4Meg GS RAM cards available again

I've sourced some more RAM so I have made another batch of 4Meg RAM
cards for the GS. With the new source I was able to reduce the price
to $49! Just in case anybody was looking for a 4Meg card at a good
price.

Cheers,

Vince
Briel Computers
http://www.brielcomputers.com
comp.sys.apple2 10588 articles. 0 followers. antoine.vignau (1077) is leader. Post Follow

SN#20450 NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta is Now Available as Free Download
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 126 Issue 3 2008-08-18 Article 20450 from section "NetBeans" New Features for Java and PHP Developers The NetBeans community has made available to users a free, unrestricted download of NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta in keeping with its goal of providing a superior environment designed to reduce development time. The simplified installation and configuration of NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta gives users easy access to the enhancements and features of this newest version that supports Java technology, JavaScript...

processor and ram
This might be a silly question of experience oracle developers but.. I want to know the the CPU speed and the amount of RAM become an issue for SQL queries. For example when we run a query which has to do a lot of sorting and if the sort_area_size is not properly set, then the RAM might assume a lot of importance. But WHEN will the cpu speed be relevant? Please discuss. Thanks Humble "humble" <otnquestions@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1118619397.719589.187350@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > This might be a silly question of experience oracle developers but.. > > I...

configuring multi-path with addtional card
Hi, Just installed a new fibre card that connects back to our ds8000, it is all set ready to go with zoning all OK. To make sure I get vpaths thru this new channel, Do I just run cfgmgr -vl fcsX, and that is it. Or are there other tasks I need to do. Thanks pete aix 5.3 Pete, You have two options in regards to multi-pathing. One is to run the SDD drivers which IBM supplies. This driver will supply you with multipath devices which round robin between adapters and will give you vpath# names. The other option is to run the SDD-PCM drivers which will give you hdisk# devices (this driver de...

1764 Ram Expander
Hi all, I just got a 1764 Ram Expander and in the beginning of the manual it says it came with a power supply that should replace the old one. I only won the expander and not the power supply. Could I still use my C64Cs power supply? It seems to turn on when the expander is plugged in. Thanks, Stede It may work but the extra RAM expansion puts quite a burden on the old 64 PS, the 1764 included PSU is esseintially a C128 PSU with a 64 style power connector and has a much higher rating for +5v DC load. I would look for similar if you pla to use the REU. Larry "Stede" <s...

Check availability
Hi, posting again with a more specific question. I am trying to create a query that checks the availability of a unit based on TBLUNITS and TBLBOOKINGS. I figured I could run a query to show available from and to dates based on the TBLBOOKINGS, however if the unit has no bookings at all it does not show up in my query results. I can understand why this is happening, TBLUNITS has a primary key of UNITNUMBER and this field is related to the UNITNUMBER lookup field in TBLBOOKINGS. So my query is only returning unit numbers that exist in the TBLBOOKINGS table. However I do not know how to solve t...

[ANNOUNCE] Ninth release of PythonCAD now available
I'd like to announce the ninth development release of PythonCAD, a CAD package for open-source software users. As the name implies, PythonCAD is written entirely in Python. The goal of this project is to create a fully scriptable drafting program that will match and eventually exceed features found in commercial CAD software. PythonCAD is released under the GNU Public License (GPL). PythonCAD requires Python 2.2. The interface is GTK 2.0 based, and uses the PyGTK module for interfacing to GTK. The design of PythonCAD is built around the idea of separating the interface from the back end ...

FA: Commodore Amiga 500 Accelerator + RAM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8732466802 Need a little pick-me-up on your C= A500? Up for bidding is the Insider A500-2 or SIN 500-2, fully populated with 2MB and featuring a 68010 processor. Memory for the A500 can be hard to come by. The extra 2MB on this board from Spirit Technologies could be handy. This plugs into the A500's CPU socket. You were meant to put your regular 68000 CPU into the socket on the Insider board but this one comes with a 68010 which provides a slight speed boost for you. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...

"Blank" 8595/9595 Trays Available
These are the trays that keep the air from rushing straight thru the case if you don't have all your drive bays full. I've found that many earlier PS/2 owners just tossed them out when they installed extra devices, not realizing that they might be useful again some day (now with much larger SCSI devices available). $4 single, $3 two or more. -- CL. +-----------------------------------------+ | Charles Lasitter | Mailing / Shipping | | 401/728-1987 | 14 Cooke St | | cl+at+ncdm+dot+com | Pawtucket RI 02860 | +-----------------------------------------+...

Video Card Advice
Does anyone have suggestions as to higher-end (say, GeForce 4 4200 level or better) video card that will work "out-of-the-box" with Linux? -- Luke St.Clair | "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you run_faster@hotmail.com | will find; knock and the door will be opened - - - - - - - - - - - -| to you." - Matthew 7:7 --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net Complaints to news@netfront.net On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:38:00 +0000 (UTC), Luke StClair staggered into the Black Sun and said: > Does anyone have suggestions as to higher-end (say, GeForce 4 4200 ...

GS Monitors
I have a couple of working AppleColor RGB monitors (A2M6014) if anyone is interested. I'm in the Phoenix area. PM if interested. Ken C <arizonakenwc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3831a56e-881a-4fe2-8cbe-6a08ab65508e@googlegroups.com... >I have a couple of working AppleColor RGB monitors (A2M6014) if anyone is >interested. I'm in the Phoenix area. PM if interested. > Are you wanting to *sell* these Apple II GS monitors, or give them away??? -- numerist at aquaporin4 dot com On 10/17/2013 4:47 PM, Charles Richmond wrote: > <arizonakenwc@gm...

FA: Mediator 3000D PCI board by Elbox + 3 PCI cards for Amiga 3000
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4127930677 ...

finding RAM
Could someone tell me how to find how much RAM memory I have available on my Solaris 9 system? Thanks, Gil G'Day, # prtconf | grep Mem Memory size: 384 Megabytes gives the total RAM size. If you are on a larger server you could try "prtdiag" for more info. The amount most commands report as 'available' is usually not that interesting as Solaris uses available memory as a file system cache - so commands like vmstat will often report low values for free memory when in fact everything is normal. On Solaris 9 you could try, # mdb -k Loading modules: [ unix...

Ram upgrades
Well I searched, and I searched, and then I searched some more. After over a week of looking I have found the info I was searching for. Back in the heyday when I ran my BBS I installed a 576k upgrade on my 130xe and it wasn't easy. But, I was looking for that one as well as other 8bit ram upgrades and the info just wasn't readily available. I found a link today to a site that has all the documents including the one I installed. Hope this helps somebody and I apologize if I give away a link i'm not supposed to. intrepid.mcs.kent.edu/~clisowsk/8bit ...

RS/6000 ram Ebay Oz
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5822319661&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1 http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5822320211&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1 No affiliation ...

No internet connection w Solaris 10 on my x86
Hi, I don't want to bother you with questions about hot to configure the ethernet card in solaris 10. I'm quite a newbie and I want it to learn without spending thousands of $ in Solaris courses or so. So my question is: do you know some URLs about Solaris tutorial in plain Englisch, explaining step-by-step which component are well suited, how to configure the internet (Ethernet card) etc.? I was not able to find something at my level. My biggest problem is how to connect my x86 pc with internet with a cable modem... Thank you very much for your help John John wrote: > Hi, >...

Distributed ram timing qurry
I have several fifos that are small and implemented as distributed ram.There are some timing violations reported on paths between source register of fifo control signals(e.g. read signal) and fifo data output. This raised some question in my head as how timing is assessed for such fifos (or SRL for that matter). A fifo or SRL chain uses luts plus output register. Wouldn't that mean there is inherently a long path to the output register or should we say it is long but not combinatorial? Is there anyway to improve timing in such designs like fifos or SRL chains. Regards Kaz ...

How about storing your Oracle database in RAM?
10TB per rack? Watch those TPC-C numbers just fly. :-) Violin plays AMD for memory monster | The Register "AMD and Violin Memory have ignited a love affair around Hypertransport that should result in what the industry technically refers to as huge DRAM appliances being connected to Opteron-based servers." http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/10/amd_violin_memory/ On Dec 11, 8:30 am, Yousuf Khan <bbb...@yahoo.com> wrote: > 10TB per rack? Watch those TPC-C numbers just fly. :-) > > Violin plays AMD for memory monster | The Register > "AMD and Violi...

Re: CARDS; #5
Here is a method I learned here on SAS-L from Toby Dunn that uses the RESOLVE function to call %SCAN. This method insures that VERY long strings, greater than 32767, are read without truncation. NOTE: Length of zp = 42768 The problem is that is is VERY slow. On "my" computer that I consider very fast the program takes real time 51.92 seconds cpu time 46.20 seconds to produce a data set with 7011 observations. %macro reqs(rq=,zp=); %let zp=%bquote(&zp); %put NOTE: Length of zp = %length(&zp); data &rq; length req_no $5...

(GS 8.11) Where is my embedded fonts ?
Hello ! Is it possible to convert a PDF via Ghostscript and preserve the embedded fonts ? If i look at a PDF in Acrobat (5) i can use "file"-->"document properties"-->"fonts" i see all embedded fonts as a list. I can then "save as .PS" and redistill the resulting file. The resulting PDF still have all fonts embedded. But.. If i use Ghostscript (8.11) with a command line like that instead of using acrobat and "save as .PS": gswin32c -sDEVICE=pswrite -sOutputFile=outfile.ps -dNOCACHE -dEmbedAllFonts=true -c save pop -dBATCH -dNOPAUS...

Has anyone got a copy of "Advanced User Guide for the Oric" availible please?
Hello, I am new to the forum, but not orics. My intreset is really in the electronics side of things. I want to design some plug-in interfaces for the oric/atmos but need some more technical info (including m/code). I have downloaded pretty much all the info that I can find, but need some real books to play with (bit old like that, I like to read from a book!). So..... back the original reason for the post..... has anyone got a copy of "Advanced User Guide for the Oric" that they are willing to sell? btw, the "oric@.com" is not some ego trip (hones...

HELP! ATI AGP card to a eVGA PCI card.
I'm trying to replace my ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP card with an eVGA MX-440 SE PCI card. When I uninstall the ATI card and install the eVGA card the monitor is blank at startup and doesn't respond. The ATI drivers can't be uninstalled because they are they only drivers on available. What can I do to resolve this issue? scetwe@yahoo.com scetwe@yahoo.com (s.w.) wrote in message news:<5a3a0060.0401171635.60668705@posting.google.com>... > I'm trying to replace my ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP card with an eVGA > MX-440 SE PCI card. When I uninstall the ATI card and install t...

RAM
Could any one give me some info on how to design a RAM in Verilog, any example would be great. Thanks, RB On Sep 23, 1:19 am, reddbloke <reddbl...@gmail.com> wrote: > Could any one give me some info on how to design a RAM in Verilog, any > example would be great. > Thanks, > RB You would think that someone with a google-mail email address would have heard of google-search. The 1st four links when I googled had everything needed. G. ...

Max RAM in AlBooks?
I know the maximum RAM in G4 AlBooks is stated as "2GB", but is this due to hardware limitation or the fact that the largest SO-DIMMs you can get right now are 1GB? In the past, I'm pretty sure Apple has stated max RAM sizes based on chip availability, not always the powerbook hardware itself. -- To send email, remove the invalid and nospams. ...

Unknown PCI card: IBM x309 blade server
Can anyone tell me what this device is? Here is the relevant dmesg output: pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x8086, dev=0x25a4) at 31.3 irq 5 This is on FreeBSD 4.10-REL on an IBM x306 server, which is described at the following URL: http://www.pc.ibm.com/us/eserver/xseries/x306.html I'm also curious if FreeBSD 4.11 will include this card's signature in its list of supported devices, or if I'll be out of luck. Is there a way of enabling the signture by patching some existing 4.10 kernel source (assuming it is compatible with an existing driver)? Thank you i...

Availables : More that 3500 Solutions manuals and Test Banks (Part 2) #4
List of Solutions Manuals _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at)gmail.com NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. This same "list of titles" of texts with availables solutions manual is for download from : http://www.megaup...