misc for sale

  I don't set prices - make an offer in email, and if we agree, the item
is yours.  If anything is still unwanted after a couple weeks, then it's
ebay, another couple weeks it's the dumpster.

  Apple SCSI card

  Apple IIe card, plus the elusive cable   I have several Macs this can
go in,  the most interesting a Performa 575.  Get it all in one footprint.

  AppleMouse II card (for IIe, II+, and II), new in box

  SCSI Zip drive (100), new in box (I have 2 SCSI)

  Hayes Accura V.92 external faxmodem, new in box

  DOS Compatibility Card for Power Mac 6100 or Performa 6100, new in
  box (includes 486DX2/66 processor + MSDos 6.22 and Windows 3.1)

  Don't have a PowerMac 6100?  I have a PowerMac 6100/66 I can ship with
this.

I also have a brand new Apple II drive, as well as a brand new
half-height Tecmate compatible, both from UC storeroom.  Each of these
comes with the Apple floppy ribbon cable.

Several Mac LCs and a 605

0
Mike
8/14/2013 11:19:48 PM
comp.sys.apple2 11066 articles. 3 followers. antoine.vignau (1077) is leader. Post Follow

On 8/14/2013 4:19 PM, Mike Spurgeon wrote:
>   I don't set prices - make an offer in email, and if we agree, the item
> is yours.  If anything is still unwanted after a couple weeks, then it's
> ebay, another couple weeks it's the dumpster.
>
>   Apple SCSI card
>
>   Apple IIe card, plus the elusive cable   I have several Macs this can
> go in,  the most interesting a Performa 575.  Get it all in one footprint.
>
>   AppleMouse II card (for IIe, II+, and II), new in box
>
>   SCSI Zip drive (100), new in box (I have 2 SCSI)
>
>   Hayes Accura V.92 external faxmodem, new in box
>
>   DOS Compatibility Card for Power Mac 6100 or Performa 6100, new in
>   box (includes 486DX2/66 processor + MSDos 6.22 and Windows 3.1)
>
>   Don't have a PowerMac 6100?  I have a PowerMac 6100/66 I can ship with
> this.
>
> I also have a brand new Apple II drive, as well as a brand new
> half-height Tecmate compatible, both from UC storeroom.  Each of these
> comes with the Apple floppy ribbon cable.
>
> Several Mac LCs and a 605

IIGS with 2 or 3 3.5 drives, and 1 5.25

RamGS

Kensington System Saver

NCS Pro 85C SCSI w/3gig hard drive - four partitions, 2 ProDOS and 2
HFS, with GSOS 6.0.1 installed.  This is a drive that is the same form
factor/case as a 3.5 drive.  Gets power from the smart port.

0
Mike
8/14/2013 11:31:52 PM
On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:31:52 PM UTC-4, Mike Spurgeon wrote:
> On 8/14/2013 4:19 PM, Mike Spurgeon wrote:
>
> >   I don't set prices - make an offer in email, and if we agree, the item
>
> > is yours.  If anything is still unwanted after a couple weeks, then it's
>
> > ebay, another couple weeks it's the dumpster.
>

> >   Apple SCSI card
>

> >   Apple IIe card, plus the elusive cable   I have several Macs this can
>
> > go in,  the most interesting a Performa 575.  Get it all in one footprint.
>

> >   AppleMouse II card (for IIe, II+, and II), new in box
>

> >   SCSI Zip drive (100), new in box (I have 2 SCSI)
>

> >   Hayes Accura V.92 external faxmodem, new in box
>

> >   DOS Compatibility Card for Power Mac 6100 or Performa 6100, new in
>
> >   box (includes 486DX2/66 processor + MSDos 6.22 and Windows 3.1)
>

> >   Don't have a PowerMac 6100?  I have a PowerMac 6100/66 I can ship with
>
> > this.
>

> > I also have a brand new Apple II drive, as well as a brand new
>
> > half-height Tecmate compatible, both from UC storeroom.  Each of these
>
> > comes with the Apple floppy ribbon cable.
>

> > Several Mac LCs and a 605
>

> IIGS with 2 or 3 3.5 drives, and 1 5.25
>

> RamGS
>

> Kensington System Saver
>

> NCS Pro 85C SCSI w/3gig hard drive - four partitions, 2 ProDOS and 2
>
> HFS, with GSOS 6.0.1 installed.  This is a drive that is the same form
>
> factor/case as a 3.5 drive.  Gets power from the smart port.

Do you have an LC II among your macs?
0
db
8/14/2013 11:40:34 PM
Mike Spurgeon wrote:
>   I don't set prices - make an offer in email, and if we agree, the item
> is yours.  If anything is still unwanted after a couple weeks, then it's
> ebay, another couple weeks it's the dumpster.

Where are you geographically?

0
ryan42
8/15/2013 3:20:57 AM
> Do you have an LC II among your macs?

If he doesnt I have a performa 430 I have been looking to get rid of for cheap + shipping

0
osgeld
8/15/2013 3:22:51 AM
What are you asking for the SCSI card and do you still have it? Also interested in the Apple IIe card.
0
jgemlo37

Misc hardware for sale
Looking for a good home for the following hardware: Desktop TK50 Desktop DLT06 tape drive BA353 (3 disk) expansion box + disks 1 complete AXP Multia (works well with the BA353) 1 AXP Multia for parts (but could be made to work) Miscellaneous Multia parts I don't want the world for these, but I would like to get a reasonable price. If interested, contact me at 71machone@gmail.com Thanks! -- The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin ...

Photoshop CS2 Sale Sale Sale l39
Adobe� Software Does it ALL! Get Over 27+ VALID Adobe� Softwares for almost nothing. Find Out Here: http://fta9000.com (Limited Time Offer) CVtDPLAFzlcypQNpCqsJ97wiIj8EimI7BGPGaqdwdciqtKRIqkarSJvzq0ZADUZ26Vj4lZfAwkApoujJ71 ...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

Halo Record Sales : Booked Sales
M$ is hookwinking it's drones. On Sep 27, 11:10 pm, "gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com" <gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com> wrote: > M$ is hookwinking it's drones. How did over a million players get online with Halo 3, within 24 hours of its launch, without having actually bought the program? Virtual users. > How did over a million players get online with Halo 3, within 24 hours > of its launch, without having actually bought the program? ...

Misc. Amiga items for sale
Systems: Amiga 2000 (OS3.1, no hard disk, no accel + Keyboard) $80 Amiga 1000 (512k, no hard disk, no accel + Keyboard & mouse) $100 A500 (1meg, no hdd, no accel, OS1.3) $35 PCBs: A500 motherboards (Qty: 3) $25ea. (various revisions, all work) PSU: Standard A500/A600/A1200 PSU (Qty: 3) $15ea Other: A520 RF mod/ composite adapter: $15 RGB->VGA adapter (does not convert signal, pin adapter only) $10 68030 processor card (from A4000) $15 A2300 Genlock (for a2000 video slot) $25 Check or money order accepted. Regards, Matt ...

sys.apple2 not working for me
Send me private mail if anyone knows... On Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:09:23 PM UTC-5, Bill Buckels wrote: > Send me private mail if anyone knows... I still got access. gmail me at retrogear510 if you need password. Larry Hi! On Saturday, August 10, 2013 1:09:23 PM UTC-4, Bill Buckels wrote: > Send me private mail if anyone knows... Somebody changed the '2' at the end of the previous password to 'ii'. Time to copy the files to a Dropbox or Google Drive account? Especially considering that the person who started the GMail account has passed on. Willi ...

Misc. Apple II cards for sale
A/D boards, D/A boards, drive controllers, sound and music boards, multifunction boards, email for list best offer ...

Misc. ST Games and Software for Sale
I have a number of ST Games and other items for sale or trade. Priced right, especially if you want multiple items. E-mail me at lener@vt.edu if interested in anything and I'll give you more details. Thanks. d/i � original disks and instructions; others are boxed or are disks or docs only as indicated. Games: AAARGH! (Arcadia) d/i Barbarian (Psygnosis) d/i Breach (OmniTrend) d/i Bratacus (Psygnosis) boxed Captain Blood (Mindscape) boxed Championship Baseball (Gamestar) d/i Championship Basketball (Gamestar) d/i Championship Football (Gamestar) d/i Crazy Cars (Titus) d/i Dive Bomber (U.S.Gold) d/i Dragon Spirit (Tengen) boxed Driller (Incentive) boxed E-motion (US Gold) boxed EcoPhantoms (Electronic Zoo) boxed Game Over II (Dinamic) boxed Ghouls and Ghosts (US Gold) boxed The Immortal (Electronic Arts) boxed Imperium (Electronic Arts) boxed Indy (Lucasfilm) d/i Jupiter Probe (Microdeal) d/i Mad Professor Mariarti (Krisalis) boxed Major Motion (Michtron) d/i Marble Madness (Electronic Arts) � disks only Mercenary: The Second City (Datasoft) � New, need original Mercenary game to use Nitro (Psygnosis) � disk only Outrun (Sega) boxed Pagestream 2.0 � manual only Pawn � docs only Personal Nightmare (Horrorsoft) d/i Phantasie II (Strategic Simulations) - boxed Power Drift (Activision) � disks only Power Monger (Electronic Arts) boxed Project Neptune (Epyx) d/i Puffy�s Saga (UBI Soft) d/i Quest for the Time Bird (Infogames) boxed R...

Various Server/MISC software for sale
Hi all, I have purchased a bulk load of software, some of which I have no idea what it does...here are some details below: Citrix metaframe Visio Trellix 2.0 Seagate Crystal Info novell Netware 3.2 PC anwhere 32 for 95/nt/dos lotus Enterprise Integrator for Domino 3.1 Datawatch Monarch AccPAC Plus Accounting AccPAC Plus Accounting Sales Analysis ACCPAC for windows ACCpac for windows Integrity Manager v1.0a release 6.0 for windows ON Location 2.0 (plus more ON utils) Filemake Pro 4.0 for Windows Intragy Access (Network tools for the Enterprise user) Storage Central 4.0 Qu...

MISC COMPUTER MUSIC STUFF FOR SALE
MISC COMPUTER MUSIC STUFF FOR SALE: Sonus MacFace MIDI interface for Mac serial port. Includes Mac serial cables. Needs generic 9V supply. Multiport in/out for modem and/or printer ports. Yamaha FB-01 Sound module. Emu Audity Sound chip - compatible with ALL 2000 series -- great for Proteus 2000 add on Asante Ethernet Hub 1X5 Epson 740 Printer (USB, parallel, and Serial ports) ADS Tech 1394DV Firewire PCI card -- NEW Rev C ------------------- Designer APPLE Logic Environments for: ROLAND MKS-70 (Virtual PG-800 $19.99) ROLAND MKS-80 (Virtual MPG-80 $19.99) ROLAND MKS...

Misc Sun SBUS cards for sale
All of these cards are used and should work fine though I don't have an sbus machine to double check. They are located in area code 95482 and shipping is cheap through USPS. Framebuffers - $2 each + applicable shipping Qty 3 Sun TURBOXGX Qty 2 LSI chipset. I think also TXGX Network cards - $5 each + applicable shipping Qty 1 HME 10/100 Serial cards - $5 each + applicable shipping Qty 1 Multiport 1600SE - no cables Misc fiber cards. I am way flexible on pricing and trades are cool too. If you are interested in any of this stuff please email me at me <_at_> ...

Apple II/Misc books and manuals for sale
Hi All, Been a while since I sold any items here! :) In any case, I finally complied a list of Apple II/Misc. books and manuals that have been lying around the house for years unused. My dad probably got most of these books/manuals back in the early 80's when we picked up our Apple IIe. Given that quite a few of these are Apple II related books, I wanted to give Apple II users and collectors the first shot at picking up anything that they are interested in. All the books are in ok condition (some better than others). If you're really interested in the quality of the book, please let me know and I can address your concern specifically. Any reasonable offers for books will be considered. Please note that shipping will be paid by the buyer. Once you select the books you want, I will get an estimate of the shipping charges and let you know what your total cost will be.. Payment can be paid by either personal check or Pay Pal. Any other questions, please let me know! Thanks, Donald List of Apple Books Apple FIles by David Miller 1982 Microbook: Database Management for the Apple II bt Ted Lewis 1982 Minute Manual for Apple Writer IIe by Jim Prisino 1983 The Most Populat Subroutines in Basic by Ken Traction 1980 The Apple Writer II Handbook for the IIe by Kate Lee Johnson 1984 The Apple II Basic Handbook by Douglas Hergert 1983 Microcomputer Graphics (with Apple II examples) by Ron E. Myers 1982 Everyman's Databa...

For Sale LW 5.6 + Misc Items
Lightwave V5.6 for sale Includes dongle and LW 5.0 and 4.0 1 dozen Lightwave pro magazines 2Books by Dan (forget the last name) LW 5.0 and 5.6 Addendum book 1 additional book with dozens of tutorials from another popular mailing that was going around some years ago. Price : $200.00 / or best offer. ...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

Mac software, printer, monitor, & misc for sale
Sorry to intrude here, but I have mostly MAC and a few PC and MAC&PC software for sale real cheap. Almost new printer-Epson, has clip broken on color cartridge but still works. I rarely used this printer. A monitor for both MAC/PC that runs great but is old model. Good for a backup. Some manuals and misc. stuff such as cables, etc. Everything is sold as is and first come & pay, first receive. Please visit http://www.eclectical.com/software.html for the list of items. Charlene ...

MAC software, printer, monitor & Misc for sale
Sorry for the intrusion, but I I have mostly MAC and a few PC and MAC&PC software for sale real cheap. Almost new printer-Epson, has clip broken on color cartridge but still works. I rarely used this printer. A monitor for both MAC/PC that runs great but is old model. Good for a backup. Some manuals and misc. stuff such as cables, etc. Everything is sold as is and first come & pay, first receive. Please visit http://www.eclectical.com/software.html for the list of items. Charlene sorry, I get a 404 error on that maybe later JB ...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

For Sale: CATV Meters for Sale
For sale: 1x Sadelco MiniMax 800 forward path meter, excellent condition. $600 negotiable including domestic shipping. 1x Trilithic RSVP2 reverse path meter, also in excellent shape. $300 negotiable including domestic shipping. Contact Eric at eric@eccd.net . No phone calls please. This ad will not be monitored, so please do not reply to it. Thank you. ...

Urine for Sale ! Urine For Sale !
Do you need any Urine today? On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:29:47 +0000, Urine Vendor wrote: > > > Do you need any Urine today? No thanks all my urine needs are met by http://www.ureasample.com/ Are your prices competitive? While restarting Outlook, Urine Vendor grumbled: > Do you need any Urine today? Piss off! -- Windows desktops and servers can find a safe haven on a GNU/Linux/FreeBSD network! Urine Vendor wrote: > > > Do you need any Urine today? Have you spoken to Rio Ferdinand? ...

Oracle passwords: SYS and SYSTEM rainbow tables for sale! $1/combination
http://www.petefinnigan.com/weblog/archives/00000602.htm wrote: "10/27/2005: "Josh has released a paper about the Oracle password algorithm" I saw a few days ago that Josh was going to give a presentation about the Oracle password algorithm at the LA SANS conference that is going on this week. A news item by Ken Young titled "SANS reveals Oracle hack" talks about the paper and presentation. The paper is titled "An assessment of the Oracle password hashing algorithm" and it discusses various things about the hashing of usernames and passwords in Oracle. So...

sale
hi i have a lot of printers and printers parts for sale email me if you are interested wayne ...

misc
> laura.biding@ntlworld.com laura.biding@ntlworld.com <laura.biding@ntlworld.com> wrote: >> > laura.biding@ntlworld.com has been plonked. -- Tad McClellan SGML consulting tadmc@augustmail.com Perl programming Fort Worth, Texas ...

SALE
I am new to computer animation domain. I want to know whether animations created by blender can be sold as it is an open source code. Or can you give me more alternatives which are cheaper (for example: 3DS Max is expensive to buy for small projects) Thanx Sal * salilm2000@yahoo.com > I am new to computer animation domain. I want to know whether > animations created by blender can be sold as it is an open source > code. Or can you give me more alternatives which are cheaper (for > example: 3DS Max is expensive to buy for small projects) Nope. Anything you make with ...

misc
Hello, How to get W3 to work ? (loading the page, at least the source, not complaining about html-string-caracter errors) How to get xemacs work ON msdos, not on windows or linux. (the link from the documentation page show me nothing, and there is nothing on this group) Why the self documented project turned to such a mess ? flame me, i just loose my nerves L. "Laurent Herve" <laurent.herve23@libertysurf.fr> writes: > Hello, > > How to get W3 to work ? (loading the > page, at least the source, not complaining > about html-string-cara...

Web resources about - misc for sale - comp.sys.apple2

User:Kazkaskazkasako/Books/Misc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This user book is a user-generated collection of Wikipedia articles that can be easily saved, rendered electronically, and ordered as a printed ...

Micro Misc
OK so wasn't as nice as Intense Debate but hey, forget them the melon farmers. Now I'm off for a sneaky peek. Zemanta is pretty annoying, although ...

1011now.com: KOLN/KGIN - 10/11 News - Lincoln, NE - News, Weather, Sports - KOLNKGIN - Home - Misc
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011840 North 40thLincoln, NE 68503Email: info@1011now.com KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100123 N ...

WiFi Performance, GNSS, Misc. - The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review
While the Galaxy S5 LTE-A Broadband had a Qualcomm Atheros solution (QCA6174), the Note 4 moves back to Broadcom's WiFi solution. In this case, ...

Hot News & Misc. Short Subjects
We are a commune of inquiring, skeptical, politically centrist, capitalist, anglophile, traditionalist New England Yankee humans, humanoids, ...

Misc - ArchDaily
ArchDaily, Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide: Architecture news, competitions and projects updated every hour for the architecture professional ...

Misc. Automakers News and Information - Autoblog
Get up-to-the-minute misc. automakers news and information from one of the most trusted sources in the auto industry.

Misc. Auto Shows News - Autoblog
Misc. Auto Shows news, articles, stories and information from 2014-07-09 to 2014-06-25 .

BBC NEWS - Business - Market Data - Commodities - Misc MISCAM - Gold GOLDAM
The BBC News market data service covers more than 20,000 global financial instruments: Commodities - Misc MISCAM - Gold GOLDAM