4Meg GS RAM cards available again

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I've sourced some more RAM so I have made another batch of 4Meg RAM
cards for the GS. With the new source I was able to reduce the price
to $49! Just in case anybody was looking for a 4Meg card at a good
price.

Cheers,

Vince
Briel Computers
http://www.brielcomputers.com
0
Reply vbriel3468 (2) 3/19/2009 4:50:03 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.sys.apple2 10283 articles. 8 followers. Post

RAM-4-GS ram cards available
Still have 20+ 4 MB ram cards. I am listing them on eBay as well. These are brand NEW and I build and test them individually. I have had no complaints in the 50 first run cards, and so far no complaints in the first 25 of this run. They are great little ram cards and there is no interference with long cards in slot 7. I use the prototypes everyday, and have not had a single problem. See them at my web site at: http://garberstreet.netfirms.com/RAM-4-GS.html Get them while they are still available. Thank you, Apple II Forever, Apple II Together Bill @ GarberStreet En...

FA:High Speed SCSI card, GS RAM cards, GS mobos, misc cards
It's been a late night for me doing auctions! I don't mean to spam the group, but it is on topic, and I'm trying to make it obvious by the subject line whether you'd want anything in the text of the message or not. Here's a High Speed SCSI card: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200244105539 Here's a lot of RAM cards, including one 4MB Sequential Systems Rev. 1 card, a fully-populated regular slot card, and several GS Expansion cards: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200244104684 Here's a ...

AE GS-RAM Card Questions
Hello everyone. As some of you may know a new IIgs RAM Card has been in the works for a while. I was really working on a bunch of IIe RAM related projects when I decided to jump to the IIgs RAM Card project to see if it would help shed some light on issues I was having when trying to use more dense RAM then normally used on IIe type boards. Well, after several months of studying all the newer IIgs RAM cards I thought I had seen everything. Then a customer purchased a MicroDrive/Turbo card and seemed to have all kinds of issue with GS/OS locking up when they used their GS-RAM Card. ...

Static RAM GS RAM Card
I'm new to this list. Please excuse me if this topic has been raised recently. I have a ROM-01 GS with 512K of RAM. I've been looking for a larger RAM card because even if fully populated, my existing RAM card would be less than the 2MB recommended for System 6. It seems to me that static RAM could be used to build midrange (2-4MB) RAM cards, certainly for less than some of the cards on eBay. Speeds for 4MB (512K x 8) and 16M (2M x 8) are fast enough (and the GS clock slow enough) that one could use the DRAM control signals provided by the GS to latch the address lines and sti...

//Gs Ram cards and Scsi card
For Sale: RamPRo GS ram card with 4 meg AE GS Ram card with 1 1/2 meg Harris Labs GS card with 4 Meg S$S GS ram card with 1 1/2 meg I think RamFast High speed SCSI card with 256k Make and offer for each card/ All gusranteed to work. Will send pictures if needed Shipping for Zip 55811 i'm interested in all this. to include the transwarp. can you contact me by my email? bigdog@jamieandyvonne.com look at my ebay feedback to see i am a serious apple collector. ebay name is beric256 ...

GSE RAM-4-GS 4 MB ram cards
Hey folks, I have another run of ram cards for ya. They are $44 plus shipping. $3.85 in the US, and $8.70 foreign. Get them while you can, as these may be the last of them. I've got other things in the works and want to concentrate on that. As usual, the ram cards are guaranteed for 1 year from the day you receive it. Enjoy, and have an Apple II day, Bill Garber ...

FS: Apple IIgs Woz Ed. High Speed SCSI card, rare Video Overlay card, rare GS-RAM III 4MB memory card
I'm selling an Apple IIgs ROM1 Woz Edition with an Apple Hi-Speed SCSI card= (most compatible SCSI card), a rare Apple Video Overlay card (can overlay = video input into the IIgs monitor/video output), and a rare Applied Enginee= ring GS-RAM III memory card. The tiny memory card uses 512KB ZIF memory ch= ips, currently filled with 3MB of memory (maximum of 4MB). Tested using my external SCSI hard drive and IIgs peripherals (not included= ): https://picasaweb.google.com/100412058998389567448/FSAppleIIStuff#571676457= 9219824242 https://picasaweb.google.com/100412058998389567448...

FS: Apple IIgs Woz Ed. High Speed SCSI card, rare Video Overlay card, rare GS-RAM III 4MB memory card #2
I'm selling an Apple IIgs ROM1 Woz Edition with an Apple Hi-Speed SCSI card= (most compatible SCSI card), a rare Apple Video Overlay card (can overlay = video input into the IIgs monitor/video output), and a rare Applied Enginee= ring GS-RAM III memory card. The tiny memory card uses 512KB ZIF memory ch= ips, currently filled with 3MB of memory (maximum of 4MB). Tested with my external SCSI hard drive and standard peripherals (not inclu= ded): https://picasaweb.google.com/100412058998389567448/FSAppleIIStuff#571676457= 9219824242 https://picasaweb.google.com/1004120589983895...

RAM-4-GS / IIgs ram cards 4 MB / NEW!
RAM-4-GS are available, still have about 30 of the new revision left. Orders are being accepted for delivery in approximately 1 to 2 weeks. Ram cards are $49 with simms and are fully tested. Without simms they are $44, and are tested with simms to verify that they work only. Apple II Forever, Apple II Together Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez Web Site - http://garberstreet.netfirms.com HOME OF THE RAM-4-GS Email - willy46pa@comcast.net ...

FS: IIgs Woz edition, AE Transwarp IIgs accelerator 8MHz, GS-RAM Ultra card, Audio Animator card
I'm almost certain I'm going to regret this years from now... I'm selling o= ne of my IIgs with a set of Applied Engineering cards. It's a IIgs limited Woz edition, with an AE Transwarp IIgs running at the o= riginal 8 MHz, an AE GS-RAM Ultra populated with 2MB (to a maximum of 4MB),= and an AE Audio Animator card. A pretty nice setup for those who really w= ant an accelerated IIgs. Pictures of a recent (over the past weekend) boot to test at: https://plus.google.com/photos/100412058998389567448/albums/518945893746299= 7505/5957152181953668226 https://plus.google...

GS Stereo Card
Hi, I am ready to take orders for the cards. They seem to be going quick and already down to last 10. If you are interested check out my site (www.drew2gs.com) and blog (drewbiegs.wordpress.com) for more info on the card and drop me an email if you want one. Many thanks to everyone who helped, but especially Michael Mahon for his continued help and amazing knowledge of all things...:). Cheers Drew On 1 Apr, 21:14, Drew <goggled...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am ready to take orders for the cards. They seem to be going quick > and already down to last 10. If you are inte...

RAM-4-GS still available
I have 25 still left. The first half went quickly. Listed 5 on eBay and sold 4 of them to 2 customers. Yes, I was surprised as well. BTW, I can build these to suit the IIe to IIgs upgrades. I build them with vertical simm sockets instead of angled ones on the front side so they don't hit the case. I can also do this for anyone who would like one that way. Buy yours now only $49 complete with simms. Apple II Forever, Apple II Together Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez Web Site - http://garberstreet.netfirms.com HOME OF THE RAM-4-GS Email - willy46pa@comcast.net ...

RAM-4-GS cards almost ready
The RAM-4-GS cards should be available for delivery in approximately 3 weeks. If anyone would like to prepay their order, this will facilitate the process of getting the production boards. I have 2 Prototypes ordered and if they check out ok, I will be placing the order for the finished revision 2 boards on monday and will have them in 10 days to 2 weeks from then. So order your RAM-4-GS today, and be the first to have Rev.2 with Date stamp. Thanks, Apple II Forever, Apple II Together Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez Web Site - http://garberstreet.netfirms.com Email - willy46pa@comcast.net ...

Harris Labs GS Sauce RAM card
Anyone have the DIP switch settings for the Harris Labs GS Sauce 4 meg memory card? Through experimentation, PZ was able to determine that at least two of the switches control memory size selection but it's unclear what the others do. One may do bank size, but I don't know which. Mike Maginnis maginnis@computist-project The Computist Project http://computist-project.net ...

RAM-4-GS Still Available #2
I still have 20 RAM-4-GS 4MB ram cards. That's the non-eBay ones. I also have 5 cards listed on eBay. See pics of it at: http://garberstreet.netfirms.com/RAM-4-GS.html They're for the IIgs. Get one while they last. Thanks, Apple II Forever, Apple II Together Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez --------------------------------------------- Web Site - http://garberstreet.netfirms.com HOME OF THE RAM-4-GS --------------------------------------------- Email - willy46pa@comcast.net --------------------------------------------- File Server - http://68.34.184.147/ Userna...

AE GS-RAM III card memory ICs
Hi there! I have a 4 MB GS-RAM III card in my GS that I'd like to upgrade. It currently has 4 ICs in it (for a total of 2 MB). I'd like to add another 4, for 4 MB. The csa2 FAQ states: --- begin quote The Applied Engineering GS-RAM III uses 20-pin "Zip" package 1M x 4 DRAMs (NEC D424400V-80 or OKI H5144024-70). Mike Morton led me to a supplier in the Computer Shopper magazine. (Thanks Mike.) The supplier is L.A.Trade (800-433-3726; http://www.4LATrade.com/memmisc.htm ). I now have a total of 5 megs in my ROM 3 and all is well. --- end quote I'm assuming the co...

Installing GS RAM card in slots 1-7
Can you install a IIgs RAM card (either the native Apple 1 MB RAM card or a 1.5 MB AE GS-RAM card) in slots 1-7 rather than in the RAM slot? In other words, could you put an Apple 1 MB RAM card in the RAM slot and then put a 1.5 MB AE GS-RAM card in slot 1? KP wrote: > Can you install a IIgs RAM card (either the native Apple 1 MB RAM card > or a 1.5 MB AE GS-RAM card) in slots 1-7 rather than in the RAM slot? > In other words, could you put an Apple 1 MB RAM card in the RAM slot > and then put a 1.5 MB AE GS-RAM card in slot 1? Short answer: no. The IIgs RAM slot is not like the...

Apple's Apple //gs ram card
Which was do the chips go in Apple's Apple //gs ram card? Smohn Jith wrote: >Which was do the chips go in Apple's Apple //gs ram card? The same way as the soldered-in ones. ;-) -michael New Applesoft BASIC interface for NadaNet networking! Home page: http://members.aol.com/MJMahon/ ...

4 meg Ram-GS card for over 200 on ebay???
Anyone know what is so special about this card? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150136878743&rd=1&rd=1 I guess it's time to unload a few more 4 meg cards on eBay. Jamie macdog wrote: > Anyone know what is so special about this card? > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150136878743&rd=1&rd=1 > > I guess it's time to unload a few more 4 meg cards on eBay. > > Jamie > I bid it up to...

FA: RAM GS 4 meg Memory Expansion Card + Apple II Items
I have the following Apple II items on eBay right now: 1. RAM GS 4 meg Memory Expansion Card for Apple IIgs 2. Mach III Joystick, New with Box and manual - Platinum 3. Apple II Reference Manual for IIe - (Technical Info. for the IIe) 4. Copy II Plus 6.0 Disk 5. 6502 Assembly Language - (Apple II Programmer Book) 6. 30 Apple Logo Stickers Vintage Apple II G3 7. Nine Vintage Apple II Programs - Zork I, Ikari Warriors, Ghostbusters, Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?, Jeopardy, and a single disk by Keypunch Software that contains Oregon Trail, Westward Ho!, Gold Rush, and The Alam...

RAM-4-GS for Stealth GS
I have 2 of these available now modified to fit into a Stealth-GS. It's the same as the normal model as far as warranty and quality goes. The same $49 dollars fully populated and tested. Email me for more info, or to purchase one. Thanks, P.S., yes, I can build more of these. :o) Apple II Forever, Apple II Together Bill @ GarberStreet Enterprizez --------------------------------------------- Web Site - http://garberstreet.netfirms.com HOME OF THE RAM-4-GS --------------------------------------------- Email - willy46pa@comcast.net -----------------------------------...

Apple][+ RAM Card
Hello, I have a language card installed into my Apple ][ Europlus. There are no notes about any RAM on it, but I can use a test program that finds RAM on the card to test. The program did not tell me any size of RAM. Because I have also a language Card with 16 Kbyte extra RAM in the shed I like to know: How many RAM is actually present on my Apple ][ Europlus ? Is there a way to get this information? Yours, Oliver myoldmac.net wrote: > Hello, > > I have a language card installed into my Apple ][ Europlus. > There are no notes about any RAM on it, > but I can use a test pr...

S100 ram static ram cards looking.
Anyone want to sell them to me, looking to add at least 32k of ram. I have a IMSAI 8080 Casey Nordberg <6502power@gmail.com> wrote: > On Thursday, March 6, 2014 7:39:01 PM UTC-8, David Griffith wrote: >> 6502power@gmail.com wrote: >> >> > Anyone want to sell them to me, looking to add at least 32k of ram. I >> >> > have a IMSAI 8080 >> >> I have several that I will be listing on Ebay soon. My user ID there is > Cool i booked marked your page. Do you have floppy disk controllers > and boot disk that would work ...

Sirius Ram, Games, GS Rom03, GS RGB
I still have a few misc things available from my Apple IIgs collection. Please email me with any interest/offers... Bryan/Ghazban Hardware: IIgs ROM 03 Sirius Ram IIgs w/ 4meg installed (4 slots open) Applecolor RGB Monitor System Saver IIgs Keyboard & Mouse 5.25" Floppy drive (x2) Software: (d=disk, m=manual, b=box) AD&D Pool of Radiance (dmb) The Ancient Art of War at Sea (dmb) Risk (dm) EA Seven Cities of Gold (dmb) EA Dr J One on One (dmb) Hardball IIgs(dmb) Bank Street Writer III (dmb) All gone. ...