FA:Ending soon Amiga 1000, Amiga 500 and Amiga monitor

Thanks for looking.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=curlyfry1

Leo
--
Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any?Check out my tradelist
& Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com

0
Leo
9/11/2003 2:46:00 AM
comp.sys.amiga.hardware 1825 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FS: Amiga 500, Amiga 600, LIMITED EDITION Amiga 500
Hi ! I have some Amiga items for sale: 1) Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 20 Euro 2) Amiga 600 in perfect condition with power supply, joystick 20 Euro 3) LIMITED Edition Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 4) BOXED Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 5) RGB monitor (working with all Amiga models) in perfect condition (brilliant picture) with power supply cable and RGB cable (with audio cable) 20 Euro 6) Amiga 1200 not working, with internal turbo card. 10 Euro I can send you pictures of any listed item. I will ship the items worldwide and can accept PAYPAL as payment methode. Greetings from Vienna Mag. Andranik Ghalustians ...

FA: SCSI-kit, 68882, amiga magazines (ASM, CHIP, CP, Amiga Welt, Amiga magazine, Amiga Special, Amiga PD, etc.)
X-No-Archive: Yes Hi! I am offering some amiga items on eBay: complete SCSI-kit, incl. host adapter , harddisk, CD-drive, cables, etc. Motorola 68882 FPU PGA version collection of ASM magazines collection of CHIP magazines (some smaller, some complete years) collection of Amiga magazine collection of Amiga Special collection of Amiga Public Domain magazine collection Computer Persoenlich (mother of Happy Computer, Powerplay, 64er and more) collection of Amiga Welt magzine http://www.ebay.de/sch/cphao_n/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1 ending this...

Amiga 1200: CTRL+Amiga+Amiga reset does not work
Hello all, I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. What could be the problem? -- Microsoft Corp is prohibited from redistributing this work Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap: > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? One of the keys is dead? "Antti Pyykko" <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in message news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap... > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? A dead key, or a problem with the reset trigger circuit on the keyboard. On 2008-08-09, Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote: > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. Turns out the answer was simpler than I thought. I decided to open up the keyboard and found out that the contact membrane was badly smudged and stained. I gave it a good cleaning and now the keyboard reset w...

ctrl amiga amiga
Hi, Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine appears to be running fine. Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Mike Ballantyne "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > Hi, > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > appears to be running fine. > > Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, > any suggestions would be appreciated. > > Regards, > > Mike Ballantyne Check if all three keys on the keyboard actually work... There must be some proggy on Aminet to reboot the machine... "Jan Klok" <jklok@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba4aabbe.0406041349.44ef6fe2@posting.google.com... > "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > > Hi, > > > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine > > appears to be running fine. > > > > Rebooting the machine...

FA: Amiga 500 Dataflyer! adds Hard drive and 8megs of ram to your AMiga 500
This is a great deal on an Dataflyer 500 upgrade for the Amiga 500. Plug it in and instantly your Amiga 500 will boot from a hard drive and have 8megs of fast ram! Low price of just 15 dollars! In great condition, selling because of a move I must get rid of my Commodore collection. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8781334218&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Get your bids in today because auction end's early SATURDAY morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------------------------------------------------------- Dataflyer 500, this add's a harddrive and 8megs of fast ram to any Amiga 500. It's in great shape and I will take the time to disassemble it and pack in bubble wrap like the day it came new to me. Everything works and it is sturdy metal enclosure that is in actual mint condition. Look's good next to your Amiga and makes your low end 500 a real computer. Also includes the original installation disk incase you want to add another or replace the current hard drive. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8781334218&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:20:10 -0500, kevin <kevnospam242@gmail.com> wrote: >This is a great deal on an Dataflyer 500 upgrade for the Amiga 500. >Plug it in and instantly your Amiga 500 will boot from a hard drive >and have 8megs of fast ram! Low price of j...

CNet Amiga BBS on Amiga 500?
Hello, I have an Amiga 500 and would like to run CNet Amiga BBS on it. It has a hard drive and is running 2.0 ROMs, do I need to be running a better CPU then the 68000? And which versions will work on this setup if any? And anyone know where to get a copy since Zen Metal is no longer making it available? Thanks, Tommy ...

..Scoop!! Pc hardware runs amiga software faster than amiga hardware!!
its true.. heres the proof.. http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html Who can refute this evidence? On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:40:30 +0800, "MrJumbles" <fauxbrick1@hotmail.com> wrote: >its true.. >heres the proof.. >http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html > >Who can refute this evidence? and yes, amithlon is great Amiga on PC :) > > > "Sam Smith" <sam@potionp.co.uk> wrote in news:bhvmoa$cle$1$8300dec7 @news.demon.co.uk: > What a shame you can't get Amithlon anymore though :( That's not entirely accurate. Amithlon is no longer bei...

FA:4000T, Amiga Unix, X11 for Amiga,More
Got a 4000T on eBay. Original Amiga Technologies, not a tower kit. Also got a complete, in-the-box Amiga Unix 2.0 with all manuals, tape, and disks. Some A3000 ZipRAM X11 X Windows System for Amiga by GfxBase Inc. IF you're into older PowerMacs, I also have a relatively rare DayStar Genesis MP 720+ with Quad 604e/180's in it. Check out: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sharkonwheels Thanks! ...

Amiga hardware simulation: check this out amiga lovers
Long time ago, I made a project called Smart Communications between an Atari 800 and Amiga 500. Now I ported and added more features to the program and called it MPDOS for PC. It let's you simulate the Atari and Amiga peripherals like joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives using a special cable and software. The software runs under all Windows OS including Windows 3.1. You can check out the details at http://amiga.krishnasoft.com. Joysticks, mice, keyboards, and disk drives eventually go bad but motherboards usually don't so by using the PC to simulate these peripherals, you can continue to use your amiga rather than trash it just because some peripherals stopped functioning. I have some auctions so you can take a shot at getting it below retail pricing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320065196654&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011 Email me for any questions. ...

Amiga Emulation destroys Amiga PPC / Amiga One for less money and is more functional
My Current setup: Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 ghz) Abit KV8 MAX motherboard 1 gigabyte PC3200 (DDR 400) RAM GeForce 4 TI 4400 (soon to be replaced by an GF FX 6800) 80 gig ATA 133 HDD 8X Plextor DVD +/- RW 16x DVD ROM Win XP Pro Microsoft Wireles Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Microsoft Desktop Elite keyboard A few notes: I keep high end stuff in my machine. The video card is next to be replaced. The setup above, cost LESS than an Amiga One motherboard and some (if you can find it) ancient PC133 RAM. Windows XP I have used for almost 3 years now... never ONCE have I had a bluescreen, except for on m...

cc65 on Amiga/XE1541 on Amiga?
I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the Amiga? Secondly, what are the options to read/write C64 disks with an Amiga? Can I use my XE1541 cable with some software on the Amiga? Thanks, Tom Tommy Watt wrote: > > I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, > but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the > Amiga? > Quoting cc65.org, you should be able to compile cc65 on the Amiga "using either StormC v4.0 or SAS/C...

amiga in a box
I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? Chris On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:56:21 -0700, "Tim" <tjlazer@nospam.mail.com> wrote: > >"chrisr" <crex@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message >news:crex-5BF092.20572617082003@news.verizon.net... >> I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) >> and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for >> winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? >> >> Chris > >Easy, just transfer all the files to your Amiga HD and tweak it from there. > >Easier said than done? Use a network, Zip or CD-ROM to transfer the >archive. If you don't know how then get proficient at using the Amiga I >guess... > >Good luck. > >Tim Can it be done without picasso 96? I don't think it works without a video card, my amiga is just aga. Chris ...

FA: ENDS SOON
See this and my other auctions at: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=neofree Thanks, Tommy ...

amiga
Hi I live in Houston I am a Amiga fan Let me know ...

Amiga
Where can i find kick rom for winuae. "Dado" <davor.hecimovic@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message news:e5p5j1$9ck$1@ss408.t-com.hr... > Where can i find kick rom for winuae. http://www.amigaforever.com/ You get all the ROMs which is good for running really old games. --- Sam Dado wrote: > Where can i find kick rom for winuae. Search google, or check the p2p nets, they're there. "Tony A." <you.dont@need.to.know> wrote in message news:kOWfg.38$Yi3.32@newsfe3-win.ntli.net... > Dado wrote: >> Where can i find ...

Amiga
I am currently trying to de-clutter some stuff that has been stored for many years... manuals, disks, IOMEGA ZIP drives (remember those?) various computing memorabilia acquired in a career that spans 50 years. Anyway, I came across a full set of Amiga startup disks, along with the OS and utilities and was loth to throw them out. I haven't found the machine as yet, (there is a container load of stuff accumulated from all over the world) but I suspect the machine is gone. Anyway, if anybody has an old Amiga stored somewhere, I'm happy to forward what I have (disks and...

Amiga 1200 HD with network card, Amiga 500, accessories
Please take a look at my eBay auction if you are interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5137050536&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT ...

FA: AMIGA POWER-STICK
For Auction: The company Jay Miner began to drive funding for the new computer he had in mind. Which we all know as Amiga (from Commodore, though Atari was in the running til the last minute) . Here is one of the rare but excellent joysticks produced by the company Amiga The Power-Stick - see it here: http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83202289 ...

FA: ENDS SOON: Amiga 500 w/ 200MB HD, 4.5MB RAM, CD-ROM and More!
Less then 24 hours remain! Click below for this auction and others as well. Thanks, Tom http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=neofree ...

FA: Amiga Floppy CPU Board . Custom Amiga chip, Accelerator and More
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove the NO-SPAM Regards ...

FA: SUPER BUSTER Rev. 11 For Amiga 4000 Amiga 3000
Hi, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4133189591 Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Regards ...

FA: SUPER BUSTER Rev. 11 For Amiga 4000 Amiga 3000
Hi, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4133189591 Remove the NO-SPAM to reply Regards ...

FA: Amiga CD Compilations (Aminet, Aminet Series, Amiga Format, more!)
My huge collection of Amiga CDs is available on eBay. Have a look, about 6 different sets on auction, all sets starting at AU$0.99. http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZthesiliconavatar ...

Amiga: Amiga 4000D or 4000T USA
Hello group, I am looking to purchase an amiga 4000 desktop or tower unit. I live in the states, but I am willing to purchase a unit from overseas. I will make a good offer for the right system. Thanks, Andrew I have a 4000 but the floppy is not working, and the HD is out (IDE) will work on it for you if you want ? -- Thank you Frank ALexander 597 Circlewood Dr. Paradise, CA. 95969 Books www.thediscountbookstore.com Electronic Traning www.booksandtraining.com Bus/FAX (530) 872-3722 Ordering (888) 402-6442 "Andrew Cummins" <mustangofliberty@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:63b202.0411090602.7b054093@posting.google.com... > Hello group, > > I am looking to purchase an amiga 4000 desktop or tower unit. I live > in the states, but I am willing to purchase a unit from overseas. I > will make a good offer for the right system. > > Thanks, > Andrew On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:25:54 GMT, "Alex" <alex9322@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >I have a 4000 but the floppy is not working, and the HD is out (IDE) will >work on it for you if you want ? Check the +5v line, it might be bad when FDD doesn't work. -- improbable does not mean impossible ...

Web resources about - FA:Ending soon Amiga 1000, Amiga 500 and Amiga monitor - comp.sys.amiga.hardware