FA: Amiga Floppy CPU Board . Custom Amiga chip, Accelerator and More

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95

If you want reply don't forget to remove the NO-SPAM

Regards
0
infoNO
4/24/2004 2:12:00 AM
comp.sys.amiga.hardware 1825 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FA: Amiga Items : Cd32 Games, Mice, Floppy, CPu Board, Custom Chip
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove NO-SPAM Regards ...

FA: Many Amiga Items : Cd32 Game, Mice, Floppy, CPu Board, Custom Chip & Others
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove NO-SPAM Regards ...

FA: SCSI-kit, 68882, amiga magazines (ASM, CHIP, CP, Amiga Welt, Amiga magazine, Amiga Special, Amiga PD, etc.)
X-No-Archive: Yes Hi! I am offering some amiga items on eBay: complete SCSI-kit, incl. host adapter , harddisk, CD-drive, cables, etc. Motorola 68882 FPU PGA version collection of ASM magazines collection of CHIP magazines (some smaller, some complete years) collection of Amiga magazine collection of Amiga Special collection of Amiga Public Domain magazine collection Computer Persoenlich (mother of Happy Computer, Powerplay, 64er and more) collection of Amiga Welt magzine http://www.ebay.de/sch/cphao_n/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1 ending this...

FA:Ending soon Amiga 1000, Amiga 500 and Amiga monitor
Thanks for looking. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=curlyfry1 Leo -- Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any?Check out my tradelist & Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com ...

FA: Amiga Ext Floppy HD & Low Density CPU Board & Others
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove the NO-SPAM Regards ...

FA/FS: New A3640 Accelerator Board V3.1 68040 CPU Amiga 3000 4000
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5173876230 Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Best Regards ...

ctrl amiga amiga
Hi, Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine appears to be running fine. Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Mike Ballantyne "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > Hi, > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > appears to be running fine. > > Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, > any suggestions would be appreciated. > > Regards, > > Mike Ballantyne Check if all three keys on the keyboard actually work... There must be some proggy on Aminet to reboot the machine... "Jan Klok" <jklok@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba4aabbe.0406041349.44ef6fe2@posting.google.com... > "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > > Hi, > > > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > > appears to be running fine. > > > > Rebooting the machine...

Amiga 1200: CTRL+Amiga+Amiga reset does not work
Hello all, I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. What could be the problem? -- Microsoft Corp is prohibited from redistributing this work Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap: > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? One of the keys is dead? "Antti Pyykko" <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in message news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap... > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? A dead key, or a problem with the reset trigger circuit on the keyboard. On 2008-08-09, Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote: > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. Turns out the answer was simpler than I thought. I decided to open up the keyboard and found out that the contact membrane was badly smudged and stained. I gave it a good cleaning and now the keyboard reset w...

..Scoop!! Pc hardware runs amiga software faster than amiga hardware!!
its true.. heres the proof.. http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html Who can refute this evidence? On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:40:30 +0800, "MrJumbles" <fauxbrick1@hotmail.com> wrote: >its true.. >heres the proof.. >http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html > >Who can refute this evidence? and yes, amithlon is great Amiga on PC :) > > > "Sam Smith" <sam@potionp.co.uk> wrote in news:bhvmoa$cle$1$8300dec7 @news.demon.co.uk: > What a shame you can't get Amithlon anymore though :( That's not entirely accurate. Amithlon is no longer bei...

FA: Various Custom Chips for the Amiga
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If don't find the chip you searh let me know there a good chance that I can have it in my Amiga stock. Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Regards ...

Amiga hardware simulation: check this out amiga lovers
Long time ago, I made a project called Smart Communications between an Atari 800 and Amiga 500. Now I ported and added more features to the program and called it MPDOS for PC. It let's you simulate the Atari and Amiga peripherals like joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives using a special cable and software. The software runs under all Windows OS including Windows 3.1. You can check out the details at http://amiga.krishnasoft.com. Joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives eventually go bad but motherboards usually don't so by using the PC to simulate these peripherals, you can continue to use your amiga rather than trash it just because some peripherals stopped functioning. I have some auctions so you can take a shot at getting it below retail pricing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320065196654&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011 Email me for any questions. ...

FA:4000T, Amiga Unix, X11 for Amiga,More
Got a 4000T on eBay. Original Amiga Technologies, not a tower kit. Also got a complete, in-the-box Amiga Unix 2.0 with all manuals, tape, and disks. Some A3000 ZipRAM X11 X Windows System for Amiga by GfxBase Inc. IF you're into older PowerMacs, I also have a relatively rare DayStar Genesis MP 720+ with Quad 604e/180's in it. Check out: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sharkonwheels Thanks! ...

FA: A3640, SAS C/C++ 6.5, OS 3.1, keyboard A4000, VGA adapter, Amiga Vision, Amiga Magazin, floppy disks
Hi! I have some items up for auction on ebay now: A3640 turbocard for amiga 3000/4000 with Motorola 68040 SAS C/C++ development system version 6.5 (latest version) OS 3.1 complete in box keyboard for A4000 (mint, nearly unused) VGA adapter Amiga Vision software package Amiga Magazin complete year 1989 in top condition huge lot of floppy disks http://shop.ebay.de/cph_ao/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 -- Ciao Christian Christian Hoppe schrieb: > Hi! > > I have some items up for auction on ebay now: > > A3640 turb...

FA:Many Amiga Cutom Chips and Hardwares
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove the NO-SPAM Regards ...

FS: Amiga 500, Amiga 600, LIMITED EDITION Amiga 500
Hi ! I have some Amiga items for sale: 1) Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 20 Euro 2) Amiga 600 in perfect condition with power supply, joystick 20 Euro 3) LIMITED Edition Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 4) BOXED Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 5) RGB monitor (working with all Amiga models) in perfect condition (brilliant picture) with power supply cable and RGB cable (with audio cable) 20 Euro 6) Amiga 1200 not working, with internal turbo card. 10 Euro I can send you pictures of any listed item. I will ship the items worldwide and can accept PAYPAL as payment methode. Greetings from Vienna Mag. Andranik Ghalustians ...

Getting Amiga disc images back to Amiga floppy.
I've been given a rather unused A500. Unfortunately there is no software for it, I do on the other hand, have thousands of floppies at home, but considering I'm in NI and my floppies are in England, I'm in a spot of bother. Is there a relatively easy way of getting the images to Amiga floppy, just to test it out? I'm using a laptop, so i'm limited on the types of connections I can use. TIA Pagaggle On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:46:33 +0100, "Foul 'ol Ron" <Underthebridge@Morpork.com> wrote: >I've been given a rather unused A500. Unfortunately there is no software >for it, I do on the other hand, have thousands of floppies at home, but >considering I'm in NI and my floppies are in England, I'm in a spot of >bother. > >Is there a relatively easy way of getting the images to Amiga floppy, just >to test it out? > >I'm using a laptop, so i'm limited on the types of connections I can use. > >TIA > >Pagaggle > hmm if u have no floppy for ur amiga u cant boot it so i dont think it can be done. the only way you can do it is with crossdos or connect pc and amiga with modem or nullmodem or have somekind of hardware floppy that cant write amiga disk "x5" <wsp231-nospam-@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:v9nci2lpqg3eh5o6cskvi5c19jbu4gio2o@4ax.com... > On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:46:33 +0100, "Foul 'ol Ron&q...

Amiga Emulation destroys Amiga PPC / Amiga One for less money and is more functional
My Current setup: Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 ghz) Abit KV8 MAX motherboard 1 gigabyte PC3200 (DDR 400) RAM GeForce 4 TI 4400 (soon to be replaced by an GF FX 6800) 80 gig ATA 133 HDD 8X Plextor DVD +/- RW 16x DVD ROM Win XP Pro Microsoft Wireles Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Microsoft Desktop Elite keyboard A few notes: I keep high end stuff in my machine. The video card is next to be replaced. The setup above, cost LESS than an Amiga One motherboard and some (if you can find it) ancient PC133 RAM. Windows XP I have used for almost 3 years now... never ONCE have I had a bluescreen, except for on m...

FA: AMIGA POWER-STICK
For Auction: The company Jay Miner began to drive funding for the new computer he had in mind. Which we all know as Amiga (from Commodore, though Atari was in the running til the last minute) . Here is one of the rare but excellent joysticks produced by the company Amiga The Power-Stick - see it here: http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83202289 ...

amiga in a box
I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? Chris On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:56:21 -0700, "Tim" <tjlazer@nospam.mail.com> wrote: > >"chrisr" <crex@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message >news:crex-5BF092.20572617082003@news.verizon.net... >> I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) >> and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for >> winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? >> >> Chris > >Easy, just transfer all the files to your Amiga HD and tweak it from there. > >Easier said than done? Use a network, Zip or CD-ROM to transfer the >archive. If you don't know how then get proficient at using the Amiga I >guess... > >Good luck. > >Tim Can it be done without picasso 96? I don't think it works without a video card, my amiga is just aga. Chris ...

cc65 on Amiga/XE1541 on Amiga?
I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the Amiga? Secondly, what are the options to read/write C64 disks with an Amiga? Can I use my XE1541 cable with some software on the Amiga? Thanks, Tom Tommy Watt wrote: > > I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, > but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the > Amiga? > Quoting cc65.org, you should be able to compile cc65 on the Amiga "using either StormC v4.0 or SAS/C...

FA: Amiga hardware
Amiga 500 system http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127680630 GVP SIMM 32-4MB/60NS http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127683309 Guru RomV6.10 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127685914 GARY 5719 chip for Amiga 500/2000/CDTV http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127689481 Commodore Keyboard Controller chip for Amiga http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127690704 ...

FA: SUPER BUSTER Rev. 11 For Amiga 4000 Amiga 3000
Hi, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4133189591 Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Regards ...

FA: SUPER BUSTER Rev. 11 For Amiga 4000 Amiga 3000
Hi, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4133189591 Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Regards ...

FA: Amiga CD Compilations (Aminet, Aminet Series, Amiga Format, more!)
My huge collection of Amiga CDs is available on eBay. Have a look, about 6 different sets on auction, all sets starting at AU$0.99. http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZthesiliconavatar ...

Web resources about - FA: Amiga Floppy CPU Board . Custom Amiga chip, Accelerator and More - comp.sys.amiga.hardware

Accelerator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Accelerator", a song by band The O.A.O.T.'s, on their album Typical Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ...

Facebook PMD Majestic Media Announces Launch Of Accelerator Social Titan Labs
A Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer is dipping its toes in the accelerator waters, as Majestic Media announced the launch of Social Titan ...

Fan Accelerator by PowerReviews Helps Ecommerce Sites Leverage the Like Button
Ecommerce solutions provider PowerReviews today releases a new feature of its OnSite Suite that allows users submitting product reviews through ...

Ignite Accelerator (@ignite100) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Ignite Accelerator @ ignite100 ...

500 Startups : What should the team video in the 500 Startups Accelerator Application convey? Is it just ...
While a lot of the application is through Angellist, and is objective, The team video is something most applicants I've spoken to are apprehensive ...

Download Accelerator for Free on the App Store on iTunes
Get Download Accelerator for Free on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

LEGO Particle Accelerator - YouTube
This is a working particle accelerator built using LEGO bricks. I call it the LBC (Large Brick Collider). It can accelerate a LEGO soccer ball ...

Cisco and Citrix’s Partner Accelerator to drive channel profitability
... Citrix have merged a shared vision regarding the importance of virtualisation through the collaborative development of a global Partner Accelerator ...

Woman accidentally hit accelerator, ran over grandmother
A Florey woman who ran over a grandmother in a school car park during a drop-off has been put on good behaviour and had her licence disqualified. ...

KPMG launches new Perth accelerator to tap energy and natural resources sector
KPMG Australia has launched a new accelerator in Perth that aims to stimulate innovation and entrepreneurship within the energy and natural resources ...