printer

Hello,

I have te possibility to buy a DMP2000 printer. It is new, never been used,
how much to pay for this?

THX,Fabien

0
Fabien
11/28/2003 7:59:42 PM
comp.sys.amstrad.8bit 1707 articles. 0 followers. roche182 (635) is leader. Post Follow

"Fabien Nicaud" <fabien.nicaud@wanadoo.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:
bq8908$3vk$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr...
> Hello,
>
> I have te possibility to buy a DMP2000 printer. It is new, never been
used,
> how much to pay for this?
>
> THX,Fabien

Always a harsh question...
It can go from none to a dozen of euros...
I guess the right price is the price you're willing to pay for it ! ;-)

Charles

0
Charles
11/28/2003 11:26:16 PM
Charles da Silva wrote:
> "Fabien Nicaud" <fabien.nicaud@wanadoo.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:
> bq8908$3vk$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr...
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I have te possibility to buy a DMP2000 printer. It is new, never been
>
> used,
>
>>how much to pay for this?
>>
>>THX,Fabien
>>

> Always a harsh question...
> It can go from none to a dozen of euros...
> I guess the right price is the price you're willing to pay for it ! ;-)
>
> Charles

Before you buy checkout a source and price of ribbons. You can still get
them in the UK but you will pay about 10 euro plus postage.

Regards David P

0
David
11/29/2003 8:42:03 AM
"David Parkess" <sheriff.nottingham@ntlworld.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 3FC85BDB.8020803@ntlworld.com...
> Charles da Silva wrote:
> > "Fabien Nicaud" <fabien.nicaud@wanadoo.fr> a �crit dans le message de
> > bq8908$3vk$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr...
> >
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>I have te possibility to buy a DMP2000 printer. It is new, never been
> >
> > used,
> >
> >>how much to pay for this?
> >>
> >>THX,Fabien
> >>

> > Always a harsh question...
> > It can go from none to a dozen of euros...
> > I guess the right price is the price you're willing to pay for it ! ;-)
> >
> > Charles
> >

> Before you buy checkout a source and price of ribbons. You can still get
> them in the UK but you will pay about 10 euro plus postage.
>
> Regards David P

Good point indeed... The question is : do you want to use the printer or not
? (I guess some collectors do not use their items). If so, David is right,
because it is not that simple to find these ribbons, though some French and
British online store still have some. You can also find them via ebay.

Charles

0
Charles
11/29/2003 9:33:27 AM
"Fabien Nicaud" <fabien.nicaud@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have te possibility to buy a DMP2000 printer. It is new, never been
used,
> how much to pay for this?

Why buy a 2000?

It is noisy, has limited fonts, and the ribbons are getting harder to find.

--
Brian
"This isn't the longest day of the year: it just feels like it"

0
Brian