Amiga

Where can i find kick rom for winuae.

0
Dado
6/2/2006 10:57:39 AM
comp.sys.amiga.misc 1963 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"Dado" <davor.hecimovic@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message
> Where can i find kick rom for winuae.

http://www.amigaforever.com/

You get all the ROMs which is good for running really old games.

---
Sam

0
Sam
6/2/2006 12:02:26 PM
Dado wrote:
> Where can i find kick rom for winuae.

Search google, or check the p2p nets, they're there.

0
Tony
6/2/2006 1:11:44 PM
"Tony A." <you.dont@need.to.know> wrote in message
> Dado wrote:
>> Where can i find kick rom for winuae.
>
> Search google, or check the p2p nets, they're there.
>
>Thanks!

0
Dado
6/2/2006 8:17:54 PM
Dado wrote:
> Where can i find kick rom for winuae.

Check your inbox................

Mike.

--
http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/index.html
http://commodore16.bravehost.com

0
Wolfgang

ctrl amiga amiga
Hi, Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine appears to be running fine. Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Mike Ballantyne "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > Hi, > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, eve...

Amiga 1200: CTRL+Amiga+Amiga reset does not work
Hello all, I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. What could be the problem? -- Microsoft Corp is prohibited from redistributing this work Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap: > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? One of th...

FA: SCSI-kit, 68882, amiga magazines (ASM, CHIP, CP, Amiga Welt, Amiga magazine, Amiga Special, Amiga PD, etc.)
X-No-Archive: Yes Hi! I am offering some amiga items on eBay: complete SCSI-kit, incl. host adapter , harddisk, CD-drive, cables, etc. Motorola 68882 FPU PGA version collection of ASM magazines collection of CHIP magazines (some smaller, some complete years) collection of Amiga magazine collection of Amiga Special collection of Amiga Public Domain magazine collection Computer Persoenlich (mother of Happy Computer, Powerplay, 64er and more) collection of Amiga Welt magzine http://www.ebay.de/sch/cphao_n/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1 ending this...

FA:Ending soon Amiga 1000, Amiga 500 and Amiga monitor
Thanks for looking. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=curlyfry1 Leo -- Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any?Check out my tradelist & Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com ...

FS: Amiga 500, Amiga 600, LIMITED EDITION Amiga 500
Hi ! I have some Amiga items for sale: 1) Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 20 Euro 2) Amiga 600 in perfect condition with power supply, joystick 20 Euro 3) LIMITED Edition Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 4) BOXED Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 5) RGB monitor (work...

Amiga Emulation destroys Amiga PPC / Amiga One for less money and is more functional
My Current setup: Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 ghz) Abit KV8 MAX motherboard 1 gigabyte PC3200 (DDR 400) RAM GeForce 4 TI 4400 (soon to be replaced by an GF FX 6800) 80 gig ATA 133 HDD 8X Plextor DVD +/- RW 16x DVD ROM Win XP Pro Microsoft Wireles Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Microsoft Desktop Elite keyboard A few notes: I keep high end stuff in my machine. The video card is next to be replaced. The setup above, cost LESS than an Amiga One motherboard and some (if you can find it) ancient PC133 RAM. Windows XP I have used for almost 3 years now... never ONCE have I had a bluescreen, except for on m...

amiga in a box
I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? Chris On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:56:21 -0700, "Tim" <tjlazer@nospam.mail.com> wrote: > >"chrisr" <crex@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message >news:crex-5BF092.20572617082003@news.verizon.net... >> I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) >> and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup f...

cc65 on Amiga/XE1541 on Amiga?
I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the Amiga? Secondly, what are the options to read/write C64 disks with an Amiga? Can I use my XE1541 cable with some software on the Amiga? Thanks, Tom Tommy Watt wrote: > > I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, > but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the > Amiga? > Quoting cc65.org, you should be able to compile cc65 on the Amiga "using either StormC v4.0 or SAS/C...

amiga
Hi I live in Houston I am a Amiga fan Let me know ...

Your Amiga Top Ten Amiga Games
Hello For you...which is the Top Ten best amiga games ever? thanks. greetings from Spain. On 04-Nov-04 12:03:29, Landoq said >Hello >For you...which is the Top Ten best amiga games ever? >thanks. >greetings from Spain. Donde estar Carlos Sainz???!!!!!!!!!!! ;) So where are your top ten? My top ten today are (and in no particular order): Paradroid 90 - its a shoot-em-up with a cool sub game, the ability to take over progressively deadly droids, and some of the best ever music and sound ever put in a game. Celtic Legends - A sort of Lor...

Amiga: Amiga 4000D or 4000T USA
Hello group, I am looking to purchase an amiga 4000 desktop or tower unit. I live in the states, but I am willing to purchase a unit from overseas. I will make a good offer for the right system. Thanks, Andrew I have a 4000 but the floppy is not working, and the HD is out (IDE) will work on it for you if you want ? -- Thank you Frank ALexander 597 Circlewood Dr. Paradise, CA. 95969 Books www.thediscountbookstore.com Electronic Traning www.booksandtraining.com Bus/FAX (530) 872-3722 Ordering...

FS: Amiga 3000, Amiga 2000 and More
After being stiffed, TWICE, on getting some hard ROMs for my beloved A3000, a friend of mine came up with an offer on some of his old PC equipment that I just couldn't refuse. But in order for me to get it I have to depart from Amiga HW, at least for now. There for I am selling my Amiga 3000 and my FastLane Z3 board. Now Pay attention closely. My Amiga 3000 is fully functional from a hardware standpoint. It is capable of booting with or without the Fastlane Z3 card installed. However an error in the softkick bootroms cause the computer to guru and not properly. The instal...

CNet Amiga BBS on Amiga 500?
Hello, I have an Amiga 500 and would like to run CNet Amiga BBS on it. It has a hard drive and is running 2.0 ROMs, do I need to be running a better CPU then the 68000? And which versions will work on this setup if any? And anyone know where to get a copy since Zen Metal is no longer making it available? Thanks, Tommy ...

Web resources about - Amiga - comp.sys.amiga.misc

Amiga - Wikipedia
The former Amiga logo, as used by Commodore-Amiga Inc The Amiga 500 (1987) was the best selling model The Amiga was a family of personal computers ...

Amiga Music Mp3 Archive - Mp3 Amiga Music > Amiga Demo Music
Amiga Music Mp3 Archive. Amiga game, demo and cracktro tunes recorded to MP3 format. No trackers needed here. Just download and Listen. Mp3 Amiga ...

AmigaRemix - The place for Amiga Game- and Demo-music Remixes!
Sorted by addition date in descending order. All 856 remixes shown, 40 at a time. At the moment, there are 4 remixes in the submission queue. ...

Tres Amigas
Navajo leader sees $1.5 billion grid connection project as opportunity to reach more markets A $1.5 billion effort to link the United States' ...

amiga600.de - The Extreme Amiga 600 Upgrading Page
This page has been last updated on: 06 October 2010. See News-Section for details. May I introduce: My Amiga 600HD/030 Motorola 68030/40 MHz, ...

Amigaworld.net - The Amiga Computer Community Portal Website
Latest Amiga Computer News, Amiga Discussion Forums, Amiga FAQs and Amiga Technical Support

Amiga.org
The Internet's premier source of information regarding the Commodore Amiga computer, Amiga Virtual Machine (Amiga Forever), Amiga OS 4.x, MorphOS ...

Amiga History Guide
Complete guide to the Amiga.

Viva Amiga - The Documentary
Hello my fellow Amigans... Alright, I've gotten the message. You all want me to blog more. I know, I know. Look, I promise I'm working hard, ...

Aimee Amiga (@aimeeamiga) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Aimee Amiga @ aimeeamiga ...