FA: Atari 130XE Computer with two 1050 Disk Drives

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8815331993

0
Tom
5/21/2006 1:20:27 AM
comp.sys.atari.8bit 3450 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FA: Atari 8bit computer items
I have listed a bunch of Atari 8 bit items on Ebay.I have the following that come with the original box 800xl, 1050, 1030,1010,1020,.Also have Software and other hardware not inoriginal box. 400 w/48k, 400,410,and more Check them out at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatari_onlyQQhtZ-1 Thanks,AO ...

FA: Indus GT Disk Drive for Atari
For auction: Indus GT Disk Drive for Atari. Please see details at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44958&item=2769027633 and contact me through eBay if interested. ...

Atari 1050 disk drive help needed.
I recently was given the atari setupthat my brother had boxed and in his attic who asked my if I wanted it as he was throwing it out, an Atari 800xl, 1010 tape recorder and 1050 disk drive. All the hardware is fine except for the 1050 disk drive, he had taken it apart and never put it back together again. I was wondering if anybody had a diagram or exploded diagram of the 1050 internals to help me put it back together. thanks Bill Bill, if you're still unlucky with a diagram for the 1050, take a look at my server: (http://www.com-in.de/1050a.tif) & (...

Common Atari 1050 disk drive faults
I have a drive here that doesn't do anything when switched on. The power LED lights and that's it. Is there anything that is particularly likely to have failed or could it be almost anything? Thanks everyone! DunxUK@aol.commercial wrote: > I have a drive here that doesn't do anything when switched on. The > power LED lights and that's it. Is there anything that is particularly > likely to have failed or could it be almost anything? > > Thanks everyone! > The 12V supply is the most frequent fault. Atari used a voltage doubler and the dio...

Atari 1050 disk drive cardboard and polystyrene packaging
Anybody want this? It has been opened, contents used and the box stashed for decades. Just thought someone might like it to replace a tatty one. Yours for the postage (which should not be much, it is empty of course). If no takers, into the bin it goes. K. "Kryten" <kryten_droid_obfusticator@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:rIDAd.2166$0M3.617@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net... > Anybody want this? Hi, I would love this to replace my old one, I am in Dorset, if you still have it, please get in touch Rich > > It has been opened, contents us...

Atari faulty 1050 disk drive needed (uk)
Sorry if this appears twice, google groups seems to be playing up at the moment. Does anyone in the group have a non-functioning 1050 drive, I have one that needs a replacement PCB so if anyone has a carcass sitting around with intact circuitry I'm interested. Even just the circuit board would do. I'm in the UK but even if you are overseas let me know how much you would be looking for. Thanks again to everyone in this group, and a belated happy new year to you all! ...

FA: Atari XF551 floppy drive for Atari 400 800 XL XE
for Atari 8-bit computers http://xrl.us/AtariXF551 ...

FA: Indus GT disk drive for Atari
I've got an Indus GT disk drive with power supply for auction. It tested good on my Atari 800. eBay #230300090326 Thanks!! Jeff ...

FA: Ebay VINTAGE ATARI 130XE PERSONAL COMPUTER WITH ACCESSORIES
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=82631&item=8748999224 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8250204208 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8250201817 ...

FA eBay UK: Atari 800 / Atari 850 / DGS PD Library master disk set
Hello all, I'm busy moving house at the moment and I'm clearing out some bits of unwanted Atari items on eBay. I have an 850, 800 (for spares - sticky keyboard problem), and a unique opportunity for you to own the master disk set used for our PD library. Most of these items are for the UK only. Here's the link (eBay UK): http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdeangarraghty I may well add more items as I'm clearing out. Dean Garraghty ...

FS: ATARI 1050 Disk Drive with Super Archiver II upgrade
I have one last 1050 With SuperArchiver 2 upgrade in it. for sale it comes with the Software and User Manual. The Super Archiver 2 drive will allow you to copy any Protected Atari Disk, while the copied disk can run on any other drive. if you are interested please email me at: ndary-nospam-@bigfoot.com (remove the -nospam-) Best Regards Nir Dary ...

Atari ST disk drives inside & out: Disk
Hi, Would someone have a copy of the disk Atari ST disk drives inside and out and Atari ST internal they could email me? Thanks ...

FA: Atari 130XE
My Dad and I are selling his classic Atari computer. Check it out people. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2785311663 Any suggestions where to post this to reach more Atari fans? Is there another newsgroup that deals with Ataris of this vintage? thanks Julian Got pics? "julian" <johnny6vasquez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:_3WTb.524$G74.286@clgrps13... > My Dad and I are selling his classic Atari computer. Check it out people. > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2785311663 > > Any suggesti...

FA: Atari ST computer Discovery Cartridge by HAPPY COMPUTERS
Atari ST computer Discovery Cartridge HAPPY COMPUTERS http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5151393988 robotron -X- a �crit : > > > > Atari ST computer Discovery Cartridge HAPPY COMPUTERS > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5151393988 Yes, but too drastic conditions that doesn't let people unknown on e-bay win the bid if they are outside the USA and want to use paypal! "if the winning bidder is outside the usa he/she must send us cash or have a very good ebay feedback record AND have been on ebay for at least 2 yea...

Reading non Atari Hard Drives on Ataris
Got a question about hard drives. If I had a hard drive that came from a Windoze machine or other computer using a differnet OS other than Atari OS's. Is there any way possible to read any data on the drives before partitioning them on a Falcon? I have various PC hardware cards such as FalconSpeed and a Vortex 386 board in my MegaSTe. Although I know the partition limits are smaller using these. Anyone tried to do this? phantomm@bellsouth.net Phantom wrote: > Is there any way possible to read any data on the drives before > partitioning them o...

Atari SF354 drives and Atari ST (not FM)
Hi. I've come into possession of two SF354 drives and an original Atari ST. Trouble is, there are no power cables or connecting cables for any of it. Are these easy and cheap to get hold of (in the UK)? The whole lot is likely to be eBay'd off anyway because I have an STe with hard drive, but it will probably be easy to do so if I have the right leads to go with it. Cheers, Ian ...

FA: Commodore 128D computer w/disk drive, box/disks/manual
Commodore 128D computer w/disk drive, box/disks/manual http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5217502258 Zathras11 wrote: > Commodore 128D computer w/disk drive, box/disks/manual > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5217502258 Nice price this one went for.. Jeremy supercommodoreatmaildotcom --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0528-6, 07/16/2005 Tested on: 7/16/2005 10:37:31 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com ...

FA: Atari 130XE Complete
In my recent dealings, I managed to end up with a spare 130XE. It includes standard hookups, power supply, manual, and box. About 36 hours remain on the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4130642138 Thanks! -- Slor Despite all prevention efforts, Slor <slor@comcast.net> wrote in news:Xns94E97948EBBDFslorcomcastnet@130.133.1.4: > In my recent dealings, I managed to end up with a spare 130XE. It > includes standard hookups, power supply, manual, and box. About 36 > hours remain on the auction: > > http://cgi.ebay.co...

ATARI 354 DISK DRIVE
Can one simply change the drive Mech out of an Atari 354 disk drive and get a DS/DD Drive, if thats the type of Mech you put in it??? The Atari 354 is a single sided drive asfaik. Also, if you put a 1.44 Mech into a Atari 354 drive, would it work as a DS/DD on a 1040STE, But if you connected it to a MEGA STE as a second drive, would it work as a DS/DD and or a 1.44 Drive, especially if the Mega STe has the 1.44 internal drive? Or does something else need to be done. Barry phantomm@suddenlink.net On Sun, 14 Apr 2013, Barry wrote: > Can one simply change the driv...

Atari 1050 happy drive
Can anyone help me find a copy of the installation guide for the original happy 1050 board, I have searched to no effect so far, and have lost my original hope someone can assist Rich On Nov 12, 1:17=A0pm, "Richard Daley" <richard.dal...@ntlworld.com> wrote: > Can anyone help me find a copy of the installation guide for the original > happy 1050 board, I have searched to no effect so far, and have lost my > original > > hope someone can assist > > Rich Is there much difference between it and the Atarimax install? http://www.atarimax.com/happy/happy_install.pdf ...

Rare Atari Disk Drive!
I have a very RARE Indus Disk Drive for the Atari ST except its a 5.25" Indus made for the ST! It works, it's complete in the Original Box! Please Reply! Please Answer! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-= Indus GT-1000; Indus; 5.25" Floppy Drive for Atari ST Computers. Plugs into your ST as Drive B:\ the same as any ST Disk Drive except does not have a 2nd 14 Pin Din Disk Drive port to Daisy Chain another Drive! Formats Double Sided/ Double Density. Supposed to do Higher Density 5.25" Disks but I dont have Hi Density 5.25" floppies to t...

FA: Atari STacy2 computer
http://easyurl.net/STacy2 ...

FA:Atari ST computers
I have listed a few Atari items for auction on Ebay. You can check them out at: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=atari_only&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 ...

Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST Disks
Greetings, I've been experimenting with transfering Atari 8-bit files to Atari ST disks using a Xformer Cable, 1050 disk drive and different software. As some of you know, ST Xformer was a package that was suppose to do this. I have this package. However, I found it abit hard to use and went looking for a simple way to tranfer 8-bit files with a 1050 and Xformer cable. I have stumbled onto different ways to do this with software and am thinking of putting a software disk or CD together and make it available if any one is interested. The software's main goal is to...

Web resources about - FA: Atari 130XE Computer with two 1050 Disk Drives - comp.sys.atari.8bit

Computer Show

CloudReady turns your old (or new) computer into a Chromebook
How many of you have old computers laying around the house? I am sure plenty of us do, so it's time to bring them back to life with CloudReady. ...

Tiny, blurry pictures find the limits of computer image recognition
(credit: Thomas Tolkien ) Computers have started to get really good at visual recognition. They can sometimes rival humans at recognizing the ...

Windows 10 to be installed on 4 million US Department of Defense computers
Microsoft keeps shouting about the millions of users that have switched to Windows 10 , and soon the company will have another 4 million to bray ...

Turn any old, slow computer into a speedy Chromebook with this free software
... get on a new laptop, it's only a matter of time before it begins to slow down. It's an unfortunate fact of life, but just because your computer ...

Google is letting the world use its near-magic technology that helps computers 'see'
... independent apps can pay for the Google Cloud Vision service and benefit from the fruits of Google's labor. Cloud Vision solves a hard computer ...

Cyber criminals hack CA hospital computers, demand ransom - Videos - CBS News
The Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center in California was the victim of a ransomware attack on its computer systems. Cyber criminals hacked ...

Infrared could cast a light on better computer vision
InVisage's new image sensor for infrared cameras could help drones avoid trees and could aid virtual reality headsets in seeing where you're ...