1.44MB floppy drive - how do I connect it to my STE?

I have read the ST FAQ but they don't help much. The more detailed
instructions they refer to (sony_144.zip) isn't to be found anywhere.

Can anyone help me connect a Sony floppy drive to to 1040 STE (and get
it working)?

Thanks

Ric
0
ric
7/21/2005 7:16:16 AM
comp.sys.atari.st 6023 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"ric" <biodistributors@microtech.com.au> wrote in message
>I have read the ST FAQ but they don't help much. The more detailed
>instructions they refer to (sony_144.zip) isn't to be found anywhere.
>
> Can anyone help me connect a Sony floppy drive to to 1040 STE (and get it
> working)?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ric

http://www.cps-electronics.co.uk/144/HD4.htm

0
exxos
7/21/2005 8:59:15 AM
"ric" <biodistributors@microtech.com.au> wrote in message news:42df4bbb$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> I have read the ST FAQ but they don't help much. The more detailed
> instructions they refer to (sony_144.zip) isn't to be found anywhere.

Just typed "sony_144.zip" into Google?

2nd one down, on the Atari Hardware Hack Page.  http://atari4ever.free.fr/hardware/drives.html  Is for an MPF-520 anyhow, not the
current 920's.

I'd be tempted to suggest that you pick up an already modded one from Chris at CPS; http://www.cps-electronics.co.uk/144/HD4.htm .
At �15 is good value for money seeing as the price on the street is �10 for a stock Sony FDD.  Also, should you end up with revision
or something, the likes of PC World and most computer shops wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about, neither would they care
or refund the unit if unmoddable.  Have been here before on this one, the stuff on the high street is mass produced cr@p.  Current
PC FDD's are not industry standard Shugart drives in the traditional sense.

Another direction to take would be to research into how people with Yamaha music keyboards and alike do it, there's quite a bit of
info out there in other arenas.  The problem again, getting hold of the drives to do the mods on.  Grab one from CPS.

0
techie_alison
7/21/2005 9:32:51 AM
Ebuyer have MPF920's for about =A34, but then you have to mod it
yourself...

0
Coda
7/21/2005 12:49:53 PM
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:59:15 +0100, exxos wrote:

> http://www.cps-electronics.co.uk/144/HD4.htm

Hey gang, I have a question...will the Sony drive in question here match
up with the STs drive face?

I guess I'm asking if you have to hack 'n mod the drive opening to
accomodate the drive itself.

I wouldn't mind eventually having a 1.44 drive in my Mega ST but I sure
wouldn't want to mess up its looks.

Thanks.

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives!"_/

Ronald
7/21/2005 1:52:54 PM
"Ronald J. Hall" <dark_lord@charter.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:59:15 +0100, exxos wrote:
>
>> http://www.cps-electronics.co.uk/144/HD4.htm
>
> Hey gang, I have a question...will the Sony drive in question here match
> up with the STs drive face?
>
> I guess I'm asking if you have to hack 'n mod the drive opening to
> accomodate the drive itself.
>
> I wouldn't mind eventually having a 1.44 drive in my Mega ST but I sure
> wouldn't want to mess up its looks.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
> _/ Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives!"_/
> _/ The DarkForce! BBS. Sysop - DarkLord. Telnet 24.177.23.74_/
> _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

unfortunatly not...

http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/case-backin2.jpg

http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/case-assm.jpg

http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/main.htm

Chris

0
exxos
7/21/2005 2:10:24 PM
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:10:24 +0100, exxos wrote:

> unfortunatly not...
>
> http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/case-backin2.jpg
>
> http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/case-assm.jpg
>
> http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/main.htm
>
> Chris

Hmm...if I'm reading this right though, you could leave the internal drive
the same and just have an external 1.44? That would work for me. :-)

--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives!"_/
_/ The DarkForce! BBS. Sysop - DarkLord. Telnet 24.177.23.74_/

Ronald
7/21/2005 5:02:09 PM
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:10:24 +0100, exxos wrote:
>
>> unfortunatly not...
>>
>> http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/case-backin2.jpg
>>
>> http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/case-assm.jpg
>>
>> http://www.aqtq39.dsl.pipex.com/hdmanual/main.htm
>>
>> Chris
>
> Hmm...if I'm reading this right though, you could leave the internal drive
> the same and just have an external 1.44? That would work for me. :-)

yup, theres only the drive select which changes for internal/external. Most
people tend to use thier old 720K external with 1.44 internal, but theres no
problem about doing it the other way around.

Chris

> --
> _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
> _/ Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives!"_/
> _/ The DarkForce! BBS. Sysop - DarkLord. Telnet 24.177.23.74_/
> _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

0
exxos
7/21/2005 5:24:45 PM
"Coda" <smeg_007@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Ebuyer have MPF920's for about �4, but then you have to mod it
yourself...

yup, if you are in the right place you can pick up some deals if you look
enough..... though going by the people ive delt with in the past they are
too darn idle to even take the back off a floppy drive, some people even get
the impression that doing such things is "beneath them" which is kinda
depressing also.

Chris

0
exxos
7/21/2005 6:22:07 PM
exxos schrieb:

> "Coda" <smeg_007@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ebuyer have MPF920's for about =A34, but then you have to mod it
> yourself...
>

> yup, if you are in the right place you can pick up some deals if you look
> enough..... though going by the people ive delt with in the past they are
> too darn idle to even take the back off a floppy drive, some people even =
get
> the impression that doing such things is "beneath them" which is kinda
> depressing also.
>
> Chris

Hallo Chris, I wanted to write you an e-mail regarding
migraines/dreams, but your e-mail address seems to no longer work any
more. Can you send me a mail so that I can contact you. Thanks, Klaus

0
KP

MAC SE Floppy Drive 1.4 meg Floppy Drive (old)
I acquired a MAC SE with a 1.4 meg floppy drive. Previously I only had a Plus with an 800K floppy drive. When I tried to format one of my old disks, it still only had 800K. Did the 1.4 meg floppy drives use special disks? Or am I doing something wrong? Thank you, Bill Bill Bagot <wbagot1@san.rr.com> wrote: > I acquired a MAC SE with a 1.4 meg floppy drive. Previously I only > had a Plus with an 800K floppy drive. When I tried to format one of > my old disks, it still only had 800K. Did the 1.4 meg floppy drives > use special disks? Or am I doing something wrong? ...

Connecting PC 1.44MB drive to a A3010
I'm having problems connecting a Sony 1.44mb pc drive to my A3010. I remember something about having to cut a cable on the IDC lead for other older platforms. The only thing I can remember is that this switches the drive to drive ID 0. Would this help with my problem ? On 30-May-2007, "Munkey" <Munkey@seenoevil.com> wrote: > I'm having problems connecting a Sony 1.44mb pc drive to my A3010. I > remember something about having to cut a cable on the IDC lead for other > older platforms. The only thing I can remember is that this switches the > drive t...

Atari MEGA STE floppy drive power cable
Hi everyone. I posted this question to this newsgroup 6 months ago and didn't get a good response, and then I forgot about the Atari for awhile, but now I'm getting back into it -- just got a synthesizer again and would like to read my songs off my floppies. So I'd appreciate some help from a fellow MEGA STE owner. I disconnected the floppy drive's power cable, without realizing that it would physically reconnect to the drive in either orientation. Now I want to plug it back in but don't want to fry the drive by plugging it in wrong. So the question is: which way should it be plugged in? http://ryandesign.com/tmp/atari-mega-ste-floppy-drive-power-cable.jpg Thanks in advance for anyone who can set me straight on this! "Ryan" <no@spam.invalid> wrote in message news:no-8199EB.03473121062007@johnf2.biosci.ohio-state.edu... > Hi everyone. I posted this question to this newsgroup 6 months ago and > didn't get a good response, and then I forgot about the Atari for > awhile, but now I'm getting back into it -- just got a synthesizer again > and would like to read my songs off my floppies. So I'd appreciate some > help from a fellow MEGA STE owner. > > I disconnected the floppy drive's power cable, without realizing that it > would physically reconnect to the drive in either orientation. Now I > want to plug it back in but don't want to fry the drive by plugging it ...

wtb: ds/dd floppy drive for my atari st
I'd like to buy a working, double-sided double density disk drive for my atari ST. If you have one for sale, let me know in this newsgroup, or send me an email. Thanks, beta_zero@spiritone.com ...

Free in the UK: Atari ST and two floppy drives
Hello. I have an Atari ST (as in ST, not STF, STFM or STe) and two Atari SF354 floppy disk drives in the UK. The trouble is, I don't have have any power supplies, connecting cables or mouse to go with them. They're a little grubby too, but will clean up easily enough. They're surplus to requirements, as I have an STe set-up as well. Was wondering whether to put them up on eBay, but the lack of cabling does rather limit their usefulness to people and a search of completed auctions suggest it's more trouble than it's worth. So...anyone interested? Pay for postage only, which I suspect would be �10/�13 or so. Just trying to avoid junking them really - I have an inherent dislike of junking working hardware, no matter what it is. Please let me know by Thursday 27th Jan, as they'll be heading binwards on Friday 28th otherwise. Cheers, Ian "Ian McCall" <ian@eruvia.org> wrote in message news:pan.2005.01.23.17.28.20.138933@eruvia.org... > Hello. > > I have an Atari ST (as in ST, not STF, STFM or STe) and two Atari SF354 > floppy disk drives in the UK. The trouble is, I don't have have any power > supplies, connecting cables or mouse to go with them. They're a little > grubby too, but will clean up easily enough. An idea of where you are would be nice...... :) Hellraiser.........> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:51:59 +0000, Hellraiser wrote: > > "Ian McCall...

How do I format a 1.44Mb floppy disk in a laser servo drive?
How do I format a 1.44Mb floppy disk in a laser servo drive? My laser servo drive is /dev/hdd. How can I format a 1.44Mb floppy disk in DOS format? The fdformat utility does not appear to work with a floppy disk: fdformat /dev/hdd Could not determine current format type: Invalid argument Please advise. Mark. -- Mark Hobley 393 Quinton Road West QUINTON Birmingham B32 1QE Email: markhobley at hotpop dot donottypethisbit com http://markhobley.yi.org/ Mark Hobley wrote: > How do I format a 1.44Mb floppy disk in a laser servo drive? > > My laser servo drive is /dev/hdd. How ...

What's wrong with my Sony Floppy Disk Drive 1.44MB
I've this vexing problem with most of my floppies after I've tried inserting them into my Sony FDD. This dialog prompt will shows, "the floppy is not formatted. do u wish to format it?" What is wrong and furthermore, how come previously, I was able to use my FDD but it was not able to be open in an Win98SE system? FYI, mines' using WinXP Pro. Thanks in advance. On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:19:02 +0800, "KahKeeNang" <nospam@emails.com> wrote: >I've this vexing problem with most of my floppies after I've tried inserting >them into m...

FS: Floppy Cleaners For Amiga, Atari ST, 1541 and 1581 Disk Drives
For sale, a pair of Kits to make your old Disk Drives perform well. Compatible with Commodore Amiga, IBM PC Dos, Apple II, 1541, 1541, 1571 and 1581. 5,25" Floppy Disk Cleaner (Incl. Head-Cleaning Solution): http://snipurl.com/20x1oqr 3,5" Floppy Disk Cleaner (Factory Sealed): http://snipurl.com/20x1oz1 Cheers, Oge 5,25" Floppy Disk Cleaner still available: http://tinyurl.com/7a82zay Cheers, Oge ...

FS: Floppy Cleaners For Amiga, Atari ST, 1541 and 1581 Disk Drives
For sale, a pair of Kits to make your old Disk Drives perform well. Compatible with Commodore Amiga, IBM PC Dos, Apple II, 1541, 1541, 1571 and 1581. 5,25" Floppy Disk Cleaner (Incl. Head-Cleaning Solution): http://snipurl.com/20x1oqr 3,5" Floppy Disk Cleaner (Factory Sealed): http://snipurl.com/20x1oz1 Cheers, Oge ...

Atari SF354 drives and Atari ST (not FM)
Hi. I've come into possession of two SF354 drives and an original Atari ST. Trouble is, there are no power cables or connecting cables for any of it. Are these easy and cheap to get hold of (in the UK)? The whole lot is likely to be eBay'd off anyway because I have an STe with hard drive, but it will probably be easy to do so if I have the right leads to go with it. Cheers, Ian ...

Floppy imaging program for Atari ST floppies
Version 0.7 with ST, MSA imaging, file extraction is ready: http://www.ppest.org/atari/floimgd.php Onlyone which can do it in Win XP... <ppera@verat.net> wrote in message news:1156945449.128794.262010@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Version 0.7 with ST, MSA imaging, file extraction is ready: > > http://www.ppest.org/atari/floimgd.php > > Onlyone which can do it in Win XP... > The instructions on the website state that fdrawcmd has to be installed first which is fine on the PC at work as it has in internal floppy driver, however when if I try installing fdrawcmd on my laptop for the previous version it said something along the lines that can't find the driver. This is probably because the floppy on my laptop is an external USB floppy. Does this version work with USB floppy drives and if not is that a feature that may be introduced to later versions? Stephen Moss Stephen Moss wrote: > the floppy on my laptop is an external USB floppy. > Does this version work with USB floppy drives and if not is that a feature > that may be introduced to later versions? > Fdrawcmd is made for 'regular', built in floppy drives. USB version will be made hardly ever. And even if someone will do it, it will not work good with all external USB floppy drives, especially not with non-PC standard floppies. I can only say that find someone with desktop PC, and perform floppy imaging on it. ...

Help needed connecting PC floppy drive to Micro P QLFDC v5.1 (QL)
Can anyone give me any help on connecting a standard floppy drive to the Micro Peripherals QLFDC v5.1 - I assume that any standard floppy drive should work with these type of QL interfaces. If not please let me know. I have an external enclosure, supplying power. I have a cable which I made up - it is a straight through ribbon cable. When I try to access the drive, it clicks as though it's moving the little metal sheild on the disk across, but the drive does not appear to spin, neither does the green light come on. After a pause, the QL says 'drive not ready'. I have tried with t...

Linux users have to install by pushing floppy after floppy into drive says MICROS~1
EV1Servers.net Leading Hosted Service Provider Deploys Windows-based Hosting Solutions Faster than Linux-based Solutions case study Posted: September 15, 2003 "Automated Deployment Services (ADS)�a powerful new server purposing tool in Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition" "Business managers at EV1 Servers.net knew that there was a demand for a Microsoft Windows-based hosted service offering" "Executives at the company were well aware that customers were making inquiries about purchasing dedicated hosting services built on the Microsoft� Windows� operat...

[...]

Linux users have to install by pushing floppy after floppy into drive says MICROS~1 #2
EV1Servers.net Leading Hosted Service Provider Deploys Windows-based Hosting Solutions Faster than Linux-based Solutions case study Posted: September 15, 2003 "Automated Deployment Services (ADS)�a powerful new server purposing tool in Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition" "Business managers at EV1 Servers.net knew that there was a demand for a Microsoft Windows-based hosted service offering" "Executives at the company were well aware that customers were making inquiries about purchasing dedicated hosting services built on the Microsoft� Windows� operat...

FS: Apple II Super Drive (1.44 MB Floppy Drive) Controller NOT eBay
FS: Apple II Super Drive Controller, $200 or best offer. complete (box, docs, driver diskette, etc.) Also available - 1.44 Super Drives (converted from 800k drive) best offer. Guarantee against DOA, but otherwise sold AS-IS. Inquiry to dchiu23 'at' h0tmai1.c0m (address altered avoid address harvesters) In article <h0kh9q0og8@news1.newsguy.com>, David Chiu says... > >FS: Apple II Super Drive Controller, $200 or best offer. complete (box, >docs, driver diskette, etc.) > >Also available - 1.44 Super Drives (converted from 800k drive) best offer. > >Guarantee against DOA, but otherwise sold AS-IS. > >Inquiry to dchiu23 'at' h0tmai1.c0m >(address altered avoid address harvesters) SOLD. Thank you for reading. ...

FA: Atari XF551 floppy drive for Atari 400 800 XL XE
for Atari 8-bit computers http://xrl.us/AtariXF551 ...

Apple II GS 3 1/2 and 5 1/4 floppy drive: can they be combined?
Hi, I have some questions if and how to combine 3 1/5 and 5 1/4 inch on the II GS. I cannot find the answers in the FAQs (which i think are filled with lots os good info!) Last week I acquired an Apple II GS with a 3 1/5 and 5 1/4 inch original floppy drives. ROM 01, 512 KB RAM card, RGB monitor. Alas no software nor documents came with this machine. I do have Apple II, IIe and IIc machines with DOS 3.3 and Prodos 1.x and Apple Pascal 1.3 and Appleworks 2 on 5 1/4 floppies and those work fine on the II GS on the 5 1/4. Ofcourse I need to get some more II GS specific manuals and operatin...

1 - 1, 1 -1, 1-1, 1
Hi, I have a question regarding lexical analysis. I recently came across a bug in our lexical analyser in phc (www.phpcompiler.org), that I am unsure how to solve. This is the problem: our current definition for integer constant looks something like INT ([1-9][0-9]*)|0 In particular, note that it does not allow for an (optional) "+" or "-" at the start of the integer. This means that the strings "1 - 1", "1 -1" and "1-1" all generate the same sequence of three tokens INT(1), OP(-), INT(1), for which the syntax analyser generates the subtree BIN_OP(-, 1, 1). For the string "1 - -1", the lexer (unsurprisingly) generates INT(1), OP(-), OP(-), INT(1). The syntax analyser recognises this as BIN_OP(1, UNARY_OP(-, 1)). In other words, the second "-" is treated as a unary operator, rather than as part of the number. This works fine, with the sole exception of the number "-2147483648". The problem is, of course, overflow: -2147483648 is a valid negative number (assuming 32-bit numbers), but the integer 2147483648 is _not_ a valid positive number. Thus, the above method of dealing with "-" as a unary operator breaks down. The solution is to interpret the "-" as part of the number, and generate INT(-2147483648), rather than OP(-), INT(...). However, changing the definition of INT to INT [+-]?([1-9][0-9]*)|0 causes "1-1" to be recognised as INT(1), INT(-1), which is...

IB DRIVE for ST/STE
I've been experimenting with a IB Drive on my 1040STe 4meg. It's a 5 1/4 Floppy Drive that connects to the ST/STE just like a normal 3 1/2 external drive. It works quite well and will read DOS 360K floppys. Not tried anyother densities but I know it won't read the 1.2meg Floppys. ( I've tried) I was wondering if there is anyway to format a disk either on a Atari 8-bit 1050 drive or the IB drive on the STE that would allow me to transfer Atari 8-bit files to the STE with the IB Drive. Is there a compatible floppy format for this? Or program that will allow this to work? I'd like to be able to also transfer ST files to the Atari 8-bit by writting the files to the IB drive then reading them in a Atari 1050. I have other devices to transfer the files, but would like to do it with the IB drive if possible. phantomm@bellsouth.net "Phantom" <phantomm@bellsouth.net> writes: >I've been experimenting with a IB Drive on my 1040STe 4meg. >It's a 5 1/4 Floppy Drive that connects to the ST/STE just like >a normal 3 1/2 external drive. >I was wondering if there is anyway to format a disk either >on a Atari 8-bit 1050 drive or the IB drive on the STE that >would allow me to transfer Atari 8-bit files to the STE with >the IB Drive. This is almost the same issue as transferring disks between an Atari 8-bit and a PC, and even worse. You will have better lack installi...

Atari STe
After 8 years without a Atari I just bought a 520 STe. When I (in a hurry) came home with my new machine the floppy was not booting. If I leave a disk on boot up it fails to boot and says error with disk. If I boot and try to read disk it says error with disk or no disk in drive. If I try to format a disk it seems to go through the format process little bar moves all the way across the screen but on verifying format it gives error with disk or no disk in drive. I tried replacing the drive with a pc high density one (modified like sony_144.zip). This didn't work either. Same errors reciev...

1040 st floppy drive
Just received a 1040 I bought on ebay. It appears to be working just fine, so far as I can tell. The floppy eject button doesn't, but otherwise the drive works. Keyboard is missing the 3 key...anyone got a spare they can send to me. I got the ST pretty much just for gaming. I've got a couple Falcons that I'll be selling....... for the purpose of buying a Firebee. :) What are you alls suggestions for a pair of joysticks? Thanks!! On May 4, 9:36=A0pm, Atarinut365 <atarinut...@gmail.com> wrote: > Just received a 1040 I bought on ebay. =A0It appears to be working just > fine, so far as I can tell. > > The floppy eject button doesn't, but otherwise the drive works. > Keyboard is missing the 3 key...anyone got a spare they can send to > me. > > I got the ST pretty much just for gaming. =A0I've got a couple Falcons > that I'll be selling....... for the purpose of buying a Firebee. :) > > What are you alls suggestions for a pair of joysticks? > > Thanks!! Oops...that should read, the number 4 key....thanks! ...

Atari ST/STE/Falcon
Greetings, I've listed some Atari ST/STE/Falcon Items on EBAY, in case anyone is intersted. Regards, Barry phantomm@suddenlink.net links? "phantomm_1" <phantomm@suddenlink.net> wrote in message news:4df3ec8c$0$1973$bbae4d71@news.suddenlink.net... > Greetings, > > I've listed some Atari ST/STE/Falcon Items on EBAY, > in case anyone is intersted. > > Regards, > Barry > phantomm@suddenlink.net > > ...

Web resources about - 1.44MB floppy drive - how do I connect it to my STE? - comp.sys.atari.st

Connect Four - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Connect Four (also known as Captain's Mistress , Four Up , Plot Four , Find Four , Fourplay , Four in a Row and Four in a Line ) is a two-player ...

Connect
mobile photography technology, culture and community www.dpreview.com News Reviews Features Phones Tablets Cameras Apps Forums Mobile photography ...

Kinvey Connects Mobile Apps To Facebook’s Open Graph
Facebook’s open graph technology is great for Web applications that want to better connect with users through the social network. But what about ...

iTunes Connect down for many users; nothing yet showing on Apple’s status page
According to a variety of users on Twitter, iTunes Connect is down at the moment. Users report that they are unable to access any aspect of the ...

Connect shapes with one path in Linken, an elegant puzzler
For a new puzzle experience with challenging levels, attractive visuals, and a smooth soundtrack, Linken is your game. Just connect the colored ...

Apple launches 'Podcasts Connect' Web portal for managing digital content
Apple on Tuesday made it easier for podcaster to validate, publish and manage their content online with the launch of a new iTunes Connect-based ...

Samsung Connect Auto brings LTE data to your car
Filed under: Infotainment , Smartphone , Technology Samsung revealed its own take on smarter vehicle tech, called Connect Auto.

Samsung Connect Auto turns your dumb car into a smart car
It's not just brand new vehicles that can be considered smart cars. Today Samsung launches Samsung Connect Auto, a plug-in module that can transform ...

The State of Apple Music Connect
Dave Wiskus: If Connect is a social network, it fails miserably. There’s nothing inherently social about the experience, which feels more like ...

Facebook is trying to blow up another huge market as it attempts to connect the entire world
Facebook wants to connect the world. That's why it formed Internet.org, which offered free access to (parts of) the internet in the developing ...