PRINTER

WANTED- AN ATARI PRINTER (CHEAP) COMPATIBLE WITH AN ATARI 65XE AND AN
ATARI 1050 DISK DRIVE. I`M RETIRED AND ON FIXED INCOME , NEED SOMETHING
GOOD AND RELIABLE . THANK YOU. REPLY TO- LARRY5@WEBTV.NET

0
larry5
9/26/2003 7:47:13 AM
comp.sys.atari.8bit 3450 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

NEW PRINTER WITH ATARI ?
IS IT POSSIBLE TO JUST GO TO STAPLES OR FUTURE SHOP ,BUY ANY OLD' PRINTER INK JET OR LASER AND FACILITATE IT WITH THE ATARI? JUST WONDRING CHARLES charles napisa�(a): > IS IT POSSIBLE TO JUST GO TO STAPLES OR FUTURE SHOP ,BUY ANY OLD' PRINTER > INK JET OR LASER AND FACILITATE IT WITH THE ATARI? Your Caps-lock (or shift) key is broken. Buy a new keyboard first. -- Semper Fidelis Adam Klobukowski atari@gabo.pl On 2005-08-25, charles <charles.copp@sympatico.ca> wrote: > IS IT POSSIBLE TO JUST GO TO STAPLES OR FUTURE SHOP ,BUY ANY OLD' PRINTER...

Atari Laser Printer
For Sale: Yup, an ancient Atari laser printer, SLM 804. It's been unused for a long time, but was working perfectly when last unplugged. If you have any interest, and can pick it up in the Washington, DC metro area, please email or call. 301-345-1548 ...

Atari 8Bit Tower
After realizing that my XEGS rom needs replacing, I've decided to cannibalize the unit and build an Atari 8Bit Tower out of it. I've done some initial research and thinking and I thought it'd be fun to gather this groups input before I actually started....Once I get going I'll post a blogger URL so I can upload photos and take comments and everyone can see how it's going. As far as what I'm thinking so far...I'd like as much compatability with stock 8 bits as possible, but I'm willing to install some performance upgrades as long as they don't alter that too much. I think I'd like to build a tower with a Hard Drive, a CD ROM, at least one 5 1/4 drive, detached keyboard, the cartridge port should remain accessible as should the joystick ports, I'd like to run the whole thing off the tower's power supply. It should be a fun tower too, with see thru side and maybe some flourescent lighting.... I have a Samsung 15 Inch LCD already for the display that will take S-Video input. I'd like to run Spartados X most of the time.... Here are my first thoughts....Use the XEGS because of the detachable keyboard, some rewiring will have to be done to move the cartridge port, and the console system buttons. They keyboard also needs a longer extension and I've been scouring the net looking for Atari 5200 Joystick exstention cables...but no luck yet. I'm thinking of the AtariFlash, MyIDE internal interfac...

8bit TelBBS for Atari?
Guys, Several members of the (comp.sys.cbm) group have gotten together to connect their 8bit machines to their broadband connection using homebrew interfaces. The end result of having original BBS programs connected to the Internet. Being able to dial from an 8bit machine and connect to an 8bit machine has been acomplished. I've been keeping a website record of these activities, (http://www.petscii.com) but since I actually owned/loved several 8bit computers over the years, I thought I'd expand the website to include other machines doing the same thing. I'm not sure if this has been done on the Atari series, but the software and interfaces we've been using should be compatible. Can someone fill me in on what the Atari diehards are doing along these lines? Jeff ...

Atari 8bit
Atari XF351 disk drive is never released. I wonder if the 8bit computer can communicate with the SF drive? because both 8bit and SF have the serial port. So is it possible? Need the communication adapter? like Atarimax's serial interface for APE. Thanks! Jack ...

Printer Ink

ATARI 8bit users with Cassette only?
Hi! are there still any atari 8bit users here, using their 8bit in combination with a datarecorder (like 1010 or XC11/XC12 etc.) Thanks! Marius > Hi! > > are there still any atari 8bit users here, using their 8bit in combination > with a datarecorder (like 1010 or XC11/XC12 etc.) > > Thanks! > Marius > Hello I'm using 1010, XC12, XCA12, CA12 because I've got many software on cassette's (some about 150-200cassetes, most in normal mode and almost every cassette is original). I've got disk drive too but I'm trying to learn how to use all of the enchancements of this drive. It's LDW Super 2000 and has modified soft (faster load up to 19200baud rate maybe more, can double the disk size, can read pc dos disk's). But my first cassete player was 1010 and I think this is the best model of cassete player Atari made, it has such things as hardware modulated sound. Paul Hi! I am porting some cool demo's to tape, especially for some cassette-only users I know. They pay me the price of a cassette and shipping costs, and they are happy with their stuff. It is a cool job... and amazing to see some of the best demo's ever written, running from TAPE! Marius "Pawel (Paul)" <dexter12345@poczta.onet.pl> schreef in bericht news:c8luf6$uol$1@81.210.117.122... > > Hi! > > > > are there still any atari 8bit users here, using their 8bit in combination &...

Atari Laser Printer #2
For Sale: Yup, an ancient Atari laser printer, SLM 804. Yours for $10. It's been unused for a long time, but was working perfectly when last unplugged. If you have any interest, and can pick it up in the Washington, DC metro area, please email progster@hotmail.com or call 301-345-1548. ...

Printer port on the Atari ST
Hi folks, I need some information how the printer port is implemented on a standard Atari ST in hardware. According to the knowledge I already have, it seems to be a bidirectional port in the soundchip and some pins on the MFP. Any information and pointers appreciated, Matthias Arndt -- Matthias Arndt <marndt@asmsoftware.de> <matthias.arndt@tu-clausthal.de> PGP-Key: http://www.asmsoftware.de/marndt.pgp ICQ: 40358321 Matthias Arndt <matthias.arndt@tu-clausthal.de> wrote: > I need some information how the printer port is implement...

Atari Laser Printer #3
Hello, I want to know if the Atari SLM804 requires the little box SLMC804 to work? Or can it be connected directly to the Atari ST ? Is it right that the toner is the same as other machines and can be easely found? Thanks! Guillaume. On 2013-09-07 06:48:40 -0600, Guillaume Tello said: > I want to know if the Atari SLM804 requires the little box SLMC804 to > work? Or can it be connected directly to the Atari ST ? When I had one (in 1990) it connexcted directly > Is it right that the toner is the same as other machines and can be > easely found? It was...

ISO Atari 822 Printer
If any of you have an Atari 822 thermal printer you would be willing to part with for a fair price, please let me know. Thanks. Jason Harmon ...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

free Atari 1025 printer
I'm cutting back on the things in my computer closet and would like to offer to anyone who's interested an Atari 1025 dot matrix printer. It would be a fun project to use it with a modern machine. This is the Atari verison of the Okidata ML-80 printer. It's in good condition, but will need a new ribbon. It's free - I just ask that you cover the shipping. Matt mkath_at_charter_dot_net ...

Atari 8bit books for sale
have the following Atari 8bit books for sale Ideally and preferably all together (no splits) Analog compendium Atari Assembly Language Programming guide Atari XE users handbook I speak basic to my Atari Atari Xl graphics handbook Atari programming with 55 programs Atari sound and graphics Atari basic Mastering the Atari 400/800/6/800xl Getting started with the 600xl Atari 600xl programming book Get more from the Atari Assembly language programming for Atari computers Atari 130xe machine language for beginners The Atari experience Computes 1st, 2nd and 3rd books of Atari Computes guide to adventure gaming Computes first book of Atari games Consumer guide to the best Atari s/w Computes assembly language for beginners Your Atari computer How to program the Atari in machine language Exploring adventures on Atari 48k Mapping the Atari revised Best of PCW software for the Atari Games for the Atari Easy programming for Atari micros Boots guide to the Atari 600xl Games for the Atari 600xl Games for your Atari The Atari Assembler Zap, the rise and fall of Atari SAMS-programming and interfacing the 6502 Zaks- Programming the 6502 Twaug's mapping the Atari xl/xe (2 volumes) Also Atari hardware manual, technical reference notes and o/s users guide in one folder =A380 GBP for the lot, buyer must collect of arrange collection/delivery (excluding postage/packing) All are supllied Asis and loose (as in, not boxed) carmel_andrews@yah...

ATARI 8Bit ROM-FIles
Hi, i am looking for ATARI 8Bit ROM-Files to burn on Eproms! Do you know a good download-source? I want to build a classic Video-Game with 800XL an many Cardriges, all in a case of wood, like a desk with a monitor.... Please email me links or write on ICQ 108-555-303 Wolfram. ...

Google groups and the Atari 8bit
If you read my last post under 1030 Modem, I just went to the ol' A8 and yes,I can read the posts with it,but it will not let me log in to post.This is being sent on a PC :( ! ...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

Atari SLM605 Laser Printer
Hi ! I'm searching a manual for the : - Atari SLM605 Laser Printer. What type of cables I need to connect SLMC box and printer (Is this SCSI cable ?). I don't have scheme. First, you need a SLMC804, which is a scan converter, or serial to raster converter, which connects to the DMA port. It usually comes with a printer cable, which has some long-gone standard connectors. BEST Electronics might help you with this. Jim GoliaTT <artik-wroc@o2.pl> writes: : Hi ! : I'm searching a manual for the : : - Atari SLM605 Laser Printer. : What type of cables I n...

FA: Atari XMM801 and XDM121 Printers
Starting @ $10. Not exactly state of the art but they sure look nice next to XE computers. XMM801 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5103837249&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT XDM121 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5103837908&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Some other Atari items, lots of disks, etc. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=atarimax Last day on these. Steve -- > Starting @ $10. Not exactly state of the art but they sure look nice > next to XE computers. > > XMM801 > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5103837249&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT > > > XDM121 > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5103837908&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT > > > Some other Atari items, lots of disks, etc. > http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=atarimax ...

NEW ATARI 8bit WEBSITE ONLINE
Hi folks, Today I have finished my website (it is never finished, but ok... it is finished for now). http://home.planet.nl/~diepe534/ainside/ I'm working on to re-setup my BBS. It is in a Test-setup now, ... it might be connectable, but most of the time i'm working on it, so please be patient for the BBS. Have fun on the site and I think the BBS part is nice to read. Bye, Marius I checked this out today, and aside from the great flash animation and cool site, it leads and has a connection to the Atari Insider telnet BBS.. which was the first BBS I connected my UDS-10 serial to ethernet adaptor to tonight. :) Rock on. Anyway, thanks once again to Itay for Ice-T, the BBS world would be insufferable without it. :) Anyway... Atari Inside BBS... check out the site.. check out the BBS! Doc Clu 800 > From: "Marius Diepenhorst" <grover25@zonnet.nl> > Hi folks, > Today I have finished my website (it is never finished, but ok... it is > finished for now). > http://home.planet.nl/~diepe534/ainside/ > I'm working on to re-setup my BBS. It is in a Test-setup now, ... it might be > connectable, but most of the time i'm working on it, so please be patient for > the BBS. > Have fun on the site and I think the BBS part is nice to read. > Bye, > Marius --- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5 * Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http...

zx spectrum emulator on atari 8bit
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ksoIdQ-p910 On 2007-03-21 18:15:44 +1100, "Jan" <q@q.pl> said: > http://youtube.com/watch?v=ksoIdQ-p910 Woah, that is madness! Where can you get it? > > http://youtube.com/watch?v=ksoIdQ-p910 > > Woah, that is madness! > > Where can you get it? www.atari.online.pl - news ...

Atari 8bit Carts available for Trade
I have the follow 8bit carts for trade or offers. Can accept payment via Paypal. I have currently: Flight Sim II + Manual (Grey) Donkey Kong (Brown/silver label) MS Pacman (Grey/Silver label) Rescue on Fractalus! (Grey) Donkey Kong Jr (Brown/Silver label) Final Legacy (Grey/Silver label) Barnyard Blaster (Grey) Pitfall II Decathalon Photos can be provided, and a link to my ebay feedback. Not expecting the world, just prefer to move them on without ebaying them. Please email me at: atari-NOSPAM-@paradise.net.nz remove -NOSPAM- > I have the follow 8bit carts for trade or offers. Can accept payment via > Flight Sim II + Manual (Grey) > Donkey Kong (Brown/silver label) > MS Pacman (Grey/Silver label) > Rescue on Fractalus! (Grey) > Donkey Kong Jr (Brown/Silver label) > Final Legacy (Grey/Silver label) > Barnyard Blaster (Grey) > Pitfall II > Decathalon Thanks for the interest, all have been sold. ...

New Rally X for the Atari 8bit
Hi guys Just to let you know we've posted our first effort on porting the excelent New Rally X game by Namco to the Atari 8bit. This demo is in a very early developement stage, but it's a start. Here are some links to the screenshots and the Atari executable you can play on your favorite emulator, or even on your real Atari! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/monitorero/nrx02.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/monitorero/nrx01.png http://www.atariware.cl/foro/download.php?id=158 If you read spanish, you can read the feedback here: http://www.atariware.cl/foro/viewtopic.php?p=4534 ....and if you read english, you can read the feedback there: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83947 Enjoy! lbaeza AKA Dr. von Byte Member of the AtariWare Team www.atariware.cl lbaeza@usa.net wrote: > Just to let you know we've posted our first effort on porting the > excelent New Rally X game by Namco to the Atari 8bit. This demo is in a > very early developement stage, but it's a start. Very nice!!! :) -- -bill! Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar, bill@newbreedsoftware.com CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/ http://www.cafepress.com/newbreedsw ...

Web resources about - PRINTER - comp.sys.atari.8bit

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Philips Hue Starter Kit $120, LifeProof FRĒ iPhone 6 Case $30, Brother AirPrint ...
... FRĒ Waterproof iPhone 6 Case in multiple colors: $30 shipped (Reg. $72) Get ready to file your taxes w/ this Brother AirPrint Laser Printer ...

Can you really get a solid all-in-one printer, copier and scanner for just $90?
... Deals team's advice. And in this case, we're going to help you upgrade to the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, ...

Mattel unveils ThingMaker, a 3D printer for kids
Toy company hopes to make 3D printing mainstream with a new system designed for children