CNet Amiga BBS on Amiga 500?

Hello,

I have an Amiga 500 and would like to run CNet Amiga BBS on it.  It
has a hard drive and is running 2.0 ROMs, do I need to be running a
better CPU then the 68000?  And which versions will work on this setup
if any?  And anyone know where to get a copy since Zen Metal is no
longer making it available?

Thanks,

Tommy
0
tom
10/27/2003 6:30:16 AM
comp.sys.amiga.misc 1963 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FS: Amiga 500, Amiga 600, LIMITED EDITION Amiga 500
Hi ! I have some Amiga items for sale: 1) Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 20 Euro 2) Amiga 600 in perfect condition with power supply, joystick 20 Euro 3) LIMITED Edition Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 4) BOXED Amiga 500 in perfect condition with power supply, tv modulator, 1mb ram, joystick, amiga 500 handbook, original workbench disk 35 Euro 5) RGB monitor (work...

FA:Ending soon Amiga 1000, Amiga 500 and Amiga monitor
Thanks for looking. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=curlyfry1 Leo -- Im looking for Commodore Cartridges! Got any?Check out my tradelist & Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com ...

Amiga 1200: CTRL+Amiga+Amiga reset does not work
Hello all, I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. What could be the problem? -- Microsoft Corp is prohibited from redistributing this work Antti Pyykko <comp.sys.amiga.hardware@molukki.com> wrote in news:slrng9r34r.klh.pyksy+news@hanuri.dap: > Hello all, > > I have an Amiga 1200 that otherwise works ok, but the CTRL-Amiga-Amiga > keyboard reset does not work. Nothing happens when I hit C-A-A. Ever. > > What could be the problem? One of th...

ctrl amiga amiga
Hi, Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, even though the machine appears to be running fine. Rebooting the machine with the power switch is getting a little annoying, any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Mike Ballantyne "Mike Ballantyne" <mikeb@NOSPAMbigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<GdYvc.5418$rz4.1631@news-server.bigpond.net.au>... > Hi, > > Having a small problem with an a500 (rev6a mb) > > Ctrl-Amiga-Amiga (warm reboot) is no longer working, eve...

FA: SCSI-kit, 68882, amiga magazines (ASM, CHIP, CP, Amiga Welt, Amiga magazine, Amiga Special, Amiga PD, etc.)
X-No-Archive: Yes Hi! I am offering some amiga items on eBay: complete SCSI-kit, incl. host adapter , harddisk, CD-drive, cables, etc. Motorola 68882 FPU PGA version collection of ASM magazines collection of CHIP magazines (some smaller, some complete years) collection of Amiga magazine collection of Amiga Special collection of Amiga Public Domain magazine collection Computer Persoenlich (mother of Happy Computer, Powerplay, 64er and more) collection of Amiga Welt magzine http://www.ebay.de/sch/cphao_n/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1 ending this...

FA: Amiga 500 Dataflyer! adds Hard drive and 8megs of ram to your AMiga 500
This is a great deal on an Dataflyer 500 upgrade for the Amiga 500. Plug it in and instantly your Amiga 500 will boot from a hard drive and have 8megs of fast ram! Low price of just 15 dollars! In great condition, selling because of a move I must get rid of my Commodore collection. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8781334218&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Get your bids in today because auction end's early SATURDAY morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------------------------------------------------------- Dataflyer 500, this add'...

Amiga Emulation destroys Amiga PPC / Amiga One for less money and is more functional
My Current setup: Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 ghz) Abit KV8 MAX motherboard 1 gigabyte PC3200 (DDR 400) RAM GeForce 4 TI 4400 (soon to be replaced by an GF FX 6800) 80 gig ATA 133 HDD 8X Plextor DVD +/- RW 16x DVD ROM Win XP Pro Microsoft Wireles Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Microsoft Desktop Elite keyboard A few notes: I keep high end stuff in my machine. The video card is next to be replaced. The setup above, cost LESS than an Amiga One motherboard and some (if you can find it) ancient PC133 RAM. Windows XP I have used for almost 3 years now... never ONCE have I had a bluescreen, except for on m...

amiga in a box
I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup for winuae. Can anyone tell me how to do this??? Chris On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:56:21 -0700, "Tim" <tjlazer@nospam.mail.com> wrote: > >"chrisr" <crex@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message >news:crex-5BF092.20572617082003@news.verizon.net... >> I've got an amiga 1200 with a 50mhz 030 accelerator (with co-processor) >> and I would like it to look like Jaybee's amiga in a box setup f...

cc65 on Amiga/XE1541 on Amiga?
I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the Amiga? Secondly, what are the options to read/write C64 disks with an Amiga? Can I use my XE1541 cable with some software on the Amiga? Thanks, Tom Tommy Watt wrote: > > I was wondering... there doesn't appear to be a Amiga version of cc65, > but could I run cc65 for DOS in a DOS emulator or bridgeboard on the > Amiga? > Quoting cc65.org, you should be able to compile cc65 on the Amiga "using either StormC v4.0 or SAS/C...

Landover Amiga BBS
http://commodore.thebbs.org news://commodore.thebbs.org - Fidonet via newsreader http://commodore.thebbs.org/pun/index.php - CBM & Amiga forums Since 1987 - Australia's oldest Amiga & CBM BBS ...

Amiga 1200 HD with network card, Amiga 500, accessories
Please take a look at my eBay auction if you are interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5137050536&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT ...

Amiga
I am currently trying to de-clutter some stuff that has been stored for many years... manuals, disks, IOMEGA ZIP drives (remember those?) various computing memorabilia acquired in a career that spans 50 years. Anyway, I came across a full set of Amiga startup disks, along with the OS and utilities and was loth to throw them out. I haven't found the machine as yet, (there is a container load of stuff accumulated from all over the world) but I suspect the machine is gone. Anyway, if anybody has an old Amiga stored somewhere, I'm happy to forward what I have (disks and...

amiga
Hi I live in Houston I am a Amiga fan Let me know ...

Amiga
Where can i find kick rom for winuae. "Dado" <davor.hecimovic@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message news:e5p5j1$9ck$1@ss408.t-com.hr... > Where can i find kick rom for winuae. http://www.amigaforever.com/ You get all the ROMs which is good for running really old games. --- Sam Dado wrote: > Where can i find kick rom for winuae. Search google, or check the p2p nets, they're there. "Tony A." <you.dont@need.to.know> wrote in message news:kOWfg.38$Yi3.32@newsfe3-win.ntli.net... > Dado wrote: >> Where can i find ...

Web resources about - CNet Amiga BBS on Amiga 500? - comp.sys.amiga.misc

Amiga - Wikipedia
The former Amiga logo, as used by Commodore-Amiga Inc The Amiga 500 (1987) was the best selling model The Amiga was a family of personal computers ...

Amiga Music Mp3 Archive - Mp3 Amiga Music > Amiga Demo Music
Amiga Music Mp3 Archive. Amiga game, demo and cracktro tunes recorded to MP3 format. No trackers needed here. Just download and Listen. Mp3 Amiga ...

AmigaRemix - The place for Amiga Game- and Demo-music Remixes!
Sorted by addition date in descending order. All 856 remixes shown, 40 at a time. At the moment, there are 4 remixes in the submission queue. ...

Tres Amigas
Navajo leader sees $1.5 billion grid connection project as opportunity to reach more markets A $1.5 billion effort to link the United States' ...

amiga600.de - The Extreme Amiga 600 Upgrading Page
This page has been last updated on: 06 October 2010. See News-Section for details. May I introduce: My Amiga 600HD/030 Motorola 68030/40 MHz, ...

Amigaworld.net - The Amiga Computer Community Portal Website
Latest Amiga Computer News, Amiga Discussion Forums, Amiga FAQs and Amiga Technical Support

Amiga.org
The Internet's premier source of information regarding the Commodore Amiga computer, Amiga Virtual Machine (Amiga Forever), Amiga OS 4.x, MorphOS ...

Amiga History Guide
Complete guide to the Amiga.

Viva Amiga - The Documentary
Hello my fellow Amigans... Alright, I've gotten the message. You all want me to blog more. I know, I know. Look, I promise I'm working hard, ...

Aimee Amiga (@aimeeamiga) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Aimee Amiga @ aimeeamiga ...