Missing Mockingboard Titles?

Hi All,

The following titles are listed in numerous locations as being Mockingboard compatible, yet I am not seeing them in the usual archives:
    * Clarinet Master
    * Flute Master
    * Guitar Master
    * Saxophone Master
    * Singing Master
    * Trumpet Master

Does anyone know if these titles have been archived somewhere? Google didn't turn up anything.

I've listened to most of the other titles listed as being Mockingboard compatible, and I was curious what these sound like (especially because my daughter plays the flute).

Thanks,
Mike
0
Polymorph
12/21/2016 10:14:13 AM
comp.sys.apple2 11066 articles. 3 followers. antoine.vignau (1077) is leader. Post Follow

Which publisher?
0
Antoine
12/21/2016 3:09:20 PM
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 4:09:23 PM UTC+1, Antoine Vignau wrote:
> Which publisher?

From the Phasor manual: Mastery in Music is the publisher
av
0
Antoine
12/21/2016 5:04:26 PM
Thanks AV, I'm glad you found the publisher, as it is not mentioned in any of the "Mockingboard Compatible Software" lists - only the titles.

A quick search turned this up (but not the actual disk images):

"Mastery in Music [Apple II]. : Mastersoft. 1988. Micro-Brass Series [Apple II]. Higgins, William; Williams, David. Bellevue, WA: Temporal Acuity Products Inc. 1990. Cost: $70.00 each program and valve simulator; $295.00 complete series. "

Anyone have any of these titles?

Cheers,
Mike
0
Polymorph
12/21/2016 9:17:54 PM
As you imagine, I do not have any of the titles, Mike!
0
Antoine
12/22/2016 6:15:43 AM
Ask Dr. Jarrett @ http://jackmjarrett.com/developer/ :-)

antoine
0
Antoine
12/22/2016 9:08:43 AM
On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 10:08:45 AM UTC+1, Antoine Vignau wrote:
> Ask Dr. Jarrett @ http://jackmjarrett.com/developer/ :-)
>
> antoine

Email sent to him,
Antoine