Test test test #4

 Test test

0
werty
1/10/2007 10:08:57 PM
comp.sys.arm 2071 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

werty <werty@swissinfo.org> wrote:

>  Test test

THERE ARE TEST GROUPS FOR TESTING - USE THEM

please :-)

Jim
0
jj

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

test test test
test test test ...

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

test test test

Test test test
Test test ...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte Original URL: http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 9 For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. -- Kevin Powick Kevin Powick wrote: > Dave, > > I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail > address will be made public to Usenet groups. > > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte > > Original URL: > http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 > 9 > > For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. Ah well, I for one will never surrender to the spammers. My email address is out there, loud and proud, and my spam filters catch most of the crap for me. Being forced to munge or hide your email address is just the first step on the slippery slope, IMO. I want to have a public email address tha...

Test test test #3
Test test ...

Test test test #2
Test test ...

Test test test #8
Test test ...

Test test test #17
Test test ...

Test test test #9
Test test ...

test test test #3
test test ...

Test test test #6
Test test ...

Test test test #7
Test test ...

Test test test #15
Test test ...

Test test test #16
Test test ...

Test test test #5
Test test ...

test test test #2

TEST TEST TEST 222222222222
TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 NikVi <VVNikitin@yandex.ru> wrote: > TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 Your test failed. With over 1000 newgroups .test your post showed up here. Now go read the FAQ and some other documentation before posting. Davide -- | Simon's Law: Everything put together falls apart sooner or later. | | | ...

Web resources about - Test test test #4 - comp.sys.arm

CSS3 test
Test your browser. I got two different scores in Safari, although they were close. Chrome scored about nine points higher.

Test your vocabulary
Test Your Vocabulary: English has the most words of any language on Earth. TestYourVocab.com is part of an independent American-Brazilian research ...

Tests of general relativity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At its introduction in 1915, the general theory of relativity did not have a solid empirical foundation. It was known that it correctly accounted ...

South China Sea: Defence White Paper prompts Kevin Andrews to call for warships to test Beijing's claims ...
Kevin Andrews uses the release of the Defence White Paper to pressure the Turnbull Government to send warships near the contested islands in ...

1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible doesn't stand the test of time
Filed under: Videos , Nissan , Convertible , Classics , Performance MotorWeek remembers the 1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible and shows that cutting ...

Find out if your computer can handle VR with Valve’s free performance test
... you want to be a part of it, you'll have to make sure your hardware is up to snuff. This week, Valve released a free SteamVR Performance Test ...

Scientists crushed everyday objects to test their strength
... make sure they last, ensuring that they can withstand the heat of jet fuel, or decades of erosion. They also put everyday objects to the test, ...

Tech-fueled Web loans face stiff test
Online lenders, fueled in recent years by venture capital, face a major test as the credit markets shift.

Three pregnant women in Florida test positive for Zika
CNN Three pregnant women in Florida test positive for Zika CNN (CNN) The state of Florida announced Wednesday that three pregnant women who ...

Kohl’s To Close 18 Underperforming Stores; Will Test Smaller Format Shops
... location, or if they prefer, a competitive severance package.” In addition to the store closings, Kohl’s also announced an upcoming test of ...