card is next to be replaced. The setup above, cost LESS than an Amiga One motherboard and some (if you can find it) ancient PC133 RAM. Windows XP I have used for almost 3 years now... never ONCE have I had a bluescreen, except for on m...

Amiga 1200 HD with network card, Amiga 500, accessories
Please take a look at my eBay auction if you are interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5137050536&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT ...

FA: AMIGA POWER-STICK
For Auction: The company Jay Miner began to drive funding for the new computer he had in mind. Which we all know as Amiga (from Commodore, though Atari was in the running til the last minute) . Here is one of the rare but excellent joysticks produced by the company Amiga The Power-Stick - see it here: http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83202289 ...

FA: Amiga A1200 Desktop Dynamite Package and More Games, Complete
All details are in the eBay listing. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3046631159 Tone -- www.2atoms.com - Worst of the Web, Play Free Games Online, SoundBytes, Interviews, Stupid Pictures and Movies, Top 10 Arcade Games Ever, Magic: The Gathering, Weirdness: True Paranormal Tales, Arsenal FC ...

cc65 on Amiga/XE1541 on Amiga?
I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the Amiga? Secondly, what are the options to read/write C64 disks with an Amiga? Can I use my XE1541 cable with some software on the Amiga? Thanks, Tom Tommy Watt wrote: > > I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, > but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the > Amiga? > Quoting cc65.org, you should be able to compile cc65 on the Amiga "using either StormC v4.0 or SAS/C...

amiga in a box
I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? Chris On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:56:21 -0700, "Tim" <tjlazer@nospam.mail.com> wrote: > >"chrisr" <crex@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message >news:crex-5BF092.20572617082003@news.verizon.net... >> I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) >> and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for >> winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? >> >> Chris > >Easy, just transfer all the files to your Amiga HD and tweak it from there. > >Easier said than done? Use a network, Zip or CD-ROM to transfer the >archive. If you don't know how then get proficient at using the Amiga I >guess... > >Good luck. > >Tim Can it be done without picasso 96? I don't think it works without a video card, my amiga is just aga. Chris ...

Hardware for Amiga 1200?
Hi. I have just bought an Amiga 1200 "Magic Pack" (not used, it will be a fantastic feeling to unpack a new Amiga), and now I'm scanning the net for more information. What can I do with it? How can I upgrade it? I haven't used my Amiga 500 for about ten years, so I'm a little bit lost. I divided my questions into some few sections: Zorro expansion ----------------------- The A1200 has only one zorro port. I've heard about A1200 Tower. Do I get more zorro ports if I buy a A1200 Tower, or is it just a box where I place my A1200 motherboard? Is it possible to upgrade the Amiga 1200 with more zorro ports (by splitting)? What are the benefits with a Tower? Turbo card --------------- Are these produced anymore, or do I have to find them on ebay? Are these installed internally or do they take up a zorro port? I've read a little bit about Blizzard and Apollo. What should I get? What about PPC-expansion? What do I need to run OS4? Memory upgrade ------------------------ A first step should be to upgrade the memory so I can install OS3.9. Elbox 1200 seems to be a nice memory upgrade card with a socket for a 68882 PGA FPU. Is this memory installed internally? Is it possible to buy the FPU anywhere? How many programs uses the FPU? With the Elbox 1200, I will get 6 MB of total memory. I wonder if it is enough for running OS3.9? Graphics card -------------------- Is it possible to upgrade the graphics with a better graphics...

FA: Amiga hardware
Amiga 500 system http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127680630 GVP SIMM 32-4MB/60NS http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127683309 Guru RomV6.10 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127685914 GARY 5719 chip for Amiga 500/2000/CDTV http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127689481 Commodore Keyboard Controller chip for Amiga http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127690704 ...

FA: Amiga CD Compilations (Aminet, Aminet Series, Amiga Format, more!)
My huge collection of Amiga CDs is available on eBay. Have a look, about 6 different sets on auction, all sets starting at AU$0.99. http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZthesiliconavatar ...

FA: SUPER BUSTER Rev. 11 For Amiga 4000 Amiga 3000
Hi, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4133189591 Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Regards ...

FA: SUPER BUSTER Rev. 11 For Amiga 4000 Amiga 3000
Hi, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4133189591 Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Regards ...

FA: Amiga Floppy CPU Board . Custom Amiga chip, Accelerator and More
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove the NO-SPAM Regards ...

amiga
Hi I live in Houston I am a Amiga fan Let me know ...

Web resources about - FA: Amiga 1200 Desktop Dynamite pack, with upgraded Amiga (6Mb, 260mb HDD) - comp.sys.amiga.hardware

Dynamite Headdy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was released in 1994 by Sega for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis , Sega Game Gear and Sega Master System . A port for the Sega 32X was planned, ...

Bobby Dynamite (@AstrosTrainGuy) on Twitter

Bing Goes The Dynamite! - Twitter Blogs
We very firmly believe the open exchange of information can have a positive impact on the world. Every day we see evidence supporting this belief. ...

Avoidance Dynamite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Avoidance Dynamite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The Muppet Show: Dr Teeth & The Electric Mayhem - "Don't Blame The Dynamite" - YouTube
The Muppet Show, Season Two, Episode 35 with Dom DeLuise. Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem sing "Don't Blame the Dynamite."

Shipping expert says Greg Hunt's Port Phillip Bay dynamite claims are 'fanciful'
Claims by federal Environment Minister Greg Hunt that the Victorian government plans to &quot;blast&quot; the heads of Port Phillip Bay have ...

Current Attractions: Napoleon Dynamite turns 10, and the best drug scenes in movies
There’s so many great stories on movies online nowadays that you can’t possibly read them all. Save yourself the time and simply read our regular ...

Make sense of dynamite new super choices
There has never been a better time to build more super for yourself by taking advantage of lower fees and services.

Napoleon Dynamite gets cartoon makeover
Napoleon Dynamite is coming to TV.

Shooting dynamite sticks with the slingshot! - YouTube
...well, not quite :) But category II firecrackers! Those are legal to be used in Germany, but only for two days each year... the 31st of December, ...