Electronic Lives Mfg.

I had to post about this excellent website that I found.
After all, an NTSC to VGA converter does have to do with the Apple II,
isn't it ?

<http://elm-chan.org/>

Regards,
Jorge Chamorro.

0
bieling (446)
12/4/2006 4:59:46 PM
comp.sys.apple2 11066 articles. 4 followers. antoine.vignau (1077) is leader. Post Follow

bieling@terra.es wrote:
> I had to post about this excellent website that I found.
> After all, an NTSC to VGA converter does have to do with the Apple II,
> isn't it ?
>
> <http://elm-chan.org/>

Jorge, this is a *great* site--thanks!

-michael

NadaNet networking for Apple II computers!
Home page:  http://members.aol.com/MJMahon/

"The wastebasket is our most important design
tool--and it's seriously underused."
0
mjmahon (7061)
12/4/2006 7:54:43 PM
In article <25-dndiQsPGY4OnYnZ2dnUVZ_qOdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
Michael J. Mahon <mjmahon@aol.com> wrote:
>bieling@terra.es wrote:
>> I had to post about this excellent website that I found.
>> After all, an NTSC to VGA converter does have to do with the Apple II,
>> isn't it ?
>>
>> <http://elm-chan.org/>
>
>Jorge, this is a *great* site--thanks!

This, in particular, looks interesting:

http://elm-chan.org/works/yuv2rgb/rgb2yuv.png

From looking at the datasheets, it seems that instead of feeding the full
composite video to the 1881, it might run well enough with the IIGS's
composite-sync output on the RGB connector.

  _/_

scott6 (358)