Amiga CD32 Software & Games for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8249136003

A variety of CD32 Titles that can also run on CDROM-equipped A1200 and A4000
machines using CD32  Emulation (Included with IDE Fix 97 amongst others).

The titles are:

Trivial Pursuit
Global Effect
Arcade Pool
Microcosm
Insight: Dinosaurs
Lamborghini American Challenge
The Guinness Disc of Records
Oscar & Diggers
CD32 Gamer Demo Disc: 1994 - Volume 7
Amiga CD32 Magazine Demo Disc - 1994

-----------------------------------
Mike Parker
a1200.68030@virgin.net

0
Mike
1/5/2006 4:05:24 AM
comp.sys.amiga.misc 1963 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

C64/128 & Amiga Games & Software for Sale
Quite a few Commodore 64/128 & Amiga games and programs up for sale. Some still sealed. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=colesmedia Some of the C64/128 programs: Timeworks Data Manager 128 Timeworks Personal Finance 128 Timeworks Partner 128 (cartridge) Timeworks Word Writer 128 Epyx Fast Load (cartridge) AD&D War of the Lance Zork III F-19 Richard Petty's Talladega Sky Travel (Astronomy software) Storm Trilogy Bulge: Battle for Antwerp Afterburner Flight Simulator II Hostage Rescue Mission & more Some of the Amiga programs: OnLine! P...

Amiga Games & Software
Quite a few Amiga games and programs up for sale. Some still sealed. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=colesmedia Some of the programs: OnLine! Platinum Edition Design 3D Professional Draw Deluxe Paint Home Office Advantage Captive ProWrite 3.0 Crime Does Not Pay World Circuit Hill Street Blues Amiga Vision Clive Barker's Nightbreed Battlestorm Wild Streets Amazing Spiderman and more ...

FA: Amiga & CD32 Games, TrackBall and more.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove NO-SPAM Regards ...

FA: Many Amiga CD32 Games & Others
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove NO-SPAM Regards ...

FS: Misc. Amiga Hard & Software (USA)
This is the last call on this stuff, make a reasonable offer and you've got it. Buyer pays shipping from NJ (USA) HARDWARE ======== Amiga ROMs: OS KickStart Labels V2.04 37.175 ROM0 & ROM1 V3.0 39.106 ROM 1 & <not designated> $25 Emplant Rev 1.5 with install and MAC boot diskettes, condition unknown Quantum 50mb SCSI HD w/ legacy software, condition unknown $25 Clarity 16 in the original box, with the manual and installation diskette. SOFTWARE ======== SAS C 6.0 with manuals $25 Productivity: Open ...

Great New Linux Consoles
The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld computing The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of emulators written for it The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox and is the same shape and size as a nintendo DS To find more information view here http://gp2xwizandpandora.blogspot.com/ or to order Check the data here on GP2X Wiz: http://gp2x.co.uk/go.pl?A216 Check the data here on Pandora: http://openpandora.org/worldmap.html Mention you were sent by Raj Takhar and you may get an extra discount ...

Complete Upgraded Amiga 2000; Monitor; Development,Utilities,Productivity, & Game Software as Package
Complete Working Upgraded Amiga 2000; 1080 Monitor; Development, Productivity, & Game Software, Manuals as Package - $75 plus shipping Upgraded working Amiga 2000 Including: Rev 4.2 Motherboard with 6.2 ROM Dual bootrom switch (1.3 or 2.0) Power Supply 1 Mb Chip Memory (upgrade) Commodore 2052 2 Mb add-on ram (upgrade) 2-internal, 3.5 inch floppy disks (1 disk is upgrade) 1-100Mb SCSI Disk (Two 50 Mb partitions) (upgrade) Flicker Fixer and Connector (upgrade) Permits use of VGA Monitor HardFrame/2000 by Microbotics 3 button Optical Mouse and pad (upgrade) 2 butt...

Your Amiga Top Ten Amiga Games
Hello For you...which is the Top Ten best amiga games ever? thanks. greetings from Spain. On 04-Nov-04 12:03:29, Landoq said >Hello >For you...which is the Top Ten best amiga games ever? >thanks. >greetings from Spain. Donde estar Carlos Sainz???!!!!!!!!!!! ;) So where are your top ten? My top ten today are (and in no particular order): Paradroid 90 - its a shoot-em-up with a cool sub game, the ability to take over progressively deadly droids, and some of the best ever music and sound ever put in a game. Celtic Legends - A sort of Lor...

FA: Many Amiga Items : Cd32 Game, Mice, Floppy, CPu Board, Custom Chip & Others
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95 If you want reply don't forget to remove NO-SPAM Regards ...

Games for Sale
Many Games for Sale on eBay. Many are Buy It Now. Just do a search by item number if interested. Their Finest Hour by Lucasfilm for IBM 3047721422 $14.99 $14.99 n/a 1 n/a Sep-16 Sep-23 19:49:46 The Colonel's Bequest by Sierra for IBM 3047721994 $14.99 $14.99 n/a 1 n/a Sep-16 Sep-23 19:53:00 Pipe Dream by Lucasfilm for Amiga 3047722483 $14.99 $14.99 n/a 1 n/a Sep-16 Sep-23 19:56:00 The Summoning by SSI for IBM 3047722991 $14.99 $14.99 n/a 1 n/a Sep-16 Sep-23 19:58:43 Flashback, The Quest for Identity by SSI, IBM 3047723834 $14.99 $...

Amiga games for sale
Brian the Lion: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4598&item=5138713216 Jurassic Park: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4598&item=5138719730 Excellent Conditions. -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG ...

Amiga 4000T& A2000 Videotoaster & much software
Will not ship, pick up in Sherbrooke, Quebec see before buying. For sale as a lot, take all or nothing. 100 pounds or more total. 1 Amiga 4000T with Cyberstorm MK68060 50mhz 32 meg ram 2 SCSI HD total of 4 gig space 1 AD1012 soundcard 1 TBC III timebase 1 flicker fixer (no monitor) 1 Amiga 2000 Stock with 1 Videotoaster 2000 card 2 Amiga commodore 1084 monitor in working order (RGB...

What is the best & cheapest Amiga to Amiga Networking?
-- WARNING: Do not use your "Reply to" button! Please use this e-mail address instead: whoiscameramandan@att.net ^^^ but remove "whois" first Please update your address book and thanks for helping me fight the spambots! *********************************** Hi gang, I need to connect my A4000T Flyer to another Amiga to scan photos/transfer files between them. I need something reliable and easy to set up (without taking out a loan..........) I'd also like to connect the A4000T/Flyer to a new Pentium 4 for the same reason. Any ideas for har...

ctrl amiga amiga
Hi, Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine appears to be running fine. Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Mike Ballantyne "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > Hi, > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, eve...

Web resources about - Amiga CD32 Software & Games for sale - comp.sys.amiga.misc

Software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer software or simply software is any set of machine-readable instructions that directs a computer 's processor to perform specific operations. ...

Questioning Software
I first attempted to use HealthCare.gov to learn about options for covering my granddaughter, who is not covered by my employer-subsidized insurance. ...

Lessons Learned by a Solo Entrepreneur - Software by Rob
... is written by Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur. He writes about startups, internet marketing, SEO, and other topics that interest software ...

Renaissance Software
We help individuals and companies to apply state of the art design and process technologies to both embedded and non-embedded software development. ...

Business of Software
Checking form... [x] Receive Updates Search Boston 2012 October 1st-3rd Earlybird tickets from $1,695 Register Earlybird rate available for: ...

Scaling Software Agility - Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell
Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell

Software on the Side
While I was at Ancestry.com, we used the StrengthsFinder assessment to give us insights into ourselves. If you haven’t taken it, I highly recommend ...

The Famous Software Company - Development Blog
A year ago I was looking for an app that enabled me to stream audio from iTunes to my iPhone. I was sharing an apartment at the time, and in ...

A Software Insider's Point of View
Innovative CIO’s Betting On Disruptive Technologies That Impact Enterprise Business Value In the Four Personas of the Next Gen CIO published ...